PlayStation Vue

Sep 19

September Flash Sale

Flash Sale: 25+ Racing Games on Sale Now

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by on Sep 19, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Flash Sale September

Ready, set, go! Get over to PlayStation Store as fast as you can because we’re discounting more than 25 racing games as part of our Flash Sale starting right now. If you think you might pick up a couple of these titles on sale, act fast, because the Flash Sale ends at 12:00 PM Pacific on Monday, September 22nd.

Snag a ton of great racing games like Cel Damage HD, Need for Speed Most Wanted, GRID Autosport, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and more at up to 75 percent off as part of this Flash Sale. Check out the full lineup:

Title Sale Price Original Price
Tour de France 2013 – 100th Edition (PS3) $7.49 $29.99
WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship (PS3) $8.49 $34.99
WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship (PS Vita) $7.49 $29.99
WRC 4 – FIA World Rally Championship (PS3) $15.99 $39.99
WRC 4 – FIA World Rally Championship (PS Vita) $15.99 $39.99
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition (PS3) $2.99 $14.99

Don’t get left in the dust, make your way over to PlayStation Store between now and Monday, September 22 at 12:00 PM Pacific.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Hitokiri_03 on September 19th, 2014 at 1:19 pm said:

No Dirt 3 :/

+ Jotamide on September 19th, 2014 at 1:19 pm said:

If only Crazy taxi had the original OST…

+ fresno75 on September 19th, 2014 at 1:20 pm said:

nice

+ iFlyon_USA on September 19th, 2014 at 1:20 pm said:

Nice… but I suck at racing games

+ Knight_Avenger on September 19th, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

First!

And, are any of these worth getting? Specifically Cel Damage HD?

+ AssaultMonkey150 on September 19th, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

Cel Damage PS4 looks pretty cheap price, would anyone reccomend it or just wait til its free on ps+?

+ ferrers405 on September 19th, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

Where are the PS Plus discounts? Then why I’m paying?

+ Knight_Avenger on September 19th, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

Whoops, not first. Never mind.

+ jvasq on September 19th, 2014 at 1:24 pm said:

I probably wont buy anyhing (since I only have a ps4) but I do enjoy these flash sales.

+ Techni on September 19th, 2014 at 1:25 pm said:

These should all have links to the items on the web store.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 1:32 pm said:

Hi Techni,

Clicking on the Flash Sale banner at the top of this post will take you to a page where you can view and purchase of any of the titles included in the sale. 。^‿^。

+ Thwip on September 19th, 2014 at 1:25 pm said:

Tune (pun intended) me up for #DRIVECLUB!

+ Roaming_Ryu on September 19th, 2014 at 1:26 pm said:

Cel Damage HD. BAM!!! Grabbing it tonight. Thanks Sony!

+ grey_high on September 19th, 2014 at 1:28 pm said:

Bring back the Ni No Kuni sale! I’m so bummed I missed that one :/

+ MastaChaOS on September 19th, 2014 at 1:28 pm said:

Wow, almost nothing at all for the PS4.

Way to reward early adopters Sony!

+ Rezolution77 on September 19th, 2014 at 1:31 pm said:

Got totally excited at 2pm ct. , until I put two and two together with racing in the flash sale banner.
Oh well, they deserve a look too.

*If you don’t have Need for Speed Most Wanted on Vita.. Get It. *

Also why was Parasite Eve neglected on every Sqaure Enix sale so far?

+ FifthDream on September 19th, 2014 at 1:35 pm said:

I’m gonna grab Cel Damage HD. May as well. XD

+ xClayMeow on September 19th, 2014 at 1:36 pm said:

If only racing wasn’t my least favorite genre.

+ RyuZX on September 19th, 2014 at 1:38 pm said:

Why no Burnout Paradise!? Every possible sale from EA and that one gets neglected. And Burnout Crash isn’t a racing game… sorta fun though, but not a racing game.

+ Valyrious on September 19th, 2014 at 1:38 pm said:

@14: And tell us, oh wise one, how many racing games are currently available on the PS4? Go on, please tell us, we’re dying to know.

+ RyuZX on September 19th, 2014 at 1:40 pm said:

@19, Need for Speed Rivals, which is about to get a “Complete Edition” re-release next month. So no reason why it couldn’t be in this sale.

+ rabidninjamonky on September 19th, 2014 at 1:40 pm said:

This sale is amazing! I’m buying Motorstorm Apocalypse, Split Second, Pure and Driver 76 for sure. Thanks Chieh!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 1:56 pm said:

\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ Motorstorm Apocalypse is epic btw.

+ MydKnyghtRyder on September 19th, 2014 at 1:40 pm said:

Anyone else having trouble viewing the full list on the store? When I click on the “All Flash Deals” on the store, it takes me to a list of games that has God Of War, DMC, Metro…etc etc. Nothing to do with racing games. Wondered of there might be a hiccup in the linkage on the store…

+ RyuZX on September 19th, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

@15, why NFSMW on Vita over the PS3 version?

+ TheGrumpyOldDad on September 19th, 2014 at 1:44 pm said:

Next to zero love for the PS4, thanks for nothing. Would have loved Crazy Taxi.

+ Scaramanga1983 on September 19th, 2014 at 1:44 pm said:

Damn! No Daytona USA.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

I know! I want it on sale too. Best announcer voice EVAH! DAAYYTOOOONAAAAA! (* ̄0 ̄)θ~♪

+ DanteMerfi on September 19th, 2014 at 1:49 pm said:

Normally I love these flash sales, but I think I outgrew racing games.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 2:17 pm said:

You can never outgrow the need for speed.

Notice: any similarity of that phrase to a particular product or intellectual property is completely incidental, unintentional and purely coincidental.

+ Zionine on September 19th, 2014 at 1:55 pm said:

How to train your dragon…?

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 2:08 pm said:

Dragon racing ftw! Who says you need wheels to race? (⌒.−)=★

+ Motherboop on September 19th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

Haha, I’ve gotta try this “Zombie Driver HD” with a platinum trophy for $2.99.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 2:13 pm said:

I salute you trophy hunter. (`・ω・´)ゞ

+ CrusaderForever on September 19th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

Thanks Sony! How To Train Your Dragon 2 and MotorStorm Apocalypse for my son and I!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 2:11 pm said:

Yay! You are most welcome CrusaderForever. May your son beam with delight as he speeds through collapsing cities and above the clouds.

+ CrusaderForever on September 19th, 2014 at 2:06 pm said:

@27
How To Train Your Dragon 2 has zero story just to warn you. I is only mini game type game. It allows you fly the dragons in races. It’s fun and my son likes it.

+ Hycotuss on September 19th, 2014 at 2:11 pm said:

How is Gran Turismo 6 not on this sale?!

+ Vinland_Krauser on September 19th, 2014 at 2:22 pm said:

We need an obscure JRPG flash sale.
We’ve recently got deals on Final Fantasy / Dark Souls / Tales, how about some Atelier / Neptunia / Agarest / Mugen Souls / Disgaea?
Also, show the PSP some love: Trails in the Sky / Unchained Blades / Mystic Chronicles.

+ Rezolution77 on September 19th, 2014 at 2:22 pm said:

Thanks for the heads up on Motorstorm Apocolypse.
After seeing a few reviews, definately worth the excitement.

+ TeamGreen615 on September 19th, 2014 at 2:26 pm said:

Wow! This is right down my alley. I highly recommend Need for Speed on the Vita for anyone who does not have it. Enjoyed getting the plat on it and for $5 that’s a heck of a deal. Lots of Vita love on this sale, Thanks!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on September 19th, 2014 at 2:31 pm said:

Yay! Thanks TeamGreen615.

“Vita” means “life”. We love life : we love PS Vita! ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡

+ Remmy8199 on September 19th, 2014 at 2:37 pm said:

Ugh. How about some decent rpg’s for a change? I know you’ve got a few stashed away in that super secret vault of hidden gems that you guys have. Breath of Fire 3 for instance?

+ Ikusa02 on September 19th, 2014 at 2:41 pm said:

It’s times like these I wish Chocobo Racing was on the PSN store for people to enjoy. I still have my PS1 copy AND IT WILL NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE. Best racing game ever (ok maybe Mario Kart beats it a bit) as far as I’m concerned. I do like Burnout too but there’s no full on Burnout games for me to buy so I’ll pass.

+ gor1llap1mp on September 19th, 2014 at 2:42 pm said:

man, you guys must have been reading my mind. Ive been thinking bout which racer to pick up for PS4, and I’m still playing Motorstorm Pacific Rift AOTW! Apocalypse, here I come! Oh, and Driveclub all the way baby!

+ ygoloib on September 19th, 2014 at 2:43 pm said:

a straight up $4.99 flash sale would be better. GT6?

+ saab01 on September 19th, 2014 at 2:45 pm said:

Was thinks to pick up crazy taxi but after seeing a 60 percent on metacritic I feel scared to buy the game and not like it.

+ joaryche on September 19th, 2014 at 2:46 pm said:

I want a flash sale on RPG Add-ons….Why are DLC so expensive…Let look at Dragon Age for example…I feel punished for buying the games when they come out and having to purchase expensive DLC. When I could have waited for the Collector’s Edition that comes out later with all the DLC on the disk for free for a lot less than you could have purchased to original game in the first place.
Meanwhile the add-ons on the PSN store are still they same price as when they first entered the store. Robbery!! All store items needs to be re-evaluated to see the price still makes since with the current market.

+ Temjin001 on September 19th, 2014 at 2:46 pm said:

Grid Autosport is the best deal on here. Too bad nothing Gran Turismo made the lineup.

+ mic_ups on September 19th, 2014 at 2:59 pm said:

only indies games for ps4 :(
wait for need for speed rival ps4 sale

+ siriusbee on September 19th, 2014 at 3:02 pm said:

Great to see racing represented in a sale!

+ NX_Nytrux on September 19th, 2014 at 3:02 pm said:

@42 +1, nfs rivals ps4 sale please

+ Havok83 on September 19th, 2014 at 3:12 pm said:

aww man. Its too bad Blur isnt on sale. Thats one of my favorite racing game

+ remanutd5 on September 19th, 2014 at 3:29 pm said:

Bring Motorstorm to the vita!!!!!

+ boomstickbhg on September 19th, 2014 at 3:34 pm said:

Good sale, although I own pretty much everything that I would want to play already, it’s always good to have some variety to the Flash sales whether it’s a RPG, Racing etc…

Glad it’s not the same old shooters/action games over and over as of late.

+ bray4ever8 on September 19th, 2014 at 3:42 pm said:

I get that there are no racing games on PS4 except NFS Rivals, but how about a sale for NFS Rivals for those of us that only recently purchased their console. What does that hurt? Cell Damage has an average rating of 58% from gaming rankings and meta critic. There isn’t one positive review of the game.

But at least you have Tomb Raider on sale for $17.99. That game is well worth the price.

+ Target-4012 on September 19th, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

While I will not be buying anything from this flash sale (because I don’t like racing genre), I enjoy these slash sales. Great sale for people who like racing games.

Thanks

+ Styxinator on September 19th, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

I hear you #2! Some good ole classic Offspring! YA YA YA YA YA!

Also how about a little Need for Speed Rivals love?

PAGE 1 2 3