Farpoint

Apr 13

topsellers

PlayStation Store: March 2015’s Top Sellers

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by on Apr 13, 2015 // Social Media Manager, SIEA

March was certainly a good month for videogames! Bloodborne ruled the PS4 charts on PlayStation Store, perhaps expectedly. Read on for the full list of PlayStation Store’s top sellers on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

PS4 Games
9 Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
10 Wild Arms

47 Comments

+ Heeaartless on April 13th, 2015 at 6:09 am said:

Disgaea 2 sale please

+ kratos1984 on April 13th, 2015 at 6:10 am said:

I’m very disappointed the order isn’t anywhere on the list. Hope we still get a sequel.

+ slashvoid-13 on April 13th, 2015 at 6:22 am said:

It would be cool if y’all also had a list of the most obtained trophies in the last month, too. Yeah these were the most bought, but which games are being played by the most people in a given span would be interesting.

+ Superstone on April 13th, 2015 at 6:22 am said:

Please make PS2 classics playable on PS4 and Vita.

+ Bellalara on April 13th, 2015 at 6:22 am said:

Go Bloodborne!

+ Mega-Sackman on April 13th, 2015 at 6:27 am said:

Surprised that no Final Fantasy is in the list of PS Classics. Glad to see X4 on top though. :D

+ Blkant on April 13th, 2015 at 6:33 am said:

I really hope Bloodborne gets continued support, it has been such a welcomed changed from the usual.

+ whitepony02027 on April 13th, 2015 at 6:38 am said:

I’m a little surprised the Evolve DLC with the new hunters didn’t make the list at all. It came out late so i would have guessed maybe the bottom of the charts.

+ AcidOnbOard on April 13th, 2015 at 6:40 am said:

Almost all games from ps3 and classics list are from $1 flash sale. Time for another one sony. :)

+ iREVOLTER on April 13th, 2015 at 7:03 am said:

Sony must do a “Under 10$ Flash Sale” For PS4 titles over a 1year old. Go seek the publishers and put some of 1st party games and you’ll get those sales increased like hot cakes! C’mon Sony.

Even games like Watch_DOGS and Wolfenstein NO, will sell well digitally. Gimme.

+ BlueBl1zzard on April 13th, 2015 at 7:04 am said:

Bloodborne takes the #1 spot, no surprise there! Also, pleasantly surprised to see Gravity Rush (re?)take the #1 vita spot!

+ fadingshadow on April 13th, 2015 at 7:10 am said:

@PlayStation I pre-ordered the digital version of @Bloodborne_PS4 and died at the checkout. I’m not disappointed. 💀👻

+ TeamGreen615 on April 13th, 2015 at 7:23 am said:

That flash sale was awesome last month! Now what we really need is a sale on PS+ subscriptions. I haven’t seen one of those since the PS4 launched.

+ ElektroDragon on April 13th, 2015 at 7:26 am said:

Wow, The Order dropped off the list quick! A shame, it is visually stunning and an easy Plat. Hope they make a longer sequel. A little more length to flesh out the story and a better end battle is all it needed.

+ doglesby14 on April 13th, 2015 at 7:52 am said:

Sad to see “Life Is Strange” at the bottom of the charts. It’s certainly not for everyone, but there is a demo that lasts roughly 30 minutes. At which point, $5 isn’t going to break the bank to try the first episode. Episode Two was amazing as well. Episode 3 is for May. Can’t wait. Do the episodes count as add-ons. The PS4 counts them as add-ons. Weird.

+ Monterossa on April 13th, 2015 at 7:57 am said:

Samurai Warriors 4 & Warriors Orochi 3 sale please.

+ II_Warm_Ice_II on April 13th, 2015 at 8:15 am said:

Yay Bloodborne. Haven’t made to the first boss yet but it’s awesome still! X’D

+ jerflin on April 13th, 2015 at 8:16 am said:

Seeing Breath of Fire IV holding a great spot on the classics list means this is a good time to suggest adding Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter to the PS2 Classics! It was ahead of its time and is a brilliant game!

+ Gamerzlimited on April 13th, 2015 at 8:34 am said:

Since the trolling on the PS Blog won’t stop, I will copy and paste this hashtag on every single comment until it stops.

#StopPSBlogTrolls

If possible, make sure you copy and paste this hashtag on every single comment so I know you’re not one of them.

+ Robbie_G_lrish on April 13th, 2015 at 8:41 am said:

@18 I agree totally. I would like it even more if they remastered it for Vita.

+ klassymike on April 13th, 2015 at 8:48 am said:

@ Gamerzlimited

The only person I see trolling on any of these blog posts is YOU!! Spewing your rant about others trolling is trolling in itself, in case you weren’t aware. You come on here and put everybody else down because they don’t like something, and call them names, and say how you wish you knew who they were so you could “punish them”. I actually got a good laugh out of that one. AND, if they were actually trolling, wouldn’t you know who they were?? That makes absolutely no sense at all!! Talk about making a fool out of yourself! Stop acting like your some kind of an authoritative figure on here, and a strong arm for Sony!

+ klassymike on April 13th, 2015 at 9:04 am said:

@Gamerzlimited

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

+ Monterossa on April 13th, 2015 at 9:54 am said:

LOL Breath of Fire IV is on the list because it was on sale for a dollar.

+ Gamerzlimited on April 13th, 2015 at 9:55 am said:

@klassymike Clearly if you bothered to see the ratings on each post for the past week, then you know exactly what I’m saying. Why would someone rate every post low for no reason that Sony has no control whatsoever? Who in the right mind hates Shovel Knight or news of Resident Evil Revelations 2 on PS Vita? This is definitely the work of trolls. Each post rating should be at least around 3.5, not under 2. It is fine for one post to have a low rating, but when it happens to every single post for a whole week, I have suspicions. It is inconsistent and I don’t see the reason of the low ratings at all. They’re doing it to hide their usernames and don’t bother to comment, so a rating will suffice. Since you actually commented me, that makes you a suspect as one of those trolls. What do you have to say for yourself?

+ Kid_Loser on April 13th, 2015 at 9:57 am said:

So still no PSNow top games!?!

Also, need to get Resonance of Fate and 3D Dot Game Heroes on PSNow.

+ Gamerzlimited on April 13th, 2015 at 10:05 am said:

@klassymike Except I copy and pasted that #StopPSBlogTrolls comment last night on each post of the following week. All I want is to stop the rating posts low for no reason. If a particular post is bad, comment and explain why. Don’t rate low and leave to hide your shame. You’re just making yourself look like a fool.

+ klassymike on April 13th, 2015 at 10:08 am said:

@ Gamerzlimited

First of all those ratings don’t mean squat! And if you think they do, then you’re sadly mistaken. Secondly, those ratings have nothing to do with trolling, (Read definition). The sales are what the developers are looking at, not some ratings poll that anybody can rate a game on before they’ve even tried it. As for myself, if I think I might like it, I give it a 5, if not (like RPG’s), I will score it a 1 or 2, but that doesn’t make me a troll. I don’t come on here to make enemies, or have arguments with anyone. I’m a gamer just like yourself, and come on here to read about upcoming games. It just seems like you try to put everyone down that don’t agree with your tastes. Believe me, I’ve seen it time after time. I read every blog post, but comment on very few. People are entitled to their opinion, whether you agree with them or not.

+ klassymike on April 13th, 2015 at 10:11 am said:

@ Gamerzlimited

I have nothing to be ashamed of. And am definitely not a fool.

+ AcidOnbOard on April 13th, 2015 at 10:28 am said:

@klassymike

>Stop acting like your some kind of an authoritative figure on here, and a strong arm for Sony!This is exactly what you’re doing on all the practically all of the blog posts. So before you call others a troll, maybe you need to take a look at yourself?…..Just a thought.<

THIS! hahahahaha

@Gamerzlimited

In every single post here in this blog I laugh reading you complaining about another ones opinion and accusing that everybody is trolling.

+ MarinoBrea on April 13th, 2015 at 10:36 am said:

BLOODBORNE, B*TCH! MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST!

+ zombie9 on April 13th, 2015 at 10:52 am said:

@ Gamerzlimited if you don’t have anything to say about the blog post then don’t comment and stop calling everyone trolls. They have MODS for that and also there are other sites for your conversation’s like Playstaion forum go there….

+ Betogalado on April 13th, 2015 at 11:21 am said:

HELLDIVERS!!! A GREAT GAME!
I AM EAGER TO SEE EXPANSIONS TO THE GAME!

+ doctorhino on April 13th, 2015 at 11:38 am said:

All the games I bought last month are on this list except for Final Fantasy 9 PSOne.

+ doctorhino on April 13th, 2015 at 11:39 am said:

By the way, does this list include PSP games bought using the PS Vita?

+ plaztiksyke on April 13th, 2015 at 12:10 pm said:

maybe with Tales of Monkey Island breaking the top 10, we’ll finally get a Vita version of the Monkey Island games?

Great to see echochrome break into the top 20 again. One of my favorite early PSN titles that was proof of how unique the PS3’s content could be.

+ PhenixNguyen- on April 13th, 2015 at 3:54 pm said:

Not surprise about Bloodborne being the top seller for PS4. That games is freaking awesome!!!

+ Patchingko on April 13th, 2015 at 5:45 pm said:

Wow, those 99¢ flash sale games did pretty well, huh? Do it again! :)

+ Gamerzlimited on April 13th, 2015 at 6:13 pm said:

@klassymike The ratings don’t affect developers at all, but they do damage Sony’s reputation. If this continues, Sony will make a bad name of themselves of something they have no control over. I did a Google search to find out what’s the cause of this and found nothing. Why can’t these unnamed users just be happy for news they want? People want an update about Resident Evil: Revelations 2 or an announcement of a third-party game and this is the treatment Sony gets? Shows how selfish gamers are. An understandable reason to rate a post low is either a bad business practice or false advertising, but there was none of that on any of the posts on the past week whatsoever. People may be entitled to their opinion, but that doesn’t mean they should rated every post low without reading them. Also, I didn’t say you are a fool. The ones who hide their shame are the fools.

@AcidOnbOard Guess that makes you a suspect too.

@zombie9 I don’t mean that everyone here is a troll, I mean those unnamed users who rate low on every post and don’t comment. Why should I post on the forums if the issue only affects here? Did you know the mods hardly do anything on issues like these?

+ jakekoloko001 on April 13th, 2015 at 7:10 pm said:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How about some PS3 and PS4 add-ons SALES !! Next time.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

+ AcidOnbOard on April 13th, 2015 at 7:37 pm said:

@Gamerzlimited

HAHAHAHAHA you really really really really want desperately to be a mod here.
I can´t stop laughing, you´re pathetic.

Repeating: >>> We´ll keep complaining and praising about SONY as much as we want and there´s nothing you can do about it.
And please stop with this, you´re sounding a little ret****d kid. Whattever you post here, we´ll be laughing, AWAYS… remember that ;)<<<

And no, I´m not even trying to troll.

My last post directed to you.

+ True_Gamer-27 on April 13th, 2015 at 9:52 pm said:

I got the disc edition of Bloodborne and it does not dissapoint, Its an amazing game. I hope From Software can release patches not only to shorten the lenght of loading times and some frame rates but also to improve everything they can in this already marvelous game.

+ ljnhs6ds on April 13th, 2015 at 11:45 pm said:

More flash sales please! Better do that event every month XD

+ AizawaYuuichi on April 14th, 2015 at 1:18 am said:

Yes! More flash sales! So developers make no money on their games, and everybody waits for flash sales before they buy anything! Brilliant! This will surely usher the games industry into a new age of freemium games that everyone seems to love so much on mobile devices!

/extreme amounts of sarcasm

+ klassymike on April 14th, 2015 at 7:38 am said:

@ Gamerzlimited

Anyone, and everyone could be a suspect. For all you know, it could be disgruntled ex-employee(s) screwing with the ratings. Nevertheless, as you can clearly see, you’re not helping matters whatsoever. At any rate, I’m done with this conversation.

+ Ri-Ri-the-weenie on April 14th, 2015 at 2:48 pm said:

I’m not surprised at all Bloodborne is #1. It’s safe to say this is THE BEST PS4 game I have ever played!! So hard but so worth it!!! This game is so good I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Bloodborne kept it’s place at #1 all year long!! :D

+ Welmosca on April 15th, 2015 at 11:23 am said:

Nice to see Bloodborne on the 1st spot,it deserves…also Gravity Rush was expected in 1st considering its insanely cheap price on the flash sale.And the DLCs list is as sad as ever…the CoD overpriced crap still guiding the sheeps.

+ Knightfyre on April 18th, 2015 at 7:19 am said:

You can easily access your preferred power options.