Spider-Man PS4

Dec 29

Paparazzi Coming to PS4 in February

Mike Longley's Avatar Posted by on Dec 29, 2014 // Pringo Dingo Games

Howdy! This is Pringo Dingo Games! We’d love to present to you our first game, Paparazzi!

Paparazzi is a two-player local multiplayer game where one person plays as the celebrity,and the other plays as their enemy, the paparazzi. It’s a frantic game of cat-and-mouse with a humorous twist!

The more photos the paparazzi takes of the celebrity, the more money they get and the less dignity the celebrity has. To gain dignity, the celebrity must collect adoring fans and avoid the camera shots of the paparazzi.

We initially made the game for a game jam centered with the theme of a Matthew McConaughey quote: “Cameras aren’t guns. They can’t really hurt you.” Pringo Dingo Games is a three person studio, and we are incredibly excited about how far we’ve brought the game since that jam.

Paparazzi on PS4

Paparazzi on PS4Paparazzi on PS4

Paparazzi will be a downloadable game available through PlayStation Store February 2015 for PS4!

Only $4.99!

Woo! :D

All celebrity characters in the game are entirely fictional. Any likeness to a real celebrity is unintentional.

Except Bear on a Trike. She is very real.

+ GrafUlrich88 on December 29th, 2014 at 8:40 am said:

Hi Mike,

I love the jazzy music and the art style!!! This looks like a lot if fun.

I wanted to ask if you guys would consider on making “Dynamic Themes” and “Avatar Pictures” for the PS4. Your game would look cool displayed on everyone’s PS4.

Rob aka Graf

P.S. Please keep posting info on the PS Blog as your game gets closer to launch, thanks.

+ JetSetFuture on December 29th, 2014 at 8:47 am said:

I will buy this for the sole reason that your company is called “Pringo Dingo.”

+ wXc-w00tdogg on December 29th, 2014 at 8:50 am said:

On like day 4 of unable to connect to psn. Getting pretty ****ed since I’m on vacation from work and I’m locked out of playing Dragon Age. Get your **** together Sony…

+ Roaming_Ryu on December 29th, 2014 at 8:55 am said:

Interesting concept. I’ll be looking into this one.

+ walt-gisney on December 29th, 2014 at 8:59 am said:

Hey all! Mike here. Thanks for all the support! It’s a wild and crazy game and I know you’ll all love it!

@GrafUlrich88 – Thanks for the kind words, that would be awesome! I’ll look into that! We’ll definitely keep you posted!

+ Razlo on December 29th, 2014 at 9:22 am said:

I still don’t fully understand how it plays based on the description, but I’m interested.

+ madmanwithabox12 on December 29th, 2014 at 9:33 am said:

Don’t want to be that guy, but any plans for a Vita version?

+ walt-gisney on December 29th, 2014 at 9:37 am said:

@madmanwithabox12 – Not yet.. But definitely a possibility!

+ Deadpool_425 on December 29th, 2014 at 9:46 am said:

Introducing…Another game you can’t play because the PSN is still down.

+ yowzagabowza on December 29th, 2014 at 1:50 pm said:

Um, local two player only? No thanks. Options guys, options.

+ Sharingan_itachi on December 29th, 2014 at 8:19 pm said:

No thanks.

+ MakaiOokami on December 29th, 2014 at 8:33 pm said:

Do you know how to quickly and effectively make a great online system? You don’t? Oh… that’s because it’s complicated, hard, difficult, and not everyone can accomplish that.

Try share play. If it doesn’t work there, then unfortunately not every game can be perfect for everyone. That’s why Sony made share play. Because building an online system worth using, is probably almost never easy. So they allow you to stream 2player games to someone else.

That’s your extra option, unless they have a network wizard help them in a smart and functional way.

+ jonpreston42 on December 30th, 2014 at 7:17 am said:

I love couch co-op games since they allow for an in-person party mood, and this looks like a blast to play. Beached whale looks funny in a sick way. I’ll buy. :)

+ DanDizz on December 30th, 2014 at 7:19 am said:

We’re not getting Class of Heroes 2G on PSN in this month are we? :-(

+ nov_17th on December 30th, 2014 at 9:13 am said:

When I buy a PS 4 I will buy this game. Great and unique idea. I wish you all the success in the world.

+ naoplox on December 30th, 2014 at 3:05 pm said:

when i bought the PS4 i wasn’t expecting 4 bit graphics :) great use of a quad processor wheres the snes emulator at least?

+ Nethwarang on December 30th, 2014 at 11:41 pm said:

this is a copy from another game… shame

+ cleversignin on January 4th, 2015 at 1:24 am said:

I really like indie games but I think the retro 8 bit throw back thing has been done to death. I really wish indie devs would look harder at ThatGameCompany’s flower and journey or unfinished swan for inspiration. I like the idea of novel game mechanic but I own the greatest graphical console ever produced and 80% of the games are 8 bit ironic indie games? really?

I either need to go grab a 12 pack of PBR to be hipster enough to pretend to enjoy this, or you need to stretch your graphical legs a bit. maybe I am too old (40) and already did my time with 8 bit games but I despise this trend.

sorry to post negativity, I hate my fellow PSN members that just post complaints on here but this has been bugging me and I know the indies actually take feedback (I like you and appreciate your hard work, but giving honest/critical response). best wishes for your success.

+ Blacksmoke75 on January 4th, 2015 at 11:59 am said:

I dont know about everyone else but im getting a bit tired of all these childish 8 or 16 bit indie games. I mean come on this is a war machine we are playing these games on…not a game boy. Not that im always about the graphics the story is the mist important thing. How about a awesome Port Royale or Eve meets Star Trek with Destiny in a multi player open world setting. Building, mining, and exploring. With individual roles for big ship combats like Capt, Engineer, Comms, and security. With upgradable stats per role. Would be so epic. Ahh never mind me, just venting and fantasizing.