Spider-Man PS4

Dec 06

Dec 06

Batman Arkham Knight: First Look at the Scarecrow Nightmare Missions

Gaz Deaves's Avatar Posted by Social Marketing, Rocksteady Studios

Hello on behalf of Rocksteady Studios and WB Games!

In our previous two videos, you’ve seen Batman infiltrate the Ace Chemicals plant, take on the Arkham Knight’s militia forces and engage a platoon of unmanned drone tanks in the awesome new Batmobile, all with the objective of bringing Scarecrow’s devastating plan to a halt. We’ve demonstrated some new game features including the “Fear Takedown” and gadgets while gliding, as well as showing you the seamless integration of the Batmobile into the core Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay.

In this third and final part, we’ll see Batman remote control the Batmobile to solve puzzles, and push his combat skills to the limit as he tackles a room full of armed mercenaries to save the Ace Chemicals’ workers. Plus you’ll get the first reveal of the showdown between the Batmobile and the Arkham Knight’s powerful attack helicopter.

As an added bonus, check out the first look at the PlayStation-exclusive Scarecrow Nightmare Pack.

We hope you enjoy the video and we look forward to showing more as we approach the June 2nd release next year!

All the news from PlayStation Experience

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End First Gameplay

MLB 15 The Show Out 3/31 for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita

Destiny Expansion I: First Look at the PS-Exclusive Mars Strike – The Undying Mind

Tripwire Interactive bringing Killing Floor 2 to PS4 – The Time is Right!

The Forest: Open-World Survival Horror Comes to PlayStation

Madness Awaits You…In the Darkest Dungeon

Bastion Coming to PS4, Vita Next Year

Orcs Must Die! is Invading PlayStation for the First Time!

Skytorn Coming to PS4

Severed Coming to Vita in Spring 2015

Shovel Knight Digs into PS4, PS3, PS Vita in 2015

Batman Arkham Knight: Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 3 and a First Look at the Scarecrow Nightmare Missions

Suikoden II Coming to PSN

Street Fighter V: Console Exclusive to PS4, First Gameplay Video

Super Time Force Ultra Headed to PS4,Vita

Tim Schafer on Why You Need to Check Out Grim Fandango on PS4 & PS Vita

Fat Princess Adventures announced for PS4

Introducing Wattam, the new PS4 game from Katamari Damacy creator Keita Takahashi

Enter the Gungeon Coming to PS4 in 2015

Introducing What Remains of Edith Fitch, a New PS4 Exclusive

The Order: 1886 at PlayStation Experience

Tearaway Unfolded: New Trailer Revealed

Yakuza 5 Announced at PlayStation Experience

New No Man’s Sky Videos Revealed

Drawn to Death, a Hand-Drawn Arena Shooter, Coming to PS4

Introducing Project SkyLight: Limited Edition Faceplates to Personalize Your PS4

Add Your Own

Matrix_Lion said:

December 6th, 11:32 am

Gaz Deaves & Rocksteady Studios bringing the heat. Just waiting for my Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Edition.

plaztiksyke said:

December 6th, 1:00 pm

previous Arkham games on PS3 supported stereo 3D on 3DTVs, will this game support 3DTV on PS4?

joolz said:

December 6th, 1:16 pm

“This video is private” C’mon people, this is not rocket science.

Gaz Deaves's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

December 6th, 4:30 pm

Sorry about that, been a crazy day over here! All fixed now.

jlws513 said:

December 6th, 3:01 pm

I’ve had this game on reserve at GameStop since it got announced I wish they would of dropped this in 2014 o we’ll I’m ready whenever they are

Jorge-Nieve_Bat said:

December 6th, 10:58 pm

Looks like you guys took a few pages from Arkham Origins of the melee combat system and put it in Arkham Knight with a mix of there 2 previous games. I like ;). Hopefully you guys do the same with some boss battles in Arkham Knight just like in Origins: Bane’s Boss Battles, Deathstroke’s, etc. and a mix of your previous boss battles: Scarecrow’s Boss Battles. Clayface’s, and etc. I know that will make it an better game from mind blown. I just get enough. :D

Refigerater said:

December 7th, 7:23 pm

THIS GAME IS GONNA BE BEAST! Speaking of beast,I hear the coyotes screeching outside my house in bama…Oh well,i’m use to it.

Welmosca said:

December 8th, 9:42 am

Damn nice…I’m loving the sword/stick enemies fight.Everything on Arkham Night looks so boss…I want this game day 1 and hopefully I’ll be able to get it.Asylum and City are by far 2 of the best multiplat games ever…and Rocksteady is the best multiplat devs out there…almost PS and Sony quality…I wonder how Batman games would look like if they were PS exclusives.

radioavon said:

December 9th, 9:50 am

This game seems much more…militarized then previous Arkham games…

MisfitToy said:

December 10th, 6:57 am

Excited about the Scarecrow Nightmare pack. The Scarecrow moments were some of my favorites from Arkham Asylum.