Spider-Man PS4

Feb 26

springfever

Spring Fever 2015: 8 Weeks, 8 New PS4 Games, PS Plus Discounts

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by on Feb 26, 2015 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hi everyone! March is here, and that means it’s time for our annual Spring Fever promotion with discounts for PlayStation Plus members on hot new digital-only games each week. This year, Spring Fever is going to last eight weeks – that’s twice as long as last year – with new PS4 games launching each week.

Spring Fever 2015

Over the next two months, we’re shining a light on some of the most unique titles coming to PS4 from incredibly talented developers and discounting their games for PS Plus members during each game’s launch week. This year’s lineup features PlayStation console-exclusive titles, as well as classic franchises making their debut on PS4. And if you haven’t made the jump to PS4 yet, don’t fret – a number of these games are also launching on PS3 and/or PS Vita as well.

Spring Fever kicks off next Tuesday, March 3rd with the launch of Helldivers from Arrowhead Game Studios. It’s a hardcore twin stick shooter perfect for four-player co-op madness. PS Plus members can pick up Helldivers next week at a sweet 10 percent discount. Here’s the full Spring Fever lineup:

Release Date
(4/21 through 4/27)
Shovel Knight
(PS4 / PS3 / PS Vita)*
$13.49 $14.99

*Cross Buy title
**Launching later on PS Vita – Cross Buy with PS4

Along with the new game releases, we are also featuring sales on popular video game and movie franchises each week.

Sale Week Game Franchise Movie Franchise
3/3 through 3/9 LEGO The Hobbit
3/10 through 3/16 Saints Row X-Men
3/17 through 3/23 Assassin’s Creed Transformers
3/24 through 3/30 God of War Spider-Man
3/31 through 4/6 Batman Batman
4/7 through 4/13 Dragon Age LEGO
4/14 through 4/20 Grand Theft Auto Planet of the Apes
4/21 through 4/27 Call of Duty Taken

Come back to PlayStation.Blog over the next two months for more information on each week’s new release, and to find out which games and movies are on sale as part of each week’s franchise sales. Happy Spring Fever!

Note: All pricing is for U.S. only and subject to change without notice.

182 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ RIDERofPL4GUES on February 26th, 2015 at 8:04 am said:

Oh My God. The next 60 days are going to be amazing. Thank you PlayStation

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on February 26th, 2015 at 6:26 pm said:

Kablammo! ^_^

+ tylerh1701 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:05 am said:

So many good games!

+ Gorvi on February 26th, 2015 at 8:05 am said:

Wow, March is going to be an expensive month. Each one of those games is nearly an instant buy, and then there’s Bloodbonre (!!!!) and FF Type Zero. My wallet, she weeps. Good thing I’ll have my tax return coming.

+ CaruthK on February 26th, 2015 at 8:05 am said:

I will have to get some of these games. MS3 I know is my number 1 on the list…

+ madmanwithabox12 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:06 am said:

Why is this being treated as a PS4 only thing when all but one of those games is also coming to Vita?

+ SeanStrange on February 26th, 2015 at 8:08 am said:

Hotline Miami 2, Titan Souls, Shovel Knight AND Bastion? So many great games!

+ PureInvasion on February 26th, 2015 at 8:08 am said:

Banner Saga, Tomorrow Children and Gang Beats…please and thanks :)

+ Vyprstryke on February 26th, 2015 at 8:09 am said:

I’m in for Helldivers, Hotline Miami 2, Jamestown +, Axiom Verge, Bastion and Shovel Knight! Thanks for the added discounts! Will be using my $15 from spending $100 last month towards Helldivers =)

+ childofibiza on February 26th, 2015 at 8:09 am said:

When COD:Advanced Warfare drops to $30 then ill make my move.. Only interested in campaign in regards to COD games these days..

+ AWESOMEgamer875 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:09 am said:

*heavy breathing*

+ khailcon on February 26th, 2015 at 8:10 am said:

I’m figuratively bursting at the seams to play HELLDIVERS. PS+ Discount makes it that much more awesome.

+ NuM_Brrr_WoN on February 26th, 2015 at 8:10 am said:

Helldivers looks awesome and it comes out next week! Def gona pick that up.

+ Jamin724 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:10 am said:

Okay March/April is OFFICIALLY to much gaming! Bloodeborne, Axiom Verge, Bastion, FF type-0, Shovel Knight, Mortal Kombat… Sony please I have a job I do not have this much time!

+ kivi95 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:10 am said:

No extra discount if you buy like 4 of does games? Last year you had like buy 4 games and get the 4th for free.

+ YoruAzeniaSIC on February 26th, 2015 at 8:13 am said:

March through April is officially going to be a sad time for my wallet XD You guys just had to have this awesomeness alongside all the other great releases not to mention I have furniture to buy next month I’m gonna be so broke lol

+ IIL0YDII on February 26th, 2015 at 8:17 am said:

And all of these will end up in PS Plus offerings after E3, no thanks, no buy from me.

+ NinjaMicWZ on February 26th, 2015 at 8:17 am said:

I don’t trust games that have a Vita version coming later to actually come, thanks to Oddworld: New N Tasty, and stuff like Munch’s Oddysee & Duke Nukem being stuck in QA for 2 years. Can’t just buy them and trust that they’ll release the Vita version any time soon, if ever.

So I’ll have to pass on the non-Vita stuff. Which means I’ll be buying Helldivers, Hotline Miami 2, Metal Slug 3 (maybe, I already have Anthology), Titan Souls & Shovel Knight. Once the Vita version comes out for the other games, I’ll buy them.

+ victor_714 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:17 am said:

Next month is epic! Just a comment: Why bother with the 10% off?

+ Darth_NODlike on February 26th, 2015 at 8:18 am said:

Oh wow. Looks like I will have quite a few new games to play after tax season. Now just need the PS+ line-up for March!

+ jibjab79 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:19 am said:

Woohoo, 10% off on 180% marked up games

+ JoshDCcomics on February 26th, 2015 at 8:20 am said:

Sale here, sale there. The Order: 1886 here, Bloodborne there.

So many new games to try, old games to check out because of the sale, and that backlog that never seems to run out. That 64 GB Vita and 500GB PS4 doesn’t stand a chance to all the awesome content will be getting in the next few months.

Thanks so much, PlayStation! :)

+ paulogy on February 26th, 2015 at 8:20 am said:

8 eagerly anticipated PS4 games coming out over the next 8 weeks and 7 of them are/will be for Vita too. Long live Vita! :-D

+ Haseo106 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:20 am said:

HELLDIVERS and Bastion will be Day 1 purchase for me. Cannot wait to play them both, especially Bastion. I just hate that I still have nearly 60 PS3 games, 15 PS Vita games, and 10 PS4 games which I either haven’t played or already played but haven’t finished.

+ Rammel29 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:21 am said:

Wow I am pretty much interested in everyone of those game, with Helldivers kicking off the first Tuesday of next Month…hyped!

+ NickoJPN on February 26th, 2015 at 8:22 am said:

Glad to see Metal Slug 3 finally get a port although i’m not sure i’m too crazy about the pricing having acquired the first 2 for sale at $4.50…it’s a timeless classic, but considering ps1 & 2 classics are $6-10 and even neo geo station ones $9 (sure, they’re cross buy, but i only have 1 platform)

Either way i’m just glad to see it be available at all so that if the opportunity arises i can get it because it’s probably my favorite in the series!

And it’s cool that we’re getting a heads up at what kind of sales will be coming, usually i can’t know the content of the sales until they go live…i’ll be saving up for that god of war sale if god of war ascention is part of it for sure!

+ Elvick_ on February 26th, 2015 at 8:22 am said:

I’ll pass on the $19.99 ones, because the attempt to make $20 the new standard price is something I won’t support. The increase from $10 to $15 standard was bad enough. None of these games I want enough to make an exception. And the plus discount doesn’t really make a difference.

Lack of a rebate for buying a certain number is pretty lame too, the extended time is nice but meh.

+ Insomnia999 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:23 am said:

Awesome lineup!!

Any update on the PS Vue release date? Devices and pricing?

Any update on new PS Now games being added to the sub catalog for March?

+ Go_Buddie_Go on February 26th, 2015 at 8:23 am said:

Heavy breathing is right, this is the first Spring Fever where I may purchase every title that’s offered. Definite buys are Hotline Miami 2, Shovel Knight, Bastion, and Helldivers!

Geez, and Bloodborne launches in the same month. Goodbye, Social life.

+ Brooklyn008 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:26 am said:

Holy smokes… Yes. You guys rock! Can’t wait for Helldivers next week!!!

+ Trothgar on February 26th, 2015 at 8:26 am said:

Such a succulent lineup. I’m drooling…

+ paulogy on February 26th, 2015 at 8:29 am said:

I LOVE local co-op. Beyond (BEYOND!) Helldivers, do any of these other titles have local multiplayer?

+ thang0_us on February 26th, 2015 at 8:30 am said:

Cant wait fot Batman sale, rly want to catch up the franchise

+ mclaren777 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:32 am said:

Still no word on Broforce or Guns Up?

The wait is torture! :(

+ TeamGreen615 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:33 am said:

I was thinking the same thing, the prices are starting to creep up. Don’t get me wrong some of these games look great but I think I can wait.

+ BriarPatch512 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:34 am said:

This is really exciting news! I love the selection of games the Playstation Blog directs my attention to. It’s events like Spring Fever 15 that make me proud to be a Playstation owner!

+ SaberX85 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:34 am said:

interested in 7 out of 8 titles, RIP my wallet.

No extra discount or cashback for buying multiple titles?

thanks

+ TwinDad on February 26th, 2015 at 8:38 am said:

I like that you gave us the themes for the future sales so that I can plan. I know that it is difficult as many publishers want sales today at MSRP, so thank you.

+ minermb on February 26th, 2015 at 8:39 am said:

Will this also come to Europe?

+ Rockefellow on February 26th, 2015 at 8:40 am said:

No disrespect meant towards the hard-working devs behind Axiom Verge and Hell Divers, but while $14.99 with a discount would have meant a certain purchase, the $20 price tag leaves me feeling hesitant. I’m still excited for both titles, but I just can’t justify buying those games alongside Titan Souls and Bastion and multiple others who have prices I’ve become accustomed to paying. Once reviews hit and confirm the games are “worth” their price tags I’ll be happy to bite, but I’ve already waited months for these games, and I can wait a little longer. It’s only a few bucks difference, but I already buy so many games at full price go support them– raising prices affects my budget in the end, and how many other games I’m able to buy.

The lack of incentives to buy multiple games also stings, but that’s nothing they’re obligated to offer even if we’ve grown used to it over the years. Either way, excellent lineup, and I’m absolutely thrilled to finally get my hands on many of these titles.

+ cmdluke on February 26th, 2015 at 8:41 am said:

Holy crap this is soooo good. Axiom verge, bastion, shovel knight?!? Thanks. And damn you my wallet hurts. Lol :-D

+ BlueBl1zzard on February 26th, 2015 at 8:46 am said:

Axiom Verge and Hotline Miami 2 for sure! And then sales on top of this? I’m practically drooling…

+ Hollamean on February 26th, 2015 at 8:47 am said:

Wallet official broken. April is gonna be sweet

+ Ricosama on February 26th, 2015 at 8:48 am said:

bastion and titan souls is looking very good, also keeping an eye out for those franchise weeks… just when i promised myself no more spending! also bloodborne is coming out! AAAaaaahhh!!!

+ Hollamean on February 26th, 2015 at 8:48 am said:

Whoops I mean March

+ Ricen-Beans on February 26th, 2015 at 8:52 am said:

So do we get any money back for buying multiple games on the list?

+ Faint_Phoenix on February 26th, 2015 at 8:53 am said:

is there any good game?

+ ZoSam32 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:54 am said:

Greatness!!! Between Bloodborne and all of this goodness, I am set until Arkham Knight lol

+ DanteMerfi on February 26th, 2015 at 8:54 am said:

Cool. Where are the March PS Plus games?

+ MaDogNik96 on February 26th, 2015 at 8:59 am said:

Helldivers… Hotline Miami 2… Axiom Verge… Bastion… SHOVEL KNIGHT!?!? This lineup is SO GOOD!!! I can’t wait for all these games.

+ zekeknight on February 26th, 2015 at 9:02 am said:

I will be picking up Axiom Verge, Titan Souls, and Shovel Knight (again).
I guess Broforce is still a ways off for PS4.

PAGE 1 2 3 4