Horizon Zero Dawn

Oct 22

19932411783_4c610fef2e_z

PlayStation Experience 2015: Exhibitors List & Playable Games

19932411783_4c610fef2e_z

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by on Oct 22, 2015 // Director, SIEA Social Media

My, my! PlayStation Experience 2015 Early Bird and Capcom Cup VIP tickets sold out far faster than we expected, especially given how little information we’ve shared thus far about the event — one of the biggest gaming community events of 2015.

It’s time to start pulling back the curtain. Today we can reveal that some of the biggest and best publishers and developers will be attending PlayStation Experience 2015 in San Francisco on December 5th and 6th — and you’re invited! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the dedicated booth spaces you’ll find on the show floor:

PlayStation Experience 2015 v2

Buy Tickets

I can also confirm some of the games set to be playable at PlayStation Experience this year. Just look at this list!

• Amplitude
  • The King of Fighters XIV
  • Thumper
  • To Leave
  • Tumblestone
  • Videoball
  • Viking Squad

Of course, this is only the beginning of the games you’ll be playing in San Francisco this year — we’ll have more info to share soon. We’ll also have panel details (!), gift bag contents (!!), and on-site activities (!!!) such as the big keynote presentation on Saturday morning. You won’t want to miss that!

For now, tide yourself over by ordering tickets and planning travel before it’s too late. Hey, we’ve even got discounted hotel rates for you out-of-towners.

See you in San Francisco?

PAGE 1 2

+ Butters360 on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:05 am said:

HELL YES!!! Amplitude and Salt and Sanctuary. LOVED playing those game at last year’s PlayStation Experience. Looking forward to seeing all the hidden gems and what Sony Worldwide Studios have cooked up. Hoping to play that UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End demo.

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 4:57 pm said:

See you there!

+ warezIbanez on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:29 pm said:

I’ll have to say that if Uncharted 4 makes it to PSX, I’ll be disappointed that SCE decided to hold off a showing of it at PAX Prime this year (instead opting for Uncharted 2, which was already there six years ago, not to mention the countless kiosks set up for it was absurd when Battlefront only had two kiosks and a huge line for it.) This last PAX was handled rather poorly.

+ Cervantes99 on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:06 am said:

Sounds like a great event. Will the Saturday morning keynoted be live streamed? And where Rime? Maybe PGW?

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 4:57 pm said:

Still working out details there, stay tuned

+ Kid_Loser on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:07 am said:

Those discounted hotel rates are outrages. And I thought the sale this week had bad discounts.

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:13 pm said:

They’re nice hotels though. Real swanky.

+ Kid_Loser on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:04 pm said:

*outrageous

+ mfagerstrom on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:54 pm said:

Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

+ ZoSam32 on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:24 am said:

What time does the conference open on the 5th? Making travel arrangements :)

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:14 pm said:

Plan on being there by 9am PT. there will probably be a line!

+ EliteKilla29 on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:24 am said:

I don’t see Polyphony digital on there which means Gran Turismo 7 won’t be shown from what it looks like. Sigh.

+ krae_man on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:41 am said:

Hey, you added a discount hotel that actually lets you book within a decent date range. Unlike the Courtyard by Marriott which still only lets you book Fri and Sat only.

@EliteKilla29

Something not on the list doesn’t mean it won’t be there. They need to save some stuff to announce during the keynote. No idea of GT7 will be there or not but this blog post wouldn’t be how a game like that is announced.

+ EliteKilla29 on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:59 pm said:

Hopefully they surprise us with a tralier or something.

+ FeddeCampo on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:45 am said:

Firewatch, Night in the Woods are just hyping me enough and even the entire list is awesome
Can’t wait! =D

+ Reaper527_ on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:47 am said:

hopefully day of the tentacle and nioh will get added to that list

+ bladeslingerheli on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:52 am said:

No Konami, quick death w/o Kojima from the PS world!

+ ManchildofPV on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:57 am said:

Hope I can get out this year for it. Too bad there isn’t any rates for gamestop employees

+ AriesWarlock on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:26 pm said:

Cool though I wish you would bring the PS Experience to Doral, FL some day. We have gamers here, too!

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:46 pm said:

Florida would be cool

+ G-Force08 on October 23rd, 2015 at 7:23 am said:

Orlando or Miami would probably be better choices than Doral though. :p

+ Kaznasty- on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:29 pm said:

Awesome! This gives me hope for Salt & Sanctuary and Nuclear Throne, two of a handful of games I’ve been anxiously awaiting news on :)

+ Kratos0Ace on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:29 pm said:

Is revealing that the following could be playable a spoiler?:

Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 4
The Last Guardian
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dreams

Just to name some already announced games that are expected to release on 2016.

+ Darth_Spartan on October 22nd, 2015 at 2:12 pm said:

I so hope Horizon is playable, I am so excited for that game.

+ Imputed7-14 on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:34 pm said:

There are some games I am really interested in missing from this list. Banner Saga, Gang Beasts, Fat Princess Adventures. Hopefully that means that they are coming out soon.

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:15 pm said:

The game list is just the beginning. We’ll have a lot more to share soon.

+ Darth_Spartan on October 22nd, 2015 at 12:51 pm said:

How about a announcement of PSILOVEYOUXOXO being there, that would be awesome and Kinda Funny!

+ G-Force08 on October 23rd, 2015 at 7:26 am said:

I’m sure they’ll be there.

+ Warped on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:01 pm said:

This is so close! Although I would have loved it to be in Las Vegas again! Easy to get around just walk out of the hotel into the event and great weather. San Fransisco in December? Not sure how that is going to go. but I guess it is one home of Playstation’s hope to go to PSX every year.

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:31 pm said:

SF in December is pretty nice. It’s often quite warm!

+ LucasFla1 on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:18 pm said:

PlayStation Indie Experience 2015!!!!

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:31 pm said:

It’s a great list of independently developed games – but there will be a lot more to come. Stay tuned…

+ SLICK_T on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:23 pm said:

Getting more excited as the day moves on and Hello Games gets silent and rumors leaked that the game gets a surprize release on Oct 27th on ps store digital. Soon after on disc to. They have been trying their best yo ignore people asking on their twitter and facebook. Removing comments saying its releasing on that day. They won’t reply a no so it must be one of the games to release on that day. Sean and the team were . New york last week talking about the game smiling big, partying and going on tv shows showing the game off. Then its not mentioned for Dec in that list. Hmmm cause ut wilk already be out before Dec lol. No mans sky baby cant wait to buy it next week.

+ loco_kh3 on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:31 pm said:

“we’ve shared thus far about about the event — one of the biggest gaming community events of 2015.”

Just wanted to say that the word “about” has been typed in twice.

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:44 pm said:

Thanks!

+ paulogy on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:48 pm said:

Wish I could go this year, but I’ll be with you in spirit! Perhaps put PSX 2016 on the East Coast and I’ll be able to experience the Greatness firsthand :-).

For the few conferences I’ve been to (been lucky enough to go to PAX East the past three years), they are fun but you just know that a good portion of the games are either for PC, mobile, or other platforms and may not be PlayStation games – so to have a conference that is 100% dedicated to PS is a real treat :-)

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:45 pm said:

Would love an East Coast year so I can visit my family in PA :)

+ IJUKEU- on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:51 pm said:

SOON ;)

+ SLEEPLESS_KNIGHT on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:53 pm said:

I’m looking forward to a second look at the FFVII remake, but it may be too early still. Also looking forward to a number of games on the list Sid provided. However I’m more interested in seeing what kind of balance Sony gives this year’s PSX in terms of surprise, out-of-the-blue announcements vs. waiting for E3? I’d love to see some older IP return – wipEout, Dark Cloud, Crash Bandicoot, Twisted Metal, Cool Boarders, Jak & Daxter and more.

+ cusman on October 22nd, 2015 at 1:57 pm said:

Would love to attend one of these. Have no issue with the $45 or $40 Ticket price (or even $75 for 2-days), but I really can’t swing the added cost of traveling to San Francisco from my Dallas / Fort Worth location.

+ Superstone on October 22nd, 2015 at 3:17 pm said:

Hope we see some vita support

+ Giniko on October 22nd, 2015 at 4:27 pm said:

Where the fliegende kinderscheisse is No Man’s Sky? Sony claimed it would be treating the game like a first party product, and all we have heard is how this is the year, 2015, that it will be released. It should be here, in playable form. Where is it? Where’s Hello Games in all of this?

No Man’s Sky is the only game I truly care about. At all. What’s the deal with it? What is going on?

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:45 pm said:

Hoping to know more myself soon!

+ G-Force08 on October 23rd, 2015 at 7:29 am said:

Wait for PS VR 2016.

+ JMG24BAD on October 22nd, 2015 at 6:21 pm said:

Kerbal Space Program
Killing Floor 2

These too have my attention especially.

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:32 pm said:

Dying for Killing Floor 2

+ alexmilton6 on October 22nd, 2015 at 9:12 pm said:

Looks like a blast, wish i was in the area during that time.

+ Dignant22 on October 22nd, 2015 at 9:25 pm said:

Have my event ticket bought, hotel room reserved, and tickets from Los Angeles purchased! Can’t wait for this event!!! I’ll be 2/2 on PlayStation Experiences!!

+ Sid Shuman on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:32 pm said:

Woot! See you there, it’s gonna be good

+ HussamFelimban on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:13 pm said:

If PS Vita is not supported, we riot.

+ Fllysurfer on October 22nd, 2015 at 10:44 pm said:

Why won’t Sony bring this event to European cinemas across Europe ?

+ DEMON1C_UNICORN on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:08 pm said:

If no mans sky doesnt get a release date by the end of this event then i lose all hope of it releasing this year

+ jchill001 on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:25 pm said:

I really hope that if not Paris games week, then by ps experience you guys finally announce the god eater 2 localization WITH a dub, enough with this subbed only bs

+ o3Celerity on October 22nd, 2015 at 11:38 pm said:

Bring SOCOM to PS4 this would be a great announcement for PSX

+ dodge121 on October 23rd, 2015 at 12:12 am said:

Can’t wait for it, traveling from Germany to SFO for PSX :) I am so pumped for it already

@Giniko: “fliegende Kindescheisse” LOL where did you get that from :D

The hotel rates are quite fair compared with those in Germany for a hotel with the same standards / stars.

+ TwinDad on October 23rd, 2015 at 9:25 am said:

That person forgot this is San Francisco, where the real estate prices are super high, those are actually average prices for SF. THey are higher than most large cities outside of NYC in the US.

+ Tre-Jigz510 on October 23rd, 2015 at 1:47 am said:

Got my tickets day 1 and I’m soooo glad I live in the bay its just a short bart ride and walk there.So I guess I’ll just post outside at 2am with my vita and 2 portable chargers just to be 1st in line!! See y’all there!

+ Raineyboy on October 23rd, 2015 at 5:42 am said:

Last year was a blast. I’m coming all the way from NY.

Hopefully one of the panels are PS I LOVE YOU XOXO. That would be Kinda Funny! See you all there!

+ Nerroth on October 23rd, 2015 at 6:28 am said:

One of the exhibitors listed above, Idea Factory International, noted earlier this week that three of their upcoming game localizations will be demoed at this year’s PSX:

Megadimension Neptunia VII (on PS4),
Trillion: God of Destruction (on PS Vita),
and a third TBA title, which will be formally announced for Western localization at the IFI press event on December 3 in San Francisco:

+ StingrayX on October 23rd, 2015 at 7:41 am said:

Can’t wait to play all these games! It’s going to be a fun 4 hour drive to San Fran with a friend. =D.

+ TravTrav303 on October 23rd, 2015 at 8:16 am said:

SOOO excited for the lineup so far!! This is my first Playstation Experience so i am very stoked to be there!! Hope to see NO MAN’S SKY and I REALLY WANT TO PLAY AMPLITUDE!!!

+ Armored_Oso66 on October 23rd, 2015 at 8:16 am said:

Can’t wait to go to the Expo again. I had a blast when i went last year and i am even more excited for this year.

+ RaiOlliveira on October 23rd, 2015 at 8:32 am said:

The King Of Fighters XIV?
OH MY GOD, I’M SHAKING!!!!

+ Welmosca on October 23rd, 2015 at 8:54 am said:

KoF 14 eh?…awesome,won’t attend the event but I’m really looking forward to see it in action.

+ ccanfield1 on October 24th, 2015 at 12:21 am said:

Can’t wait ! I had such a great time last year in Vegas and met so many wonderful people. I’m so excited to try Playstation VR again. I hope there is plenty more No Man’s Sky news.

+ MiiAmigo on October 24th, 2015 at 11:30 am said:

I’m so hyped for this. E3 was good but this will be better. I’m glad I got my early birdie tix. As for asking us to sign in with our PSN id has got me so curious for the reason behind that.

+ InFaMoUsHeRo on October 24th, 2015 at 11:31 am said:

Is there going to be limited seating for the keynote or will it be available to all attendants that arrive before hand?

+ darklink415 on October 24th, 2015 at 11:58 am said:

Last year it was limited seating but there wasn’t too much trouble getting a seat, if you get to the convention center by 8am, an hour early, you shouldn’t have to worry.

+ darklink415 on October 24th, 2015 at 11:43 am said:

Lol, “tide yourselves over by ordering tickets and planning travel before it’s too late”. I’ve had that done for like a month now, guess I’ll have to tide myself over with syndicate and tales of zestiria. I’m especially excited for the JapanStudio and Square Enix booths. Gravity Daze 2 and FF15 anyone?

+ ejike24 on October 26th, 2015 at 3:16 pm said:

Lol. I bought my tickets in September and did all my booking too. Won’t be at the hotels they offered though. Got a better deal at the Pickwick hotel. Two blocks from the convention center. Square Enix is going to blow us away. I feel it. JapanStudios equal happy me

+ konfucious84 on October 24th, 2015 at 6:30 pm said:

Will there be vendors and booths to purchase items from? And any after parties announced?

+ ejike24 on October 26th, 2015 at 3:09 pm said:

There is a Capcom cup after party.

+ lukeike on October 25th, 2015 at 8:20 am said:

Aww, no From with Dark Souls 3??

+ MaryBOtero on October 26th, 2015 at 7:28 am said:

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $100 per hour. I work through this link. wallstreet34.com

+ ejike24 on October 26th, 2015 at 3:09 pm said:

I can’t wait to attend. So many good studios are going to be there. Got to meet Hajime Tabata and Tomohiro Hasegawa of FFXV at the gamestop expo. Hope they are there. Can’t wait to see whats in the Capcom bag and Why did they want us to register with our PSN?

+ baymace on November 12th, 2015 at 6:05 am said:

Is there an age limit for attending the show? I’m asking because I’d like to bring my son who is 16.

PAGE 1 2