Paragon

Feb 24

23550115499_c023a4000f_z

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer Revealed

Neil Druckmann's Avatar Posted by on Feb 24, 2016 // Creative Director, Naughty Dog

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is almost done. The game’s launch is right around the corner — April 26th, 2016! Up until now we’ve dropped small hints about Nate’s final adventure. It’s time to finally pull the curtain back and give you the official Story Trailer. But before jumping into it, a warning:

We’re being careful not to reveal too much — but story trailers by their very nature contain some story spoilers. If you’re on a media blackout… what are you doing here? For everyone else, we have what we consider to be the best trailer in Naughty Dog’s history.

Still with us? Good. Enjoy:

As you can see, there’s quite a bit at stake for Nathan Drake’s closing chapter. The team is working extremely hard to deliver our most ambitious game to date. We can’t tell you how excited we all are for you to play the final game.

There’s plenty more to show from now until launch. We’ll be dropping new info, screenshots, and behind-the-scenes videos on a regular basis. Until then, don’t forget you can preorder the game or the Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle.

Until next time. Now back to finishing Uncharted 4.

Neil Druckmann & Bruce Straley

67 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ cubbielovr on February 24th, 2016 at 6:02 am said:

Can’t watch this, not with the release being just two months away. Keep up the good work guys, I can’t wait!

+ MaDogNik96 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:06 am said:

The Last of Us has the best story trailer in my opinion. I’m really looking forward to this though. I’ll be stoked to play it in April.

+ Stranton76 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:10 am said:

Fantastic! So hyped for the game!

+ andrewseddy on February 25th, 2016 at 4:16 pm said:

Hey

+ Butters360 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:05 am said:

I’m blown away. Seriously, you guys NAILED it out of the park. I can’t wait for this.

+ electoblaze on February 24th, 2016 at 6:07 am said:

Looks very promising. Glad I pre ordered the digital deluxe edition!

+ porhawj2014 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:33 am said:

same here. i already pre-ordered Digital Deluxe Edition in last 3 month ago.. This game gonna win GOTY and Naughty Dogs gonna win best studio of the year

+ Mockzero on February 24th, 2016 at 6:08 am said:

O_o ….. That looks insane!!! I’m scared this game might cause my ps4 to go nuclear… Those graphics are breathtaking!

+ MoradMSA2003 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:11 am said:

Omg i cant wait! I think that ND did a fantastic job in terms of designing and graphics and as long as it doesnt get delayed again i am going to play the living crap out of this game.

+ Schlittschuhlauf on February 24th, 2016 at 6:13 am said:

That’s what a call next-gen.

+ KidGreengene on February 24th, 2016 at 6:17 am said:

Thanks, guys. Gonna be kinda hard to explain my erection to my boss :/
#NathanAwaits!

+ felipesius_ on February 24th, 2016 at 6:20 am said:

awesome, no more words until the release date!!! \o/

+ ZoSam32 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:22 am said:

I am speechless lol

+ Anti_Citizen1 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:22 am said:

I’m way past excited for this, can not wait.

+ Enforcer_X on February 24th, 2016 at 6:24 am said:

This is going to be EPIC!
It looks incredible!

+ D1R7Y-HARRY17 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:25 am said:

Just finished the Last Of Us Remastered so this has me damn excited for Naughty Dogs next big game, rock on April

+ Krillinfan on February 24th, 2016 at 6:25 am said:

This game looks amazing. Naughty Dog has really outdone themselves.

+ Oste18262009 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:29 am said:

Pre Ordered the game a month ago Naughty Dog HAS Outdone themselves. Why Does Uncharted Have To End?!?!

+ porhawj2014 on February 24th, 2016 at 6:35 am said:

this trailer look epic and amazing.. Thank You Naughty Dog for make this game look amazing.. Amazing Job by Naughty Dogs.. please make The last of us 2 for us to play it on ps4 with amazing graphic.. very hyped for this game when it come out on April 26. Go Nate Drake !!

+ tusunami on February 24th, 2016 at 8:21 am said:

But of course there will be a TLOU 2 just much later of course. It’s all about UC4 right now.

+ Tefrin on February 24th, 2016 at 6:36 am said:

If I do not get a happy ending, to my no#1 game series Naughty Dog, I will not be a happy camper. Ending the series is your choice just don’t **** it up.

+ CrusaderForever on February 24th, 2016 at 6:42 am said:

Thanks anyways, but I am not watching this. I bet it’s stellar!

+ CrusaderForever on February 24th, 2016 at 8:50 am said:

I broke down and watched it and I am now blind! Thanks ND I can’t play your game now! :) Yes, your best trailer! AMAZING!!!!!

+ TONX on February 24th, 2016 at 6:46 am said:

This looks unbelievable. In Naughty Dog we trust!

+ cleversignin on February 24th, 2016 at 6:56 am said:

can’t wait.

+ M1NAT3K on February 24th, 2016 at 7:37 am said:

I can’t wait to see this movie! Naughty Dog storytellers are the JJ Abrams of video games.

+ reson8er on February 24th, 2016 at 7:42 am said:

I had to stop watching midway through as it made me realize I wanted to see the rest first hand in game. What I did see was stunning. Thanks to all the Naughty Dog’s for working so hard on this game. I’m sure it will be amazing.

+ ArunTahlan on February 24th, 2016 at 7:59 am said:

I have lots of fond memories with previous uncharted games. These games are so well paced. Naughty dog is just too good.

+ DONSAMUELDEMO666 on February 24th, 2016 at 8:11 am said:

+ litobirdy on February 24th, 2016 at 8:15 am said:

Hmm It’s a great trailer but dunno about best trailer in Naughty Dog History. I reallly like the trilogy launch trailer. And others probably more than this one.

+ tusunami on February 24th, 2016 at 8:18 am said:

Good thing my UC4 Libertia collectors edition was pre-order last year!!!!!!!!!

+ kenjovani on February 24th, 2016 at 8:19 am said:

Neil and ND devs if your reading these comments, kudos to you! You guys are on one of my favorite devs. and definitely push the bar every single release. Your graphics are the benchmark on consoles and you deserve all the awards you have gotten. Best part i love how as a company you do not stay stagnant and every few years try your hand at new and different ips.

+ CristianstyleOxO on February 24th, 2016 at 8:20 am said:

Oh my gooooodddd :v

+ Figboy on February 24th, 2016 at 8:39 am said:

Looks phenomenal. Already have this baby pre-ordered. I can’t wait!

+ Amnalehu on February 24th, 2016 at 8:51 am said:

I’d buy a PS4 just to play this one game.

+ paulogy on February 24th, 2016 at 8:56 am said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(To Neil, Bruce, and the rest of the team at Naughty Dog, you look like you have another masterpiece on your hands! Best wishes on that rough road up to launch :-)

+ A-F-A-Q-U-E on February 24th, 2016 at 9:37 am said:

I have a feeling that this game is going to give me a heartache that will last forever just for the fact that it’s a final chapter in the series… April 26, the day all PS4 owners around the world will give up their social life and go search for treasure with Nathan Drake on his memorable journey. Thank you Naughty Dog, you will forever be my Naughty Gods of the gaming industry. “Best Selling Game To Date on PS4” PERIOD!

+ Emerald_Swords on February 24th, 2016 at 9:54 am said:

Can’t wait for this!

+ Sevchenko_pro on February 24th, 2016 at 9:59 am said:

WOW, I can’t wait for them, Trailer was Great! and music is excellent, i’m really exited, GoodLuck Mr Druckmann.

+ EndzoPreperation on February 24th, 2016 at 11:50 am said:

JEEEEEZ! Naughty Dog make amazing games. The graphics look absolutely spectacular, seems like the PS4 will be extending its power and hardware usage when this game is released. Considering this is the ‘Theif’s End’ either Nathan will die or start a regular normal family man life. Anyways! I cannot wait for this, seems most likely this game will be the game of the year masterpiece.

+ AeroQuest1 on February 24th, 2016 at 12:20 pm said:

I’d watch it, but, for me, it says the video is private and won’t let me watch it.

+ Enigmatech on February 24th, 2016 at 12:21 pm said:

I was ok with Deception being the last since it ended on a high note but Thief’s End is the actual end. Unless another studio picks up the franchise doing prequels or other characters like Chloe but I don’t know if that would turn out good.

+ Soulslayer434 on February 24th, 2016 at 12:37 pm said:

kinda wish i didnt see the trailer, but My God! That was awesome!

+ KwietStorm on February 24th, 2016 at 12:50 pm said:

How are these graphics accomplished on a console… HOW

+ Bellalara on February 24th, 2016 at 1:20 pm said:

The trailer looks absolutely fantastic! Thank you Naughty Gods once again for blessing us with greatness.

+ wareagle247 on February 24th, 2016 at 1:42 pm said:

This is going to be insane and a GOTY winner I can feel it man!!

+ CaruthK on February 24th, 2016 at 2:35 pm said:

I can’t wait to play this game…

+ Spacerac on February 24th, 2016 at 3:38 pm said:

The only thing wrong with this game is it’s release date;

It’s coming out extremely close to college finals season!

+ Rike255 on February 24th, 2016 at 4:30 pm said:

I really want to watch the trailer, but will wait for the game…just in case!

+ BuriedSorrow on February 24th, 2016 at 4:51 pm said:

OMG, release it now! I don’t care if it’s unfinished, finish it with 100 patches. I miss Nate and the gang.

+ Welmosca on February 25th, 2016 at 11:05 am said:

Better rewrite that comment…you’re a bit ahead of yourself there.ND aren’t ones to release a broken game.

+ Bmilano on February 24th, 2016 at 5:07 pm said:

Simply put, this is my favorite game (series) of all time. I own a PS3, but hope to get a PS4 within the next six months. Uncharted has the best graphics, dialogue and characters ever presented in a video game. The storyline is so real, the player feels totally immersed in not only the story, but the characters as well. We live and breathe the characters and truly feel connected with them, like old friends that you only see a few times a year.

I look forward to reading glasses updates, reviews and player feedback as the roll out and release date get closer.

+ Sarges24 on February 24th, 2016 at 5:59 pm said:

great trailer. definitely the info I want to grab my attention and get me ready. Now can we bump the release up to April 5th so I can knock out Uncharted 4 before getting swallowed into the abyss of Dark Souls 3 on April 12th? If this were any other game I’d have canceled my pre-order and waited for a price drop at amazon.com because of the timing. Here I am playing Lords of the Fallen because there’s been such a lackluster lineup this Winter and now come March-April it’s heavily loaded. No fault of ND but the industry needs to start delivering more games closer to and after Christmas here. Side note, Lords of the Fallen is actually a solid game and I should be embarrassed to admit I’m just playing it now and doing so by default.

+ saab01 on February 24th, 2016 at 7:27 pm said:

Can’t wait for this game I hope the single player will be fantastic. I just hope the multi-player us fun didn’t really love the beta for the online hopefully it will be better when the game officially releases.

+ DaveedT13 on February 25th, 2016 at 8:21 am said:

Sadly, I agree fully. The multiplayer team is not as strong as the SP (Story mode) team…

The beta disappointed me too…what I liked about Uncharted multi before was the simplicity of it, not having too much mods and “killstreak”-like stuff to use and give advantage to players that played longer, the game was all about skill (wich is what make Rocket League success right now), and for me Uncharted 2 multiplayer was pretty close to RL for a 3rd=person action cover-based shooter. Since the third one they are adding more and more mods and “magical” abilities…and in the 4th one it’s getting too far. …with the AI and Mystical making kills and damage for us… :( I like to PLAY the game, and Uncharted multi gave me this sense of CONTROL way more than any other online shooter because of all the ways to kill (differents kinds of stealths) and shoot guns and grenades (while ziplining, climbing, jumping etc).

+ DaveedT13 on February 25th, 2016 at 8:21 am said:

…just to end my reply… :

The addition of revives (wich fits TLoU), radar and removal of stealth kills from the backs also detract the game from being Uncharted multiplayer.

Let’s hope they will put some competitive modes in there for the player that actually like to make their kills by themselves.

With that said, I appreciated real gameplay additions in the beta like the rope, the fluidity of traversal and the new slides.

+ SebasMoraMonge on February 24th, 2016 at 7:43 pm said:

Oh Naughty Dog, you never fail to impress me.

“Sic Parvis Magna”

+ Akmaljon on February 24th, 2016 at 9:02 pm said:

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better!

+ RandomDemonGear on February 25th, 2016 at 3:54 am said:

I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition AND the Libertalia Edition…..Naughty Dog, you guys know how to take my money xD

PAGE 1 2