Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Jan 31

Gravity Rush Remastered

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 2/2/2016

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by on Jan 31, 2016 // Social Media Specialist

The Drop

Gravity, ghosts, and gunplay! It’s a huge week in the world of PlayStation with more than 10 new games launching this Tuesday. Leading the pack is a familiar (and still exhilarating) adventure: Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4.

Gravity Rush Remastered follows the mysterious young hero Kat and her incredible, gravity-defying powers. Traverse a beautiful city in all directions with full 1080p HD visuals, performance improvements, and — of course — DualShock 4 support. As a bonus, all the original DLC packs from the PS Vita version come packed in the Remastered edition.

And that’s only the start! Also out this week is the foot-tapping, sword-swinging dungeon crawler Crypt of the NecroDancer. Explore fiendish labyrinths and time your journey to the beat of the music! Or if you want something a wee bit edgier, look no further than Not A Hero — a gritty shooter from the team behind OlliOlli.

For the full list of new games coming to PlayStation, read on. And enjoy the Drop!

New Releases: February 2nd, 2016
AIPD
PS4 — Digital

AIPD
Enter the AI arena and fight evil artificial intelligences with a variety of weapons and modifications. AIPD is a top-down, co-op, twin-stick shooter. Enjoy thousands of possible combinations of enemy and arena permutations that give you an unprecedented and nearly unlimited arcade experience.

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
PS4 — Digital

Albedo Eyes from Outer Space
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space is a brain-wracking, sci-fi puzzle adventure with first-person elements. A wonderfully rich 60’s sci-fi style and a unique approach to adventure storytelling delivers mystery and amazement.

Amazing Discoveries in Outer Space
PS4 — Digital

Amazing Discoveries In Outer Space

An odyssey through the galaxy where physics-based space-flight and platforming action blend seamlessly together. Explore a colorful universe filled with amazing discoveries, alien races, and fashionable hats. Unfortunately, your only company is ZING, a navigation computer with no memory of your whereabouts and a slightly faulty social circuit.

Crypt of the NecroDancer
PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

Crypt of the NecroDancer

Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award-winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game. Move to the music and deliver beatdowns to the beat!

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
PS4, PS Vita — Digital (PS4 Version at Retail)

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Celebrating its 15th Anniversary, the Digimon franchise makes its faithful return to PlayStation in true RPG form in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Scan, raise, and train your faithful Digimon companions to battle by your side in classic, turn-based battles.

Gravity Rush Remastered
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4
Gain a new perspective as Kat, a strong-willed girl trying to protect her future in a world that’s crumbling to pieces. With incredible gravity-altering abilities, Kat is the only one who can salvage the floating city of Hekseville — if only she could remember who she is…

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers (Demo)
PS4, PS3 — Digital (Out 2/3)

LEGO Marvel Avengers
Play as Hulk, Iron Man, and Spider-Man to defeat Sandman and the Abomination who have taken over Grand Central Station. Fire off Iron Man’s repulsor rays and missiles, use Spider-Man’s spider-sense and web-slinging abilities, and SMASH as the Hulk!

Letter Quest Remastered
PS Vita — Digital

Release date has been updated to a future date, so this title has been removed from this week’s lineup.

Megadimension Neptunia VII
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Megadimension Neptunia VII
Neptune’s adventure is now going out of this world and entering the world of Platform Zero. Gamindustri has entered a precarious season known as the CPU Shift Period. During this time of social unrest, deprecating rumors about the CPUs have begun to saturate Gamindustri. Neptune and the others worry the citizens will soon call for new leaders to replace them and that their rule will end.

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Nitroplus Blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel

The greatest heroines of the Nitroplus visual novels come together in a battle royale! Choose from 12 core characters (plus two DLC characters), bring any two of 20 partners, and build up your Power Gauge to unleash your awe-inspiring Lethal Blaze!

Not A Hero
PS4 — Digital

Not A Hero
​When an anthropomorphic rabbit/mayoral candidate from the future named BunnyLord needs a murderous loner to clean up the city during the election, Steve heroically offers up his dubious skills with a gun and lack of self-preservation instinct to this mysterious stranger from beyond.

Royal Defense
PS Vita — Digital

Royal Defense

The castle needs a hero as hordes of trolls are surrounding it! Build towers, save money, learn spells, and keep the enemy away! Follow the exciting story of the dwarven kingdom’s eternal struggle against the troll hordes, who want only to crush the dwarves and claim their territory.

PlayStation Music Logo

• Wiz Khalifa — Khalifa
  • Young Thug — Slime Season 3
  • Majid Jordan — Majid Jordan

PlayStation Video Logo

• Bridge of Spies
  • Steve Jobs

PlayStation Vue Logo

• 2016 NHL All-Star Weekend — Live January 29 -31 (NBCSN)
  • The Venture Bros — Jan. 31 Midnight (Adult Swim)
  • The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story — Feb. 2 10/9c(FX)

The information above is subject to change without notice.

143 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Wario64 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:03 am said:

Gravity Rush woo

+ fishypaste on January 31st, 2016 at 2:46 pm said:

It would be nice if the DLC’s for the vita version Gravity Rush went on sale this week.

+ G-Force08 on January 31st, 2016 at 7:56 pm said:

It should probably be noted that only Amazon has the physical/retail version of Gravity Rush in North America.

+ Nico79952 on February 1st, 2016 at 10:47 am said:

Is it me or does the description from the LEGO Avengers demo sound identical to a tee to the first part of the older LEGO Marvel videogame?

+ cjmc18 on February 1st, 2016 at 5:47 pm said:

Finally! I can re-platinum this one! One of my favorite VITA games!

+ Mercenary09 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:12 am said:

I’m picking up Gravity Rush and Digimon Story on PS4 both at retail. I’ve also been playing Not a Hero on PS4 already and I can’t recommend it enough.

+ DarkSeraphim666 on January 31st, 2016 at 1:21 pm said:

Pro tip mentioned in this week’s most recent Blogcast: Gravity Rush Remastered retail is amazon.com ONLY. Gamestop doesn’t even carry preorders for it so don’t bother.

+ Mercenary09 on January 31st, 2016 at 7:20 pm said:

Yep I’ve had it preordered from amazon for months now.

+ Truebluehero on January 31st, 2016 at 10:12 am said:

Woo!! Bring on the Nep-Nep!!

+ Teh_AKOD on January 31st, 2016 at 11:46 am said:

Damn right! I’m still behind my Nep-Nep games but Ill deinetly pick this one up once Im done with re;birth 2 and 3 on my vita.

+ AbsoluteChoice on January 31st, 2016 at 12:16 pm said:

Yeah!! Freakin pumped!

+ Mickuchiha on February 1st, 2016 at 6:32 am said:

I’m poor already, what should I do?

+ pager99 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:12 am said:

Where’s firewatch, anyway excellent update

+ SladerStudios on January 31st, 2016 at 10:33 am said:

Firewatch comes out on the 9th!

+ kabal424 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:12 am said:

Will Digimon Cyber Sleuth also be digital for the ps4 version?

+ Mercenary09 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:41 am said:

Yes it will

+ junebox on February 1st, 2016 at 3:03 am said:

I hope so too

+ avatarguy on January 31st, 2016 at 10:17 am said:

Can’t wait for digimon!!! :)

+ podcast_lover on January 31st, 2016 at 10:19 am said:

Yes! Can’t wait for “Crypt of the Necrodancer” and “Not a Hero”. My wallet is ready.
Is “Gravity Rush” for the ps4 worth a revisit?

+ bbsftw on January 31st, 2016 at 1:09 pm said:

well if u never got the DLC for the vita version then GRR will have it. Also from the reviews GRR seem to be a good remastered. I know im grabbing it tuesday :D

+ ZigNoff on January 31st, 2016 at 10:20 am said:

WILD ….. ARMS.. 3…. NOW!

+ savior4734 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:23 am said:

It seems like LEGO Avengers Demo description sounds a lot like the demo for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes……just saying

+ ExtremeGamer on January 31st, 2016 at 11:14 am said:

Especially since Spider-Man isn’t even in Lego Avengers lol

+ Ravynheart on February 1st, 2016 at 4:10 am said:

LEGO Marvel Avengers is a lot like LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. The first half is the first Avengers movie, which is the exact same thing that was in Super Heroes. They changed the puzzles around a little, but it’s still kinda boring going through stuff we’ve already been through, just to get to Age of Ultron. There are new things in this one, though, like flying around the globe and going to different locations; Malibu, D.C., Manhattan, South Africa, and running around in Free Roam. So, it’s…….LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Plus? And yes, I know this because the game has already been out for a week. Sony is just being slow in releasing the digital copy.

+ Crazer54 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:27 am said:

So LEGO Avengers is the exact same demo as LEGO Marvel? It is just describing that demo from two years ago.

+ PerilousWater4 on January 31st, 2016 at 5:03 pm said:

No, it’s wrong because Spider-Man isn’t even in LEGO Avengers.

+ blueboy1_2_3_ on January 31st, 2016 at 10:37 am said:

Its a sad day to be a vita fan…… First tearaway and now my beloved gravity rush RIP ps vita (February 22 2012 – February 2 2016

+ febwtf on January 31st, 2016 at 11:04 am said:

Vita was dead before it was released. Native launch titles were actually good, but there was approximately zero PSP backwards compatibility and literally zero PSOne Classics BC at launch. If you bought into it thinking Sony would some day fix these things, well then you really are 12 years old.

I own one now, but only because I got a NIB launch 3G model for $50 (I spent more than that on a 32GB Vita card) and could make it do what I wanted to. It’s still no upgrade from a PSP but if you’re willing to put the work into it, it’s… newer than a PSP.

+ TheTrainJob on January 31st, 2016 at 11:11 am said:

Having great games available on other systems takes nothing away from the Vita. You should be happy that more people will have a chance to play those games. Mobile gaming isn’t for everyone, especially not adults today. I personally have absolutely no use for a Vita these days; my mobile entertainment “needs” are met entirely by my phone and tablets. I do not spend long enough hours gaming on the go for a handheld console to be useful. I imagine that is true for the vast majority of adults. It seems to me that Sony recognizes that the majority of their fan base is adults, and instead of trying to push people into buying a system they’re never going to buy, they are making some of the better Vita games available to a larger audience.

+ SilentNova on January 31st, 2016 at 1:07 pm said:

First reply seems like he fell in love with the Vita and had a bad break up or something. You must be 12, grr….

Still has a lot of great games on it. Y’s Memory of Celceta, Persona 4 Golden, Conception II (also on 3DS), and Tales of Hearts R. I still prefer to play Dragon’s Crown on Vita and any Graphic Novel game that comes out like Steins Gate. It is a shame that many of the Japanese exclusives did not come out here. Still waiting on God Eater 2 after all this time.

Also most PSP titles I end up buying and playing on Vita like the previous Ys titles and Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions? (Admittedly forgot the exact name of it). Vita could still use a lot more attention, but I have spent a lot of hours on my Vita. More than some home consoles I have even.

+ Silver_shion on January 31st, 2016 at 8:34 pm said:

Gravity Rush is a really old game, i dont see the problem with its ps4 version.
    And about the vita, the vita is doing great:

Digimon next week
    trails of cold steel 2
    one piece burning blood
    toukiden 2
    ys 8
    dragon quest builders
    world of final fantasy
    god eater 1 and 2

+ iamtylerdurden1 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:35 pm said:

Well VITA has sold 14 million units and a ton of solid games are coming out this year. Me and my gf own 3 VITAS and a VITA tv and we use all the time.

Games i’m looking forward to on VITA

Severed
    Dex
    Full Throttle
    World of Final fantasy
    Hyper Light Drifter

VITA is alive and well.

+ iamtylerdurden1 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:37 pm said:

Also, Skull Girls and Attack on Titan. VITA has so many good games.

+ zirocrath on February 1st, 2016 at 5:17 am said:

Stop kicking a dead horse… the vita became a JAP exlusive console… and that’s very niche… so yeah, some of us are still hating at seeing how some of ours exclusives go to another console.

And to the people saying that you still can play PS1 and PSP clasics on vita… err.. no what I bought it for, already paid for those games once.

I bought it 6 months after launch, and no, I’m not omniscient, I wasn’t able to predict the failure it would become

+ mostrander on February 1st, 2016 at 10:51 am said:

I hear ya. For the most part I don’t care for deep cut RPG’s, hunting “monsters” or 8 bit throwback titles. I’m pretty sure I’ve played just about everything I’m going to enjoy on Vita. Last Blade 2 is the only upcoming title I have any interest in.

+ Welmosca on February 1st, 2016 at 10:24 pm said:

True that…Sony just won’t stop trying to kill the Vita and recycling its games is the 2nd best way to do that

+ rafael_martines on January 31st, 2016 at 10:40 am said:

Gravity Rush and Nitroplus Blaster OMG!!!

+ HitmanRebornEX on January 31st, 2016 at 10:45 am said:

Yay, Digimon ,neptunia,and gravity rush gotta be a busy week ,btw why can’t canada preorder gravity rush for those preorder bonuses?

+ JinZer069 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:53 am said:

Any word on SkullGirls for PS Vita?

+ Mercenary09 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:18 am said:

Developer said on twitter that they should have a release date soon.

+ iamtylerdurden1 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:39 pm said:

Skull Girls is looking gorgeous and running at 60fps, it’s going through approval from Sony and will be here soon.

+ JinZer069 on February 1st, 2016 at 11:45 am said:

@ Mercenary09 and iamtylerdurden1,
    Yeah I been watching SG Twitter ever since their we have good news coming soon for PSV SG tweet like a week and a half ago.

I am just extremely excited to just be one step closer of SG Vita. With all these Vita games being delayed or canceled, Lab Zer0 pulled thru.

Hope $ony thinks about us Vita gamers and puts certifying SG in top priority… just in time for next weeks drop?

+ ThatFabian on January 31st, 2016 at 10:57 am said:

Definitely getting Gravity Rush & Not a Hero. Can’t wait!

+ iriihutoR84 on January 31st, 2016 at 10:59 am said:

It seems I can’t order the retail version of Gravity Rush anywhere in Canada. Anything Sony can do about this? Maybe send a box of games to amazon.ca?

+ Nightstream88 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:02 am said:

Getting Gravity Rush and Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Hoping it helps so Digimon World Next Order gets localized. Would mind if PSN had Digimon avatars of Renamon and Dorugamon and some of the others like Augomon and them. and maybe Princess Luna as we..
But at least a good week this week

+ Tjoeb123 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:05 am said:

Neptunia VII: Cyber Sleuth for me.

+ Tjoeb123 on January 31st, 2016 at 3:10 pm said:

I forgot to mention that I’M HYPED FOR BOTH OF ‘EM!!!!

+ VincentX on January 31st, 2016 at 11:10 am said:

Mega Nep!!! The only new release I need!

+ Kishnabe on January 31st, 2016 at 11:10 am said:

Digimon CyberSleuth for Vita. Can’t wait…I wish it was physical though.

Anyone know if we are getting Nitroplus for PS3 as well? Japan got it for PS4 and PS3.

What week for JRPG fans….another Hyperdimension Game,

Gravity Rush as well…I wonder if the DLC is crossbuy.

+ rudetoy on January 31st, 2016 at 11:12 am said:

This is from the October 28th PSN Blog: “Dead Secret will arrive on PS4 and PS3 in January 2016 with Cross Buy support.”

January is gone tomorrow……where is Dead Secret???

+ Mercenary09 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:20 am said:

You know things get delayed without notice. Indie games especially. Idk how many indie games that were announced for 2015 that I was looking forward to that never made it out.

+ FifthDream on January 31st, 2016 at 11:14 am said:

I knew i was getting Gravity Rush Remastered and Crypt of the NecroDancer, but didn’t realize Megadimension Neptunia VII and Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel were coming out. My week just got much busier.

+ Rainwater on January 31st, 2016 at 11:36 am said:

Didn’t realize Digimon Cybersleuth was coming to the U.S. this soon. Yay!

+ xDD90x on January 31st, 2016 at 11:40 am said:

Is Gravity Rush Remastered cross buy? I mean will buying the ps4 version unlock the vita version for those who don’t already own it?

+ Mercenary09 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:46 am said:

No it is not.

+ batcountry81 on January 31st, 2016 at 11:46 am said:

Where is The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth and Darkest Dungeon? I thought they were both coming Jan 2016?

+ helbertpina on January 31st, 2016 at 11:59 am said:

Oh man, Gravity Rush Remastered should include the original for the Vita as a download… Would have been a nice bonus :(

+ MobiusZero4 on January 31st, 2016 at 12:14 pm said:

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel is also on PS3 digitally as generally confirmed by XSeed with a website to the game in question. Strange as well as it not having a pre-order option yet on PSN on PS3. I don’t mind this as the pre-order generally doesn’t work that well and my slow internet makes that more fun, but I am sure some will. Now just waiting for Skullgirls 2nd Encore, Mega Man Legends 2, and Axiom Verge to be playable for my Vita eventually.

+ chibuki on January 31st, 2016 at 12:28 pm said:

So thrilled for Cyber Sleuth and Nep VII! Two of my favorite franchises growing up. Cyber Sleuth was the result of the teamwork of fans all around the world petitioning for its localization last year. And Nep VII is the first PS4 title of the series; Neptunia came a long way from being that clunky unpolished RPG back in 2011.

February 2nd is a special day. It’s rare to see [big] niche games in a limelight of new release. I also looking forward replaying Gravity Rush sometime before the sequel comes out.

+ bbsftw on January 31st, 2016 at 1:06 pm said:

Gravity rush remastered and Digimon on disc for me and all the PS+ games. Cant wait to play GRR we frought hard to get a physical disc so i hope everyone is getting a copy to support it

+ TheHerbinator75 on January 31st, 2016 at 1:07 pm said:

Is it still too much to ask to also list the prices with The Drop listings each week?

+ Caio_Shadowman on January 31st, 2016 at 1:22 pm said:

OH GOD… Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth *-*

+ MyDeadSoul on January 31st, 2016 at 1:22 pm said:

I don’t know why Sony doesn’t make every console game that is released include cross buy with the PS Vita. They would definitely sell a large number of Vitas if they did. If a game is cross save, it should be that way. I don’t want to have to be buying the same game for each system.

+ clupula668 on January 31st, 2016 at 3:49 pm said:

Because that would require some games to be downgraded so that they could accommodate the Vita. That ship has sailed already. The Vita is a legacy system. It’s the PS4’s time to shine.

+ veryhoudini11 on February 1st, 2016 at 5:39 am said:

Cross buy hasnt proven to boost console sells. The average consumer wouldnt buy a second console just because of cross buy. Sony usually has had cross buy for their games. However sony cant force other companies to publish their games cross buy. The new gravity rush for ps4 is a remastered version, and since most of us have gravity rush on vita thanks to PS+. It would be dumb to make it cross buy and make less money.

+ Viewtiful_Gene on January 31st, 2016 at 1:31 pm said:

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel will be available for PS3 too, but only digitally.

+ ldharris80 on January 31st, 2016 at 1:51 pm said:

Gravity Rush this week and Firewatch next week. Have to make sure I have plenty of PSN cards.

+ negimaknight on January 31st, 2016 at 1:52 pm said:

MegaDimension Neptunia for ps4
Digimon Cyber Sluth story both for ps4 and vita I am getting both
Gravity rush remastered for ps4
and final
Nitroplus blasterz Heroines Infinite Duel for ps4

Man after this week I am going to be broke but I will have a great February

+ magicfan345 on January 31st, 2016 at 2:07 pm said:

Dear Sony:
Could you guys please talk to the guys at PopCap and EA to bring Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 to PS3 systems also ?
I know the release date for the PS4 version is coming up in February, and it would be nice to get this game on the PS3, even if its a couple months later.
While you are talking with them, see if they could bring Plants vs Zombies 2: Its About Time over to PlayStation platforms (PS3, PS4, and PS Vita). We would prefer if everything was included for a single purchase price, and not the free-with-microtransactions-just-to-unlock-half-the-plants style of game. Also, add some trophies please :)

Thank-you kindly, and keep up the good work!

+ DEMOCRAC-Y on January 31st, 2016 at 2:49 pm said:

Definitely getting Digimon!! And IF I still have some room left over from when I delete some other game on my Vita Necrodancer anyone know what size Digimon is on Vita?

+ chibuki on January 31st, 2016 at 4:18 pm said:

#37 @DEMOCRAC-Y The Japanese version was 1.5 GB. Probably little bit more with new features exclusive to English version.

+ Armored_Oso66 on January 31st, 2016 at 2:50 pm said:

Lets see already Pre-Ordered my Limited Edition of Megadimension Neptunia, so that should be coming soon, I am going to buy Digimon for my Vita and i just need to order Gravity Rush. and that should cover my list of games to purchase this week.

+ clupula668 on January 31st, 2016 at 3:47 pm said:

God Eater 2 is coming to the West. The PS4 version. Give up on this portable silliness and just get with a PS4 and you’ll be golden.

+ G-Force08 on January 31st, 2016 at 7:58 pm said:

Both the Vita and PS4 versions are coming to the West. Without the portables/Vita these games wouldn’t have existed! :p

+ clupula668 on January 31st, 2016 at 3:48 pm said:

Definitely picking up Gravity Rush. Already pre-ordered. I dislike portable systems, greatly, so I never got a chance to play it or Tearaway. If Gravity Rush is half as good on PS4 as Tearaway is, I’ll be very happy with it.

+ inFAMOUS-787 on January 31st, 2016 at 4:23 pm said:

The 2016 backlog begins , got Digimon , Nep Nep and Gravity Rush coming thru, should be fun.

+ a82ns_ on January 31st, 2016 at 4:47 pm said:

As a big fan of rhythm games, please bring Deemo The last Recital to the west. This week i’m going to Nep-Nep, Not a hero and Crypt of the Necrodancer!

+ djsaiyan on January 31st, 2016 at 5:49 pm said:

Hahaha yeah

Gravity Rush – Digital, Retail……………except in Canada, because it’s Amazon exclusive and they’re allergic to sending stock up here. Happened with the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 and Agent Carter Season 1 blu-rays.

+ Lopsidedown on January 31st, 2016 at 6:30 pm said:

All I’m hoping for this week is a patch for that last Vita update that’s been killing people’s batteries (mine included).
Well, that, and I’ll definitely be picking up Gravity Rush again.

+ Xx-Phoenix92-xX on January 31st, 2016 at 7:00 pm said:

Not bad, I’ll pick up the Digimon game on my Vita immediately.

+ DancerNinja on January 31st, 2016 at 7:18 pm said:

People saying the vita is dead clearly dont research the matter. Plus, remote play csn be cool.

+ swordandsheild1 on January 31st, 2016 at 7:32 pm said:

They made Gravity Rush work with the PS4 controller. The PS TV works with the PS4 controller. Why can’t they patch it so I can play it on that system too. :(

+ swordandsheild1 on January 31st, 2016 at 7:34 pm said:

Also, does anyone know if there are any plans to bring Subnautica to PSN? I played the beta on steam, but my laptop cant really handle the game even on minimum settings. I would love to see it on PSN.

+ campos3452 on January 31st, 2016 at 7:57 pm said:

It sure would be nice to download some of these new games…if only the PSN Store on PS Vita would work. I can’t download a thing!

+ G-Force08 on January 31st, 2016 at 8:00 pm said:

Best bet is to use the web store at store.playstation.com. Although it’s not perfect, it’s working better than the Vita store right now and you can purchase and download remotely from there.

+ SilentNova on January 31st, 2016 at 8:57 pm said:

The only trouble I am having with the Vita store is it gets errors on lists. Which mind you is still annoying. However if I am looking at the As, I can click on A and the list reappears.

+ veryhoudini11 on February 1st, 2016 at 5:42 am said:

Yeah those errors on the vita store are terrible. Im basically only making purchases through my phone.

+ nikki_boagreis on January 31st, 2016 at 8:19 pm said:

Kinda wondering why Mega Dimension Neptunia isn’t available for digital pre-order, i’d like to pre-load before release. I knew it was gonna be available as digital for awhile as it was already announced. I’ve know about and have been anticipating Mega dimension Neptunia for awhile i pre-ordered the CE from gamestop really just because the exclusive pre-order poaster but still nothing in the ps store for digital pre-orders.

PAGE 1 2