PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Feb 24

gta

Grand Theft Auto Online Heists Coming March 10

R*Q's Avatar Posted by on Feb 24, 2015 //

Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 - Heists

Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 - HeistsGrand Theft Auto V for PS4 - Heists

We are excited to announce that the launch of Heists for GTA Online is scheduled for March 10th. Heists will bring a brand new four-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County. Over the next couple of weeks, we will have more information about the launch of Heists and about other new features that we will release with it.

We are excited to bring Heists to you very soon. Please stay tuned for lots more information in the weeks ahead and for now, check out some new screens showing action from Heists.

Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 - HeistsGrand Theft Auto V for PS4 - Heists

35 Comments

+ AchillesPDX on February 24th, 2015 at 11:42 am said:

Better late than never?

+ hungherk on February 24th, 2015 at 11:49 am said:

hah n in the words of comic book guy “worst lie ever”

+ davidxraw on February 24th, 2015 at 11:56 am said:

I would like to see an Oni 2 someday.

+ T3DV0L70L1N4 on February 24th, 2015 at 11:57 am said:

Is there any way to play with two players only?

+ Syrlis on February 24th, 2015 at 12:05 pm said:

Cool…Now put the game on sale for $30 or less already so I can upgrade and play with friends on PS4.

+ Starkiller1230 on February 24th, 2015 at 12:07 pm said:

Is People Still Waiting For Heists? Rockstar Mess This Up Like They Mess Up The PC Version. Thanks But No Thanks.

+ Biggz124 on February 24th, 2015 at 12:23 pm said:

only almost half of a half decade later, rockstar.

damn you.

+ LUFC1312 on February 24th, 2015 at 12:37 pm said:

When the heist comes out is it on all formats or just next generation

+ yowzagabowza on February 24th, 2015 at 12:50 pm said:

Almost two years late…. maybe next time keep focused on what you promised first instead of diverting time to a cash grab next gen port. Whatever, i hope no one even bothers with this, just so you get the message that this kind of crap aint acceptable.

+ Kraze_Sr on February 24th, 2015 at 12:53 pm said:

Man, I can’t wait… Still trying to recruit players to join my crew. If interested, my crew name is Presidential Kings. First two members will be commissioners.

+ KwietStorm on February 24th, 2015 at 12:53 pm said:

Well I’m not gonna complain like an entitled man baby. I’m excited for this extra free content to finally be here.

+ PainOfSarrow on February 24th, 2015 at 1:23 pm said:

Took over ah year… better late then never.

+ Aalicia on February 24th, 2015 at 1:27 pm said:

I never thought I’d say this, but I hope there are MP trophies, cuz if not, I dont really see a need to play them now.

last time I played GTAO was before Christmas, so I really had no plans of playing anytime soon.

kind of got tired of waiting for this, so the hype is definitely gone. -__-

+ Wrru on February 24th, 2015 at 1:28 pm said:

So, is this going to e available for the PS3/XBOX360? or straight to the next gen machines?

+ semajmarc87 on February 24th, 2015 at 1:33 pm said:

I care more about the Casino. When’s that coming out?

+ Sanji909 on February 24th, 2015 at 1:43 pm said:

Cool. Works well for those of us whose first experience with GTA V and GTA Online was the PS4/ Xbox One version that came out only a few months ago during the holiday season. Sucks for those of you who have been waiting since the last generation console version.

+ RulitoCR on February 24th, 2015 at 3:03 pm said:

This is going to be awesome! Thanks Rockstar!

+ JRey38 on February 24th, 2015 at 3:24 pm said:

What casino? @semajmarc87

+ JRey38 on February 24th, 2015 at 3:26 pm said:

It going available on all consoles including the ps3 and xbox 360 @Wrru

+ PanTheMan16 on February 24th, 2015 at 4:32 pm said:

@yowza, they are delivering what was promised. And it’s the PS3 version that was the cash grab, releasing after the PS4 did. Anyone with half a brain knew this was coming to PS4, and anyone who bought it on PS3 and complains about not getting an “upgrade discount” is a fool. This IS a PS4 game, and for the smart people who waited and only bought the PS4 version, this is completely acceptable.
Most of the time I agree with your critical comments, but right now you’re just acting like an entitled brat like most “gamers” these days. You messed up. it was your fault. Accept it and move on.

+ oo7PorscheMGS on February 24th, 2015 at 5:12 pm said:

The fact that GTA V is the highest rated ps3 AND ps4 game speaks for itself..

The fact that Rockstar cared enough about FREE dlc and QUALITY to delay that free DLC speaks for itself.

Cant wait to play, thanks for this badass BEAST of a game. I just hope servers can be improved, it would definitely be a 10/10 if so.

+ Deathbylager on February 24th, 2015 at 7:40 pm said:

About time, but better late than never. Why all the hate people?

+ niting101 on February 24th, 2015 at 7:42 pm said:

:D I can’t wait

+ ipot_05 on February 24th, 2015 at 7:45 pm said:

Uhh… Ok…

At least it made March 10 interesting.
I have 2 downloads scheduled for that date now, the GTA V update and Destiny’s 2nd expansion.

+ snopdogg1216 on February 24th, 2015 at 8:43 pm said:

I know rock star won’t let us down their sure march 10th is when heist will come

+ Lighteningazza on February 25th, 2015 at 1:04 am said:

I generally hope they don’t make these 5 minute missions after all this time i expect some actual game play and decisions making like in the story mode. otherwise it would be a waste of time and after waiting over a year for it i would be questioning why did it take so long.

+ Godislove4u on February 25th, 2015 at 7:23 am said:

it is the longer it takes more players like me play far4 now it is a better game more moral better friends the longer rock star takes more people will leave they want to be a monopoly and control the game industry but the game has little family values at all if u let ur kids play that make sure first u got a healthy vibrant relationship with Jesus not following the trend but leading others to the right light

+ Remmy8199 on February 25th, 2015 at 7:52 am said:

What about getting us some single player dlc? Not everybody plays online.

+ PanTheMan16 on February 25th, 2015 at 8:34 am said:

@27: I REALLY hope you’re trolling.

+ skeska27 on February 25th, 2015 at 11:11 am said:

Lol, Im Glad its finally releasing.
But lol these people cant get mad and complain because its not easy making this ****.
This **** is one of the best games of all time … not even including the whole series.
But Rockstar is gonna do what they have to do. Im sure they’d been released it if it was ready but like people say,
”Better late than Never”.
Its aboutta go down 3/10/14!
Add me ,
PS4&PS3.
-Skeska27

+ Pretty_Assassin5 on February 25th, 2015 at 5:48 pm said:

yass we have

+ ItsMeMoca on February 25th, 2015 at 5:58 pm said:

Yams Finally. Still kinda disappointed about there not being a GTA Valentines DLC, butt Finally 👏

+ Gamerzlimited on February 25th, 2015 at 10:45 pm said:

So all those rumors saying that there will be heists are true. Well, at least it’s coming. More of a reason to go back to playing this game again.

@PanTheMan16 Are you dumb? No, GTA V started development after GTA IV finished. PS4 didn’t even exist at the time so how do you explain that? Therefore, it IS a PS3 game and the PS4 version is a refined port. Anyone with half a brain like you should know that. And I hope you’re the one who’s trolling.

+ PanTheMan16 on February 26th, 2015 at 3:14 am said:

@33: WRONG. R* ALWAYS intended for it to be on current-gen platforms. The reason they put so much into last-gen development is that there was still a massive customer base. PS4 was the ultimate goal, but money needed to be made. Devs get dev kits years before a console launches. They didn’t suddenly begin work when PS4 was announced to the public. As always, the #1 rule of debating is to understand what it is you’re arguing about. Don’t engage someone just because you somehow think you’re persuasive enough to convince them to forget facts. You aren’t that smart and you aren’t educated whatsoever. Now go bury your head in the sand until you learn to pick your battles better.

+ Sparktheleaf602 on February 28th, 2015 at 3:40 pm said:

@Jeyrey38
The Casino that says “opening soon.” GTA SA had gambling and I know most of my friends and I want to hit the Casino in GTA online

Please add Casino DLC, Rockstar. Thanks!