Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Mar 09

24816035425_ee54ae3d10_z

Doom: Closed Beta Date

Anne Lewis's Avatar Posted by on Mar 09, 2016 // Associate Content Manager, Bethesda

Bloody. Brutal. And VERY fast. Doom’s multiplayer is not for the faint of heart. Will you be ready to step into the arena when the game launches on May 13 on PS4?

If you purchased Wolfenstein: The New Order on PS4 or PS3, you’ll be able to experience the Doom multiplayer weeks ahead of the game’s May launch date. We’ll be running a closed beta for those eligible between March 31 and April 3. To check eligibility requirements, please visit doom.com/beta. Participants will be able to try out Team Deathmatch and the recently revealed Warpath mode on two maps: Heatwave and Infernal. Be the first to check out never-before-seen weapons, armor sets, taunts and hack modules.

All you have to do to access the closed beta is redeem the beta code you received with your copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order if you have not already done so. Follow the code activation instructions for PS4.

26 Comments

+ MolotovMan1263 on March 9th, 2016 at 7:09 am said:

Can’t wait to give it a go!

+ Vyprstryke on March 9th, 2016 at 7:12 am said:

Awesome! Was in the alpha but I was never able to get into a match =(

+ mdnytecartunr on March 9th, 2016 at 7:15 am said:

Were there codes included with digital purchases of The New Order? I don’t recall seeing one, if so.

+ CapJSheridan on March 9th, 2016 at 7:18 pm said:

maybe if you bought digital it will appear naturally on the PS Store

+ Solh0und on March 9th, 2016 at 7:16 am said:

If I was in the Alpha, will I be granted Beta access?

+ abcool0201 on March 29th, 2016 at 11:03 am said:

Yup
    Fellow Alpha Tester!

+ gus_xl on March 9th, 2016 at 7:51 am said:

Is it weird that I don’t want to do any more betas until Sony let’s me hide them in my library? I just have too many hanging out now.

+ Xanthus179 on March 9th, 2016 at 9:13 am said:

I’m beginning to feel the same way. Will I really have to keep scrolling by that Batterfield Hardline Beta, and Planetside 2 beta, and all the others for years to come? It’s probably one of the few things that really annoys me with this console. Just let me delete the license I had for the game, or yeah, hide it from my library.

+ Killa-B187 on March 29th, 2016 at 10:35 am said:

Not at all! I was just going through my library earlier today and couldn’t believe all the clutter from Betas & Demos & games I’ll never ever play. Then minutes later, I received my e-mail about the closed DOOM Beta and I am hesitant to throw another piece of clutter in there that I’ll only be able to use for 3 days.

At least it doesn’t take up space, but come on Sony, let us delete demos and alphas/betas from our library! Your kicking my OCD into overdrive!

+ Scaramanga1983 on March 9th, 2016 at 8:21 am said:

Where’s the trailer?

+ Xanthus179 on March 9th, 2016 at 9:14 am said:

Plenty of them on youtube. Here’s one just posted today:

+ Welmosca on March 9th, 2016 at 9:31 am said:

Shame…game should have an open-beta.I didn’t have time to buy Wolfenstein yet.

+ Vidarcr on March 9th, 2016 at 10:25 am said:

Trailer?

+ kuhadan-86 on March 9th, 2016 at 11:05 am said:

I totally agree with you welmosca making a closed beta just makes the game loses new consumers to buy a new product released i know that the doom franchise it’s well known around the world but doing this it’s not a clever decision for a developer team … shame on you bethesda team …shame on you.

+ helfish on March 30th, 2016 at 2:07 am said:

They would have to be pretty certain things were going to be spot on otherwise they’d get a trashing in the post-beta reviews, that’s the only problem. I’d love the Beta to be open so I could get my mates in but overloading on the test period would be a nightmare for them in the long run. Won’t be a long time until the full game’s released though (not just an episode! :D ) so I’ll see you on there, RIP and TEAR bro!

+ cubbielovr on March 9th, 2016 at 11:45 am said:

You should totally push this on VIDJAGAME APOCALYPSE soon. Just sayin’!

+ ZombieRollz on March 9th, 2016 at 4:49 pm said:

This looks so good!!!

+ darklink415 on March 9th, 2016 at 7:02 pm said:

What the ****, the closed beta is only available to people who bought wolfenstein? I ******* hate wolfenstein. You know what, I pre-ordered this game almost immediately after it went up at gamestop and I switched that pre-order over to the collector’s edition as soon as it was available. Why the hell don’t I get to play in the beta?

+ Letters2Kay on March 9th, 2016 at 7:04 pm said:

Why on earth is that site age-gated? So stupid.

+ aterumdominus on March 9th, 2016 at 7:18 pm said:

I am semi psyched but closed beta for pvp makes me question the real doom base gameplay. I would only hope they let us play something other than just team vs team.

+ D-Squad3 on March 9th, 2016 at 8:04 pm said:

Wait, you’re telling me that people who preordered the game like myself (pre ordered the Collector’s Edition) aren’t even gonna get the chance to play the beta? Way to go bethesda.

+ Harerazer on March 10th, 2016 at 6:41 am said:

Please tell me you incorporated the Legacy configuration.
Legacy = first day purchase
No Legacy = no purchase

+ TallMasta on March 28th, 2016 at 2:34 am said:

I still have the Open Alpha on my console, I put in my code again in the ps store and the alpha popped up again… Will this be the same program to play both? Is there an update? Was my code Wolfenstein only good for either the alpha or the beta but not both? Help, please.

+ abcool0201 on March 29th, 2016 at 11:05 am said:

Its a update.
    If it doesnt update itself, delete and redownload the closed alpha

+ poke_smot on March 31st, 2016 at 7:00 am said:

Oh yeah because I saved the little piece of paper for three years with the beta code on it way to go jack***es who the **** gives a beta code 3 years in advance !