Spider-Man PS4

Feb 24

Feb 24

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer Revealed

Neil Druckmann's Avatar Posted by Creative Director, Naughty Dog

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is almost done. The game’s launch is right around the corner — April 26th, 2016! Up until now we’ve dropped small hints about Nate’s final adventure. It’s time to finally pull the curtain back and give you the official Story Trailer. But before jumping into it, a warning:

We’re being careful not to reveal too much — but story trailers by their very nature contain some story spoilers. If you’re on a media blackout… what are you doing here? For everyone else, we have what we consider to be the best trailer in Naughty Dog’s history.

Still with us? Good. Enjoy:

As you can see, there’s quite a bit at stake for Nathan Drake’s closing chapter. The team is working extremely hard to deliver our most ambitious game to date. We can’t tell you how excited we all are for you to play the final game.

There’s plenty more to show from now until launch. We’ll be dropping new info, screenshots, and behind-the-scenes videos on a regular basis. Until then, don’t forget you can preorder the game or the Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle.

Until next time. Now back to finishing Uncharted 4.

Neil Druckmann & Bruce Straley

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

cubbielovr said:

February 24th, 6:02 am

Can’t watch this, not with the release being just two months away. Keep up the good work guys, I can’t wait!

MaDogNik96 said:

February 24th, 6:06 am

The Last of Us has the best story trailer in my opinion. I’m really looking forward to this though. I’ll be stoked to play it in April.

Stranton76 said:

February 24th, 6:10 am

Fantastic! So hyped for the game!

andrewseddy said:

February 25th, 4:16 pm

Hey

Butters360 said:

February 24th, 6:05 am

I’m blown away. Seriously, you guys NAILED it out of the park. I can’t wait for this.

electoblaze said:

February 24th, 6:07 am

Looks very promising. Glad I pre ordered the digital deluxe edition!

porhawj2014 said:

February 24th, 6:33 am

same here. i already pre-ordered Digital Deluxe Edition in last 3 month ago.. This game gonna win GOTY and Naughty Dogs gonna win best studio of the year

Mockzero said:

February 24th, 6:08 am

O_o ….. That looks insane!!! I’m scared this game might cause my ps4 to go nuclear… Those graphics are breathtaking!

MoradMSA2003 said:

February 24th, 6:11 am

Omg i cant wait! I think that ND did a fantastic job in terms of designing and graphics and as long as it doesnt get delayed again i am going to play the living crap out of this game.

Schlittschuhlauf said:

February 24th, 6:13 am

That’s what a call next-gen.

KidGreengene said:

February 24th, 6:17 am

Thanks, guys. Gonna be kinda hard to explain my erection to my boss :/
#NathanAwaits!

felipesius_ said:

February 24th, 6:20 am

awesome, no more words until the release date!!! \o/

ZoSam32 said:

February 24th, 6:22 am

I am speechless lol

Anti_Citizen1 said:

February 24th, 6:22 am

I’m way past excited for this, can not wait.

Enforcer_X said:

February 24th, 6:24 am

This is going to be EPIC!
It looks incredible!

D1R7Y-HARRY17 said:

February 24th, 6:25 am

Just finished the Last Of Us Remastered so this has me damn excited for Naughty Dogs next big game, rock on April

Krillinfan said:

February 24th, 6:25 am

This game looks amazing. Naughty Dog has really outdone themselves.

Oste18262009 said:

February 24th, 6:29 am

Pre Ordered the game a month ago Naughty Dog HAS Outdone themselves. Why Does Uncharted Have To End?!?!

porhawj2014 said:

February 24th, 6:35 am

this trailer look epic and amazing.. Thank You Naughty Dog for make this game look amazing.. Amazing Job by Naughty Dogs.. please make The last of us 2 for us to play it on ps4 with amazing graphic.. very hyped for this game when it come out on April 26. Go Nate Drake !!

tusunami said:

February 24th, 8:21 am

But of course there will be a TLOU 2 just much later of course. It’s all about UC4 right now.

Tefrin said:

February 24th, 6:36 am

If I do not get a happy ending, to my no#1 game series Naughty Dog, I will not be a happy camper. Ending the series is your choice just don’t **** it up.

CrusaderForever said:

February 24th, 6:42 am

Thanks anyways, but I am not watching this. I bet it’s stellar!

CrusaderForever said:

February 24th, 8:50 am

I broke down and watched it and I am now blind! Thanks ND I can’t play your game now! :) Yes, your best trailer! AMAZING!!!!!

TONX said:

February 24th, 6:46 am

This looks unbelievable. In Naughty Dog we trust!

cleversignin said:

February 24th, 6:56 am

can’t wait.

M1NAT3K said:

February 24th, 7:37 am

I can’t wait to see this movie! Naughty Dog storytellers are the JJ Abrams of video games.

reson8er said:

February 24th, 7:42 am

I had to stop watching midway through as it made me realize I wanted to see the rest first hand in game. What I did see was stunning. Thanks to all the Naughty Dog’s for working so hard on this game. I’m sure it will be amazing.

ArunTahlan said:

February 24th, 7:59 am

I have lots of fond memories with previous uncharted games. These games are so well paced. Naughty dog is just too good.

DONSAMUELDEMO666 said:

February 24th, 8:11 am

litobirdy said:

February 24th, 8:15 am

Hmm It’s a great trailer but dunno about best trailer in Naughty Dog History. I reallly like the trilogy launch trailer. And others probably more than this one.

tusunami said:

February 24th, 8:18 am

Good thing my UC4 Libertia collectors edition was pre-order last year!!!!!!!!!

kenjovani said:

February 24th, 8:19 am

Neil and ND devs if your reading these comments, kudos to you! You guys are on one of my favorite devs. and definitely push the bar every single release. Your graphics are the benchmark on consoles and you deserve all the awards you have gotten. Best part i love how as a company you do not stay stagnant and every few years try your hand at new and different ips.

CristianstyleOxO said:

February 24th, 8:20 am

Oh my gooooodddd :v

Figboy said:

February 24th, 8:39 am

Looks phenomenal. Already have this baby pre-ordered. I can’t wait!

Amnalehu said:

February 24th, 8:51 am

I’d buy a PS4 just to play this one game.

paulogy said:

February 24th, 8:56 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(To Neil, Bruce, and the rest of the team at Naughty Dog, you look like you have another masterpiece on your hands! Best wishes on that rough road up to launch :-)

A-F-A-Q-U-E said:

February 24th, 9:37 am

I have a feeling that this game is going to give me a heartache that will last forever just for the fact that it’s a final chapter in the series… April 26, the day all PS4 owners around the world will give up their social life and go search for treasure with Nathan Drake on his memorable journey. Thank you Naughty Dog, you will forever be my Naughty Gods of the gaming industry. “Best Selling Game To Date on PS4” PERIOD!

Emerald_Swords said:

February 24th, 9:54 am

Can’t wait for this!

Sevchenko_pro said:

February 24th, 9:59 am

WOW, I can’t wait for them, Trailer was Great! and music is excellent, i’m really exited, GoodLuck Mr Druckmann.

EndzoPreperation said:

February 24th, 11:50 am

JEEEEEZ! Naughty Dog make amazing games. The graphics look absolutely spectacular, seems like the PS4 will be extending its power and hardware usage when this game is released. Considering this is the ‘Theif’s End’ either Nathan will die or start a regular normal family man life. Anyways! I cannot wait for this, seems most likely this game will be the game of the year masterpiece.

AeroQuest1 said:

February 24th, 12:20 pm

I’d watch it, but, for me, it says the video is private and won’t let me watch it.

Enigmatech said:

February 24th, 12:21 pm

I was ok with Deception being the last since it ended on a high note but Thief’s End is the actual end. Unless another studio picks up the franchise doing prequels or other characters like Chloe but I don’t know if that would turn out good.

Soulslayer434 said:

February 24th, 12:37 pm

kinda wish i didnt see the trailer, but My God! That was awesome!

KwietStorm said:

February 24th, 12:50 pm

How are these graphics accomplished on a console… HOW

Bellalara said:

February 24th, 1:20 pm

The trailer looks absolutely fantastic! Thank you Naughty Gods once again for blessing us with greatness.

wareagle247 said:

February 24th, 1:42 pm

This is going to be insane and a GOTY winner I can feel it man!!

CaruthK said:

February 24th, 2:35 pm

I can’t wait to play this game…

Spacerac said:

February 24th, 3:38 pm

The only thing wrong with this game is it’s release date;

It’s coming out extremely close to college finals season!

Rike255 said:

February 24th, 4:30 pm

I really want to watch the trailer, but will wait for the game…just in case!

BuriedSorrow said:

February 24th, 4:51 pm

OMG, release it now! I don’t care if it’s unfinished, finish it with 100 patches. I miss Nate and the gang.

Welmosca said:

February 25th, 11:05 am

Better rewrite that comment…you’re a bit ahead of yourself there.ND aren’t ones to release a broken game.

Bmilano said:

February 24th, 5:07 pm

Simply put, this is my favorite game (series) of all time. I own a PS3, but hope to get a PS4 within the next six months. Uncharted has the best graphics, dialogue and characters ever presented in a video game. The storyline is so real, the player feels totally immersed in not only the story, but the characters as well. We live and breathe the characters and truly feel connected with them, like old friends that you only see a few times a year.

I look forward to reading glasses updates, reviews and player feedback as the roll out and release date get closer.

Sarges24 said:

February 24th, 5:59 pm

great trailer. definitely the info I want to grab my attention and get me ready. Now can we bump the release up to April 5th so I can knock out Uncharted 4 before getting swallowed into the abyss of Dark Souls 3 on April 12th? If this were any other game I’d have canceled my pre-order and waited for a price drop at amazon.com because of the timing. Here I am playing Lords of the Fallen because there’s been such a lackluster lineup this Winter and now come March-April it’s heavily loaded. No fault of ND but the industry needs to start delivering more games closer to and after Christmas here. Side note, Lords of the Fallen is actually a solid game and I should be embarrassed to admit I’m just playing it now and doing so by default.

saab01 said:

February 24th, 7:27 pm

Can’t wait for this game I hope the single player will be fantastic. I just hope the multi-player us fun didn’t really love the beta for the online hopefully it will be better when the game officially releases.

DaveedT13 said:

February 25th, 8:21 am

Sadly, I agree fully. The multiplayer team is not as strong as the SP (Story mode) team…

The beta disappointed me too…what I liked about Uncharted multi before was the simplicity of it, not having too much mods and “killstreak”-like stuff to use and give advantage to players that played longer, the game was all about skill (wich is what make Rocket League success right now), and for me Uncharted 2 multiplayer was pretty close to RL for a 3rd=person action cover-based shooter. Since the third one they are adding more and more mods and “magical” abilities…and in the 4th one it’s getting too far. …with the AI and Mystical making kills and damage for us… :( I like to PLAY the game, and Uncharted multi gave me this sense of CONTROL way more than any other online shooter because of all the ways to kill (differents kinds of stealths) and shoot guns and grenades (while ziplining, climbing, jumping etc).

DaveedT13 said:

February 25th, 8:21 am

…just to end my reply… :

The addition of revives (wich fits TLoU), radar and removal of stealth kills from the backs also detract the game from being Uncharted multiplayer.

Let’s hope they will put some competitive modes in there for the player that actually like to make their kills by themselves.

With that said, I appreciated real gameplay additions in the beta like the rope, the fluidity of traversal and the new slides.

SebasMoraMonge said:

February 24th, 7:43 pm

Oh Naughty Dog, you never fail to impress me.

“Sic Parvis Magna”

Akmaljon said:

February 24th, 9:02 pm

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better!

RandomDemonGear said:

February 25th, 3:54 am

I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition AND the Libertalia Edition…..Naughty Dog, you guys know how to take my money xD

PAGE 1 2