Spider-Man PS4

Aug 31

19079262951_955b7019fb_h (1)

Uncharted 4 Launches March 18th, 2016 on PS4

19079262951_955b7019fb_h (1)

David Bull's Avatar Posted by on Aug 31, 2015 // Brand Manager, SCEA

Mark your calendars, folks! We’re excited to announce that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will launch on March 18th, 2016.

As we all eagerly count down the days, we have news to share on all of our pre-order offerings, including two limited edition versions of the game: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition. For our PlayStation Store customers, don’t worry, we’ve got something in store for you as well!

So, what comes in each package?

The Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Special Edition

The Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition ($79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD) contains a premium, collectible treatment plus an inside look at Naughty Dog’s development process. It includes:

• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
  • Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
  • 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
  • Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
  • Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Libertalia Collector's Edition

If that’s not enough for you, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything listed above, plus:

• A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
  • Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
  • Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
  • Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
  • Madagascar Sidekick outfits

Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition

For those of you who prefer to own your games digitally, you’ll also be able to download the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD) from PlayStation Store. The Digital Deluxe version is available for pre-order on the store now, and here’s a look at what’s included.

• A digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
  • Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
  • Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items

The Triple Pack can also be purchased separately as an add-on. And if you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition for $20 more. And don’t forget — you can pre-order and pre-load from PlayStation Store and play the game the minute it’s released.

There’s also a Pre-Order Bonus Pack we’re adding to any pre-order of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (physical or digital). It includes the Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune outfit multiplayer customization, the Golden Weapon customization, and a pack of Naughty Dog Points.

Our awesome retail partners are also offering special goodies depending on which retailer you choose pre-order with.

• Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
  • Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
  • Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.

Phew! We know that’s a lot to review, but I’m glad we can finally spill the beans on Naughty Dog’s biggest game yet. Who’s excited for March 18th?

PAGE 1 2 3

+ cool_trainer on August 31st, 2015 at 9:02 am said:

Neato! I’m hyped.

+ jakekoloko001 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:52 am said:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Before I go crazy buying ….it’s a PS4 BUNDLE special edition with the UNCHARTED 4 game !?!?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

+ TwinDad on August 31st, 2015 at 10:10 am said:

@jakekoloko001,

None of the items mentioned in the blog post include a PLaystation 4 console. They may bring one out, but this for the game and physical chachkies only.

+ Richlando on August 31st, 2015 at 9:03 am said:

I’ll take it. Sold. Sign me up.

+ Spidey817 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:04 am said:

I’m actually kind of surprised there’s not an Uncharted themed console bundle.

+ Knux_2 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:13 am said:

Yet.

+ PGhood on August 31st, 2015 at 9:29 pm said:

That’s what I’m saying this is the one game that deserves a custom console. Make it happen Sony!

+ Darth_Spartan on August 31st, 2015 at 9:05 am said:

That Statue of Nathan Drake is awesome, Nolan North is Kinda Funny!

+ TrueRadiantFree on August 31st, 2015 at 10:14 am said:

Get this foolish spam out of here.

+ Pabloo1010 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:06 am said:

Naughty Gods GOAT

+ Sonicfan11589 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:08 am said:

@3 I agree.

I gave my brother who just got a PS3 my copies of Uncharted 1-3 since I plan on getting the PS4 versions. Glad to hear about these news. I was late to the Uncharted party. I paid $40 total for Uncharted 1+2 (in one pack) and 3 (Both 2 and 3 are Game of the Year editions) and I got the PS Vita game for free.

+ yentair on August 31st, 2015 at 11:14 am said:

I’m in the same boat as you. I got Uncharted 1 and 2 at a pawn shop for $10 each, and got Uncharted 3 and Golden Abyss for free with the PS+. Just beat Uncharted 3 Friday night, and what a great series!
    Still have the Vita game waiting for me, I’ll get to it soon enough.
    Kudos to Naughty Dog for making a great series.

+ TitanCrash630 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:08 am said:

Calendar, marked! :D Can’t wait to see what the multiplayer is like

+ SoldierHellsArmy on August 31st, 2015 at 9:10 am said:

single player story add on so there choping the game up to make more cash

+ GooieGreen on August 31st, 2015 at 9:37 am said:

You don’t really know their development process. In a lot of cases, developers work on the main game, with another team that works on multiplayer using existing game assets. Once the game is complete or far enough along, they go back and work on new content, including DLC. Just because there is separate DLC doesn’t mean it is a cash-grab. If it doesn’t fit the narrative of the game cleanly then it wouldn’t make sense to include in the game’s development.

So for the sake of everyone, just keep an open mind and judge it on its actual merits when it is out.

+ MrSparkle07 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:45 am said:

They probably aren’t going to release it for another 6 months, it’ll be fresh baked

+ yentair on August 31st, 2015 at 11:20 am said:

I’m hoping it’s a side story or spinoff (perhaps starring someone other than Drake?) that adds something new to the experience.
    Because if it is just another DLC cash-grab, I’m gonna be upset.
    I hope they sell it separately from the multiplayer DLC (instead of making us by the triple pack) because I couldn’t care less about MP skins and maps and weapons.
    Single player only for me, thank you.

+ BJRACINE21 on August 31st, 2015 at 1:17 pm said:

+ yentair It would be sick if there was a DLC where you got to be the pirate Sir Francis Drake. That’d be so epic!

+ yentair on August 31st, 2015 at 1:22 pm said:

@BJRACINE21 – that’s a great idea, but I think it would be too epic for a simple DLC.
    That might need to be an entire spinoff game, like Uncharted Origins or something. ;)

+ Spectrum on August 31st, 2015 at 9:10 am said:

Where can I preorder?

+ tusunami on August 31st, 2015 at 9:10 am said:

This all excellent news but when can we pre-order?

+ elitez_88 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:12 am said:

I need this right now in my life. Wont make to GameStop until next week but hopefully pre-orders areo
open by then

+ kingofgames-3laa on August 31st, 2015 at 9:14 am said:

Can’t wait gonna buy it as soon as it comes out (Got all three platinum in uncharted 1/2/3)

David Bull's Avatar

+ David Bull on August 31st, 2015 at 10:50 am said:

That’s awesome! Are you picking up The Nathan Drake Collection as well? Three more platinums are packed in that bad boy too.

+ Knux_2 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:14 am said:

And…I want the steelbook and the theme. Drat.

+ Butters360 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:16 am said:

HELL YES. The Libertalia Collector’s Edition is SO mine.

David Bull's Avatar

+ David Bull on August 31st, 2015 at 10:24 am said:

Isn’t that statue pretty?? Gentle Giant did an excellent job on it in partnership with Naughty Dog.

+ tstarkey0810 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:16 am said:

Awwwww. My birthday is the next day! Naughty Dog, you’re so kind. Thanks!

+ VictorVDoom83 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:17 am said:

Let me pre-order already!

+ joseph2411 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:18 am said:

Do the special/collectors editions also include the actual bluray case? I don’t like steelbooks that much, at least not to store the discs in, they do look cool as collectible items tho. But just wondering as some games give you both while others just the steelbook. Thanks and looking fwd to March 18!

David Bull's Avatar

+ David Bull on August 31st, 2015 at 10:28 am said:

The special/collector’s edition will only have the steelbook case with the disc inside, and lemme tell you: it looks gooooood. :)

+ AncLEoniX on August 31st, 2015 at 9:18 am said:

I love the idea of the digital version but I’m very suprised there is no console bundle, or a bundle that comes with all 4 of the uncharted games. I know there is a major release window between the collection and 4. Yet still with I could get a bundle for around 80-100 with all 4 games.

+ BJRACINE21 on August 31st, 2015 at 1:18 pm said:

I am too. I’m surprised they aren’t like get the Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4 with a PS4 for like 400-450. So many people would jump on that.

+ ATES on August 31st, 2015 at 9:19 am said:

so far away but the wait will be worth it

+ saab01 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:20 am said:

I am looking forward to this game I have enjoyed all 3 of the previous ones and I am sure this one will be the best. Cant wait to see how it pushes the PS4’s power. I also am hoping the beta will be released to everyone and not just people who pre order the uncharted collection. Even though I would love to pick up the remaster 60 bucks for me is too much for a game that I would beat and never touch again.

+ TomG1013 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:21 am said:

Single player DLC! Interesting, he said stroking his beard with intrigue.

+ ingenito1993 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:21 am said:

Will the theme be on sale after launch? I would love to have a physical copy aswell as the theme! Thanks

+ tusunami on August 31st, 2015 at 9:22 am said:

Question will the game have dedicated servers? Because how else can you effectively combat the cheating that goes on in multiplayer games.Because Rocket League has dedicated servers & it’s a indie game.

+ Nitecrawler on August 31st, 2015 at 9:22 am said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ airJordan_Xx on August 31st, 2015 at 9:23 am said:

I what to get my hands on uncharted4 early any news on the uncharted 4 multiplayer beta

David Bull's Avatar

+ David Bull on August 31st, 2015 at 10:32 am said:

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta is included in The Nathan Drake Collection. That’s the only way to access the Beta!

Stay tuned for that Beta start date. ;-)

+ TomHoang on August 31st, 2015 at 9:23 am said:

The Libertalia Edition is really cheap compared to the Order 1886’s Premium Edition and it seems to include more as well. I’ll gladly drop $120 on this as I know the game will be amazing!

+ SomberOwl on August 31st, 2015 at 9:25 am said:

When will pre-orders be open? Will the Libertalia Collector’s Edition be available in Canada?

+ NeodeosX on August 31st, 2015 at 9:25 am said:

Looking great ! Though the lack of the game’s soundtrack is very disappointing to me. That should be a fundamental thing for every collector out there.

+ XxT_I_K_IxX_PR on August 31st, 2015 at 9:27 am said:

Can’t wait for my favorite multiplayer to come back!

Still a little grumpy the new Uncharted remastered collection didn’t bring at least U3’s multiplayer; but I forgive ya!

+ jjdude00 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:27 am said:

Is the libertalia collecters edition available in Canada?

+ joaryche on August 31st, 2015 at 9:29 am said:

I want to see the UNCHARTED SAGA Editions that has content for all 4 uncharted games plus DLC.

+ saiyanknight87 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:29 am said:

what sacrifice do i need to make to have this preordered lol. I can’t see it up on amazon. hopefully by the time i get off work i can hit game-stop to preorder this! lawwwwd I need it!!!

+ Monterossa on August 31st, 2015 at 9:31 am said:

Why it’s not for the Vita?

+ illusion8492 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:37 am said:

I noticed that your a idiot and you have no idea what you’re talking about. go say that phase where it actually means something

+ GooieGreen on August 31st, 2015 at 9:37 am said:

… really??

+ mwatcher on August 31st, 2015 at 9:34 am said:

I noticed that the Libertalia Collector’s Edition only has U.S. pricing. Does that mean that it’s exclusive to the U.S. only, not Canada?

David Bull's Avatar

+ David Bull on August 31st, 2015 at 10:51 am said:

The Libertalia Collector’s Edition is not available in Canada.

+ Thwip on August 31st, 2015 at 9:58 am said:

I would be interested to know this as well.

+ mwatcher on August 31st, 2015 at 10:58 am said:

Once again, Canadians get the shaft. :(

+ Thwip on August 31st, 2015 at 11:09 am said:

Sucks that it’s not available in Canada, don’t really understand why it wouldn’t be; can’t think of any Canadian law that would prevent it, like a contest or something. Thankfully the US border is a skip and a jump from me, I’ll likely cross the border to buy it.

+ Kchow23 on August 31st, 2015 at 11:50 am said:

That’s disappointing :(

+ nirvanesque on August 31st, 2015 at 1:47 pm said:

Initial announcements for games and CEs are always in USD.

Not entirely sure WHY this CE will not be available for Canada though. We are part of North America when i last checked and i sincerely doubt there have been any games/CEs have have been released in the US that did not make it to Canada.

I remember having to wait nearly a week when UC3 CE was announced til the pre-orders were available at Canadian retailers. Up til then the pricing was in USD. I think they’re just waiting to finalize pricing for Canadian retailers, unless someone can provide me with a more concrete reason as to why Canada is being skipped.

+ bbswarrior_11 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:44 am said:

My birthday is on the 19th, this will be the best present ever!!!!!!!! Naughty Dog, you are the bees knees!!!

+ KazeEternal on August 31st, 2015 at 9:47 am said:

I hope the build quality is better. My Drake’s Deception leans now and won’t stay on the stand.

+ MrSparkle07 on August 31st, 2015 at 9:48 am said:

Why don’t the physical editions come with the DLC story content? Digital gets some of the same in-game items and then an actual 1-up over the physical. And half of the physical expensive items are available in various other deals, Drake’s Fortune is free, Desert Drake is another retailer, it’s really cutting down the usefulness of the premium editions. And I agree above, there should be a package including Uncharted 1-3.

+ Predathar on August 31st, 2015 at 10:01 am said:

Pre-ordered this on Sept 26th…….. 2014! My longest pre-order fir a game ever.

+ nirvanesque on August 31st, 2015 at 1:51 pm said:

I pre-ordered my copy in November/December 2013 shortly after getting the PS4, along with The Rise of the Tomb Raider. God, this wait has been brutal.

+ C-LOS_325 on August 31st, 2015 at 10:03 am said:

What is THIS all about??

“Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the FIRST-EVER, SINGLE-PLAYER STORY ADD-ON FOR THE UNCHARTED SERIES” Hmmm…

+ namitokiwa on August 31st, 2015 at 10:03 am said:

Hi everyone, I have pre-ordered the normal version (60$) of Uncharted before this news.
So will there be any upgrade for those whom pre-ordered before this news? I mean, give some more money to upgrade like some games did that before?
Or do I have to refund then buy again? (i really don’t like this option)
And one more questions, will the normal version still have this:
“+ Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.”?
Please if anyone know, help me :(

+ TwinDad on August 31st, 2015 at 10:15 am said:

According to the post digital pre-orders will have an option to upgrade.

“And if you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition for $20 more. ”

According to the wording, it appears all PSN Store editions get that bonus. However it would not hurt to get Sony confirmation.

+ jjdude00 on August 31st, 2015 at 10:04 am said:

Hahahah look at the steelbook cover. Rafe looks like shes from the damn 80’s. Ha

+ Mcgnnis on August 31st, 2015 at 10:06 am said:

HEY!!! Thats My Birthday lol. Now i know what I am buying myself for my birthday. Way to go sony,

+ Cyris on August 31st, 2015 at 10:08 am said:

Naughty Dog, how can you go and announce in-game currency, exclusive MP items, and MP DLC… WITHOUT SHOWING THE MP YET?! Come on, this doesn’t make me feel excited, this worries me.

+ Welmosca on August 31st, 2015 at 10:30 am said:

Yeah a shame but welcome to the new ND,they’ve been like that since TLoU so….it was expected.

+ TwinDad on August 31st, 2015 at 10:11 am said:

“Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series”

I just wanted to say thank you for single player DLC for Uncharted.

+ aswd-1 on August 31st, 2015 at 10:14 am said:

hell yeaaaaay!!!!!

when we can pre-ordered dude,Imean libertalia edition and from?

please guys do not be silly like other **** companys (square enix) etc,make it available in most retailers as you can,like amazon gamestop etc,Let us choose and buy from our favorite retailers PLEASE : (‘

+ TrueRadiantFree on August 31st, 2015 at 10:16 am said:

I wish Sony would give the Dynamic Themes to people who physical pre-order as well, because its really a shame to miss out on those, just because you don’t buy digital AAA games. David, is that something you can pass along? Thanks for your time.

David Bull's Avatar

+ David Bull on August 31st, 2015 at 3:38 pm said:

Okay, I’ll pass this forward. Thanks for the feedback!

+ SarshelYam on August 31st, 2015 at 4:56 pm said:

I’m in this camp too. I love my physical goodies…but I miss those digital goodies.

+ Rene2007 on August 31st, 2015 at 5:31 pm said:

Yeah I want the dynamic themes as well. Some of the past PlayStation exclusives had them as pre-order incentives but for some reason they stopped offering them to physical pre-orders. At least give the physical pre-order customers a version with the themes included.

+ KiXaLoT on August 31st, 2015 at 10:20 am said:

Woot!

+ joaryche on August 31st, 2015 at 10:24 am said:

soundtrack bundle?

+ Welmosca on August 31st, 2015 at 10:28 am said:

Fantastic news…can’t wait I just can’t fu***** wait,in fact I live for this.Unfortunately I’ll have to get the digital edition 1st (Got it pre-ordered already) and the retail later but damn those collector’s are looking sweet.Any word on how big is the size of the game?….have very few space left on ma HDD so it would be good to know beforehand.

Also did I read SP DLC?…OMG that is amazing!!…just in one side though cuz you guys could’ve that inside the disc already so its a shame too.

PS:About time to make the Beta available for those who pre-order the game too.

+ aswd-1 on August 31st, 2015 at 10:29 am said:

why us ver don;t have Dynamic Theme and eu ver have?

PAGE 1 2 3