PlayStation Vue

Mar 15

FranchiseSale_NaughtyDog_PSBlogFeaturedImage_EN

Celebrate Naughty Dog’s Legacy in This Week’s Franchise Sale

Andy Yen's Avatar Posted by on Mar 15, 2016 // Digital Commerce Manager, SIEA

PlayStation Store is taking a bite out of prices on Naughty Dog titles and Jurassic Park movies in this week’s franchise sale. Now through Monday, March 21, save up to 75% on select Naughty Dog games, DLC, and Jurassic Park films. PlayStation Plus members save even more with discounts up to 85%.

FranchiseSale2016_NaughtyDog_PSBlogFeaturedImage_EN

Experience Naughty Dog’s continued legacy of excellence across three of their most celebrated franchises – Uncharted, The Last of Us, and Jak and Daxter. Among other Naughty Dog favorites, you can pick up Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection to get up to speed with the series before Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End hits PS4 on May 10, 2016.

Games

Platform Title Sale Price Plus Price Original Price
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered $29.99 $19.99 $49.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Bygones Bundle (Cross-Buy) $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Gesture 2 Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $0.99 $2.49
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Gesture 3 Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $0.99 $2.49
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Gesture Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $0.99 $2.49
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Government Issue Bundle (Cross-Buy) $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Grit And Gear Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.19 $2.79 $6.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Killer Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.79 $3.19 $7.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Misfit Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.19 $2.79 $6.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Nightmare Bundle (Cross-Buy) $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Professional Sports (Cross-Buy) $4.79 $3.19 $7.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Rally Bundle (Cross-Buy) $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Risk Management Survival Skills (Cross-Buy) $2.39 $1.59 $3.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Scoped Weapons Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.79 $1.19 $2.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Survivalist Weapon Bundle (Cross-Buy) $3.59 $2.39 $5.99
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered – Tactical Weapons Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.79 $1.19 $2.99
PS4 The Last of Us: Left Behind Stand Alone $5.99 $3.99 $9.99
PS4 The Last of Us: Professional Survivor Skills Bundle (Cross-Buy) $2.39 $1.59 $3.99
PS4 Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection $35.99 $29.99 $59.99
PS3 Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy $2.39 $1.59 $7.99
PS3 The Last of Us $9.99 $5.99 $19.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Gesture Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $0.99 $2.49
PS3 The Last of Us – Gestures 2 Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $0.99 $2.49
PS3 The Last of Us – Gestures 3 Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $0.99 $2.49
PS3 The Last of Us – Grit And Gear Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.19 $2.79 $6.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Grounded Bundle $4.99 $2.99 $9.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Killer Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.79 $3.19 $7.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Misfit Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.19 $2.79 $6.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Professional Sports Bundle (Cross-Buy) $4.79 $3.19 $7.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Risk Management Survival Skills Bundle (Cross-Buy) $2.39 $1.59 $3.99
PS3 The Last of Us – Tactical Weapons Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.79 $1.19 $2.99
PS3 The Last of Us Bygones Bundle $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS3 The Last of Us Professional Survival Skills Bundle $2.39 $1.59 $3.99
PS3 The Last of Us Scoped Weapons Bundle (Cross-Buy) $1.79 $1.19 $2.99
PS3 The Last of Us Situational Survival Skills Bundle $1.99 $1.19 $3.99
PS3 The Last of Us Survivalist Weapon Bundle $3.59 $2.39 $5.99
PS3 The Last of Us Government Issue Bundle $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS3 The Last of Us Nightmare Bundle $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS3 The Last of Us Online Pass $4.99 $2.99 $9.99
PS3 The Last of Us Rally Bundle $5.39 $3.59 $8.99
PS3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition $4.49 $2.99 $14.99
PS3 Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Game Of The Year Digital Edition $5.99 $3.99 $19.99
PS3 Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Online Pass $2.49 $1.49 $9.99
PS3 Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune $4.49 $2.99 $14.99
PS Vita Jak and Daxter Collection $10.79 $8.09 $26.99

Hold on to your butts – the entire Jurassic Park movie series is available at a discounted price! Don’t wait to snag your favorite dinosaur movie series from PlayStation Store; this deal will go extinct soon.

Movies

Title SD Original Price SD Sale Price HD Original Price HD Sale Price
Jurassic Park N/A N/A $12.99 $8.99
Jurassic Park Collection $39.99 $29.99 $39.99 $29.99
Jurassic Park III N/A N/A $12.99 $8.99
The Lost World: Jurassic Park N/A N/A $12.99 $8.99

Check back on the PlayStation Blog next Tuesday for week four of the Franchise Sale series, featuring Call of Duty and Planet of the Apes.

31 Comments

+ FrostByte32 on March 15th, 2016 at 5:37 pm said:

Unless the Jurassic Park Collection contains a film that’s not for sale individually, the collection costs more that buying the three movies separately whether on sale or not. Is that correct?

+ kmtburton on March 16th, 2016 at 7:46 am said:

Considering there are 4 Jurassic Park movies and The Lost World isn’t on sale apparently, it is cheaper to buy the collection. Unless of course the JP2 isn’t included in the collection for some reason.

+ kmtburton on March 16th, 2016 at 7:55 am said:

Meant Jurassic World…

+ SeVe_ReD on March 15th, 2016 at 5:39 pm said:

Look, I really love psn, and I’m a plus member for years. But I’m also still a ps3 gamer. I really can’t think of one good reason for the exclusion of The Last of Us: Left Behind from the sale. Definitely not the best way to say “thank you” to your long time friends!

+ Gusterrhoid on March 15th, 2016 at 6:03 pm said:

The fact that Left Behind is on sale for PS4 but not PS3 is a glaring omission. Please fix this!

+ TeamGreen615 on March 15th, 2016 at 6:36 pm said:

The only thing I can think of is maybe they are planning on putting as a ps+ game. Who knows?

+ SeVe_ReD on March 15th, 2016 at 6:59 pm said:

anyway, my hopes were high for this one and this proves to be quite frustrating… I was looking forward to buying left behind and also jak and dexter collection on the ps3… Guess it’s time to finish yakuza 5 and say goodbye to my old friend here…no country for old consoles…!

+ TeamGreen615 on March 15th, 2016 at 11:02 pm said:

You can get a code off eBay for $22 for the PS3. I agree though, it should have been on sale.

+ TeamGreen615 on March 16th, 2016 at 3:37 am said:

Didn’t realize you were talking about the dlc.

+ bray4ever8 on March 15th, 2016 at 6:14 pm said:

I was on the fence about getting the Drake collection and now I’m not. Even with my best buy discount it’s $20 less.

+ opikal on March 15th, 2016 at 6:39 pm said:

I got it recently, played up to chapter 12 or so of uncharted one, and it froze when I got a trophy. I skipped to uncharted 2 and, after chapter 6 I just thought to myself, I have beaten this trilogy half a dozen times and I am tired of it. Maybe it was the freeze that did it though, it corrupted my save and I had to start all over. Maybe I will go back to it again next year.

I feel like uncharted should be something more. I play it, and it seems like 95% of it is just shooting. So, so so so many people you have to kill. I never felt this way playing the last of us. Lets hope uncharted 4 takes us in a new direction.

+ JumpMan33 on March 15th, 2016 at 6:17 pm said:

Was excited to Jak and Daxter Collection on the list only to find out it only the vita version and not the PS3 version :(. Did someone forget to update it? It seems odd that the PS3 version is not on sale.

+ gameman15 on March 15th, 2016 at 6:42 pm said:

Really? You call this a Naughty Dog sale? Did I just add $20 to my PSN wallet for this? No Crash Bandicoot games? The awful PS Vita port of the Jak and Daxter Collection instead of the PS3 version? Nothing else but a male version of Tomb Raider and some zombie apocalypse game? I’m not saying that the Uncharted series and The Last of Us are bad (I actually thought they’re pretty good), all I’m saying is that this is not how you make a Naughty Dog sale that celebrates their legacy.

+ N3W-JOSH on March 16th, 2016 at 9:11 am said:

Exactly!!! Logged in just to ask: Where are the Crash games??? Calling it Naughty Dog sale and forget the games that started it all is really very dissapointing.

They are not very expensive as they are but considering that I already purchased them years ago and Sony would want me to purchase them again for PS4/PS5/PS5… I cannot allow myself to buy them without a discount.

+ Welmosca on March 16th, 2016 at 9:37 am said:

Male version of TR?…pfft LMFAO.TR wished it was like Uncharted.

+ TwinDad on March 15th, 2016 at 6:54 pm said:

Interesting choice of a franchise sale.

+ SeVe_ReD on March 15th, 2016 at 7:19 pm said:

Noooo luvvvv for the ps3…sad to be old…and…forgotten…that’s how it feels to be “left behind”…wink!

+ Bellalara on March 15th, 2016 at 7:22 pm said:

Two words. NAUGHTY GODS

+ DocEggman on March 15th, 2016 at 7:33 pm said:

Yay! All TWO Naughty Dog games on sale that we already own because they’re such hit titles! And the DLC we already own. But wait, miscellaneous versions of old Jak and Daxter games? Hot damn, just take all my money and excuse me while I take out a loan.

+ cammers1995 on March 16th, 2016 at 5:02 pm said:

Whats worse is that the “HD” versions of the Jak & Daxter series run so badly because the developer of the ports did a very poor job with it, and sadly Sony didn’t care, which I find odd.

+ GABEv01 on March 15th, 2016 at 8:50 pm said:

What about The Last of Us Remastered “ULTIMATE HEAD BUNDLE” that costs $30? Can I finally get the Samurai Helmet for Factions? Pretty Please?

+ D-Squad3 on March 15th, 2016 at 10:05 pm said:

Agreed, one of the biggest rip offs in the store and they still won’t sell it. The game is already 3 years old for crying out loud.

+ tr33f1ddy on March 15th, 2016 at 11:19 pm said:

waited 4ever for left behind on ps3 to go on sale and u put it on sale only for ps4.i hope this was a mistake and fix it promptly.its bad enough none of it is cross buy except those few weapons. also i can ps now it for 1.00 cheaper come on who is in charge

+ Jay-Matrix on March 15th, 2016 at 11:45 pm said:

No love for Crash seems unfortunate.

+ Welmosca on March 16th, 2016 at 9:35 am said:

PS4 has nothing on the sale since ND has no games on it,not yet at least….but cool sale some lovely prices for them games on PS3.

+ echevarria3 on March 16th, 2016 at 10:33 am said:

Sony is doing a Naughty Dog sales but they are only doing The Last Of Us and Uncharted.
Ok…im calling it

+ KidGreengene on March 16th, 2016 at 10:47 am said:

I know Golden Abyss wasn’t ND… but so sad it wasn’t on sale. I had a different gamertag when it was free on Vita.

And I grabbed Jak and Daxter. Can’t believe I have never played these games.

+ Churchill_x on March 16th, 2016 at 11:14 am said:

Would be nice if psn could release rainbow six Vegas 2 on ps4 store or even through PlayStation now so we can all experience local play fun again with terrorist hunt and other game modes also online!

+ cammers1995 on March 16th, 2016 at 5:00 pm said:

I find it extremely insulting that not one Crash Bandicoot game is included in the sale but the Jak & Daxter series is.

+ Machepikachu on March 17th, 2016 at 12:11 pm said:

how is Left behind $2 MORE in Canada???!!! that is such a RIP OFF! 2nd time on sale and im gonna skip it again cause this is BULL****!

+ Wingman_SRK on March 17th, 2016 at 6:56 pm said:

Crazy value on the Uncharted games and Last of Us on PS3 for anyone who has not played these yet.