Farpoint

Nov 12

PlayStation Experience

PlayStation Experience 2015: The Big List of Playable Games

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by on Nov 12, 2015 // Senior Manager, Social Media, SIEA

Update 12/3/2015: PlayStation VR playable games added.

Update 12/2/2015: Added Croixleur Sigma, Fallen Legion, XING: The Land Beyond, Read Only Memories, Masquerada, Shakedown Hawaii, Jenny LeClue, Push Me Pull You

Not long now! Today I’m pleased to reveal the list of playable games coming to PlayStation Experience this December 5th & 6th in San Francisco in the West Hall of the Moscone Center.

While we’re keeping some of the playable games a surprise, this should give you a pretty good idea of what’s in store. For one, I’m dying to get my mitts on Alienation, Dark Souls 3, Firewatch, Gang Beasts, Killing Floor 2, and Gravity Rush Remastered. What about you?

We’ve still got some tickets left for purchase, and some discounted hotel rates too. Don’t wait!

Buy Tickets

• Megadimension Neptunia
  • Metrico+
  • MLB The Show 15
  • Moon Hunters
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  • NBA 2K16
  • New Hot Shots Golf (working title)
  • Night in the Woods
  • There Came an Echo
  • Thumper
  • To Leave
  • Tricky Towers
  • Tumblestone
  • Umbrella Corps
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (multiplayer)
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
  • Videoball
  • Viking Squad
  • Wattam
  • World of Tanks
  • WWE 2K16
  • XING: The Land Beyond

And here’s a bonus: we can now confirm the full list of (currently announced) PlayStation VR titles that you’ll experience this weekend in San Francisco:

• Battlezone (Rebellion)
  • Driveclub VR (SCE Evolution Studio)
  • EVE: Valkyrie (CCP)
  • GNOG (KO-OP Mode)
  • Harmonix Music VR (Harmonix)
  • Headmaster (Frame Interactive)
  • London Heist: Interrogation (SCE London Studio)
  • London Heist: The Getaway (SCE London Studio)
  • Megaton Rainfall (Pentadimensional)
  • Playroom VR (SCE Japan Studio)
  • Project Kitchen (Capcom)
  • RIGS Mechanized Combat League (Guerilla Cambridge)
  • Rush of Blood (SCE Liverpool XDEV Studio)
  • Super Hypercube (Kokoromi)
  • Wayward Sky (Uber Entertainment)
  • World War Toons (Reload Studios)

48 Comments

+ Butters360 on November 12th, 2015 at 8:07 am said:

That’s a nice big list of games. Lot of my favorites on that. UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End, Salt and Sanctuary, Street Fighter V, There Came An Echo, and Beyond: Two Souls, Heavy Rain are some of my must plays.

+ BlueBl1zzard on November 12th, 2015 at 2:48 pm said:

Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls? Are these like remasters or something?

+ MarinoBrea on November 12th, 2015 at 9:08 pm said:

@BlueBl1zzard

Yeap.

+ paulogy on November 12th, 2015 at 8:15 am said:

Looking good!

I won’t be able to make it (*single tear*) but hope you guys get to check out and report back on Abzu, Alienation, Edith Finch, The Tomorrow Children and Wattam because I’m eager to see how those are coming along :-)

+ Midgetguy on November 12th, 2015 at 8:15 am said:

I am EXTREMELY excited about this! ^_^

This is my first time going to a Playstation event, and it’s my first time visiting the west side of the U.S.! I’m really happy that Playstation can be a party of my biggest adventure yet! : )

Playstation has been a HUGE part of my life, and has been a continuous motivation and inspiration for me. I’m so grateful that I can be a part of something so important to me on such a personal level.

+ Butters360 on November 12th, 2015 at 8:25 am said:

You’ll have a blast. This will be my second time. Last year, there was so much to do from panels, games, meeting other people, becoming PSN friends. Especially since it was in Vegas. You’ll have a blast.

+ anberlin44 on November 12th, 2015 at 8:22 am said:

There needs to be a Rocket League tournament. Feels like a missed opportunity!

+ MiguelitonsUS on November 12th, 2015 at 8:23 am said:

Thank you for the list but could you please specify the platforms for the games.

+ RDespair on November 12th, 2015 at 8:23 am said:

I’m one of the developers working on Cosmic Star Heroine and I just wanted to let everyone know that barring any surprises, this will be the first time that Cosmic Star Heroine will be playable by the public on the Vita. :)

+ MiguelitonsUS on November 12th, 2015 at 8:45 am said:

That’s awesome, would love to be there!

+ TJF588 on November 12th, 2015 at 9:00 am said:

Excited to see your mettle proved on the small screen! Seems cross-dev’ing for it has caught a number of folks more challenged than expected.

+ ptuck874 on November 12th, 2015 at 8:26 am said:

ok people, anyone who is going and plays killing floor 2, please let us know how it played on ps4 please :)

+ Butters360 on November 12th, 2015 at 8:28 am said:

One question though. I missed out last year on demoing PSVR. Will there be any PSVR demos this year Sid?

+ anberlin44 on November 12th, 2015 at 11:20 am said:

Listen to the blogcast a few weeks ago… they said PSVR will be there in full force to demo

+ KidCommando on November 12th, 2015 at 8:34 am said:

Was hoping my schedule would allow me to make it this year, but it didn’t happen. Jealous of all you guys who are going. Hopefully next year it will all work out and I can make it.

Enjoy the event everyone, lets hope for a few fresh announcements!

+ livingwithoutyou on November 12th, 2015 at 8:35 am said:

I hope the PS4 release date of Killing Floor 2 will be announced at PX

+ rickvargas on November 12th, 2015 at 8:40 am said:

“Beyond: Two Souls” and “Heavy Rain” are playable on the floor? Perhaps a Quantic Dream PS4 collection is coming to hype people about “Detroit”?

+ MarinoBrea on November 12th, 2015 at 9:10 pm said:

I believe they will be sold separately for $20 each.

+ UltraBeo on November 12th, 2015 at 9:09 am said:

OMG Videoball.

Can’t wait.

+ sealum01 on November 12th, 2015 at 9:10 am said:

What a list! There are so many great games that I would love to know more about, especially ABZU, Alienation, Ratchet & Clank, and Heavy Rain remake. Of course there are many more, but these are games I will definitely buy, and am really looking forward getting more details on them!

I hope that a healthy dose of VR is also on-tap for the event! ;)

+ Rezznak on November 12th, 2015 at 9:36 am said:

Oh man can’t wait to see more of Alienation, Abzu, EITR, and Shadow of The Beast. Ratchet and Clank remake looks awesome too

+ RuBixCUbe17 on November 12th, 2015 at 9:42 am said:

Wait. Gravity Rush Remastered?! WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED?!?!?! I’m assuming it’s for the PS4, so i’m excited to see my favorite Vita game on the bigger screen!

+ Caio_Shadowman on November 12th, 2015 at 10:15 am said:

I hope announces more Capcom fighting games *-* and port others like MVC2, SFIII, SFIIHD, Darkstalkers to PS4 and Vita.

+ krae_man on November 12th, 2015 at 10:50 am said:

HOT SHOTS GOLF!!!!!!!!ONE

+ krae_man on November 12th, 2015 at 10:57 am said:

Also Boo on Uncharted 4 being multiplayer only.

+ plaztiksyke on November 12th, 2015 at 11:29 am said:

Alienation: I’m excited to see the lighting and atmosphere but without the downsides of being a legacy port like Dead Nation. We loved Dead Nation co-op on PS3, and played online co-op on Vita and PS4.

Amplitude: After the disappointment of Rock Band 4 and the lack of Dance Central on PlayStation, I hope Amplitude delivers on graphics and audio quality. Fingers crossed they demo it in stereo 3D at PSX!

What Remains of Edith Finch, Night in the Woods, Firewatch: Very interested to see how they tease the story in a demo.

Day of the Tentacle: played this twice at Day of the Devs, and I am just plain not impressed. TEven the primary character walk cycles didn’t get interstitial frames — so there’s a visual dissonance of sharp graphics with incredibly chunky animations. I had only slightly higher hopes, but it looks like the rabid fans who want a straight port won out.

+ plaztiksyke on November 12th, 2015 at 11:32 am said:

Metrico+: Loved the Vita version (post-patch) and excited to see how they abuse the DualShock 4 and PS4 Camera for mechanics!

GNOG: excited to try this in PS VR. I hope the 120hz headsets are there!

Heavy Rain & Beyond: very interested to see the visual and control tweaks. I loved the PS3 DualShock motion controls in Heavy Rain, and the Second Screen controls in Beyond were neat as well.

Gravity Rush Remastered: am very excited to see the improved textures, character models, lighting, etc. If this has stereo 3D support like Puzzle Dimension did on PS3, that would be a fantastic mindfuq.

+ tomaphobia on November 12th, 2015 at 12:38 pm said:

Is Rime still a thing? I fell in love with that game and I feel like its gone.

+ Boomtonic on November 12th, 2015 at 1:18 pm said:

I feel the same way. Hope it’s still coming.

+ rafael_martines on November 12th, 2015 at 1:12 pm said:

Plz Sony, ask Capcom to put Ingrid on Street Fighter V plz plz

+ Boomtonic on November 12th, 2015 at 1:18 pm said:

Is Heavy Rain/Beyond: Two Souls for PS4 confirmed? Anyway, I’m very excited for Severed and What Remains of Edith Finch.

+ Tjoeb123 on November 12th, 2015 at 3:05 pm said:

Sid, you left the VII off of Megadimension Neptunia VII…. (also if you get a chance to play it I wanna hear about it on the then-next PS Blogcast)

+ viceforce on November 12th, 2015 at 5:16 pm said:

Well I can’t wait to see the freebies we get this year.

+ stlthriot on November 12th, 2015 at 6:09 pm said:

So many great games!! :D Abzu and Skytorn footage please!

Beyond: Two Souls?! PS4 maybe? :D

+ Chris3191 on November 12th, 2015 at 6:09 pm said:

For the most part i’m looking forward for new information kingdom hearts 3 or kingdom hearts 2.8. Also Far Cry Primal :)

+ niobium01 on November 12th, 2015 at 7:29 pm said:

This is a great list. I can’t wait to find out what the secret games will be. I’ll see you all there.

+ PanTheMan16 on November 13th, 2015 at 8:36 am said:

New Hot Shots Golf. Nuff said.

+ cowmamba on November 13th, 2015 at 9:04 pm said:

Wish I could go. Looks like it’d be a complete blast. Last year looked freaking amazing, I can’t imagine what it’d be like this year with all the new games and even bigger presence.

+ EnobmahChoas on November 14th, 2015 at 7:41 pm said:

Sid, for the love all things bright and shiny are we going to hear the PS Vita get mentioned as far as great games planned for it next year?

+ peacecutie91 on November 17th, 2015 at 6:38 pm said:

Will Sony be bringing back fairytale fights? I know it wasn’t a very popular game, but I think it would be very awesome if they did. Plus I would be one happy gamer!!!

+ GordTremeshko on November 19th, 2015 at 10:00 am said:

Looks like I’m attending! Its close to my office, so I have no reason to not go. Super excited!

+ SherSher_Holmes on November 22nd, 2015 at 4:11 pm said:

Hey so when are you guys going to post the schedule? I bought my ticket, I just want to see how much time I’m actually going to get on the floor vs being at panels.

+ Moneybalzs on November 22nd, 2015 at 6:01 pm said:

Any chance they meant MLB The Show 16 and not 15?

+ Tylernessss on November 24th, 2015 at 3:53 am said:

Oh please more footage on Ni-Oh! Make me believe its as good as I hope it to be :)

+ JAK-Boy on November 30th, 2015 at 12:35 pm said:

What time in the morning on Saturady is the PS Experience Keynote????
in EST?

+ Dez1990 on December 3rd, 2015 at 1:36 am said:

Nice list a few fave I see. Star wars battlefront woot. Question will there be trophies for these games

And most importantly where’s the socom 2 in the list now that would make my day take my money now.

+ l337MAFIA on December 4th, 2015 at 10:05 am said:

Is it possible to pick up a friends badge if I have there QR code? I am going early and they are unable to go as early, so i would like to pick up mine and his badge at the same time.

+ jumpattack194 on December 4th, 2015 at 4:57 pm said: