Mark your calendars, folks! We’re excited to announce that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will launch on March 18th, 2016.
As we all eagerly count down the days, we have news to share on all of our pre-order offerings, including two limited edition versions of the game: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition. For our PlayStation Store customers, don’t worry, we’ve got something in store for you as well!
So, what comes in each package?
The Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition ($79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD) contains a premium, collectible treatment plus an inside look at Naughty Dog’s development process. It includes:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
- Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content
If that’s not enough for you, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything listed above, plus:
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
For those of you who prefer to own your games digitally, you’ll also be able to download the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition ($79.99 USD, $99.99 CAD) from PlayStation Store. The Digital Deluxe version is available for pre-order on the store now, and here’s a look at what’s included.
- A digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
The Triple Pack can also be purchased separately as an add-on. And if you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition for $20 more. And don’t forget — you can pre-order and pre-load from PlayStation Store and play the game the minute it’s released.
There’s also a Pre-Order Bonus Pack we’re adding to any pre-order of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (physical or digital). It includes the Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune outfit multiplayer customization, the Golden Weapon customization, and a pack of Naughty Dog Points.
Our awesome retail partners are also offering special goodies depending on which retailer you choose pre-order with.
- Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
- Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.
Phew! We know that’s a lot to review, but I’m glad we can finally spill the beans on Naughty Dog’s biggest game yet. Who’s excited for March 18th?