Overwatch

Feb 26

farcry

Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis Out March 10th

Kim Belair's Avatar Posted by on Feb 26, 2015 // Community Developer, Ubisoft

If you think you’ve explored every hidden corner of the massive open world in Far Cry 4, you will soon uncover a snowy new territory of Kyrat, in the Valley of the Yetis – the latest add-on content for Far Cry 4.

In the aftermath of a helicopter crash, you are once again cast as Ajay Ghale, but this time, you’re up against an otherworldly foe. Check out the trailer below:

Beyond the supernatural twist and threat of hungry beasts, you will have to contend with a group of violent cultists whose regular assaults will require an arsenal of weapons and significant fortifications to fend off.

The enemy is after a secret that lies in the heart of the valley. As you discover their motives, you will fight a mystic evil that runs deeper than anything you’ve ever seen before… But you don’t have to do it alone!

Co-op play extends to the entire Valley of the Yetis campaign, allowing players to once again play as Ajay and Hurk for even more bro-powered moments and anecdotes.

Far Cry 4 Valley of the Yetis launches on March 10th and is available as part of the Far Cry 4 Season Pass or individual purchase.

Far Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis

Far Cry 4: Valley of the YetisFar Cry 4: Valley of the Yetis

20 Comments   1 Reply

+ CaruthK on February 26th, 2015 at 9:03 am said:

I might have to get into this game…

+ Tomoprime on February 26th, 2015 at 9:05 am said:

That looks cool. So glad you guys are going outside the box with this game.

+ Kaznasty- on February 26th, 2015 at 9:07 am said:

I haven’t played FC4 yeti. This DLC certainly doesn’t look abominable, but I don’t snowman… Maybe I’ll get in to it.

+ doctorruzak on February 26th, 2015 at 9:19 am said:

How much is it by itself?

+ rune_quester on February 26th, 2015 at 9:32 am said:

Been very impressed by Far Cry 4 and it looks like they will keep supporting it with some pretty meaty expansions. Very cool.

+ Satnamji on February 26th, 2015 at 10:28 am said:

Yes, please tell us price by itself, and will it have trophies?

I almost feel guilty getting Far Cry 4 free with my PS4 bundle, so I need to give you some money now. :)

+ X3rj on February 26th, 2015 at 10:29 am said:

Please fix the endless loop game breaking bug on some FarCry 4 missions. I want to play the gaaaame!!

+ davidxraw on February 26th, 2015 at 10:32 am said:

Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Beyond Good & Evi HD, Trivial Pursuit Live!, and Monopoly Deal and Plus for PS Plus on the PS3 please. A demo for Valiant Hearts, Trivial Pursuit, and the Monopoly games would be nice too. :)

+ Kid_Loser on February 26th, 2015 at 10:39 am said:

Man, I have so many games to play in March especially with the spring Fever thing. Now I have the season pass and have been waiting for this. So I’m excited for this too since FC4 was so good.

Will there be trophies in this DLC this time? I really hope so.

+ YungShep on February 26th, 2015 at 11:00 am said:

lol @ 3 ” i don’t snowman” haha, classic

+ Welmosca on February 26th, 2015 at 11:53 am said:

Been waiting for this…time to buy the game.Sadly the season pass is way too expensive,I refuse to pay more than $20 on a season pass.Will have to buy Valley of the Yetis alone.

+ Grizzly63 on February 26th, 2015 at 12:36 pm said:

Love the Far Cry game, just wish they would fix the coop portion so we can play with friends. We can connect and start to play, but the game constantly kicks one of us back out to single player. We have tried both as host, need UbiSoft to release a patch to fix this, so we can play coop and enjoy the game with a friend.

+ bbswarrior_11 on February 26th, 2015 at 2:38 pm said:

Loved my time in my Far Cry 4 so I´m gonna get this dlc so I have an excuse to go back to that world. This looks pretty cool

+ GENETICIDE on February 26th, 2015 at 3:25 pm said:

Still holding out for GOTY ED. When game is complete I will buy.

+ Rawrwrwr on February 26th, 2015 at 9:42 pm said:

man far cry is one of da best game would like to see in da future for this to come to ps vita

+ Fillgap on February 27th, 2015 at 1:54 am said:

What a game it would be.waiting for that

+ vipurrs1 on February 28th, 2015 at 11:32 am said:

This is a big game. It earns it cost unlike so many of the new games lately.

+ kummyjew on March 10th, 2015 at 11:54 am said:

I bought the season pass when the game came out and supposedly the yeti dlc comes out today and its not downloaded into my game??

+ KillDaWhiteyMOB on March 10th, 2015 at 2:30 pm said:

im having the same issue as kimmyjew. I bought the season pass but Im not seeing the yetis in my downloads.i have a game update on the 2nd but im not even seeing the dlc in the PSstore to manually download

+ KillDaWhiteyMOB on March 10th, 2015 at 2:31 pm said:

I also have to add when I turn the game on it says the the dlc is now available