Overwatch

Dec 05

resogunlead3

Resogun: Defenders Expansion Pack Revealed

resogunlead3

Ian Pickles's Avatar Posted by on Dec 05, 2014 // Producer, XDEV

Hey there, Resogun fans. Ian Pickles from XDEV Studio Europe here with some big Resogun news coming straight from our good friends at Housemarque.

As some of you may have seen in our last update, we’ve been busy working on the final expansion pack for Resogun, and are pleased to announce that Resogun: Defenders will be with you in early 2015. The Defenders DLC will be $4.99, and is also included in the Season Pass if you’ve already pre-purchased the content.

Resogun Defenders Logo

We’re really excited about this expansion and can’t wait to share some more details with you over the next few weeks. What we can share right now is that the expansion will feature 2 all-new game modes — Protector and Commando — new ships, and all new planets featuring some of our most detailed artwork to date.

We’ll also be releasing a major content patch for all players alongside the expansion pack. This patch, code named “Challengers” will update the game with new challenges and feats stretching across all existing game modes and will let you earn challenge points to increase your rank as a Resogun pilot. The patch is a free update for all Resogun PS4 owners.

Resogun - Protector

What’s more is that we’re very pleased to announce that both the content patch and expansion will be available to play this weekend exclusively at PlayStation Experience in Vegas!

We’ll be back here in the coming weeks with lots more information regarding the patch and expansion, so stay tuned.

17 Comments

+ Sharingan_itachi on December 5th, 2014 at 10:03 am said:

will it be on vita version

+ Mayoubaz2 on December 5th, 2014 at 10:07 am said:

I like this game I’m waiting for DLC :-)

+ colef10 on December 5th, 2014 at 10:09 am said:

If I already bought the Heroes DLC, do I still have to pay full price for the season pass?

+ MarkakaJin on December 5th, 2014 at 10:11 am said:

Awesome news about Resogun! I love the soundtrack in the game. When will us season pass holders get it?

+ FrankDaPronStar on December 5th, 2014 at 10:14 am said:

YES YES YES! I have all the love in the world for this game. Impatient, but waiting. <3 <3 <3

+ iREVOLTER on December 5th, 2014 at 10:35 am said:

Is Season Pass Cross-Buy as well? Or at least can we expect DLCs on VITA/PS3?

+ Skater_Ricky on December 5th, 2014 at 10:39 am said:

I’d love the soundtrack to Resogun since I own the Season pass can you please release this for us Season Pass owner’s. Thank You.

PS: My wife love’s this game allot. She’s really good and I’m proud of her skill’s.

+ CrownedLion on December 5th, 2014 at 11:15 am said:

Still my #1 reason to keep renewing my Plus subscription. I really should just buy it “officially” since I bought the season pass, and it’s a little weird when my Plus expires and I can’t play it. And with the PS3 version coming, I’ll have no choice but to feed the addiction.

Can’t wait to see the new modes. Housemarque is fast becoming the jewel of the extended Playstation family.

+ yowzagabowza on December 5th, 2014 at 11:21 am said:

Stupid censors.

Dang it! Inly one more expansion? I got the season pass hoping for more. I guess thats why it was so cheap.
This is still the best reason to have ps4, a year later. Im impatiently waiting for this.

+ rickbarrerah on December 5th, 2014 at 11:54 am said:

oh right i bought that season pass now i remember hahaha

+ Brooklyn008 on December 5th, 2014 at 11:55 am said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah Housemarque!!! Can’t wait for more Reso!

+ plaztiksyke on December 5th, 2014 at 12:06 pm said:

will the upcoming patch add stereo 3D support for 3DTVs?

+ plaztiksyke on December 5th, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

will we be able to play as a human “Defender” (nice name check there, BTW) on Vita with cross-play to PS4? It would be AWESOME to have PS4 players control the ships and Vita players be the humans!

+ PatricioUSA on December 5th, 2014 at 1:46 pm said:

About time! Bought the Season Pass and I thought you guys forgot about this game.

+ Welmosca on December 5th, 2014 at 3:39 pm said:

Thats some really good news.I was holding off on the Season Pass because I didn’t know what was gonna be available next,but I wanted Heroes so bad….now I’m definitely getting it.
I just bought my PS4 3 weeks ago…and I started Resogun on the 2nd day..I just couldn’t stop playing it…game’s fun beyond imagination…got plat on it and still wanted more.Great job Housemarque,you guys are the best devs of PSN games….Resogun was one of the 3 reasons I bought a PS4 and boy it was worth it.Well I knew I would love it since I freakin loved Stardust.

Waiting for more information on Defenders and what happened with the “Gold Human”?

+ Boxster17 on December 5th, 2014 at 10:15 pm said:

Awesome, was just wondering about that season pass the other day. Looking forward to trying this out.

+ ZombieRollz on December 6th, 2014 at 11:07 am said:

Awesome. The Season Pass has been well worth it!