PlayStation Vue

Dec 04

LEAD_PSX

PlayStation Experience: Panel and Livestream Schedules

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by on Dec 04, 2014 // Senior Manager, Social Media, SIEA

Update: That’s a wrap! Thanks for a fantastic PlayStation Experience. See the full opening keynote below, and stay tuned for all the panels heading to YouTube on Monday.

Watch live video from PlayStation on www.twitch.tv

Just a few more days until PlayStation Experience takes over Las Vegas! As promised, here’s the full schedule for panels for on-site PlayStation Experience attendees; see below for our planned livestream content schedule, which we’ll be streaming live on Twitch.tv/PlayStation. Protip: You definitely won’t want to miss the opening keynote presentation at 10am Pacific Time Saturday.

PlayStation Experience: Saturday, December 6th Schedule of EventsPlayStation Experience: Sunday, December 7th Schedule of Events

Important note: The “Story Time” panel for 5pm PT Sunday has a new location. Please find it at the stage located towards the back end of the show floor. It is no longer in Hall A.

TWITCH LIVESTREAM SCHEDULE

Saturday, December 6th

All times are in Pacific Time

10:00am PlayStation Experience keynote
11:30am Dying Light live gameplay
12:00pm Destiny: The Dark Below gameplay
12:30pm Virtual Reality: A New Era for Games (live panel)
1:30pm The Tomorrow Children live gameplay
2:00pm God of War: Retrospective (live panel excerpt)
2:30pm World Wide Studios Town Hall (live discussion)
3:00pm No Man’s Sky gameplay and discussion
3:300pm The Journey of Diablo III on PS4 (live panel excerpt)
4:00pm Tearaway Unfolded PS4 live gameplay
4:30pm LittleBigPlanet 3 Community Creations
5:00pm Inside the Dev Studio (live panel)
6:00pm Hohokum Live Music Jam – Featuring Ghostly International DJ’s Shigeto & Michna
9:00pm A Night Under No Man’s Sky

Sunday, December 7th

All times are in Pacific Time

10:30am Opening welcome and recap with special guests
11:00am The Witness live gameplay
11:30am Grim Fandango Remastered live gameplay
12:00pm The Tomorrow Children live gameplay
12:30pm Prototype to Product (live panel excerpt)
1:00pm Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris live gameplay
1:30pm World Wide Studios Town Hall (live discussion)
2:00pm Far Cry 4: From the Developer’s Mind to the Gamer (live panel excerpt)
2:30pm Amplitude live gameplay
3:00pm Tearaway: How Media Molecule Built a Living Papery World
4:00pm Secret Mystery Game live gameplay
4:30pm Axiom Verge live gameplay
5:00pm Story Time (live panel)

Stay in touch for more details at official PlayStation Experience headquarters as we move into a historic weekend. See you soon!

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ Thwip on December 4th, 2014 at 1:12 pm said:

Thanx for the schedule. Flight leaves tomorrow at 3, really looking forward to it, see you there.

+ airJordan_Xx on December 4th, 2014 at 1:17 pm said:

Uncharted hd collection ps4 plzzzzzzzz make it happen

+ NYPUNK88 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:26 pm said:

I’m excited! <3 PS!

+ Butters360 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:27 pm said:

Let’s do it eh? LET’S DO IT!

+ gojeff99 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:28 pm said:

Sweet, more VR info! Wish I could make it but I’ll be watching live streams for sure!

+ sssfffhhh5 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:30 pm said:

Do you have Bloodborne livestream?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:52 pm said:

Bloodborne won’t be streamed – but it will be playable!

+ xXGlassArrowXx on December 4th, 2014 at 1:30 pm said:

Will we be able to watch this through”Live from PlayStation”?
If not can you set guys set it up to do so?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:52 pm said:

Not this time, no.

+ OddFishy69 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:33 pm said:

plzzz uncharted HD collection i’ll buy 100 copies i swear

+ Print_Dog on December 4th, 2014 at 1:33 pm said:

Can’t wait for all the news and videos. Wish I could be there.

+ hfdeath on December 4th, 2014 at 1:35 pm said:

please bring it on ps vita

+ Sanspants on December 4th, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

Here’s hoping for a release date announcement for The Witness.

+ BosniaN on December 4th, 2014 at 1:44 pm said:

Shenmue 3 or HD-collection! I want it

+ OddFishy69 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:44 pm said:

if anyone is hearing this if you release uncharted HD i will buy 100 i swear i will. i am rich. i wll buy 100 copies if you put it out

+ Sharingan_itachi on December 4th, 2014 at 1:45 pm said:

No Vita. There’s nothing for it.

+ sethisthegoat on December 4th, 2014 at 1:48 pm said:

This looks like a great lineup. At one point there was talk of a blogcast during the event. Is that still happening? (Or did Beyond take its place?)

I will be in the car during the opening keynote…no streaming possible. Will it be archived either online or on the Live Viewer? (For that matter, will the other stuff be available for later viewing?)

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:53 pm said:

Blogcast ended up dissolving due to the nuttiness of the event, but Clements will be on Beyond!

+ marcosplaysbass on December 4th, 2014 at 1:51 pm said:

I’ll be there! wll this be available to watch in Live Event Viewer? My fiance can’t go and wants to know the best place to watch everything!

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:53 pm said:

Twitch.tv/playstation — still confirming if Live Events Viewer will stream as well

+ Rybal_81 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:54 pm said:

I’m assuming these times are Pacific, right?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:53 pm said:

Yep! Updated to make that clearer. All Pacific Time.

+ Mobius2525 on December 4th, 2014 at 1:58 pm said:

I hope Sony will say something about a Legend of Dragoon sequel release.

+ LucasFla1 on December 4th, 2014 at 2:00 pm said:

Hype cancelled. :[

+ JeRzYzFyNeSt on December 4th, 2014 at 2:03 pm said:

3:300pm The Journey of Diablo III on PS4 (live panel excerpt)

Sony is also inventing new minutes to the World we live in… i can always use more time in my life ;)

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:54 pm said:

Yes, we’re announcing a new international time system

+ DesertAss2in on December 4th, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

INJECT IT INTO MAH VEINS SID!!! INJECT IT!!!

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:54 pm said:

::squishy noise::

+ LongLiveYhocZ on December 4th, 2014 at 2:08 pm said:

When will Mortal Kombat X be shown?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:54 pm said:

Mortal Kombat X will sadly not be on the livestream. We tried! Still dying to play it… it’ll be hands-on here in a big way though.

+ Texus009 on December 4th, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

This looks awesome!! I’m especially excited to see more of The Witness, No Man’s Sky and Axiom Verge :D Can’t wait!

+ LucasFla1 on December 4th, 2014 at 2:14 pm said:

Before:

FF VII: Remake
The Last Guardian
Dragon’s Dogma 2
Crash Bandicoot Returns
Devil May Cry

after

Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Order 1886

+ Skater_Ricky on December 4th, 2014 at 2:14 pm said:

I’m taking off work just to watch the live stream. I love watching my family grow up. I scheduled it as a family get together ;)

I’ve been with this family for 20 year’s so there’s a lot to watch and enjoy.

See you on Saturday on the live stream on Twitch :)

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:55 pm said:

Glad to have ya! :)

+ lisatsunami on December 4th, 2014 at 2:28 pm said:

Thank you for streaming all of it, not just the keynote. I’ll watch as much as I can.

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:56 pm said:

Sure. Most of the panels actually won’t be streamed, but they’ll be available on YouTube after the event ends on Monday

+ zooKreature on December 4th, 2014 at 2:39 pm said:

Would love it if all keynotes were recorded and archived for on demand viewing, Or released as a bluray or bluray set at a later date to be sold to those who couldn’t attend. What are the odds of making this happen? The Experience looks amazing from that line up.

+ dkarlowicz10 on December 4th, 2014 at 2:45 pm said:

I am happy with my PS4 and PS4, but I hope that there are some announcements for Vita games (and not just one or two). I want games like Infamous, GTA, NHL, NBA…. Stand alone Vita games (not just remote play).

+ Newk__ on December 4th, 2014 at 2:47 pm said:

Does anyone know where we are going to be able to purchase the 20th anniv. PS4?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:58 pm said:

Watch the keynote at 10am Pacific Time on Saturday for details!

+ MrBeatdown on December 4th, 2014 at 2:59 pm said:

What’s this keynote?

Would I be setting myself up for disappointment if I went in expecting an E3/Gamescom press conference type of deal?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:58 pm said:

It’s a production, that’s for sure!

+ KevWriter on December 4th, 2014 at 3:00 pm said:

I’m surprised with how much the IGN Podcast Beyond shmucks bash Sony lately that Sony would carve out time for them. Guess it benefits them to do it.

+ MakoSoul on December 4th, 2014 at 3:03 pm said:

Are the mind-blowing announcements happening during the keynote? Because that is what I am waiting for…

+ morhinapg on December 4th, 2014 at 3:07 pm said:

Will we be able to watch the live streams on PS4 or PS3?

+ Armored_Oso66 on December 4th, 2014 at 3:19 pm said:

I have my ticket ordered and I am heading out tomorrow

I can’t wait :)

+ Robbie_G_lrish on December 4th, 2014 at 3:40 pm said:

You guys are screening The Interview? Hopefully North Korea doesn’t shut down the PlayStation Experience.

+ Vince123456 on December 4th, 2014 at 3:41 pm said:

I can’t wait for the new era of gaming experience to arrive…. Virtual Reality has always been the future of gaming and I am so happy that this is not too far away. Having seen EMAGON trailer…the setting in the forest, somehow i feel it would be amazing to walk in it and I believe this is what the trailer is hinted at..VR experience. Sony Experience wants us to Experience Most Amazing Game On Nextgen (E.M.A.G.O.N) I am only sad that human’ lifespan is short and we won’t be around to experience PS8 or PS9 ….What an amazing experience that era of gaming would be….how much VR would have evolved then.

+ TechnoKid156 on December 4th, 2014 at 3:50 pm said:

I want to see the Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3 & Tag Team Racing Games being remastered, because there’s a possibility that they could be revived. I just love the nostalgia of these games, as these games really meant something back then, and it would be absolutely perfect if Naughty Dog remastered these games.

There is a massive amount of potential for Naughty Dog, because these games in particular defined just how games should be made, and if they can pull it off well the first time round, then they’ll be able to bring the Crash Bandicoot PS1 Trilogy back with a bang!!!

Please Naughty Dog, these games deserve to be made for PS3 & PS4, and it would make everyone’s Christmas absolutely special :-).

+ fo-nine on December 4th, 2014 at 3:56 pm said:

Cant wait

+ Hakumen__ on December 4th, 2014 at 3:56 pm said:

I will watch the Keynote hoping that the Vita finally gets the attention they previously spoke of.

+ Darth-Krayt on December 4th, 2014 at 4:07 pm said:

Slightly disappointed to not see some sort of Polyphony Digital or Gran Turismo panel, as I had heard Yamauchi-san was in town for the event. Fingers crossed it’s the TBA panel, but I doubt it. I’m assuming (yes, I know what assuming does) that’s Uncharted 4’s block.

+ TeamGreen615 on December 4th, 2014 at 4:09 pm said:

Please give us some Vita titles to look forward to. GTA, Grand Tourismo, Syphon Filter, inFamous, Godeater Burst, Gravity Rush 2, God of War, Uncharted GA 2, or some JRPGs. I’m not counting on it because we have been let down so many times in the past but I can always hope for the best.

+ tommyleelynn on December 4th, 2014 at 4:27 pm said:

@airJordan_Xx Uncharted is already HD, so it would just be the Uncharted Collection, not Uncharted HD Collection.

+ yowzagabowza on December 4th, 2014 at 4:29 pm said:

Man, it looks like a bunch if boring stuff. I just want the game announcements. And i hope most are 2015 titles. Sick of waiting for good games. And sick of games not working on day one.

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:59 pm said:

This is all the stuff that we can actually talk about right now

+ Metabolica on December 4th, 2014 at 4:45 pm said:

Heard Capcom was going to be there… Would they reveal something besides RE Revelations 2?

+ melbye82 on December 4th, 2014 at 4:49 pm said:

Telltale is showing up huh. Could someone please ask them why the keep screwing over European Playstation-owners

+ D-Squad3 on December 4th, 2014 at 4:55 pm said:

You guys aren’t streaming the how to become a game designer?!! DISAPPOINTED!

And are you guys going to announce God of War IV?!!

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 6:59 pm said:

Technical limitations. But it’ll be available after the weekend ends!

+ Bellalara on December 4th, 2014 at 5:02 pm said:

Excited for David Jaffe’s new game! I also can’t wait to watch streams as much as I can!

+ hasenfeffer_ky on December 4th, 2014 at 5:08 pm said:

No Man’s Sky!! Can’t wait!!!

+ brolol07 on December 4th, 2014 at 6:02 pm said:

Yep!!! Coming all the way from Wisconsin!!! See you there!

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 7:00 pm said:

Woah! Welcome!

+ TwinDad on December 4th, 2014 at 6:16 pm said:

Looks very, very ,very fun. I’m Jelly. But then there is PAX.

I thought the BlogCast live was happening?

+ Sid Shuman on December 4th, 2014 at 7:01 pm said:

Unfortunately Nick Suttner went rogue and announced before we had it locked down. We couldn’t pull it off on top of all the live gameplay stuff.. sorry! But Clements will be on the Beyond panel :)

PAGE 1 2 3 4