Uncharted 4

Oct 30

bloodborne-promo

PlayStation Experience Games & Developers Announced

bloodborne-promo

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by on Oct 30, 2014 // Director, SIEA Social Media

So far, we haven’t revealed much about PlayStation Experience except that a) it’s happening in Las Vegas on December 6th & 7th and b) it’s going to be an awesome once-in-a-lifetime event for PlayStation fans. So we were delighted to see many loyal PlayStation fans take the leap of faith last week, planning trips to Las Vegas to participate in this very special community event. To those of you who already picked up your tickets — thank you! Your trust has not been misplaced. To those of you waiting on some additional information, I think/hope you’ll be pleased with this post.

Today, I’m happy to reveal some of the games and developers you can expect to see at PlayStation Experience — but this is just the start. We’re gearing up for announcements, panels, booths, merchandise, and playable games from these major game studios:

PSXPlayStation Experience

On top of that, throughout the show floor there will be more than 80 indie games, each with their own dedicated booth. You can find a list of many of these indie developers on the PlayStation Experience website, but there are a handful that you’ll have to be there to find out about.

Across these publishers and developers, you’ll encounter hundreds of titles to play over the course of the weekend. We can also confirm you’ll be playing the following games before they’re released (though there will be plenty more on the way).

• Battlefield: Hardline
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • The Order: 1886
  • The Tomorrow Children
  • The Witness
  • Until Dawn

Stay tuned for more. We will be updating the newly launched PlayStation Experience website with more games and event details leading up to December 6th, so you may want to drop a sweet, sweet bookmark and check back a little later.

Of course, as the name of this event implies, there will also be exclusive “PlayStation experiences” only available to attendees. PS4 virtual reality prototype Project Morpheus will make its hands-on (eyes-on?) debut at a stateside consumer event, and we’ll want you all to try out the future of gaming and give us your feedback.

We also have something super special planned for No Man’s Sky. I can’t say much, but let’s say that Saturday night should be memorable for those who can attend PlayStation Experience.

This is just the beginning. Keep a close eye on PlayStation.Blog in the days ahead for more info on developer panels, exclusive collectables, contests, and community activities over the next few weeks. If you haven’t gotten your tickets, you can do so right here. If you’re locked in and ready to go, join our Facebook event for regular updates leading up to the show.

See you all in Vegas!

PAGE 1 2

+ perrandy on October 30th, 2014 at 3:02 pm said:

no nippon ichi ?i wish this event could be streamed,specially the panel with the devs

+ Ricen-Beans on October 30th, 2014 at 3:06 pm said:

Guerrilla Games??
New rumored RPG perhaps??

And where is Bend Studios?? Why have they been MIA since uncharted Vita???

+ gerneric123 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:10 pm said:

Not even trying to hide the fact that this is PS4 Experience, eh?

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on October 30th, 2014 at 7:11 pm said:

PS Vita will be there in full force – the list above is just the beginning. More to come!

+ uncleniccius on October 30th, 2014 at 3:11 pm said:

I think The Unfinished Swan is a typo for “play early” it came out on PS4 this week?

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on October 30th, 2014 at 9:25 pm said:

Good catch! Fixed. Thanks!

+ SeanStrange on October 30th, 2014 at 3:12 pm said:

If this is just the beginning, I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Playstation. I’m sure it holds many, many great things. Hyped for all these games and hyped for all the games in the years to come. Long live Playstation.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on October 30th, 2014 at 9:25 pm said:

Glad you’re stoked – and yep, this is just what we can say right now.

+ davidj1996 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:14 pm said:

Awesome lineup! Wish No Mans Sky would be there, but I’m excited for Journey and Unfinished Swan to come to PS4! Never got around to them on PS3. Everything else looks interesting too but I haven’t been actively following them. Can’t wait! I hope this event is annual!

+ Ricen-Beans on October 30th, 2014 at 3:16 pm said:

@8 read the ENTIRE blog post please lol

+ angel_tatoo_666 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:17 pm said:

Final Fantasy VII remake. Sony make it happen.

+ Rezolution77 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:19 pm said:

This is the perfect example of what’s wrong in the industry.

Instead of someplace secluded/peaceful where work could get done.

You got everything but business going on there. Way to put it in perspective.

+ andrewsqual on October 30th, 2014 at 3:22 pm said:

What team from Namco will be there? Is it Team Harada? :)

+ gerneric123 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:28 pm said:

The team that is there to promote Tales of Zestiria and Dragon Ball Xenoverse. It’s too early for a console port of Tekken 7 to be announced and I’m sure Summer Lesson would go over just swimmingly in the west.

+ Rezolution77 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:28 pm said:

Or at least you guys should pick a theme park, and rent it out instead.
Anyway, stay safe and don’t hurt yourselves.

+ SuperDemonDX on October 30th, 2014 at 3:30 pm said:

Are you guys gonna show anything new for Bloodborne? Pretty please?

+ The_Cowboy_Poet on October 30th, 2014 at 3:31 pm said:

Sid, you need to get someone to fly Chucklefish out, I need to hear more about Starbound on Vita and PS4!!

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on October 30th, 2014 at 9:26 pm said:

Ooh, good idea!

+ ThakidIg on October 30th, 2014 at 3:41 pm said:

Sony, you guys better not screw up The Order 1886 demo. Idk why you guys keep bringing the same demo when it’s clear that the public thinks it’s bad. You’re doing more harm than good. You need to bring something worthy of capturing folks attention because you only have a few months left until the release date. The game is already going to be judged extra hard for having no multiplayer. You can’t afford to screw this up again.

+ madmanwithabox12 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:41 pm said:

Wow… Zero on the Vita love. Not even Oreshika? You know, the last first party title you’re making for it?

Yes about three of those games are also on Vita, but it’s clearly the PS4 versions that are on display.

I don’t doubt there will be the odd Vita game at the show, but it’ll just be indie games (I like indie games before anybody gets the wrong idea) and things we’ve been seeing for years/months.

Very disappointed as a Vita owner honestly. I thought this was a celebration of PlayStation as a brand? Because like it or not, Vita is part of that so-called family and it’s being treated like an estranged and distant cousin.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on October 30th, 2014 at 9:26 pm said:

Vita will definitely be there and in a prominent way. Fear not!

+ cesiba on October 30th, 2014 at 3:43 pm said:

@ rezolution 77

I live in Vegas and got my tickets already and I’m glad Sony brought this event for my town. You should relax a little bit.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on October 30th, 2014 at 9:26 pm said:

Looking forward to seeing you!

+ yowzagabowza on October 30th, 2014 at 3:43 pm said:

Great, 80 more frickin indies. WOULD YOU STOP ALREADY!?

+ DarkOne_PR on October 30th, 2014 at 3:45 pm said:

sucker punch? Guerrilla? Square Enix? (GOD GIVE US FF7 Remake EXCLUSIVE ALREADY!) consider me a bit hyped now…

also i want to ask…. Where tha @#$ is the download list on the ps4? i redeemed a coupon on my vita for the ps4 and now i cant find the damn download list so i can actually download it….

+ DarkOne_PR on October 30th, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

@#17 thakidlg….

so true…. the order 1886 was the perfect game for sony to have its first AAA exclusive TPS Coop shooter and they F it up… and the game its been in a hate trend because of old demos… now every reviewer will fallow the hate trend even if the finished product is good….

+ Mega-Sackman on October 30th, 2014 at 3:51 pm said:

Wow this seems to be a very good thing, glad to see The Witness up there I was wondering about that game.

+ mattitude2323 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:53 pm said:

On another note, The lineup for ps Plus for PS4 is once again terrible… why not the old need for speed, or assassians creed or tomb raider, heck even metal gear solid…. tired of this crappy side scrolling nes graphics indies they keep giving us… heck WE STILL DON’T EVEN HAVE DRIVECLUB YET!!!!

+ ItsJustEmman on October 30th, 2014 at 3:59 pm said:

+ bountyhunter_123 on October 30th, 2014 at 3:59 pm said:

Y’all better announce some new big games too.

+ ItsJustEmman on October 30th, 2014 at 3:59 pm said:

For those who go and pay to see the Playstation Experience will get a beta access for No mans Sky

+ kb4983 on October 30th, 2014 at 4:06 pm said:

Maaaaaaan!

I wish I had the extra money around the holidays to fly to Vegas and attend this!! I would love to get my hands on Mortal Kombat X before its release!!!

+ rabidninjamonky on October 30th, 2014 at 4:17 pm said:

I saw a random tweet about #saveshenmue from Scott Rohde last night, right before he asked who was going to PSX. If Shenmue 3 is there or better yet a Shenmue reboot, I think my head might explode.

+ poodude on October 30th, 2014 at 4:18 pm said:

Jealous of the people that get to go! Would love to get my hands on Bloodborne again.

+ DesertAss2in on October 30th, 2014 at 4:24 pm said:

Tickets and hotel reservations already paid for! I can’t wait to see Bloodborne and The Dark Below Expansion for Destiny!

+ mikkuaria on October 30th, 2014 at 4:26 pm said:

Please tell me Disney Interactive is there cause of Kingdom Hearts 3 and not 2.5 T_T

+ jtg2015 on October 30th, 2014 at 4:31 pm said:

I saw Harada of Namco Bandai in the video…. now you just don’t show Harada and expect us to not see some Tekken involved. I’m sure there has to be something about it

+ Subzero316 on October 30th, 2014 at 4:32 pm said:

looking forward to it, cant wait to go.

+ gerneric123 on October 30th, 2014 at 4:34 pm said:

@18 I agree. I don’t know why Sony hosts “PlayStation” branded events when truthfully, they’re only referring to one platform. It isn’t 1995 anymore. PS4 isn’t the only PlayStation.

+ bcturns on October 30th, 2014 at 4:35 pm said:

Remember, all the games you see may or may not be finished in a timely manner when promised on or after the announced release date in a working or non-working state.

Enjoy the show!

+ Timmzy27 on October 30th, 2014 at 4:35 pm said:

I see Activision and Naughty Dog listed here, one can only hope that these 2 companies work together and make a damn Crash Bandicoot HD remake already that includes; Crash 1,2,3, CTR and Crash Bash.

Then I can die happy.

+ CodeSe7en on October 30th, 2014 at 4:37 pm said:

SOMEONE please call id Software and tell ’em to get DOOM 4 in there!!!

+ djsaiyan on October 30th, 2014 at 4:56 pm said:

I’m not seeing it on the list, but Zeboyd Games just sent out an email to their Kickstarter backers that Cosmic Star Heroine will be featuring as well.

+ jwell_814 on October 30th, 2014 at 4:57 pm said:

Dying light

+ iREVOLTER on October 30th, 2014 at 5:05 pm said:

Greatness waits.

+ GrafUlrich88 on October 30th, 2014 at 5:25 pm said:

Hey Sid,

Will you please stream the event via Twitch on the PS Blog? I’m a disabled veteran can’t attend so it would be nice to see it and enjoy as best as I can from my home. A great idea would stream it on the “Live From PlayStation”. Also consider doing this for all gaming conventions.

Cheers!!!

Rob aka Graf

+ Ovi-Wan on October 30th, 2014 at 5:38 pm said:

I’m so excited! I got my tickets day one. Sony does not disappoint with their events. It’s going to be EPIC!

+ Logan22 on October 30th, 2014 at 5:47 pm said:

A spaceship booth where you put on Morpheus, watch.

+ subsamuel01 on October 30th, 2014 at 5:59 pm said:

Why am I not surprised that there are no Vita games, at least we’ill get to see more of The Order and Until dawn.

+ Hang on October 30th, 2014 at 6:24 pm said:

Sony’s ending 2014 with a bang and 2015 will be greater nice!

+ yowzagabowza on October 30th, 2014 at 6:25 pm said:

@46 all those indies will be cross buy with vita, and shoved onto the IGC. those are “vita games” now.

+ Man_The_King on October 30th, 2014 at 6:41 pm said:

As a long-time multiplatform gamer who strongly prefers the PlayStation platform (I have a PS4, PS3, PS Vita & PSP), for quite a while I have been observing a sort of turn in the tide of events.

Whereas Sony had (and to quite some extent still has) a huge momentum in this latest console generation, poor PSN experiences and comparatively barren OS features (somewhat rectified by the v2.0 update, but still quite some ways away) are serving to prod quite a lot of people towards the XB platform [for an indication of people’s changing opinions, please take a look at Eurogamer comment threads, for a seeing a shift in people’s opinions towards PlayStation and Sony).

If nothing else, the PS3 should have taught Sony how quickly people can lose faith and how long it can take to earn it back (something which MS is also working hard to earn back currently).

So, as an ardent fan and a well-wisher of the PlayStation platform, please hear my plea:

Wake Up Sony.

+ gerneric123 on October 30th, 2014 at 7:59 pm said:

oh snap sid responded to me

+ G-Force08 on October 30th, 2014 at 8:25 pm said:

Goodness the gaming community is filled with a bunch of complainers…..

Anyway, I wish I could be there! I hope everyone who’s going enjoys their time! I’ll be checking in on the net daily!

+ EnobmahChoas on October 30th, 2014 at 8:28 pm said:

I will blow milk out my nose if I hear any announcements of a big Vita game. Please Sony, Don’t let all of us down! That’s all I am asking before the end of this year. ;)

+ D-Squad3 on October 30th, 2014 at 8:43 pm said:

All I care about are the announcements, we better hear something from SMS, GG and Mm. And Team ICO.

PAGE 1 2