Uncharted 4

Aug 28

skinpackstarwarsclassic_ps4screenshot_02_20711092168_o

Star Wars Comes to Minecraft Today

Owen Hill's Avatar Posted by on Aug 28, 2015 // Mojang

skinpackstarwarsclassic_ps4screenshot_01_v2_20712300309_o

Two Star Wars skin packs have just arrived on PlayStation consoles! Disney Interactive, Lucasfilm, and Microsoft have teamed up and created over 70 new skins for the platform. Use the buttons on your controller, navigate through PlayStation Store to find the pack, then click the button. It’s easy!

The Classic Skin Pack includes seven versions of Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Leia Organa, plus some fan favourites including Greedo, Admiral Ackbar, and even a Wampa.

The Star Wars Rebels pack gives you the chance to play as Ezra Bridger, Hera Syndulla, Chopper, and more from Ghost’s crew.

Download away, crafter folk!

15 Comments

+ Dethfuse on August 28th, 2015 at 6:36 am said:

Awesome skins. But the mention of micro$oft through me off.

+ GooieGreen on August 28th, 2015 at 6:46 am said:

Well, they would be mentioned as MS bought the developer in the not-too-distant past :P Agreed, though, it is strange to see, especially with all of the console war nonsense from the past few years.

+ fireburn95 on August 28th, 2015 at 7:22 am said:

Haha console war over! MS wins! This is why ms bought minecraft, just to get their name on the PlayStation Blog! We’re cursed af now! It’s over its all over! Sony don’t bother releasing uncharted, just throw the source code in the bin! The generation is over! Over! My green friends from across the sea have won!

+ anderox1 on August 28th, 2015 at 12:21 pm said:

Is that why Sony is doubling MS in console sales?

+ TwinDad on August 28th, 2015 at 8:08 am said:

@Mojang,

Some reason you do not mention price?

+ FeistFan on August 31st, 2015 at 11:47 am said:

It seems to be a blog tradition never to mention price except for sale announcements. I think it’s insane – personally, I think they ought to have a rule to NEVER publish an “it’s out” announcement unless the announcement includes the price. I’d go so far as to add that rule to anything coming out in less than 30 days. If you don’t want to announce the price, don’t announce the product.

To be fair, they’ve started announcing prices a little more often than they used to – but as this example proves, it’s not as common as it ought to be.

+ PsychoCircus69 on August 28th, 2015 at 8:52 am said:

This is an ista-buy for me, except I’m not seeing them on the store yet :(

+ Craazy on August 28th, 2015 at 9:08 am said:

Cross buy?

+ Apgallardo_ on August 28th, 2015 at 9:29 am said:

Awesome! I’ve been waiting for this skin pack since it was first announced. The one question I have though is when does it go live? I cannot seem to find it in the PlayStation store.

+ Mecha-Samurai on August 28th, 2015 at 10:11 am said:

Where are they? I have gone through the store a few times.

+ Bobman461 on August 28th, 2015 at 1:14 pm said:

I bought them from the store and downloaded but its not giving me access to them in the game! Ah well. Enjoy my money!

+ ttnttt on August 29th, 2015 at 1:59 pm said:

Yo, you may need to reinstall game. I had similar issues with content additions for TLOU Remastered. That was a beast of a wait let me tell you.

+ ttnttt on August 29th, 2015 at 2:03 pm said:

What is with the wording here. “Hey gamers, this how you navigate to the exact place where we don’t mention cost, right? Right…? Strange….., hmmm?

+ x_IRISH_BULL_x on August 29th, 2015 at 7:44 pm said:

This is great, but servers would be hella better. This game really needs to be just like the PC version, or very close. No reason it’s not.

+ jemin0119 on August 29th, 2015 at 8:02 pm said: