PlayStation VR

Jun 10

Jun 10

PlayStation E3 Experience 2015: Livestreams, Community Event, Booth Lineup

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

It’s happening! Monday, June 15th marks PlayStation’s annual E3 Press Conference. The big show starts at 6:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm Eastern. You’ll be able to watch the festivities live on your PS4 or PS3 using the Live Events Viewer app, or via PlayStation.com, Twitch, YouTube, and right here on PlayStation.Blog.

But there’s more. Our PlayStation LiveCast show kicks off Tuesday, 6/16 at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern. Expect to see Ryan, Justin, and me debut new gameplay footage, game demos, and developer interviews across more than 40 upcoming games.

LiveCast Schedule

Monday: 5:45pm Pacific
Tuesday: 12:00pm to 6pm Pacific
Wednesday: 10am to 5:00pm Pacific
Thursday: 10am to 3:00pm Pacific

E3 Community Event

If you’re lucky enough to live in SoCal, we’ve got a treat for you. You’re invited to swing by the San Diego Studios E3 Community Meetup located outside of the West Hall entrance of the L.A. Convention Center (at Figueroa and Pico) on Wednesday, June 17th from 4:00pm to 8:00pm — it’s free and open to the public! Just look for the MLB The Show “Trophy House” tent.

You’ll meet San Diego Studios developers and be among to first to play:

• MLB 15 The Show
  • Drawn To Death
  • Guns Up!
  • Killstrain

There will be opportunities to give feedback to developers, too, including a gentleman by the name of David Jaffe. You won’t wanna miss that!

Nearby, you’ll also be able to go hands-on with Star Wars Battlefront, try out the Star Wars Battlefront X-Wing Experience, and pick up PlayStation gear from the merchandise store. Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday afternoon!

PlayStation’s E3 2015 Booth Lineup preview

If you’re lucky enough to be visiting the actual E3 show floor, read on to see a selection of playable games that will be located in PlayStation’s booth (West Hall #4522). Obviously, this isn’t a comprehensive list of every game, but it should get you started. And yep, you’ll be able to try out Project Morpheus!

Drawn to Death The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency // San Diego Studio
Fat Princess Adventures Fun Bits // Santa Monica Studios
God of War III Remastered Santa Monica Studio
Guns Up! Valkyrie Entertainment // San Diego Studio
Journey thatgamecompany // Santa Monica Studio
Kill Strain San Diego Studio
Ratchet & Clank Insomniac Games
Tearaway: Unfolded Media Molecule
The Tomorrow Children Q Games // Japan Studio
Until Dawn Supermassive Games
Street Fighter V Capcom
Batman: Arkham Knight WB Games
Alone With You Benjamin Rivers Inc.
Amplitude Harmonix
Rocket League Psyonix
I Am Bread Bossa Studios
Super Time Force Ultra Capy
Moon Hunters Kitfox Games
The Banner Saga Vs. Evil

Docs for PlayStation

If you’re headed to the show, keep an eye out for the Docs for PlayStation QR code. It’ll take you to news, details on the games in the booth, an E3 PlayStation Experience guide, and more.

IndieCade

We’ll also be partnering up with our friends at IndieCade to showcase several awesome PS4 titles in their booth! The games will be located in the South Hall at Booth #601, make sure to stop by and check them out as well.

• Gravity GhostIvy Games
  • DistanceRefract Studios
  • Night in the WoodsInfinite Fall
  • ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETSRadial Games

That’s it for now. See you Monday!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

paulogy said:

June 10th, 9:10 am

It’s almost here! Can’t wait – this looks to be a huge E3 :-)

June 10th, 9:24 am

Indeedly do!

KevinKFBacon said:

June 10th, 10:49 am

All I want to see in the theater is Greg Miller dancing to techno music like yesterday.. More. Techno. Greggy. MORE.

SHIN-O-B said:

June 10th, 11:15 am

security

drapces81 said:

June 11th, 8:00 am

Y QUE VAN A DECIR DE LA PS VITA , ALGO DEL RESIDENT REVELACION ? ALGUNOS JUEGOS EXCLUSIVOS PARA LA PORTATIL ????

Vocor_Kane said:

June 10th, 9:17 am

This pretty much confirms that Sony and EA have worked a deal for Star Wars: Battlefront like they did with Activision for Destiny. $10 says one of the giveaways at the Sony E3 Experience will be beta access for Battlefront.

saiyanknight87 said:

June 10th, 9:17 am

Most of the stuff was revealed today no need for E3. I’m kinda disappointed that sony went ham eggs and cheese with all these reveals. Will there there be anything left for E3.
Anyway i thought they would add more theaters for this even. There’s only 1 theater in Chicago. And it’s downtown chicago. Someone on the sony team didn’t think this out. Cause I’m on the waiting list. I’m not going to drive downtown chicago which entails finding/paying for parking. only to be told i can’t get in. What happen to adding more theaters for the event?

June 10th, 9:25 am

Sorry to hear you’ve had trouble – we did add around 50% more theaters compared to last year but clearly not enough! Luckily you can get a bunch of friends together and watch on your PS4/PS3 with Live Events Viewer…

GStylez1980 said:

June 10th, 9:43 am

I think you’re missing the bigger picture here, my friend. The fact that they are able to reveal so much now and have an hour and a half presser shows that there is SO MUCH STUFF to be revealed at E3 that they released some of the extra stuff ahead of time. Notice that Nintendo and Microsoft have done the same with info leading up to their pressers.

saiyanknight87 said:

June 10th, 9:46 am

I hope i’m wrong i don’t want a full presentation ful of vr talk. It’s a hard sell for moprheus with out people experiencing it hands-on. I want sony to show their greatness i’m only hoping at this point. Also Thanks for replying @Sid I got a chance to play drawn to death with you at PSX

StEaLtHy85 said:

June 10th, 9:22 am

Can’t wait! Unfortunately I can’t be there at the actual event in LA but I’ll be watching from the movie theaters! (:

spacedelete2 said:

June 10th, 9:22 am

there better be an announcement for PS1 and PS2 classics on PS4.

jasper2308 said:

June 10th, 9:29 am

Is Rocket League gonna be on the Sony press conference? Please tell me it is. It just has to be. :>

cmdluke said:

June 10th, 9:34 am

Man can’t wait for next week. Gonna be a blast as always. Thanks Sid!!!

Typetm012 said:

June 10th, 9:37 am

Can i hope for some vita love?

GStylez1980 said:

June 10th, 9:45 am

During the presser?! Seriously doubt it. But on the show floor, their will probably be a ton of games for system being shown. Wish they would carve out 5 minutes for it the way that they did for the Playstation Experience in December when Gio Corsi announced several titles coming for Vita. But that was a consumer-facing event…E3is a business event first, consumer event second.

PanTheMan16 said:

June 10th, 9:47 am

No. Remote play was the last of it.

Tjoeb123 said:

June 14th, 12:19 am

And some love for Japanese games, for that matter….

krae_man said:

June 10th, 9:38 am

I am Bread playable? WHOOO!

I know what I’m making a B line for on the show floor.

June 10th, 10:46 am

Good taste!

Naustradamus said:

June 10th, 9:40 am

Last the me I used the event viewer for a conference, the conferenced ran past the schedule, and the event viewer just stopped the show on the scheduled end time. Will this be fixed for this conference?

PanTheMan16 said:

June 10th, 9:43 am

I have slow interwebz and I want to be able to download this from the PS Store like we could do in the good ol’ days. I can’t stream this in full HD, and watching this in SD is criminal. HELP A BROTHER OUT!

samv33 said:

June 10th, 9:43 am

Just some blog feedback — yesterday everything looked fine, but today the font looks weird. A little jaggy. Not sure if that’s on purpose. Makes it hard to read.

June 11th, 1:03 am

Try refreshing your browser or trying a different one and see if that fixes it. Thanks for the heads up.

Jotamide said:

June 10th, 9:48 am

I though Superbeat Xonic by Nurijoy / PM Studios was going to be at the Sony booth? Also Skullgirls is by Autumn Games, not “Autumn”.

Lucreto said:

June 10th, 9:49 am

Is the conference going to be 90 minutes or 2 hours this year?

CRIMSON-XIII said:

June 10th, 1:22 pm

they said its 2 hours, and geoff k. from gametrailers is hosting a 30 minute thing after it regarding sony. ppl at movie theatre get 2 hours and 30 min footage.

i suspect 15 min will be for indies and 15 min for morpheus,. and the hour and half remaining for ps4 games.

drapces81 said:

June 11th, 8:09 am

2 HORA Y MEDIA PARA PS VITA Y DESPUES EL RESTO :V

MarkakaJin said:

June 10th, 9:50 am

I’m bummed out that I can’t make it for the E3 Experience but that E3 community event sounds cool!

bam37 said:

June 10th, 9:59 am

what no “no man sky” at your event lol

ryanclicks said:

June 10th, 9:59 am

I know that there are rumors of the Vita becoming a legacy device. As a diehard Vita fan I am really discouraged by this. Will there be anything worth seeing at E3 for your Vita-owning customers?

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:26 am

Vita IS ALREADY a Legacy Device, man…open your eyes. Even Andrew House has officially said it. So kill your hopes and dreams now…there’s no point now.

Sorry to break the bad news but… VITA IS DEAD, along with the beloved PS3. Only PS4 from now on…and that ridiculous Project Morpheus abomination. =\

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:28 am

So just to be clear: is NOT a “rumor”…is A FACT. Sorry.

airic82 said:

June 10th, 10:02 am

Is there a PS4 E3 app this year like last year? Thanks!

June 11th, 1:04 am

Nope – but you can watch live through the Live Events Viewer app

jgrizzle358 said:

June 10th, 10:05 am

hey Syd I’m hoping one of these days I will be able to afford to go to e3 and finally meet up with you and the guys.

this year I will be at the movie theater in Sun Prairie Wisconsin as an MVP. and trust that I will be tuning in to the live show in its entirety all three days and taking screenshots like last year on my ps4 lol. remember those Mortal Kombat X ones I got last year? I literally just spammed the share button when the trailer came up but they somehow turned out great anyways

June 11th, 1:04 am

Awesome! Tell me what you think!

jgrizzle358 said:

June 10th, 10:06 am

Sid*

sorry my phone did that not me I swear

Welmosca said:

June 10th, 10:05 am

Please get the Blog back to how it was…or at very least put again view “older entries” “new entries” option.Load more posts is really really terrible….with the old layout I could go into older entries and then change the number of the page in the search bar to find what I wanted more quickly…now it takes eons and I don’t even know how far this “load more posts” can go,but my guess is not too far.

Well I’m really excited for E3…a lot of games and things being shown before the show which is quite surprising…Sony and other companies must have a lot to show….I’m all for dat UC4 gameplay and I also wanna see the new Guerrilla game with mecha-dinosaurs.But the lineup is already lookin great.

Justin Massongill said:

June 10th, 10:43 am

Hey there! You can actually do the “page/x” trick in the URL, like so:

Firestorm_ZERO said:

June 10th, 11:00 am

@Justin Tell your blog programmers to use HTML5 History API so it can replace the url as the user scrolls down

Welmosca said:

June 11th, 12:58 pm

Hey thanks Justin….I’m really thankful.You dunno how helpful it is to me.
    And this hint that Firestorm gave….please tell to the devs,that would be great.

btg7471 said:

June 10th, 10:22 am

Among the first to play MLB 15?

Doubtful, seeing as I’m already half way into my first season…..

iREVOLTER said:

June 10th, 10:47 am

*believe* The Last Guardian *believe*

Shedagilos said:

June 10th, 11:01 am

Wow, super excited that E3 is so close!!! Come on Sony, supply the blog with some passes! Would love 2b in the house for the press event! As a proud launch Vita owner, don’t ignore the vita community of gamers! We deserve quality software for this platform.

KoRnTuNeS_88 said:

June 10th, 11:07 am

DO NOT USE THE Live Events Viewer app

Do not use this app

I remember using it once, and they set the app so that it stops streaming at an exact time. So lets say the conference is supposed to end at 11:00pm, even if the conference is still running because it went long or whatever, the app does not care and will end at 11:00pm.

This has happened to me.

DO NOT use it.

June 11th, 1:05 am

This will not be an issue. I triple-checked!

Young_Wiz2196 said:

June 10th, 11:17 am

Is there gonna be a system to get points for sony rewards like last year?

June 11th, 1:08 am

I don’t believe so. But watch the show and you’ll get cool points from me!

PanTheMan16 said:

June 11th, 12:15 am

Did you actually receive rewards last time? I completed everything and never got my points, and unlike most participants I even have the PlayStation credit card.

SHIN-O-B said:

June 10th, 11:25 am

maybe we can finally see Tekken X Street fighter,i really would see something on that game

jumonkan said:

June 10th, 11:51 am

Wow what a line up of crap. Almost every game on that list is a damn Indie or was previous released in the ps3 last year. Jesus Christ well Xbox will win this E3 and probably catch up or pass Sony. Way to go Sony you’ve blown you chance to climb back to ging greatness.

June 11th, 1:09 am

The booth lineup? That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

jumonkan said:

June 10th, 11:52 am

Gaming

yowzagabowza said:

June 10th, 12:08 pm

I agree, pretty lame list. Very disappointed the entire time ps4 has been out.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:33 am

Yeah…the rest of the iceberg will just crush every hope you had of an awesome line up. xD

jgrizzle358 said:

June 14th, 10:47 am

indie haters are not worthy of the title “gamer”

MonkeySlime808 said:

June 10th, 12:03 pm

Will Dark Souls 3 be shown?

CRIMSON-XIII said:

June 10th, 1:20 pm

yeah, they released an image that said it was coming early 2016, so somewhere at e3 itll be shown

Krillinfan said:

June 10th, 12:06 pm

Giving feedback to David Jaffe? You mean yelling back and forth? lol

Love the guy’s honesty though, all bluntness aside.

June 11th, 1:09 am

Jaffe is the man.

Scifer-0 said:

June 10th, 12:06 pm

That MGSV trailer at your conference! Need it!

GoPens35 said:

June 10th, 12:27 pm

I’m beginning to think that greatness may have gotton lost in the woods.

June 11th, 1:10 am

Thanks!

GoPens35 said:

June 10th, 12:29 pm

I love the new blog setup by the way!

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:35 am

No no…it’s not lost…it’s just waiting…and wating…and waiting…like the Energizer Bunny but in reverse. =P

davidxraw said:

June 10th, 12:40 pm

Can we get a 99 cent Flash Sale for the PS3? PS Plus hasn’t been that great for me these past two months. Resident Evil HD, Cell Damage HD, Journey, Cubixx HD, Resident Evil 4 HD, and Flower for the Flash Sale please. The Evil Within, Alien: Isolation, PvZ Garden Warfare, Beyond: Two Souls, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Portal 2, and Split/Second for PS Plus please. These requests are all for the PS3.

June 11th, 1:10 am

These come along every so often, keep your eyes peeled…

Hakumen__ said:

June 10th, 12:46 pm

So, which of those games are for PS Vita?

Also, will the PS Vita get more exposition time than last year?

CRIMSON-XIII said:

June 10th, 1:20 pm

uncharted 4, uncharteds 1-3, gran tourismo 7, god of war 4, gueriilla games new rpg IP, crash bandicoot reveal (partner with activision), a new game from sony bend, a new shooter IP, the last guardian

battlefront, destiny content, batman, kingdom hearts 3, square enix surprises, level-5s dark cloud reboot? :D

no mans sky, rime, witness, wild, etc

i cannot wait, so excited for sonys, well all of them :D

TheMooseChops said:

June 10th, 1:27 pm

Where is No Man’s Sky?

PainOfSarrow said:

June 10th, 1:51 pm

The Last Of Us 2 would be nice.

dkarlowicz10 said:

June 10th, 2:59 pm

I hope that there is something AAA or brand game game announcements for Vita this year. For example: GTA, Infamous, Uncharted GA 2, NBA, Fallout, Mass Effect, God of War, Dragon Age, etc. Happy with PS4, but Vita needs more love (not just remote play).

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:39 am

Fallout 4 WILL BE THERE…just NOT in Sony’s Conference. Bethesda has their own. But it’s oficial that it will be there.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:39 am

*official

Remmy8199 said:

June 10th, 3:04 pm

Eh, after last years disappointment, I think I’ll just skip it and get all the news afterwards. And for god sakes, I hope the Vita gets more than a couple minutes of air time.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:42 am

You do know that the Vita IS DEAD…right? It’s a “Legacy Device” now…like the PS3. =\

Tjoeb123 said:

June 14th, 12:19 am

@Orpheus_Aeons

Look ahead at the release calandar. Do you see any Vita games coming out this year? ‘Cause I sure see PLENTY. If there were literally no games coming out for it, then it might actually be dead. But it’s not.

Whether House says so or not is irrelevant.

chipper4444 said:

June 10th, 3:16 pm

!!!!!!! WHAT NO BLACK OPS 3 ?/?/?/?/ !!!!!

Giniko said:

June 10th, 3:27 pm

NO MAN’S SKY.

It’s the only game I care about. The only game I truly want. Frankly, I think it is the one game that truly matters this year. I don’t see anything about it. Why are you not promoting it? If it truly is going to get the full backing of Sony, where are the ads, the promotions, the articles, basically anything at all?

It is like you are trying to bury No Man’s Sky. To try to make people forget it, as if it were failed, or never going to happen just like The Last Guardian. I want this game. I’d pay full price just for what has been shown so far – nothing else added – and I know I am not alone in this.

What is the deal? No Man’s Sky should, by all rights, be the Playstation Big Golden Hope, the one exclusive that dominates E3. But nothing. Not a lousy word.

Is it dead? What are the facts? Will it be at E3?

Zampano said:

June 11th, 4:05 am

Hi, Giniko. Don’t worry about NMS, it’s still on track according to the developers. Sean Murray is shy and uncomfortable doing interviews, and after the last big info dump he did on the game, he said that Hello intended to go quiet until the game was nearing completion. There was a recent New Yorker article about the game that indicated that the team is still pushing to complete it by year’s end (though I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes a bit longer), and also revealed that Sony intends to publish some sort of companion book to coincide with the release. So, it’s still coming, Sony is still enthusiastically backing it, and there’s no reason – at this point – to expect a Last Guardian situation here. That said, some games journalists have expressed the opinion that Sony should refrain from showing it again until it’s ready, and that they think there’s no way that will be in 2015, so if Sony is of the same mind on that, don’t expect to see it at E3. I hope that puts your mind at ease.

HussamFelimban said:

June 10th, 4:22 pm

Hey Sony,

Please don’t forget/ignore the existence of PS Vita.

Thanks,

AdanG92 said:

June 10th, 5:06 pm

Why don’t I see a Playstation Allstars Battle Royal 2 on the list? Or a PS4 version?

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:43 am

Because the first one was bland and boring.

Bam4evr said:

June 13th, 7:25 pm

The first game was fun and awesome. I want to see a sequel.

Coloran said:

June 10th, 5:55 pm

“God of War III HD.” I know you’re talking about Remastered, but wasn’t the original already in HD? lol

wareagle247 said:

June 10th, 7:16 pm

I smell God of War IV and an exclusive Battlefront beta?

PSmvntwrk25 said:

June 10th, 7:52 pm

Will this be available to watch on PS4??

PSmvntwrk25 said:

June 10th, 7:52 pm

God Of War 4?

thecman_25 said:

June 10th, 8:09 pm

@KevinKFBacon Nobody wants to see that

Fuhr31 said:

June 10th, 10:24 pm

More features and improvements coming to the PS4?
Vita?
Completely new PS TV?
Focus on games coming this year and not 4 years from now?

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:47 am

Yeah…I think you’re slightly confused, man.
    E3 IS a “4 years from now” kind of Conference… well, maybe not “4 yrs”…but 100% sure NOT “this year” material.

PanTheMan16 said:

June 11th, 12:18 am

Not sure why everyone is complaining about the lineup. There are like 4 good games on it.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 12th, 4:50 am

Wow! Really?? 4!? That’s a lot! …right? For the most anticipated Conference of the year and one of the top consoles out there? …right? =\

Oh, I get it now! It was a joke! LOL! Good one, dude! You got me there! …right? =\

witcher7878 said: