PlayStation Vue

Sep 22

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Bundle

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle Out 11/6

John Koller's Avatar Posted by on Sep 22, 2015 // Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SCEA

Back in June during our E3 Press Conference, we announced that PlayStation is the new home of Call of Duty, bringing you early access to the Black Ops III Beta and upcoming DLC. Now you can play that early content in style with the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle, available on November 6th.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle

This PS4 features the Call of Duty: Black Ops III ember orange logo on a Jet Black chassis, complete with colored power and eject buttons, as well as three emblems on the front each representing a game mode — the SOG Skull signifies campaign, the Winslow Accord faction logo is pulled straight from the game’s fiction, representing one of the factions you play in multiplayer, and “the mark” denotes zombies.

The DualShock 4 included has a grey and orange color scheme, along with the III logo on the right grip. We’ll also sell the DualShock 4 as a standalone item separately from the bundle.

Also included is the standard edition of the blockbuster game, along with the bonus NUK3TOWN multiplayer map.* That’s right, the most popular map in Black Ops history re-imagined for a new generation of play.

The PS4 included has a 1TB hard disk drive, the first of its kind in North America. That’s plenty of room for the DLC — which comes 30 days earlier on PS4 — and saved videos of your best matches. That Share button is going to get a workout, too — our 3.00 system software update for PS4 adds the ability to share short video clips directly to Twitter natively, making it much easier to share your multiplayer feats with the world.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 BundleCall of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle

The bundle will be available alongside Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s launch for $449.99 (MSRP), and pre-orders start today. The bundle will also be released in Canada for $549.99 CAD (MSRP). We hope you like our new look! This bundle represents the next step in our collaboration with Activision, Call of Duty, and Treyarch. In fact, Activision’s GM of Call of Duty Rob Kostich wanted to chime in with a few quick words:

“Last month’s beta on PS4 was a phenomenal success. We want to thank the amazing PlayStation Nation for its feedback, for its participation, and for making Black Ops III the largest beta in PS4 history! Black Ops III is without a doubt the most ambitious game that Call of Duty has ever created — Treyarch is pushing the boundaries across each and every mode of play on PS4.

“From day one, it has been designed to push the franchise to new heights on next generation hardware. We cannot wait for you to experience Black Ops III for yourselves on November 6th, and we hope you like the Black Ops III Limited Edition PS4 as much as we do!”

The beta for Black Ops III has me itching for more — and I bet many of you feel the same. With Black Ops III’s November 6th launch right around the corner, we won’t have to wait long to see Treyarch’s vision fully realized on PS4. See you online!

*NUK3TOWN DLC Bonus Map available on PS4 and select other platforms (Bonus Map not offered on all platforms). Actual platform availability subject to change. Limited time only, at participating retailers. Internet connection required.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ CrusaderForever on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:50 am said:

Holy! That is a beautiful console! You really nailed the Black Ops theme, well done.

John Koller's Avatar

+ Andrew Kelly on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:54 am said:

Thanks, glad you like it!

+ darthpibe on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:53 pm said:

Are you serious???, this thing looks awful, the design is lame!

+ iamtylerdurden1 on September 22nd, 2015 at 7:17 pm said:

I love it, awesome design especially the power and eject buttons.

That’s great that it’s 1TB, excellent deal.

BO3 is looking outstanding.

+ OOironBalls on September 23rd, 2015 at 6:06 am said:

They really nailed the theme???? how couldn’t you? It’s only orange lines, this crap looks basic and the controller is ugly maybe not as ugly as the Star Wars controller but still ugly

+ laylowcarclub on October 11th, 2015 at 3:38 am said:

I love it pre ordered mine and can’t wait till Nov 6th . also on another note really like if treayarch brought back elite from bo2.

+ Sl1ckTh13f on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:50 am said:

Where was this 1TB Hard Drive when the Destiny PS4 Came out.. Huh. The hell man.

+ SarshelYam on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:52 am said:

HDD’s are super easy to upgrade on your own. I’m rocking a 2TB on my launch PS4.

+ ReptileHand on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:01 pm said:

My thoughts exactly, I waited forever for another white PS4 to come out and when the new destiny bundle came out I didn’t look back. I was severely behind with my friends onilne and missing out on connections with real life friends (ironically) who I couldn’t see over the summer break.

They announced a 1tb in the UK (but it never came stateside. I just couldn’t wait with TTK coming out. I don’t mind this but its just the fact that the newer model is slightly more eco-efficient and that any alterations to an existing PS4 HDD might ruin the system.

A bit frustrated, I’m fine with the whole “not announcing a new console until the other one is out the door” thing and the fact that you’re selling controllers separately! big plus! Just would have helped users like me who waited a year to buy a PS4… only to see that we were right at the edge before the next version. With the fall coming into play, it would have been a great idea to give more space to your newer consumers so they would be able to purchase and enjoy more products.

+ SarshelYam on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:52 am said:

This looks great! I’m super glad to see the DualShock releasing separately too. I’ll definitely pick one up.

+ ZoSam32 on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:52 am said:

Man, I am not even a COD fan but this console looks LEGIT!!

+ collin45 on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:57 am said:

go black ops

+ XtremeGuardian on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:57 am said:

Awesome as always, but when can I start getting my hands on these controllers!? I have a day 1 PS4, so buying a LE console doesn’t make sense, but some of these recent controllers are sexy (Star Wars!). Are there any plans to start letting us get our hands on these awesome custom controller looks?

John Koller's Avatar

+ Andrew Kelly on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:03 pm said:

Well good news – we will sell the DS4 in this bundle separately as a standalone item! I want to get one of those too… really dig the grey / orange color scheme.

+ meanmannie on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:03 pm said:

Will it be available in Europe or is it only going to be sold in USA/Canada?
I really hope it comes to Europe because I need a new PS4 and this is the one I want because it’s so beautiful!

+ loxapine2 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:04 pm said:

I have call of duty black ops 2 for wii u.

+ ReptileHand on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:05 pm said:

I’m not trying to be too sour, I love the design of the Destiny PS4, my stand should be coming soon!

Great job on releasing more LE consoles alongside stellar games, you’ve really been stepping up to the plate recently.

+ gor1llap1mp on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:05 pm said:

Holymother! I knew this was coming, considering Activisions track record with XBOX and the new deal with SONY, I was just waiting for this announcement and it looks absolutely stunning! Great job guys and thank you for finally giving us a true limited edition Playstation, especially worthy of the best like the stunning new Gold and Anniversary Edition, bravo!

+ loxapine2 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:06 pm said:

I have a question for anyone. Can I message someone through the playstation network on my computer? Thank you very much.

+ Jesstival on September 22nd, 2015 at 6:14 pm said:

Sure. Just download an Android emulator, then download the Playstation app from the Play Store. Log in and message from it.

+ ZoSam32 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:06 pm said:

When will the controller be available for preorder? Thanks!

+ saiyanknight87 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:06 pm said:

That controller tho lawd! I want it. I can only image how the future bundles will be good job playstation for putting more efforts into these bundles! let’s keep up the good work!

+ EcksAlint on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:10 pm said:

I can’t wait, I guessI will have I will have 2 copies the hardened edition and the one that comes in this bundle

+ bray4ever8 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:11 pm said:

Way better then the Star Wars Bundle. Nice!

+ Welmosca on September 23rd, 2015 at 11:22 pm said:

Sorry but you’re trippin.

+ Dragonslayer_023 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:11 pm said:

$549? That’s $100 over MSRP, who would pay that?

+ ibe6yoube9 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:18 pm said:

It’s $449 on Amazon. $49 for a game and an extra 500GB’s… not bad, assuming there is no price drop, lol

+ MrFluff3hkins on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:23 pm said:

$549 CAD is roughly $414.15 USD

+ genetiknightmare on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:11 pm said:

So…..The limited edition Star Wars bundle is being released just after this for the same price and its only getting a 500GB hard drive?

+ PirateDaveZOMG on September 23rd, 2015 at 2:16 pm said:

Correct, but you left out that it’ll also be $50 cheaper and include 4 extra games.

+ Rivithed on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:11 pm said:

Sweet! Nice custom design. Already up for pre-order! http://t.co/kHJNgowtJN

+ Aibo2387 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:24 pm said:

Awesome bundle to date for the USA! And on top of that it includes the new 1TB hard drive! Hell yeah! But my question to you is will this bundle also include the new CUH-1200 model as well too?

+ Xanthus179 on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:30 pm said:

This is my question too. I’ve been waiting to replace my PS4 that was stolen earlier this year, and I figure I might as well wait a bit longer to get the one that uses less power and runs quieter.

+ PenzenTrue on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:39 pm said:

I was wondering this also and haven’t been able to find the answer in any of the announcement stories.

+ SS4Broly58 on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:17 pm said:

Most likely will as I have the Day one PS4 and the Destiny Taken King one as well and its the new model with buttons and not sensors

+ ReptileHand on September 23rd, 2015 at 12:05 pm said:

You know, I was wondering why my buttons weren’t touch sensitive compared to my roommate’s PS4 last year!! (It was a battle to plug in the HDMI’s T_T)

Love it, but I also noticed my PS4 running a little loud as well. The new PS3 model was very quiet when I got it in 2011. Hopefully they’ll come out with more bundles with the new model next year.

+ showtimefolks on October 11th, 2015 at 8:57 pm said:

yes i just asked sony rep via chat she said ps4 call of duty bundle is only using the new model PS4’s. I searched the web for many days before just asking sony.
    Karla: Hello, My name is Karla how may I assist you today?
    You: hello
    You: i have a question about PS4 call of duty bundle 1TB bundle. I want to know whether that bundle is using the newly released CUH 1215A or B or older model like CUH 1115
    Karla: I see. I’ll do my best to help you with the COD PS4 Bundle today.
    Karla: Before we continue, could you please provide the following?
    Fantastic! Good news! It will have the new one CUH 1215A and 1TB as you mentioned before.
    You: ok so what you are telling me is that the new 1TB call of duty PS4 bundle will be using the newly released CUH1215 models and not the old ones
    Karla: That is correct!
    You: I really appricate that i will go ahead and place the order on amazon
    Karla: Awesome! You are very welcome. Besides this is there anything else I can assist you with today?

+ Chidori_93 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:26 pm said:

Missed opportunity to make a zombie theme console.
i might consider buying the controller, not a fan of the console design.

+ Doischi on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:34 pm said:

Will the controller be sold separately? It’s really beautiful!

John Koller's Avatar

+ Andrew Kelly on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:08 pm said:

Yes it will!

+ juvecch10 on September 24th, 2015 at 11:28 am said:

Yeah! I´ll buy the controller too.

+ killermmn on September 25th, 2015 at 4:19 pm said:

The price will the same?

+ pinder2009 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:35 pm said:

This is bull. Wheres the MGSV bundle? **** BLOPS. How about a good game actually get a bundle for once

+ Aibo2387 on September 22nd, 2015 at 7:23 pm said:

I know what you mean! I really wanted to get the red metal gear solid 5 limited edition console that europ and japan got! But I guess its not coming to the USA after all. I thought this call of duty black ops 3 limited edition console was going to be just for the USA but I guess I was wrong because even europ is getting this bundle as well. Is it just me but I notice Sony and Nintendo favors the overseas with stuff like this then in the USA. When it should be equal to everyones choice no matter where you live to get bundles or pretty much anything dealing with video games period.

+ SAUERREVIEWS on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:36 pm said:

HI Sony Blog.

Can you explain why the limited edition Star Wars Console is releasing 2 weeks later then this console at the same retail price, but with a 500 gig Hard Drive?

I think Sony owes us either a price reduction on the Star Wars Limited Console or an upgraded Hard Drive.

I have already pre-ordered the Star Wars Console, and I have no interest in Call of Duty, I find this completely unfair pricing.

Anyone else agree?

+ ajayghosal on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:25 pm said:

Yea I do agree that it is kinda weird to release a 500gb after a 1tb bundle but your 500 gb star wars bundle includes the deluxe edition of the game and 4 star wars classic games so I guess its still a decent deal, however the star wars bundle looks a lot better in my opinion so you cant go wrong with that one

+ PandorasFlame on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:38 pm said:

1TB? You can count me in! I’d buy it for sure!

+ lmafo24 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:40 pm said:

Super sexy and holy cow a 1TB hard drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ ktown321 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:41 pm said:

that is one ugly looking console

woof

destiny or the mgsv console looks better

+ cleversignin on September 23rd, 2015 at 5:00 am said:

right? and a 2 TB drive is less than $100 so between being ugly and overpriced not sure why anyone but the most die hard collector would bite.

+ omaraWahsh99 on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:52 pm said:

THIS.IS.JUST.AWESOME

+ chemerie on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:53 pm said:

When will a 1TB PS4 core system be available, and will it cost the same as this Limited edition?

+ ssvillage on September 22nd, 2015 at 12:56 pm said:

Since you guys mentioned the 3.00 update, when can we expect the update?

+ NinjaTopher on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:04 pm said:

How did we get this but not the Metal Gear Solid V console? Mercy.

+ SJ-SAVOIE on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:07 pm said:

i wish i was able to get this bundle but im welfare cuz of my learning disability i wont be able to start saving till January but it will take like till june till i get the money and im not sure if this bundle will still be around then :(

+ gema11981 on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:42 pm said:

This is strange the Star Wars bundle cost the same but does not come with a 1 tb hdd wonder why? Almost feel like I am paying too much for my Star Wars Bundle now.

+ Fay_Z_ on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:42 pm said:

one ugly console, looks like kenan & kel designed this,

who loves orange soda?

+ darthpibe on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:57 pm said:

is what im saying, i dont know why a lot of people like this horrible design!

+ ahmed877 on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:46 pm said:

Are we getting a $400 1TB standard CUH-1200 version or is it just going to be this $450 1TB Limited CUH-1200 edition ?

The controller looks good for this LE. :)

+ showtimefolks on October 11th, 2015 at 8:55 pm said:

Karla: Hello, My name is Karla how may I assist you today?
    You: hello
    Karla: I see. I’ll do my best to help you with the COD PS4 Bundle today.
    Karla: Before we continue, could you please provide the following?
    Karla: That is correct!
    You: I really appricate that i will go ahead and place the order on amazon

+ TwinDad on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:51 pm said:

Awesome, more special editions.

Bummer, it’s COD. Worse yet, that is pretty ugly.

+ lisatsunami on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:51 pm said:

John and Andrew, I just love this new trend of themed consoles. I guess the PS4’s overwhelming success ($$$) has enabled this. I pre-ordered the Star Wars console because Star Wars.

Would love to see some RPG love, like a Persona or Tales of or Kingdom Hearts console here in America. I promise to buy those.

And maybe someday, a purple PS4? Pretty please?

+ ahmed877 on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:54 pm said:

well they might bring over the color face plates that were announced at TGS. I think that is going to be as close as you get to a purple ps4 even though its only the HDD cover. :(

I 2nd your statement on rpg special editions A persona 5 ps4 would be great. ^_^

+ NostradamusMMXV on September 22nd, 2015 at 1:57 pm said:

Someone call tell me if this bundle will contain the new ps4 model CUH-1200? I need to now ty guys.

+ SS4Broly58 on September 22nd, 2015 at 11:24 pm said:

Most likely as my Destiny TK is the new model.

+ TeamGreen615 on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:01 pm said:

I have to agree that there are other bundles that look a lot nicer. Still, I hope it sells well to those that still play Calls of Duty.

+ FurryRomo on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:08 pm said:

3.00 system software update finally coming?

+ Farris214 on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:08 pm said:

Why the hell are the Destiny Taken King and Black Ops ps4 bundles being packaged with physical discs
Physical media is dead is only buy with digital code

+ Aibo2387 on September 22nd, 2015 at 7:36 pm said:

Umm because there’s still alot of people that perfure the actual copy of the game still! lol

+ smithrancio123 on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:24 pm said:

well there be a staranded PS4 bundle for bo3

+ Strangeheaven on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:26 pm said:

@meanmannie Yes it is coming out in Europe, all limited Edition ps4 come out in UK and Europe. I must say though,that design is sure ugly. The Metal Gear Solid 5 Limited ps4 is the best looking ps4 yet.

+ darsha7901 on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:32 pm said:

Agreed

+ darsha7901 on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:29 pm said:

So how come we get stuck with two white Destiny PS4’s and we can’t get the red Metal Gear Solid one? So much for a price drop and hurray you pandered to Call of Duty and made them a system.

+ Strangeheaven on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:33 pm said:

@darsha7901 You can order the Metal Gear Solid 5 Red limited Edition console from Game in the UK. That console is going to be worth a fortune soon.

+ darsha7901 on September 22nd, 2015 at 5:43 pm said:

The UK version of the MGSV PS4 uses a different plug type and runs on a different power voltage. Short of buying a converter for power and an adapter I would love too. However when I called Sony and asked about what kind of issues I might run into I was told point blank that if my system messed up that I would have to mail it to the UK to have it repaired. Now I am still looking to buy the MGS PS4 and will just pray it never breaks. Lol . Just having an issue of finding one that isn’t ungodly expensive.

+ MILExHIGHxDERP on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:33 pm said:

Ugly xD i have the batman and destiny ones…I’ll be down if you make a Battlefront edition when i comes out.

+ Strangeheaven on September 22nd, 2015 at 2:42 pm said:

@darsha7901 Game UK ship to America and Metal Gear Solid 5 limited Red ps4 is still available.

+ darsha7901 on September 22nd, 2015 at 5:55 pm said:

I checked it out. Not bad, with tax and shipping it came to $649

+ NEMISIS987 on September 22nd, 2015 at 3:07 pm said:

Definitely getting this been waiting for the 1t system and really want the bo3 design don’t care that I anyway have a ps4 still getting it

+ JaYBoNeZ127 on September 22nd, 2015 at 3:13 pm said:

Looks pretty cool but I still think the destiny ps4 looks the best

+ Wrru on September 22nd, 2015 at 3:21 pm said:

This is the best looking PS4 to date. Love the controller.

+ Welmosca on September 23rd, 2015 at 11:42 pm said:

I didn’t read this.

+ DadyVader on September 22nd, 2015 at 3:34 pm said:

People are so weird they love this but the Star Wars system was not thout out they say and looked like a decal this has III on it and is simple and could easily be a decal lol…makes no sense a lot of call of duty fanboys I guess

+ eziopro99 on September 22nd, 2015 at 3:39 pm said:

Where can we pre-order this magnificent beauty?

PAGE 1 2 3