PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Destiny: Dust Palace Video Walkthrough

Ryan Clements's Avatar + Posted by Ryan Clements on Sep 04, 2014 // Social Media Specialist

The buried Martian city of Freehold, long abandoned, is home to a decaying artificial intelligence of immeasurable value. This lost power has drawn the interest of the militaristic Cabal, and their brutal forces. That means the Guardians have some work to do in this white-knuckle, cooperative mission set within the Dust Palace.

The Dust Palace Strike is exclusive to PlayStation until Fall 2015. And seeing as how Destiny is just a few short days away, we braved the sand-encrusted facility to give you future Guardians an inside look at the secrets and strategies of this dangerous mission.

We showcase the type of resistance Guardians will face, including the Cabal’s elite troops that harness psionic waves to dispatch any who oppose them.

Destiny launches next week on September 9th for PS4 and PS3.

+ jave-lin on September 4th, 2014 at 6:05 am said:

So this is what Bungie was teasing about on their Twitter page yesterday?

+ JimmyHACK on September 4th, 2014 at 6:29 am said:

Nope, the Bungie tease is for Launch Live Action / CG Trailer coming out later today.

+ GRIM__REAFER on September 4th, 2014 at 6:36 am said:

So you guys going to get me in?
Deej told me yall would,he wasn’t lying was he?
I’m a good person….sometimes…today.

(sigh)
#IwentDigital

+ SeanStrange on September 4th, 2014 at 6:57 am said:

Really excited for this Tuesday. I’ll have trouble sleeping Monday night, that’s for sure.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on September 4th, 2014 at 10:55 am said:

Right? But not being able to sleep because of excitement is still kinda fun?

+ janusfilmsfan on September 4th, 2014 at 7:16 am said:

That Monte Carlo gun…. very sexy.

+ janusfilmsfan on September 4th, 2014 at 7:17 am said:

Also, good TIPERINO. haha.

+ jlemale_us on September 4th, 2014 at 7:19 am said:

Awesome !
Jimmy what is “Launch Live Action / CG Trailer” ? (No need to tell me, “youll see tomorrow :p”

+ Notday319 on September 4th, 2014 at 7:35 am said:

taunting. teasing. Your day will come 9th!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on September 4th, 2014 at 10:55 am said:

So close!

+ Rockefellow on September 4th, 2014 at 8:05 am said:

Tiperino? Tricksy?

No offense, but this narration is awful.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on September 4th, 2014 at 10:57 am said:

Thanks for your comment. I like to keep my voice over lighthearted. But like any style of humor, some folks like it, and some don’t.

+ NaNa_G_ on September 4th, 2014 at 8:21 am said:

Getting my PS Vita Today! Can’t wait to remote play some Destiny! Wooot woot!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on September 4th, 2014 at 10:56 am said:

Woot!

+ Nick930930 on September 4th, 2014 at 10:49 am said:

@10

I hope that’s not the primary reason for buying the Vita. Remote play is not that great. The joysticks are not designed well for first person shooters (or any shooters for that matter). The only games that are comfortable to play with remote play are 3rd person action games like Assassins Creed.

I wish PlayStation allowed us to use the dualshock 4 whilst remote playing on the vita. The vita controls are terrible, especially when they require you to use the touchpads rather than L3 or R3 on a dualshock.

+ DaZetheMaZe on September 4th, 2014 at 11:17 am said:

Goin Crazy 4 Days Til DESTINY, so sick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53L__4WZrV4

See you 9/9 Peace

+ RulitoCR on September 4th, 2014 at 12:50 pm said:

Dear Bungee,

I really hate you because you did the limited edition pretty limited and I was unable to get mine…

PD: I actually love you because this an awesome game!! And the experience is incredible!!

+ RulitoCR on September 4th, 2014 at 12:50 pm said:

*Bungie

+ Heartless_Angel7 on September 4th, 2014 at 6:33 pm said:

I’m excited for the Hawkmoon Hand Cannon……”This is the greatest handgun ever made…..six bullets….more than enough to kill anything that moves.”