Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

May 12

PlayStation Store Update - Project Cars

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar Posted by on May 12, 2015 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

PlayStation Store Update

PS4 PS3 PS Vita
Guacamelee STCE The Unfinished Swan Hohokum
Ether One Race the Sun Murasaki Baby
Sales

PlayStation Store: See All Weekly Deals

Activision SalePS Store: Movie Mayhem sale

Click here to see all this week’s deals
Price Changes

Qello Concerts
  • Kenny Chesney – Live at Soundstage
  • Ricky Martin – Black and White Tour
  • Harry Connick Jr. – The New York Big Band Concert
VidZone
  • VidZone Highlights
  • Artist Of The Week: Ciara – featuring the brand new video for ‘I Got You’
  • Featured Playlist: Sasquatch Festival 2015 – featuring videos from Kendrick Lamar, Modest Mouse, ScHoolboy Q & Lana Del Rey
  • Featured TV: Fueled By Ramen TV – featuring videos from Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots & FUN.
  • New Videos: Adam Lambert – Ghost Town (Pop Zone), Rae Sremmurd – This Could Be Us (Hip-Hop Zone), Deorro Ft. Chris Brown – Five More Hours (Dance Zone), Alabama Shakes – Sound & Color (Alternative Zone), Ciara – I Got You (RnB Zone), Little Big Town – Girl Crush (Country Zone), Ty Dolla $ign Ft. Charli XCX + Tinashe – Drop That Kitty (Party Zone)
PS4 Add-ons
AirMech Arena
  • AirMech Prime ($19.99)
  • Economy Diamond Bundle ($9.99)
  • Elite Diamond Bundle ($99.99)
  • Micro Diamond Bundle ($4.99)
  • Pro Diamond Bundle ($49.99)
  • Rare Capsule (2 Pack) ($4.99)
  • Standard Diamond Bundle ($19.99)
  • Ultimate Diamond Bundle ($149.99)
  • VIP Shop Ticket 3 Pack ($4.99)
  • VIP Shop Ticket 7 Pack ($7.99)
  • Prime Cube ($19.99)
  • Rare Capsule (5 Pack) ($9.99)
  • Starter Pack ($9.99)
HELLDIVERS
    Content 3-Way Cross Buy

• Demolitionist Pack ($2.99)
  • Hazard Ops Pack ($2.99)
  • Pilot Pack ($2.99)
  • Specialist Pack ($2.99)
LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Velocity 2X Costume ($1.99)
Mortal Kombat X
  • Horror Pack ($3.99)
  • Jason Voorhees ($4.99)
Project CARS
  • Free Car 1 (Lykan Hypersport) (Free)
  • Limited Edition Upgrade ($2.99)
  • Liveries Pack 1 (Free)
  • Modified Car Pack ($1.99)
Rocksmith 2014
  • Character Appreciation ($1.99)
  • All That Remains – Six ($2.99)
  • All That Remains – This Calling ($2.99)
  • All That Remains – Two Weeks ($2.99)
SHAREfactory
  • Countdown: Racing Theme
Toukiden: Kiwami
  • Mitami – Sugi Fumi ($0.99, Cross Buy with PS Vita)
TowerFall Ascension
  • Dark World Expansion ($9.99)
PS3 Add-ons
Ace Combat Infinity
  • Extra Contract & Special Supply Ticket Set E ($8.99)
  • Infinity Stocked Fuel & Special Supply Ticket Set M ($8.99)
  • Infinity Stocked Fuel & Special Supply Ticket N ($26.99)

Infinity Stocked Fuel & Special Supply Ticket O ($44.99)

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd
    Content Cross Buy with PS Vita

• Angel Module ($1.99)
  • Electric Angel ($2.99)
  • Style CG Module ($1.99)
  • Though My Song Has No Form ($2.99)
  • Tyrol Module ($1.99)
Real Steel
  • Penetrator ($1.99)
Rocksmith 2014
  • Character Appreciation ($1.99)
  • All That Remains – Six ($2.99)
  • All That Remains – This Calling ($2.99)
  • All That Remains – Two Weeks ($2.99)
PS Vita Add-ons
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd
    Content Cross Buy with PS Vita

• Angel Module ($1.99)
  • Electric Angel ($2.99)
  • Style CG Module ($1.99)
  • Though My Song Has No Form ($2.99)
  • Tyrol Module ($1.99)
Toukiden: Kiwami
  • Mitami – Sugi Fumi ($0.99, Cross Buy with PS4)
Themes
Platform Title Price
PS4 3D HQ Abstract Series: A Green Code $3.49
PS4 3D HQ Galaxy Series: Red Planet $3.49
PS4 FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD REMASTER – To Zanarkand Dynamic Theme $3.49
PS3 A Dancing Skeleton Dynamic Theme $2.99
PS3 A Moon And Clouds Dynamic Theme $2.99
PS3 A Skull In Fire 2 Dynamic Theme $3.49
PS Vita Paris Theme $2.99
PS Vita Wild Animals Theme $2.99

142 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Disgaea2salePlz on May 12th, 2015 at 2:00 pm said:

Good sales this week buying the paris theme

+ NeoStrayCat on May 12th, 2015 at 2:00 pm said:

Well, a fair assortment of content this week it seems! X3

+ opikal on May 12th, 2015 at 2:02 pm said:

Where are the PS3 PS Now Subs?

+ SiloEyes on May 12th, 2015 at 2:04 pm said:

Still can’t pre-order the CE of FFXIV Heavensward digitally… :(

+ Metroid89X on May 12th, 2015 at 2:05 pm said:

Where’s the PS3 PS Now app?

+ TheHerbinator75 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:06 pm said:

Why so many new releases only on PS4 and Vita this week? Will those titles eventually be ported to the PS3?

+ KBG29 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:06 pm said:

Awesome week!!!

VITA!!!!!

Vita is getting a ton of love. I will be picking up Breach and Clear and Color Guardians. Then that list of UBisoft games on PS Now are a huge invotation for the Vita to have a gaming binge.

All we need is some PlayStation Music and WWE Network on Vita, and a 4G version, and it will be the perfect mobile platform.

+ snakeeyes211 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:07 pm said:

When will I be able to preorder ultra Street fighter 4 for the PlayStation 4 ????

+ CrashSpyro on May 12th, 2015 at 2:08 pm said:

Please don’t abandon listing the deals in these update posts.

+ Hero_of_Lgnd on May 12th, 2015 at 2:08 pm said:

Can we please get the FFXIV theme on PS4? Other regions have had it for months :(

+ WaveLightning777 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:08 pm said:

Okay, not listing the sales and instead just linking to the PS Store itself about it? Kinda bad move, since the whole reason I come to the blog posts is so I can read the sales in their little tables they’re usually in, without having to wait for the PS Store to load up for me. While that doesn’t take long in and of itself, having the sales be in a button that links to the store completely defeats the purpose of the blog, I think.

+ SlyCooperFan100 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:09 pm said:

A Velocity 2X costume for LittleBigPlanet 3? I didn’t hear about this one at all! Totally getting it, thank you!

+ buster8902 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:09 pm said:

Yay. We are the only region to PAY for the modified car pack in Project CARS! Thanks for the slap in the face.

+ SlyCooperFan100 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:09 pm said:

Scratch that, doesn’t seem to be available yet.

+ huntoi on May 12th, 2015 at 2:10 pm said:

Can we get NFL teams themes? That would be awesome, Go Bears!

+ JBLeh on May 12th, 2015 at 2:11 pm said:

Debating on if I should pick up FFX/X-2 again or not. I already have it on PS3/Vita, but being able to change the OST is pretty tempting.

+ Yourfacedotcom on May 12th, 2015 at 2:11 pm said:

Awesome week. Lots of Variety. I’ll just be picking up Double Dragon though. I need a bigger hard drive for Project Cars. So that will come soon enough. Great job, by the way!

+ toythatkills on May 12th, 2015 at 2:11 pm said:

Can you list the sales in this post like you used to? It’s impossible to see how good a sale is on the PS Store because it doesn’t say what the old price was.

I can’t even tell if something’s actually been reduced or if it’s just in the wrong section.

+ New_Day_Mark on May 12th, 2015 at 2:11 pm said:

Why is Akiba’s Trip in the deals page on the store? You just dropped the prices last week to $29.99 regular, and that’s what it is showing on the deals page. What’s the deal?

+ gohan16ken on May 12th, 2015 at 2:12 pm said:

Dear Commenters, my questions are for Sony and NOT you. I do not care how many times you respond to me or message me insulting me. When Sony acknowledge my request, I will stop.

+ KBG29 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:12 pm said:

Just had to pop back in to say the new PS4 Store layout is way, way better. Thanks for all of the hard work going on to make all of this possible. Hopefully the PS Vita and PS TV will see their stores revamped to unify the PS Store experience across platforms.

+ SHARINGAN_JP on May 12th, 2015 at 2:13 pm said:

nothing good

+ skiernan on May 12th, 2015 at 2:14 pm said:

This week they didn’t give a listing of the weekly deals, just links to the PlayStation Store. That was the main reason why I read the blog, to see the deals. But on the other hand, somehow every week the blog had mistakes with the deals even though all they have to do is simply copy and paste from the store.

+ Coda05 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:16 pm said:

Sooooo last of us is diplayed as 9.99 but when i sign in, its says 14.99? Am i to believe that Canada has to pay an extra 50 percent for this?? Last time i checked the american dollar wasnt worth that much more. Thats not even a deal, thats still regular price. Wheres the discount?? Its the only reason i wanted it, come on Sony u want my ten dollars or not? Cuz i aint paying 15 bleh

+ saiyanknight87 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:17 pm said:

dang it man we need a street fighter 4 preload i’m eager to give you all my monies why aren’t you all trying to make options for me to give it though like what the heck sony/capcom!?

+ New_Day_Mark on May 12th, 2015 at 2:18 pm said:

@ #22 They still screwed up, or expected people not to remember that they just did a price drop on certain games LAST WEEK. Akiba’s Trip is listed in this weeks deals on the store for $39.99 for the PS4, $29.99 for both PS3 and Vita. They just dropped the regular price LAST WEEK to those numbers.

+ The_Zombanana on May 12th, 2015 at 2:19 pm said:

As others have said, there’s no way to currently tell what is actually at sale price and by how much without listing of the sales or showing their percent off in the store page. Not everyone, but many people including myself need to know all those details before we can make purchases.

+ gamerx42z on May 12th, 2015 at 2:20 pm said:

Like many others main reason I read the blog was to look at sales prices. Please don’t tell me you will no longer list prices any more. I liked seeing old price vs sale price.

+ Coda05 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:21 pm said:

ok my apologies, u have my ten dollars sony, face palm, 14.99 is for ps4, guess i should look first :s
i still blame sonys layout though :p

+ Winterwolf2010 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:21 pm said:

Any News on the expansion of Playstation Vue? Hopefully there will be an announcement sooner then later, on the roll out to more cities.

+ navcomm81 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:22 pm said:

Solid update, I’ll look into the FFX Dynamic theme…. will check it out on YouTube first hopefully.

Also, I’ll chime in with the rest…

Bring the sales details back to the post. It’s a pain to load the store, and you can’t see the original prices, not to mention it’s much cleaner to see in sections for each console right here in the post.

+ SilverRain45 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:23 pm said:

After having checked out the Activision sale, all I can say is that the selection there is awfully underwhelming. Not to mention, discounts on some titles are near highway robbery. Here’s to hoping that next time’s weekly deals are an actual improvement, though.

+ rabidninjamonky on May 12th, 2015 at 2:25 pm said:

Nice PS Now games! Im looking forward to playing all those Prince of Persia games and Splinter Cell Blacklist on my vita.

+ Gamer_USA- on May 12th, 2015 at 2:25 pm said:

Wow. Just the links now? Is everyone really that busy? Don’t you have an intern that could do it?

Tell you what, I’ll do it for free. Give me access and the info and I will have it up and posted by noon.

Even easier, just give me the access. I’ll do what the PS blog does and wait for the store to update and work off of that. I will still have it done within an hour of it posting.

+ Astrocitus on May 12th, 2015 at 2:26 pm said:

Did PS Now Subs get pushed backed or delayed?

When is PS+ going to get some real deals back also. For the last 6 months the free games have not been nearly as good as the 2012-13 years.

Thanks!

+ Pavelbure1 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:26 pm said:

Great, a chen update, don’t even bother asking any questions people.

+ pattyboy411 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:26 pm said:

So where is the PS Now sub for PS3? I hate when announce a release date for something, and don’t mention it in the update for whatever reason and refuse to respond to people in the comments asking about why it isn’t there. That crap is annoying.

+ califoreigner on May 12th, 2015 at 2:28 pm said:

so glad to see the zanarkand theme make it over.

+ MisterJumpMan on May 12th, 2015 at 2:29 pm said:

I like how you can now click the game tiles in the update to be taken directly to the store, but not being able to see the sales plainly listed on the blog update is frustrating. The update is harder to read now, and makes getting the same information as the past, more difficult. Please go back to the old style!

+ TeamGreen615 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:33 pm said:

Makes me sad how exciting the weekly psn update used to be. Other than the .99 flash sale we had several weeks ago there hasn’t been anything that gets my attention. You can add the igc to that too.

+ Dothius on May 12th, 2015 at 2:35 pm said:

I would also prefer the old style of listing sales. The main reason I visit the blog is to view the weekly sales in a chart, so I am aware of how much I am saving by getting it on sale, which isn’t shown on the storefront itself. Please return to the chart. Thank you.

+ gaminglounge on May 12th, 2015 at 2:35 pm said:

Where is the digital release of Disney Infinity 2.0 for the Vita?

Vita owners were promised that all retail releases would would see a digital release as well – Day One.

+ TheRealClayman on May 12th, 2015 at 2:40 pm said:

I have to agree with many previous posters. It is lazy and non-consumer friendly to just link a post rather than giving us the sale details all in one place with everything else for the week. Especially since the online store is not very user friendly.

This is kind of like how banks are trying to force traffic through the ATM’s to try to reduce the in house business and see less people face to face. In this case, you are trying to force traffic to your online store.

When people feel forced to do things, they tend to no longer do those things so it’s a double edged sword.

+ TheOathsworn on May 12th, 2015 at 2:42 pm said:

I’m not really a big fan of how the Sale listings were handled this week. I honestly very much prefer the tabled listings we were usually getting, made it very easy to see what was on sale and saved people the trip to the PS Store if nothing was worth of interest.

No worthwhile sales for me this week, I’ll probably grab the To Zanarkand Theme.

+ DanteMerfi on May 12th, 2015 at 2:45 pm said:

Seriously? You’re not going to list the sales prices here anymore? That’s just lazy. No point in visiting the blog then

+ Kevvik on May 12th, 2015 at 2:46 pm said:

Wow, what a lazy way to build the blog this week. Want to see what is on sale? Here is a link to the store. Really? Of course, it could have been worthwhile if anything worth buying was actually on sale.

I’m guessing that in the future, the weekly update will develop into “What’s new this week on PSN? Come to the store and find out!” Will they be surprised when people start declining that option as well?

So save your bandwidth and time and keep hoping for a flash sale…

+ LegendM0de713 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:47 pm said:

anyone else noticing project cars does not download always claiming to check system storage and clear 134.5 MB???? I have 86 GB free

+ xFlibbityJibbetx on May 12th, 2015 at 2:47 pm said:

You have the Prototype Franchise pack listed here for $59.99, but on the store it’s $29.99. I’m guessing the store’s price is the correct one, since you can get the pair for way cheaper than $60. Just wanted to point out.

+ Splodem on May 12th, 2015 at 2:48 pm said:

They probably just don’t want people posting about how crummy this weeks sales are. They should have just left the NBA 2k add ons up this week.

+ Insomnia999 on May 12th, 2015 at 2:50 pm said:

Amazing new games for PS Now!!

Put out more big games like that from top publishers!

Scalable bandwidth for ps now as digital foundry mentioned in their hands on article?

PAGE 1 2 3