PlayStation Vue

Mar 14

25590208832_ca416917b7_h

PlayStation Vue Goes Nationwide, Starting at $29.99 in New Markets

Eric Lempel's Avatar Posted by on Mar 14, 2016 // SVP, PlayStation Network

Many of you have been patiently waiting for PlayStation Vue to come to your city, and today we’re pleased to announce that PlayStation Vue is making its nationwide debut. We’re expanding the service to the rest of the U.S. to give our fans a better way to watch popular live and on-demand TV from top networks like AMC, ESPN, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, and more, using PlayStation Vue’s unique streaming features.

PlayStation Vue

We’re kicking off this launch with our new Slim multi-channel plans that are available in the 203 newly launched markets. Here are the prices for these new plans — all are offered with a free seven-day trial.

• Access Slim: 55+ channels, including live cable TV, movies, and sports channels for $29.99 per month.
  • Core Slim: 70+ channels, including all the channels from Access Slim with the addition of national and regional sports networks for $34.99 per month.
  • Elite Slim: 100+ channels, featuring all the channels from Core Slim with the addition of more top movie and entertainment channels for $44.99 per month.

With an Internet connection and a PlayStation Vue TV-connected device, there are no hidden fees or long-term contracts for PlayStation Vue.

PlayStation VuePlayStation Vue

Some of you may be wondering, what’s the difference between Slim and our standard multi-channel plans available in previously launched cities (New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, and Miami)? Slim plans are only available in the newly launched markets and will offer all of the same live cable channels as the standard PlayStation Vue plans. However, ABC, FOX and NBC will offer video-on-demand (VOD)-only content. This means you’ll be able to access top network content, including primetime shows, from the three broadcast networks. Most on-demand content will be available within 24 hours after airing. CBS live and on-demand programming will also be added to select cities at a later date.

We’re working to add local broadcast stations to your city, which will add live, local programing to the channel lineup. You can find more information on plans in your city here: www.psvue.com

Users can take advantage of PlayStation Vue’s unique TV streaming features, including the following:

• Cloud DVR — PlayStation Vue’s unmatched cloud DVR allows users to record hundreds of shows at once and store thousands of hours of content.
  • Simultaneous Streaming — a single PlayStation Vue subscription allows users to simultaneously stream content across different devices.
  • Powerful Interface — this seamlessly blends live and on-demand content to put top programming front and center, with innovative search and discovery tools. You can also “catch up” on many popular programming within the past three days from a show’s first live airing.

PlayStation Vue

In addition, users can also access programming from more than 60 network mobile apps or websites, simply by logging in with their PlayStation Network ID. The mobile apps and websites are developed by network programmers and are a separate offering from PlayStation Vue, but can be used at no additional cost.

Users can access PlayStation Vue through PS4, PS3, Amazon Fire TV, and Fire TV Stick, as well as iPad and iPhone through the PlayStation Vue mobile app. Google Chromecast is also supported via compatible iOS devices.

We’re excited about this expansion, and can’t wait to share more news about our future plans for PlayStation Vue.

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ brak014 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:35 am said:

YES been looking forward to this expanding, can’t wait to check this out now that its available nationwide, this is going to be huge, Great job to everyone involved to make this happen

Eric Lempel's Avatar

+ Mary Taing on March 14th, 2016 at 9:44 am said:

That’s great! This is an exciting day for PlayStation Vue! Enjoy!

+ Jayger10 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:03 am said:

I agree with all of this

+ Mohiz13 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:43 am said:

I like this, but I would like to see local channels/CBS and Android support…Especially the android support, or at least roku support.

+ slikstudio on March 14th, 2016 at 12:33 pm said:

Looking forward to psvue. But unfortunately not fully accessible. NEEDS to have have Android support and would be amazing for PS Vita support. Honestly… Catering to 30% of the mobile market (iphone only) exclusively makes its difficult for the remaining 70% to get in on this. Price points are reasonable, especially considering cloud DVR. Genius idea.

Unfortunately the ps3 lagging software the way it is, and no support for the vita… Or Android makes getting vue something I can’t be in board with yet. Hopefully thought this still keep going and progressing healthily.

+ dmfarris90 on March 14th, 2016 at 1:42 pm said:

I second the notion of Android support. I am sure you’ve already got that on the way. :)

+ CommandingTiger on March 14th, 2016 at 2:09 pm said:

That’s awesome. Now bring it to Canada. Please.
    The big networks owns most of all channels tough.
    The toughest part will be the CRTC and if they even allow PS Vue in the country.
    Worth’s a try. Convince the big companies such as Bell, Rogers, Telus, Videotron and Shaw that people who own their competitors services will be able to get their channels when otherwise they wouldn’t get any money from them seeing they are with another provider.
    You can also go to the channels themselves. We do have USA channels in Canada anyway such as Cbs, Fox, Abc, Nbc, Cnn. So you’re already half way there.

+ CommandingTiger on March 14th, 2016 at 2:12 pm said:

Nice prices. In Canada, you’d pay twice that amount for the same amount of channels.

+ Venom0483 on March 15th, 2016 at 5:51 am said:

Sounds great but I have some reservations about it. What happens when the network goes down or DDoS attacks happen? You won’t be able to access Vue. Even during times where unexpected maintenance happens and you can’t access anything except Hulu or Netflix, YouTube, etc. That’s my only gripe about this.

+ solid_snake3656 on March 15th, 2016 at 7:35 am said:

Just started my free trial, and I’m loving it.

+ SPECOPS-5 on March 15th, 2016 at 3:41 pm said:

I went to try the free trial and it says it is not offered in my local network? What does this mean? I been wanting to sign up for this once it goes nationwide. I love in chattanooga, TN

+ melloDRdew on March 17th, 2016 at 2:08 pm said:

Sony needs to integrate their own Crackle app into Vue, that should have been a day 1 feature.

Crackle is Sony crop. too, why not?

+ randythesniper on March 18th, 2016 at 5:32 am said:

It needs to also be on the vita/PS TV. because in the case of people who have either of them and a ps3 but don’t have enough to get a ps4 yet and the fan is super loud and you don’t wanna use it so there’s no overheating they can turn on their PS Vita or TV and use that instead of using the ps3. Because I’m dealing with that now I have a ps3 and TV but my ps3 cooling fan can get loud as hell and I don’t wanna deal with that because then I have to turn my TV up and I hate having to do that.

+ silent_xxv on March 19th, 2016 at 2:54 pm said:

They should have Spanish channels like Univision and Univision Deportes, that would be really good.

+ Gaters_12 on March 24th, 2016 at 2:01 am said:

Can I watch local news on ABC’s channel? I would switch today.

+ Knight613 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:39 am said:

Why can’t places like San Francisco get the Slim package? I can already watch FOX/ABC/NBC over the air for free. Would be nice to save that extra $10/month.

+ XGamer360 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:40 am said:

What about Canada? Is it coming to Canada too?…

+ Hogwild333 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:46 am said:

You could “move” to a zip code outside of SF. I temporarily “moved” to my closest supported city in order to try the 7 day free trial. Based on my experience with the trial, I’m going to sign up soon using my home zip code. I loved the PS Vue commercial I saw yesterday where the cable company is chasing the guy.

+ MisterAxle on March 14th, 2016 at 10:20 am said:

As someone living near Dallas, I’d like the same option. I don’t want to spend $40, but the $30 price point looks pretty attractive.

Don’t hold your breath for a satisfactory official response to the question, though.

+ dejilinho on March 14th, 2016 at 8:40 am said:

Is it available in Canada? If and when this becomes available in Canada, Sony will make lots of money here because our providers take the mickey.

+ FeistFan on March 14th, 2016 at 8:52 am said:

Licensing and legal issues what they are, services like this won’t be available in Canada unless they specifically talk about being available in Canada. They’ll have to license all the content with whoever owns distribution rights in Canada – which may be different than who owns distribution rights in the US – which means new negotiations. And they’ll have to make sure they’re not breaking any Canadian laws, which means a whole new legal review.

Even if they’re working on it already, it will probably take time, and they probably want to see if they can make money doing it in the US first before they expand too far.

+ Fuhr31 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:58 am said:

Regional distribution rights needs to end in the modern digital world. Cable, movies etc are all living on outdated policies. So much potential is being held back.

+ Forstral on March 14th, 2016 at 8:42 am said:

What area is access slim available? Vue was not available in my area until today but when I go to the vue link above I am seeing Access priced at $39.99 not the $29.99 listed above.

Eric Lempel's Avatar

+ Mary Taing on March 14th, 2016 at 9:45 am said:

Hi – you can go to psvue.com and type in your zip code to see the prices for your area.

+ Vanillalite on March 14th, 2016 at 8:50 am said:

Ditto.

Only seeing the starting price as $39.99?

+ gadgester on March 14th, 2016 at 8:50 am said:

@Forstral Did you make sure they got your zip code right? When I went to that site on my iPhone they got my location completely wrong even though this blog site got it right. I had to manually type in my zip. Access Slim is indeed 29.99.

+ Crunchewy on March 14th, 2016 at 8:45 am said:

Lack of local channels is a bummer. Probably still going to sign up for the baseball season at least. What about PBS?

+ gadgester on March 14th, 2016 at 8:46 am said:

Nice! Been waiting for this. Auspicious start for my birth week!

+ Xcaligamer1 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:46 am said:

Been wanting to try. If I can watch my Houston Rockets on here and impact wrestling then I’m sild. Literally only 2 reasons I have

+ paulogy on March 14th, 2016 at 8:47 am said:

Awesome. This might be the moment I’ve been waiting for to finally cut that cable.

Is PlayStation Vue available on PlayStation TV? And if not now, then at some point? If so that would be a perfect (and tiny) way to deliver these shows to your TV.

+ gadgester on March 14th, 2016 at 8:52 am said:

@paulogy N/a on PSTV or PSV :( I don’t think they have announced any plans yet.

+ Fuhr31 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:53 am said:

Hilariously…… NO.

+ RampageDeluxe on March 14th, 2016 at 8:48 am said:

3 things stopping me from getting this: it doesn’t have my regional sports network. It’s placed me in the wrong network, my ISP’s data cap, and lack of local channels. I watch more on network television than I do on cable. I literally only watch 4 cable channels.

+ Silky_Johnson72 on March 28th, 2016 at 8:18 pm said:

Regional sports channels (Fox Sports Southwest) were advertised on the Elite package when we signed up, then pulled by Fox almost immediately. It definitely makes the additional cost of the Elite package questionable. I hope they can get this worked out with Fox quickly or we will cancel the service and wait until it’s added back on (…esp. with NBA playoffs starting in just a few weeks, and then not being able to get any of our college football games in the fall…that’s not happening!)
    Other than that…the service is great!

+ Michaux-0 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:48 am said:

Ah, snap. Way to go Playstation! Unfortunately, my home Internet connection isn’t up to snuff. I would, however, subscribe without question if I could access the service on my mobile devices, which are all Sony devices, but no Android support yet means no go for me. Puzzling that you haven’t been able to engineer support for Sony Xperia devices or the Vita, but you’ve jumped in bed with Apple & Amazon. Oh well.

+ Mobius_124 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:51 am said:

Give me 60fps on both ps vie and live events and I’m all yours lol

+ Kafflo on March 14th, 2016 at 8:51 am said:

Access slim has all the channels I need. Sign me up!!

+ Crunchewy on March 14th, 2016 at 8:53 am said:

I hope the website is just wrong, and you aren’t giving the Baltimore area YES instead of MASN/MASN2 – it lists YES for us. That, if true, is a deal killer. Plus no PBS at all is a bummer too. That’s the one network we don’t get at all via antenna.

+ Lerjae on March 15th, 2016 at 9:03 am said:

I second that. Haven’t looked at sports channels myself but if they don’t offer MASN or MASN2 I’m out

+ Bloodskar on March 17th, 2016 at 12:25 pm said:

I’m in the Baltimore area, and I get PBS through the antenna perfectly (22.1)…probably the only station that comes in 100% of the time lol. I’m not seeing YES listed at all, though MASN would be nice to have.

+ jonathan3579 on March 14th, 2016 at 8:54 am said:

Why is Android (Google Play) support lacking? This is great news but a huge PITA to have limited availability.

+ Dragonchasers on March 14th, 2016 at 9:31 am said:

Ditto on the Android question. I wonder if Sony made some deal with Amazon to keep it off Android but on Fire devices. Bad choice if so.

+ Domini384 on March 14th, 2016 at 10:27 am said:

It supports chromecast but only with iOS. Makes sense?

+ Shakezula84 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:43 am said:

Probably a deal is in place right now for exclusivity. However most cable networks have Android apps, and we can use them with our Playstation logins. So we get access to most content, just not the app.

+ drr3043 on March 21st, 2016 at 8:50 pm said:

I just got PlayStation Vue and for most android and Roku users I feel your pain here is a possible solution get a Vue subscription once you have it most apps like watchespn,tnt,tbs, nbc sports, watchabc, cnngo, Disney and many others will work using the PlayStation Vue login. I just activated about 10 apps on my appletv using the PlayStation login. I know it’s not the perfect solution but it works.

+ Ramen_4_Life on March 14th, 2016 at 8:58 am said:

PS Vue going national is grrat news, especially with baseball season starting soon!

+ MrMichaelJames on March 14th, 2016 at 8:59 am said:

Is it still low 720p or have they upped the quality to 1080p?

+ KLunaUSA on March 14th, 2016 at 3:57 pm said:

No broadcast or cable station transmits at 1080p, it’s either 720p or 1080i

+ MrMichaelJames on March 15th, 2016 at 10:15 am said:

Ok fine, 1080i then. Really the only networks to broadcast in 720p are the mouse networks (abc, and espn’s) everything else is 1080i. So why are they down-rezzing most of the networks?

+ Fuhr31 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:00 am said:

Nice to see the rest of us paying customers being treated as good as the US customers…. Oh wait, my bad. I forgot that we mustn’t want new or improved features here.

+ SOUP_32 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:03 am said:

I’d absolutely sign up for this if it were available in Canada. Hopefully Sony can figure out whatever issues are holding that up. They’d make a killing here.

+ bplewis24 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:04 am said:

When it’s available on Android TV, they will get my money.

+ dizzane8909 on March 15th, 2016 at 8:56 pm said:

100% agree! No love for the Android users. As soon as I can get it on my Nvidia shield TV, I’m all in!

+ skorge16 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:04 am said:

Will PlayStation vue come too Android smartphones as well? It’s already available on iPhone but I’m Android…

+ Samus4145 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:15 am said:

I would drop FIOS so fast, but I need all of the MSG channels to be included.

+ cusman on March 14th, 2016 at 9:17 am said:

I don’t care about iPhone / iPad support. I need PS Vue to work on a PC and a Mac browser / app like I can watch Hulu and Netflix before I can take it seriously.

Meanwhile I am perfectly fine paying much less with Hulu and just watching the shows later on my own schedule.

+ Venom0483 on March 15th, 2016 at 5:59 am said:

I totally agree. Especially when psn is down I can still watch Hulu

+ sabot37 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:20 am said:

So stoked on this news! I’ll be cancelling Sling and signing up for Vue when I get home from work. You’ve created the best UI for watching TV. Kudos

+ ElektroDragon on March 14th, 2016 at 9:30 am said:

Fantastic! Will sign up in a heartbeat once I find a new job.

+ Xcaligamer1 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:33 am said:

Don’t see a way to to watch rockets but y’all have pop so I’m considering it

+ bear_6875 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:34 am said:

March madness starts in three days, and three out of four tournament channels are included in the basic package. If y’all can get CBS in by Thursday then you have one happy customer!!!

+ Vizigoth04 on March 14th, 2016 at 9:37 am said:

I like the direction and concept of PlayStation Vue. I have a family of 4 and 1 on the way. As a family of 5 I would like the option to be able to watch TV from each bedroom and living room. I think It needs to be addressed login format and number of active users. If this service as applicable for a Master PSN login account and sub-accounts (children with parental control) should be allowed to log into their Playstation Vue enabled device and watch their shows at the same time as everyone else. This is better business than having to have a PlayStation with a different PSN account in every room in the house in order to watch TV. I don’t so much mind the purchase of the device to stream but if multiple accounts are needed that would void the cost saved over cable.

+ yungkilla01 on March 14th, 2016 at 1:30 pm said:

I am able to watch it on a PS4 in the living room and on a PS3 in the bedroom and iPhone at the same time, ofcourse the more things on requires more bandwith , I have charter so that helps. you can watch certain channels out of the home I.P. Address on ur iPhone/iPad

+ studentkamon on March 14th, 2016 at 9:44 am said:

Figured I should add my voice to the masses. Android app would REALLY be nice. I’ve been dying to replace cable and save for local channels (which i’d never likely watch anyways) this is just what I need.

+ saintaqua on March 14th, 2016 at 9:46 am said:

Does this work with Playstation TV? Or have you stopped supporting it completely?
These prices sound too good to be true!

+ Forstral on March 14th, 2016 at 9:50 am said:

So where are the 203 newly launched markets referred to above that are getting the access slim? Vue wasn’t available in my market until today but yet pricing is showing up as if we have always had access ($39.99 instead of $29.99)

+ jonathan3579 on March 15th, 2016 at 1:55 pm said:

The whole “finding your location” thing is completely fudged. I started the trial last night and it set my location to New York automatically and when I called customer service they couldn’t figure out why.

+ batbugz on March 14th, 2016 at 9:54 am said:

I don’t know how TV works but would it be too much to ask for a create a package option? I don’t want elite I just want boomerang and maybe 2 or 3 others. Maybe. I could live with core happily if it had boomerang.

+ Mando44646 on March 14th, 2016 at 10:00 am said:

No Android or PC support? So I can use it on only *one* of my dozen or so devices (PS4) around the house? So stupidly inconvenient. That kills my interest right there

+ Mando44646 on March 14th, 2016 at 10:01 am said:

Also, let us create our own packages to avoid crap we don’t want!

+ CrusaderForever on March 14th, 2016 at 10:01 am said:

This is amazing news!! Please make PSVue available on Sony BDPS6500 Blu Ray players. Thanks!!

+ MrDaBucket on March 14th, 2016 at 10:02 am said:

Any ETA on when you guys will have an Apple TV app?

I’ll buy this right away if I can have it on my Apple TV (which is my main video device, where all of my other video apps are on).
Porting from iOS is pretty easy, too!

+ jimboman797 on March 15th, 2016 at 5:34 am said:

Agreed. Having an AppleTV version would be fantastic. Hope you are working on it.

+ TwinDad on March 14th, 2016 at 10:03 am said:

Great News!

I read through the faq, but it leaves me with questions.

It looks like it locks the service down to a home IP, what happens when I go on vacation for two weeks and try to use another ISP? It says it is not available, but surely I should be able to access from a remote location on a limited basis.

Second, it doesn’t say how many devices I can stream at once. It says I need 10 for first stream and 5mps for each thereafter, but doesn’t actually state I and my kids can watch at the same time in my home location.

I know home location is to keep the account from “game sharing” and giving it to free for others, but people do travel. If this locks it down, I’m in deep consideration.

It’s as cheap as Sling, offers more channels, but Sling doesn’t lock me to only my home.

+ TwinDad on March 14th, 2016 at 10:14 am said:

And I am stupid. I totally glossed over this in the Article.

“Simultaneous Streaming — a single PlayStation Vue subscription allows users to simultaneously stream content across different devices.”

Would still like the response on Vacation. Still with multiples this could be good, or bad depending on my 12mbps internet.

+ yungkilla01 on March 14th, 2016 at 1:31 pm said:

+ Jay_mb on March 14th, 2016 at 10:15 am said:

I’d love to be able to subscribe, but will not without Roku or Android TV support. When do you plan on release apps for these two platforms?

+ luckybeaver on March 17th, 2016 at 10:19 am said:

Completely agree! I’m doing the trial now but without Roku access i’ll just stick to Sling and Roku.

+ lomsha on March 14th, 2016 at 10:17 am said:

The highest plan is still cheaper than my satellite bill and has all the channels I watch. I’m really tempted to switch.

+ benn4762 on March 16th, 2016 at 2:24 pm said:

we have 2 mb speed and i am having no troubles ha awesome

+ versacemilk on March 14th, 2016 at 10:24 am said:

Is it now official? I tried to get the free trial the other day and it only asked me if I wanted Fox or Showtime to trial, not the actual TV channels and such. I am in Seattle, does comcast block this?

+ yungkilla01 on March 14th, 2016 at 1:33 pm said:

I believe it was trying to ask in “addition” of the core/elite packages of you wanted to get a free trial of showtime which after is a separate charge of $9

+ segundo82 on March 14th, 2016 at 10:36 am said:

I have two PS3’s and two PS4’s does this mean I can watch it on 4 different TV’s at the same time? If so I’m cancelling my cable TV today.

+ yungkilla01 on March 14th, 2016 at 1:34 pm said:

I used PS3, PS4 and iPhone at the same time, I’m sure iPad would have worked too, just make sure u have charter or time warner Internet,

+ rashada07 on March 14th, 2016 at 3:34 pm said:

The FAQ on the Vue site says there can be up to 5 separate profiles so I think in theory you could have all of them running. Depends on your internet at that point though.

+ proxieme on March 15th, 2016 at 5:13 am said:

I’m currently streaming Mickey Mouse Clubhouse upstairs via our PS3 for our preschooler with Bob’s Burgers streaming downstairs via our PS4 while I clean.

I believe you can actually stream it on up to 5 devices at a time. This, especially with online DVR & the ability to log in to network apps with the credentials, slays Sling.
    I’d like to see it on more devices (Android, Roku) and still want to see true ala carte available, but this is pretty nice.

+ Mr-Android- on March 14th, 2016 at 10:41 am said:

I signed up for the free trial, downloaded the Vue app for my PS4, and now when opening it i’m getting the error S4_2S1-3. This error keeps popping up.

Can someone help on this?

+ OldMovieCowboy on March 14th, 2016 at 10:49 am said:

Any chance of Univision and Unimas being added at least here in the west coast?

+ CaptAlbatross on March 14th, 2016 at 3:36 pm said:

Same problem for me as well. Anyone have any clue as to what exactly the problem is?

+ Mando44646 on March 14th, 2016 at 10:51 am said:

Also I just realize the utter lack of Vita and VitaTV support. Seriously Sony, WTF? No PC, no Android, and no Vita support. So, exactly zero devices that I own outside of my PS4 are supported

+ jimboman797 on March 15th, 2016 at 5:36 am said:

Agreed. Vita and Playstation TV should get support. Hope they add it, but not holding my breath.

+ ZombieRollz on March 14th, 2016 at 10:58 am said:

When I get access to the Slim plan I will definitely get this!

+ floyd73831 on March 14th, 2016 at 10:58 am said:

Why is access 39.99 when advertised for 29.99. And core is 49.99.when it’s supposed to be 34.99??

+ repugno on March 14th, 2016 at 10:59 am said:

Does it offer and Spanish channels like Telemundo or Univision?

+ remanutd5 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:18 am said:

Hi repugno it does offer Telemundo but sadly no Univision yet. I have been one of the very first people to tried Vue and since the very first close beta in New York city I have been requesting Univision on board. I hope they bring it soon.

+ danandjen0816 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:03 am said:

Awesome! And just in time for the NHL playoffs on NBCSN!

+ perrandy on March 14th, 2016 at 11:06 am said:

the only issue that i see with this service is with isp data caps.till that get sorted out one way or another it’ll be a hindrance for people like me

+ BJLD1 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:17 am said:

Is there an Android phone and Android TV app in the works?

+ Butters360 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:22 am said:

I have a question, when i go to psvue.com and type in my 30263 zip code, it offers my the regular packages of access, core, and elite. However, when access PSVue on my PS4, it’s limiting me to all three Slim packages.

+ BCF68 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:22 am said:

Website does not show slim packages. Only shows $40 package as the cheapest. I do not live in any of the cities where broadcast is available. what gives? Pay full price for less channels? Also no PC or Roku support. Sling definitely still wins this round until that changes.

+ cpg716 on March 14th, 2016 at 1:56 pm said:

Works for me.. Shows new pricing and packages.. Also.. While it doesn’t have more then Amazon TV , the services as a whole is 10x better then Sling.. the only thing Sling wins is wider availability.. But it loses in content , function, and uptime.. you know.. the things that really matter..

+ RedPanda2 on March 14th, 2016 at 11:23 am said:

Would sign up instantly if it was available on my Sony-made Android TV.

PAGE 1 2 3 5