Horizon Zero Dawn

Mar 21

inFAMOUS Second Son

inFAMOUS Second Son Turns One: Free Wallpapers, Ringtones & More

inFAMOUS Second Son

Brian Fleming's Avatar Posted by on Mar 21, 2015 // Sucker Punch Productions

inFAMOUS Second Son - Twitter Cover

We can’t believe it has been a year since the launch of inFAMOUS Second Son. Delsin Rowe turns one!! Here at Sucker Punch we have enjoyed all your comments, fan notes and thousands of beautiful #PhotoMode submissions. So let us return the favor with a goodie bag full of discounts and free stuff worthy of inFAMOUS Second Son’s first birthday.

But first, a bit of news… As you may know, inFAMOUS First Light was part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection in January. We got the report last week that an impressive 3.5 million of you checked it out! Go Fetch! So what better way to celebrate Delsin’s birthday and Fetch’s performance than to say thanks to you all.

inFAMOUS Second Son - Profile PicinFAMOUS Second Son - Profile PicinFAMOUS Second Son - Profile Pic

Click here to get the fan kit

If you missed out on Fetch when she was on PS Plus, there will be a 50% off sale on inFAMOUS First Light from March 27th through March 30th.

Second, we have a free downloadable fan kit for everyone! This will include inFAMOUS Second Son cover art for use on Facebook and Twitter, Delsin, Reggie, Fetch, Eugene, Hank, and Augustine avatars for use on Twitter, wallpapers for your phone, and Delsin and Fetch ringtones.

We can’t thank you players enough — it’s been a fun year for all of us at Sucker Punch, and that’s due in large part to the support you continue to give us, Delsin, and Fetch. Keep playing, and we’ll see you all soon in the chalice dungeons in Bloodborne!!

@suckerpunchprod #secondson #firstlight #ps4share

inFAMOUS Second Son - Facebook Cover

P.S. The PS4 team is celebrating too! They’re launching two PS4 themes — one for Delsin and another for Fetch, $1.99 each, available March 31st!

PAGE 1 2

+ CodyBlues on March 21st, 2015 at 12:16 pm said:

Ohhhh nice. Hope to see you in Bloodborne too ^_^

Off topic, how comes we can’t get Brave Fencer Mushi on the U.S. PS store?

+ KazeEternal on March 21st, 2015 at 12:17 pm said:

:-D Finally a theme. Wish there was a setting that would change my theme to a different one every 24 hours.

Brian Fleming's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on March 21st, 2015 at 12:18 pm said:

Good idea, thanks for the feedback!

+ nnn222 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:24 pm said:

Oh. its already been a year !
This is one of the greatest PS4 games yet

+ Nightmare142 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:25 pm said:

Awesome! I’m loving the fan kit, and can’t wait to get that theme… wish we can get a inFAMOUS PS4 Faceplate :)

+ Zook024 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:25 pm said:

The game is a ton of fun but I have never been a fan of Delsin; I have wanted to punch him so many times. The inclusion and portrayal of Eugene is also quite bizarre to me. Characters and story aside, I still have a blast playing and taking screenshots.

+ cool_trainer on March 21st, 2015 at 12:28 pm said:

Happy Berfday! 🍦🍦🍦🍰🍰🍰

+ samv33 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:31 pm said:

Just started the game two days ago. I like it very much so far, even if I don’t relate to Delsin. And plus one to the idea of themes that change automatically. That’s a cool idea.

+ buckcanuck on March 21st, 2015 at 12:33 pm said:

Off topic, in a future update could we get trophy progress?

+ madmanwithabox12 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:40 pm said:

Just curious Sony/PlayStation team. Why is it that you can celebrate birthdays for individual PS4 titles, but can’t do that for Vita?

+ BrushYourTeeth on March 21st, 2015 at 12:44 pm said:

Thanks for the fan kit! Great stuff and I think I have a new favorite ringtone now. Surprised there wasn’t a Diamond from Powers skin for Delsin, which would be a good cross promotion in my book.

+ doemaaan on March 21st, 2015 at 12:45 pm said:

Great game. Played it for the first time last month. Surpassed my expectations. Happy Bday 🍰!

+ isarahkate on March 21st, 2015 at 12:50 pm said:

this was a great game, although it got tedious after awhile and not a lot to do after you’ve finished all of story and side missions. I’d love to see some online action for future infamous games and players could create their own conduits :)

+ rusher25 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:50 pm said:

Cool beans.

+ veseo89 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:51 pm said:

Wish the ringtones were available on iTunes, I hate fiddling with the bloated software just to sync a ringtone.

+ veseo89 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:52 pm said:

Still, thanks for the cool stuff ;)

+ Crazymanwalking1 on March 21st, 2015 at 12:54 pm said:

Congrats on the anniversary Sucker Punch! Loved the game Im forcing myself to Plat SS before i even think of playing First Light
(I’m close to breaking that) and those themes are perfect for me i have to get both of them!

+ AriesWarlock on March 21st, 2015 at 12:56 pm said:

ringtones, wallapeprs and fankit? Awesome! Wish more Playstation games would do this. Thanks!

+ TomHoang on March 21st, 2015 at 1:08 pm said:

Awesome! Proud to have supported Second Son and First Light on Day 1!

+ GAM3R_16 on March 21st, 2015 at 1:27 pm said:

Are the PS4 themes dynamic?

+ SpyDudeFX on March 21st, 2015 at 1:29 pm said:

I love both games, how about getting us those avatars for PlayStation Network use? I would gladly buy them.

+ Grayfox2k8 on March 21st, 2015 at 1:31 pm said:

Happy Birthday! Now go make the sequel XD

+ D-Squad3 on March 21st, 2015 at 1:48 pm said:

Can’t wait to see what Sucker Punch is working on next!

+ mixedkidbx on March 21st, 2015 at 1:53 pm said:

Sucks that PS4 doesnt let us have any choice of avatars.

+ Husteen on March 21st, 2015 at 1:55 pm said:

wow has it only been a year? it seems longer than that. happy birthday, first son!

i’m still playing first light’s battle arenas, trying to beat my friend’s high scores; unfortunately, right after i beat his score, the game crashed. i think that was the first time first light has crashed on me. other than that, i love the battle arenas.

i can’t wait to see what the themes look like. i’m hoping there’s some nice neon artwork and stuff.

so cool that you guy included the ringtones. i’m going to see if i can get them on my itouch.

+ Mistic0690 on March 21st, 2015 at 2:18 pm said:

Fetch’s ringtone was not included in the fan kit.

Brian Fleming's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on March 21st, 2015 at 2:45 pm said:

Ah, sorry about that. You should be able to download the mp3 from the Soundcloud embed in the post, then make that a ringtone for whichever device you want to use it on. :)

+ SeanStrange on March 21st, 2015 at 2:21 pm said:

Really enjoyed Infamous: Second Son and First Light so I’ll for sure buy a Delsin and Fetch theme for my PS4. Love you guys at Sucker Punch!

+ Mobius2525 on March 21st, 2015 at 2:47 pm said:

Sweet can’t wait to buy the theme… now how about a PS4 Faceplate

+ NYPUNK88 on March 21st, 2015 at 3:40 pm said:

Congrats SP get that money! :D So how many copies did SS sell exactly? I want a SS part 2 stat! : )

+ madmanwithabox12 on March 21st, 2015 at 3:41 pm said:

@Justin: Yeah. But you don’t have birthday celebrations for individual Vita titles, like the nth birthday of P4G, Gravity Rush etc. It seems kind of silly to just do it for PS4 games.

+ TeamGreen615 on March 21st, 2015 at 4:51 pm said:

I want to celebrate God Eater 2 Rage Burst coming to the west.
The wait continues…

+ TubaDude49 on March 21st, 2015 at 4:52 pm said:

I recognize Delsin’s ringtone as the main theme from Thieves in Time, but I don’t recognize Fetch’s. Is it an original composition?

+ BlaZe0021 on March 21st, 2015 at 5:12 pm said:

Maybe as a birthday present would you make available for everyone all the preorder and limited edition DLC, like the Cole Legacy and all the special vest for Delsin, would you?

+ lehamsy3 on March 21st, 2015 at 5:53 pm said:

Isn’t “Delin’s” ringtone very similar to Sly Cooper’s theme o something?

+ Fuhr31 on March 21st, 2015 at 8:19 pm said:

Cool. Hopefully in the future, bonus features like this can launch closer to the games release. I think they’d be more successful.

+ Slizarus on March 21st, 2015 at 8:27 pm said:

Pretty random “Oh, btw, we’ll be playing (unrelated title), looking forward to seeing you there”

But really, hopefully I’ll run into one of you guys, just got me a proper ps4 headset and looking forward to some bloody coop.

In the meantime, which one of you is playing Helldivers? :p

+ CylonicRage on March 21st, 2015 at 8:31 pm said:

Second Son and Sunset Overdrive are my favorite next gen exclusives to day. Hoping for a Second Son 2 or InFamous 3.

+ slayerNY on March 21st, 2015 at 8:39 pm said:

When is infamous
second son going on sale?

+ LeventAAB on March 21st, 2015 at 11:55 pm said:

Are you kidding? Premium theme for celebration?

+ ComicAvenger1962 on March 22nd, 2015 at 9:24 am said:

Awesome! This was my first ps4 game and first game I platinum-ed!

+ Latiran on March 22nd, 2015 at 10:19 am said:

Damn a year already? man time sure does fly sometimes doesn’t it.

+ DarkDuckJustice on March 22nd, 2015 at 10:54 am said:

Thanks friends! I’m still hoping for an Infamous 3.

+ fadingshadow on March 22nd, 2015 at 11:03 am said:

Holy cow! 3.5 million downloads for Fetch?! Congrats! That’s impressive. I was one of them. First Light was fun and I found myself preferring to play as a female in an inFAMOUS world. I think it’s the fact that both me and her are into similar styles of clothing and music. Plus she looks really cool and it’s hilarious to hear her laugh when she kicks a bad guy’s ass. I hope more heroines will be playable in the near future for inFAMOUS. 🏆👏

+ bsarte on March 22nd, 2015 at 1:58 pm said:

I am very upset and disappointed with Sony’s inability and/or willingness to help customers.

My account got hacked one way or another. How is immaterial at this point.

Whomever stole my account, also deactivated my PlayStations. When I got my account back, and went to use it — I was told my PS could not be activated because I already had 2 activated. When I went to try and deactivate it on the website I was told “You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time.”

So I contacted support, who told me that I would have to wait six months to deactivate and reactivate the consoles.

Six months.

They told me they could not help me.

So now I am stuck with a PlayStation Plus subscription that will expire before I can use it again. What do you think the odds are they I will buy another one next year??? I’ve had one for 4 years now — and guess what — if Sony can’t reactivate my console for me I’m done with Sony. I’ll give my PlayStations away before I’ll spend another dime on Sony products that can just be stolen away, and not be returned to me even though Sony has the ability to help — they just won’t.

Thanks Sony

+ GordTremeshko on March 22nd, 2015 at 2:55 pm said:

I recently purchased this game and have really been enjoying it.

+ Doctor_Hank_Pym on March 23rd, 2015 at 8:19 am said:

awesome, thanks!!

And, +1 to KazeEternal’s idea of a setting to randomly change your system’s Theme (among ones downloaded) every 24 hours — that’s a fantastic suggestion. I love themes and’ve been buying all game-specific ones upon release.

+ Welmosca on March 23rd, 2015 at 9:41 am said:

Nice,Happy Birthday Second Son…I never expected Second Son to be so good but you guys at SP did an incredible job with it and with 1st Light too…congratulations and thanks for such amazing games.You guys were the best in 2014.

Also I need to ask,I’ve been waiting for this…please SP release Cole’s Legacy as DLC in the PS Store…I beg you PLEASE.

And great 2 themes,awesome I gonna buy both.Thanks

+ Agahnim1 on March 23rd, 2015 at 10:25 am said:

I don’t take time out of my day often enough to say thank you to the developers who create amazing experiences for us, the players.

So, if you’re reading this Sucker Punch, thank you so much for giving me both Second Son and First Light. They remain my favorite PS4 experiences and I had a blast with the game from start to finish. I appreciate all your hard work and eagerly look forward to what you all have in store for the future.

Thanks for being awesome and giving me countless hours of joy.

+ bray4ever8 on March 23rd, 2015 at 2:31 pm said:

Both Infamous games for the PS4 are simply top notch games and a lot of fun to play and come back to. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for your next release. Keep up the great work.

+ dkarlowicz10 on March 24th, 2015 at 2:07 am said:

I have enjoyed Infamous on PS3 and now on PS4. But what about the Vita? Will Vita ever see Infamous on it?

+ AverageFranklin on March 24th, 2015 at 2:09 pm said:

I’m not able to download Fetch’s ringtone onto my iPhone. I was able to get Delsin’s, but I can’t sync it for some reason. iTunes keeps reading Fetch’s tone as an MP3 file, so it drops into my music. Is there another way I can download it?

PAGE 1 2