Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Mar 12

dyinglight (1)

PlayStation Store: February 2015’s Top Sellers

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by on Mar 12, 2015 // Social Media Manager, SIEA

This February on PlayStation Store, Dying Light took the number one spot for PS4, followed closely by Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Evolve, and The Order: 1886. Minecraft ruled on PS3, with runners-up Resident Evil and GTA V taking the 2nd and 3rd positions, respectively. Meanwhile, Sword Art Online continues to dominate on PS Vita, beating out Minecraft and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z in the top three.

PS4 Games
7 Street Fighter Alpha 2
8 Street Fighter Alpha
9 Crash Bandicoot
10 Final Fantasy VII

35 Comments

+ Alastor424 on March 12th, 2015 at 8:08 am said:

I’m hoping to see DMC on the PS4 March list! Let’s give the game some love!

The Order is great as well, hoping for a sequel with more gameplay, I loved the cover system with its camera angles. Man, I loved that game. I don’t think I could jump back into again until I take a break though.

+ whereymyconary on March 12th, 2015 at 8:08 am said:

Wow Life is Strange did way better then I expected. And I guess The Order was released so late in the month this wouldn’t help figure how how well it’s actually done.

And where criminal girls on vita?! Missing out.

+ mevrouwdewi on March 12th, 2015 at 8:09 am said:

Yes, I’m hoping for DmC on the March list too! I’m enjoying the game a lot.

+ KKAtan on March 12th, 2015 at 8:09 am said:

Sword Art Online is really an awesome PS Vita game.

It could have been a system seller in America. Too bad SCEA ignored it completely at E3 last year.
SCEA gave it no exposure, and made it Digital-exclusive.

But it still constantly sold well bes tthe best selling 2014 game on Vita, despite SCEA ignoring it.

+ kratos1984 on March 12th, 2015 at 8:13 am said:

I was hoping to see The Order be higher like at #2, but 4’s not bad. Hopefuly next month it’ll be higher, I really want a sequel

+ nyokk6 on March 12th, 2015 at 8:14 am said:

SCEA please help Bandai Namco localized Cyber Sleuth for PSVita #buildingthelist

+ JMBlakk on March 12th, 2015 at 8:15 am said:

Wow Knack is on the Top 20 PS4, was it on sale?

+ BlueBl1zzard on March 12th, 2015 at 8:20 am said:

Dying Light #1 spot, woo hoo!

With the Spring Fever stuff going on, it’ll be anyone’s guess who takes the top spots in March (oh, and Bloodborne of course ;) )

+ iREVOLTER on March 12th, 2015 at 8:27 am said:

#SALES!

+ Strangeheaven on March 12th, 2015 at 8:34 am said:

Sony please bring METAL GEAR SOLID THE PHANTOM PAIN LIMITED EDITION PS4 to the UK

+ enricofg_ on March 12th, 2015 at 8:41 am said:

The Order shouldn’t even be on that list. It’s a horrible game.

+ TeamGreen615 on March 12th, 2015 at 8:45 am said:

I don’t mean this in a negative way, but looking at the list I don’t see a lot of Indie games on here. That should tell us all we need to know.

+ LiquidSolid on March 12th, 2015 at 8:59 am said:

@TeamGreen615: That major publishers have far larger marketing budgets than indie developers? I too am completely stunned by this unforeseen revelation.

+ TeamGreen615 on March 12th, 2015 at 9:24 am said:

@ LiquidSolid All I’m saying is Indie games were on sale too but these are the kind of games that people want.

+ Krillinfan on March 12th, 2015 at 9:26 am said:

@LiquidSolid

I think he’s referring to people who insist that the PS4 has no games but Indies.

At least I hope so, considering he stated he wasn’t being negative.

+ oversevethousand on March 12th, 2015 at 9:56 am said:

@12/@14
No, it’s more like they’re games that have no physical alternative and are typically much cheaper than full priced games. Often, you can get big games physically for less than PSN has them on sale for, but for indies and digital only titles, PSN is your only option, so obviously, they’ll always have higher numbers on here. Four of the top five Vita games are exclusively digital releases for the console, for example, and most of the rest were on sale.

Remember guys, this is only the PS Store’s data.

+ pPpPancakes on March 12th, 2015 at 10:04 am said:

To enricofg_: That’s odd you’re providing such a statement, since your PSN profile tells me you haven’t played the game.

+ liammill18 on March 12th, 2015 at 10:20 am said:

@KKAtan

I doubt you’re ever going to come back to this thread, but if you do, I just want to let you know that that’s actually Namco Bandai, not SCEA’s fault.

+ mody94_Station on March 12th, 2015 at 11:46 am said:

Hopefully Oreshika Taintend Bloodlines will have a spot on the top list for March

+ HooliganComboFTW on March 12th, 2015 at 11:52 am said:

SAO HF still placing high as a download Vita title since release despite minimal marketing. Hopefully this means Lost Song will be offered a physical version for Vita just like how Project Diva F 2nd got a physical after the previous game did well on digital.

+ Glannigan on March 12th, 2015 at 1:34 pm said:

How many units were sold though? 1,000? 10’s of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Did anyone actually read the EULA and understand they don’t actually own what they paid for?

+ forzeti on March 12th, 2015 at 2:36 pm said:

guilty gear xrd, street fighter x tekken… great sales! bring back that flash sale peleasen thanks

+ dkarlowicz10 on March 12th, 2015 at 2:52 pm said:

Because it was on sale, Call of Duty Declassifed made the Vita list. LOL, one of the biggest letdowns comes back in the top 10. Looking at that Vita list, is surely is missing key game franchises like GTA, Infamous, NBA and more.

+ seppo91 on March 12th, 2015 at 4:05 pm said:

Goddammit people, you gotta keep buy Suikoden 2!

+ TheLinuxGuyz on March 12th, 2015 at 5:14 pm said:

Not much helldivers huh. Great coop game too.

+ PanTheMan16 on March 12th, 2015 at 9:21 pm said:

@17 – He’s always a jerk like that.

+ ElektroDragon on March 12th, 2015 at 10:40 pm said:

Dying Light is a recycled unoriginal experience. Proof gamers will buy ANYTHING as long as there’s ZOMBIES in it. *sigh*

+ jakekoloko001 on March 13th, 2015 at 12:33 am said:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The order : 1886 !! #4 (°~°) Really!!

Who ever pay full price for this game

most be on high on something !!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

+ AizawaYuuichi on March 13th, 2015 at 7:05 am said:

@ TheLinuxGuyz: Maybe that’s because Helldivers didn’t release until March 3rd, and these are the top selling games for FEBRUARY? I’m sure it’ll be on one of the system lists for March once they post them in April.

+ Welmosca on March 13th, 2015 at 12:16 pm said:

Nice to see Dying Light on the top,game looks cool.
And lol at CoD ruling the DLC list…as always sheeps keep on buying.Shame.

@ 1- Alastor424 – That game don’t need any love…not only its a lame recycled version of a PS3 game.But the game itself is an abomination to the DmC name…that game must have poor sales so capcom may learn what their fans want.

+ SilentNova on March 13th, 2015 at 12:43 pm said:

Would be very surprised if Final Fantasy Type-0 is not on top of the list for March. Helldivers probably second and Bloodborne following third. Not saying that any of those games are worse than another.

+ Liadb343 on March 14th, 2015 at 12:32 am said:

Hoping for fifa 15 sale :)

+ NonGamer-Me on March 14th, 2015 at 1:15 pm said:

For PS3, CI liked the New (at that time) BATMAN:” ARKAM ASYLUM”, though I did not navigate the game well, I enjoyed the

challenge. I do believe I could have enjoyed it more had I had better luck. The action was great, the animation was wonderful,

I wish TV could return to the like! All we get now are silly non-sensical types with unworthy plots. I was happy with my choices of

platform/console until I discovered the lack of transferability in systems.

+ SonOfRiggnarok on March 15th, 2015 at 12:34 am said:

You must be on something to want them to actually release that DMC again, talk about garbage.

+ HaHaHyEnA on March 16th, 2015 at 2:07 pm said:

@ jakekoloko001 says the one that played it all the way through on release day XD let me guess, you BORROWED it or RENTED it on its release day right? yea, you totally didnt pay full price for it right? as believable as you not being high on something… wait sorry according to you its “be ON high on something” need to speak in your inferior tongue so you can understand :)