Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Oct 09

evolve

Play the Evolve Big Alpha on PS4 This Halloween

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by on Oct 09, 2014 // Social Media Specialist

Hunters, shooter fans, giant monsters, unite! 2K and Turtle Rock’s multiplayer shooter Evolve is getting a closed “Big Alpha” test later this month. Do you enjoy the occasional, death-defying hunt through exotic alien jungles? Or do you prefer the confidence of a lumbering giant that hurls rocks at prey? Evolve caters to both play styles!

The closed alpha test is happening on PS4 from October 31st to November 2nd. Please mark your calendars.

Evolve

Evolve’s been playable at select tradeshows earlier this year, but for many of you this will be your first and best chance to see what Turtle Rock has cooking before it launches. Evolve is still months out from its release date on February 10th, so getting in now is recommended if you’re impatient. Which is totally fine.

Because this is a limited closed alpha test, you’ll need a code to register for a chance to participate. Fortunately, we have one for you below. Use before it expires and remember that you must have an active PS Plus membership to play.

63334-59648-17396

Use Referral Code: PlayStation4v1

Redeem the code at: http://evolvegame.com/bigalpha

EvolveEvolve

As a thank you to those that have already pre-ordered the game, those folks are guaranteed access to the Big Alpha. Anyone who pre-orders the game between now and October 21st can also guarantee themselves access. Smart.

Please note: The countries listed here are unable to participate in the Big Alpha.

PAGE 1 2

+ DoutorPierre on October 9th, 2014 at 8:19 am said:

Big Alpha is another word for Beta?

+ iTzDaBacon on October 9th, 2014 at 8:22 am said:

@1 – It’s called Big Alpha because it was primarily for PC and now it’s all three consoles. Also, Alpha is what most people call a Closed Beta.

+ sir_swiftknight on October 9th, 2014 at 8:24 am said:

@2 yup that sums it up in a nutshell

+ Vcheese on October 9th, 2014 at 8:25 am said:

Actually alpha is before beta. By the way, i hope to be chosen.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:09 am said:

Good luck! I hope so too. ^_^

+ RyuZX on October 9th, 2014 at 8:32 am said:

Preorder it where? Digital only or can I get access from a Best Buy preorder?

+ cmdluke on October 9th, 2014 at 8:36 am said:

All registered. Hope I get picked. Was never a big fan of left for dead, but the 4v1 dynamic of this looks crazy fun.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:09 am said:

Yeah, I’ve been pumped for this one for a while.

+ wounded-dragon18 on October 9th, 2014 at 8:37 am said:

@5 Gamestop, bestbuy, Amazon, and target.

+ manc-yank on October 9th, 2014 at 8:40 am said:

Fingers crossed, looks good :)

+ D-E-L-T-A on October 9th, 2014 at 8:41 am said:

Sweet! Thanks for the Referral Codes. Looks interesting :)

+ io-knight on October 9th, 2014 at 8:53 am said:

Many thanks for the opportunity! Good luck, hunters.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:09 am said:

Good luck to you! (What about monsters?)

+ Elvick_ on October 9th, 2014 at 8:54 am said:

Hope to be picked. Curious about this game.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:09 am said:

Good luck!

+ israelpacheco89 on October 9th, 2014 at 9:06 am said:

This is pretty sweet! Big fan of Left 4 Dead so I’m interested in checking this out.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:10 am said:

Hope you enjoy it.

+ honkytonkranch on October 9th, 2014 at 9:19 am said:

I can’t find anywhere on the internet how if I pre-ordered through Gamestop, how I’m supposed to get my guaranteed alpha key. Anyone know if Gamestop will just be sending them out or what?

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:11 am said:

You might want to ping 2K on Twitter or something, I’m actually not sure how the process is set up!

+ PureInvasion on October 9th, 2014 at 9:41 am said:

I loved L4D 1 & 2…still unsure about how Evolve will end up. Definitely looks like it has some promise though.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:11 am said:

I played it a while back — super fun. I imagine it’s even better now as it’s being built out.

+ Nightmare142 on October 9th, 2014 at 9:53 am said:

Wow this is awesome. Signed up hope i get an invite.
I wish more developers did this…

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:12 am said:

I hope you get in!

+ pickupdoctor on October 9th, 2014 at 10:00 am said:

I am in, at least hopefully I am in, just submitted my entry, lol.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on October 9th, 2014 at 11:12 am said:

Stay positive. :)

+ Ej_3000 on October 9th, 2014 at 10:23 am said:

Thanks for this! :D

+ Rezolution77 on October 9th, 2014 at 10:23 am said:

Way to get members involved, and give them a peak to try it out first.

Would like to see more like this.

+ Broman_YZ on October 9th, 2014 at 10:43 am said:

Hey Clements, do me a solid here would ya,

QUESTION: why for Canadians, on PSN is the Borderlands pre sequel $69.99 for a digital download when every other retailer I’ve seen is selling it, for Canadians, at $59.99 for the disc?????????????

+ CaruthK on October 9th, 2014 at 10:49 am said:

I want to play this game so bad. I hope my friends will be playing.

+ kemospear on October 9th, 2014 at 11:07 am said:

Ok.
I have tried 8 times now putting in the code. And every single time it does not go through and comes back with this response in red “* Please note: You will need to include the “-” in the code (ex. *****-*****-*****).”
I have typed in the code verbatim and copy and pasted it yet keep getting the same response.
WTF is going on?

+ ArchAngelMai on October 9th, 2014 at 11:44 am said:

@21
I just did it by pasting it in no problem. Did you fill out the rest of the questionnaire?

+ kemospear on October 9th, 2014 at 11:49 am said:

I did everything by the book. No open fields, type in everything verbatim, quite a few times and keep getting the same result.
I also did the C&P like you, with the same end result.

+ KrisButtar on October 9th, 2014 at 11:50 am said:

Thanks.

+ BoltZilla on October 9th, 2014 at 12:05 pm said:

@5 & @13

Straight from the above link after I submitted the code:

“As a reminder, customers who pre-order Evolve are guaranteed access to Big Alpha, and participating retailers include Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.”

+ GlassBead on October 9th, 2014 at 12:21 pm said:

Any ideas on how matchmaking will work?

+ philosofee16 on October 9th, 2014 at 12:28 pm said:

In the words of Sid Shuman, I look forward to exploring a world with “such lush visuals (stretches words out and weakly attempts to sound sexy lol)!”

+ LeoDaLyon on October 9th, 2014 at 12:31 pm said:

I main as a Hunter on Destiny so, it’s my destiny to go for the hunt on Evolve! And the option to be the hunted would go a long way in training my hunting skills. Learn how your enemies think to conquer all!

+ Protohype on October 9th, 2014 at 12:37 pm said:

Awesome. Thanks for the code for a chance at Big Alpha regarding Evolve.

+ kemospear on October 9th, 2014 at 12:48 pm said:

IDKY, but I managed to get it done on my laptop (win 7) but not on my desktop (win 8).
The main thing, I managed to get in.
:D

+ ElektroDragon on October 9th, 2014 at 2:07 pm said:

I’m using this to see if I want to pre-order the game. It worked for Destiny. Beta made me decide to buy it. There’s no way I’d ever buy a game with no real single player mode without trying it first.

+ djshaneomatic411 on October 9th, 2014 at 2:27 pm said:

how do I put in the evolve code its not working

+ djshaneomatic411 on October 9th, 2014 at 2:29 pm said:

it says include the ” _”

+ Rabzinatorz on October 9th, 2014 at 4:27 pm said:

The BETA is only for Xbox users, really glad they are giving PlayStation a chance. Not to advertise, but I’ve got a channel dedicated to this game. https://www.youtube.com/user/SkewledGuy :P

+ tusunami on October 9th, 2014 at 4:44 pm said:

This is gonna be epic glad I visited the ps blog & filled this out asap. I look forward to playing this & I am glad that the beta is on our system as well at first I thought we were not going to get the beta.

+ djshaneomatic411 on October 9th, 2014 at 5:01 pm said:

when you put in the code do you put the dashes in there also

+ KingdomCome on October 9th, 2014 at 7:11 pm said:

Is there any chance the Evolve Preorder shows up on the Playstation Store before the preorder cutoff access to the Big Alpha?

+ SuXH4rd2Bu on October 10th, 2014 at 7:30 am said:

I was in the original alpha, sorry about all the bugs we found. The game is unreal. Even if you are not into FPS or the 4v1 style game, the fun level is way off the charts.

+ steveboy777 on October 10th, 2014 at 9:15 am said:

How do I redeem the code if I get one, just on the PS Store?

+ YoPandaExpress on October 11th, 2014 at 7:57 am said:

I would pre-order every game if they give out alpha/beta codes. It’s a great way for people to test out a game they want to get. It’s good marketing also.

+ BiGDUSTY_ on October 12th, 2014 at 10:15 am said:

lookin 4ward to the alpha

+ chiri_velez on October 30th, 2014 at 4:20 am said:

Today October 30 in psn is not the game. I guess tomorrow will be available. Anyone know anything?

+ SwagassaurusRex on October 30th, 2014 at 5:06 pm said:

+steveboy777 would you mind putting the code here, its a multiple use, you redeem it at the ps store btw 😊

+ C4PETWN on October 30th, 2014 at 6:47 pm said:

I just got done with a few hours on the Xbox One version and yeah, its deff an Alpha thats for sure… Im not impressed but the visuals either, very choppy as well but I hope the PS4 version is better as with other games already (ahem ahem BF4 ahem)

The game deff has lots of potential and deff has a Left For Dead feeling to it except with all focus going to one enemy instead of swarms. I like it, it has a long way to go to be considered as “Polished” but lets hope they are saving the best for last or the Beta, whatever but most importantly as of now, the matchmaking, which is the heart and should of the game, is very sketchy still but I’m sure this will be ironed out in the next few days or so… Looking forward to it none the less as its providing fresh new gameplay and group play content which is why we have these consoles hooked up to 200MB pipes anyways right? (my buddy gets over 300 with Time Warner, must be nice!!!)

+ ZEEKER153 on October 30th, 2014 at 6:53 pm said:

Tomorrow WE DIE IN HELL!!!

+ Xzanth_Xzaviar on October 30th, 2014 at 6:57 pm said:

I’m in!! See you on! Xzanth_xzaviar :)

+ nanaki85 on October 30th, 2014 at 8:34 pm said:

This post needs a bump! xD

+ Hidali007 on October 30th, 2014 at 8:42 pm said:

Well still waiting for the beta code alpha to received in my email.

+ AcceptDatDeath on October 30th, 2014 at 11:40 pm said:

Still waiting too.

+ BigDaddyof2 on October 31st, 2014 at 5:29 am said:

I got my invite already will stream later for people interested, look for Big’s plays evolve ( title of stream ) by BigDaddyof2

PAGE 1 2