God of War

Nov 10

Nov 10

PlayStation Experience 2016: Attending Publishers and Developers

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

It won’t be long now! Of all the many reasons to visit PlayStation Experience 2016 this December 3 and 4 in Anaheim, California, the opportunity to go hands-on with a slew of new and upcoming PS4 and PS VR games on the show floor is surely one of the brightest highlights.

This year, the lineup is looking strong. Below, see a near-final list of exhibitors you will find at PlayStation Experience 2016. It’s stacked!

PlayStation Experience 2016

In the lead-up to PS Experience 2016 on December 3 and 4, we’ll be sharing more details about our panel lineup (looking quite promising), playable games, and much more. Until then, tickets are still available for those of you who haven’t had a chance to get them yet. They can be purchased right here!

• Activision
  • Sumo Digital
  • Supergiant Games
  • Team 17 Digital Ltd
  • Thunder Lotus Games
  • Tribute Games Inc
  • Ubisoft
  • Vblank Entertainment Inc.
  • Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • We the Force
  • Wonderstruck Games
  • Ysbryd Games
  • YummyYummyTummy Inc
  • Zeboyd Games, LLC

Add Your Own

Firelogic said:

November 10th, 2:06 pm

Sucker Punch’s absence is disappointing. And Naughty Dog? Will we get a TLoU2 teaser or are they attending to show off Uncharted 4 and TLoU Remastered running on the Pro?

krae_man said:

November 10th, 2:11 pm

They are not announcing the surprises.

“Valve will be there to announce Half Life 3 Vita exclusive as our Keynote closer”

CycoCross said:

November 10th, 2:13 pm

Maybe Sucker Punch is not listed because they want us to think they will not be there! ND is probably showing UC4 single-player DLC, but I would take some TLOU2.

KazeEternal said:

November 10th, 2:23 pm

Naughty Dog just released Uncharted 4, they have nothing to show right now. You’re assuming there is a TLoU2, personally I’m hoping there isn’t. A lot of the audience feels that way. We might get a tease of their next project, but its like PS4 Pro related news o more Uncharted 4 Content. Where is my Co-op naughty dog. Though I seriously doubt they’ll show anything new off.

Sucker Punch, they likely felt what ever they are working on is not ready yet. I’d say wait for E3 2018. They don’t want to take attention from Horizon Zero Dawn anyway, which is Sony’s current focus after The Last Guardian releases.

Link531 said:

November 10th, 3:23 pm

They might show off some Crash Bandicoot stuff, weren’t they working on a reboot or a remaster or something?

Goku910 said:

November 11th, 1:17 am

I’m thinking Uncharted 4’s Single Player DLC. Too early for TLOU2….even if it does exist.

willitgetbetter7 said:

November 12th, 10:36 am

Wish telltale would show something New

PS_ihh said:

November 10th, 2:09 pm

Japan Studio is a gem.
Hopefully NNK2 and Ace Combat are there with Bandai Namco.

Atlus/Sega missing though.
I wonder what Sumo Digital will be showing, maybe LBP stuff? Those guys could make one damn good Playstation Characters kart game.

I´m very excited heh.

Xxomar55 said:

November 10th, 10:26 pm

Sumo digital are making dead island 2

anberlin44 said:

November 10th, 2:13 pm

No SquareEnix is very disheartening… was really hoping to see them there

YungShep said:

November 10th, 2:15 pm

why? don’t final fantasy 1 million come out this month? they been working on it what? 10 years…y’all gotta let some of these deves breathe

anberlin44 said:

November 10th, 2:20 pm

I am not talking about Square the developer, I was hoping Square as the publisher would be there. They do make more than Final Fantasy

anberlin44 said:

November 10th, 2:21 pm

Not to mention the Final Fantasy XII remastered has been playable at all the PAX shows, so I was hoping it would be at PSX.

YungShep said:

November 10th, 2:14 pm

i never know what to expect with these meetings. so, i’ll expect the unexpected….most of y’all should know that The Last Guardian comes out the week of….so expect that, maybe even open the show with a playable demo…because, reasons…

King_Nora23 said:

November 10th, 2:16 pm

Oh they going all out with this

ryu_niko_jon said:

November 10th, 2:23 pm

“Near final”? i smell Polytron / Phil Fish coming back with FEZ 2!

ryu_niko_jon said:

November 10th, 2:27 pm

Phil Fish coming back with FEZ 2.

VinsanityV21 said:

November 10th, 2:47 pm

SNK showing up? Could Samurai Shodown be in our future? God, I hope so; KOFXIV (along with Guilty Gear Revelator) is the best fighting game out there BY A MILE! :)

gta4psx said:

November 10th, 2:53 pm

What about PSX press Conference?????

legoman1010 said:

November 10th, 2:55 pm

Where is Rockstar Games with their Red Dead 2 Demo Set and the Trailer for it and Why ain’t they Attending PlayStation Experience 2016?

DZI_SSJ4 said:

November 10th, 3:06 pm

i can see Japan Studio but where’s FromSoftware for Bloodborne 2!?

xenorevlis said:

November 10th, 3:13 pm

No Sucker Punch or Media Molecule makes me a sad panda :(

Koliniiax said:

November 10th, 3:13 pm

FromSoftware Anyone ? :(

delvec said:

November 10th, 4:36 pm

No SEGA/YSNet? Was hoping to see Shenmue 3 re-reveal at PSX. But maybe they’re keeping it a surprise?

Brainrix said:

November 10th, 4:58 pm

Where’s Bungie?

It’s all good, i’m really looking forward to Death’s Gambit. That was my game of show last PSX.

siggiyngri said:

November 11th, 1:28 am

They probably wouldn’t announce that Bungie is there but instead I’m assuming Activision (Destiny’s publisher) is going to be bringing what’s next for Destiny (probably winter update, still too soon for D2) and a couple of Bungie guys. I’m sure Destiny is going to have a presence

gameman15 said:

November 10th, 5:08 pm

*meanwhile at the bar*
Sony: So it seems that everyone is heading over to my event in Anaheim, California to see some awesome games I have in store.
Microsoft: Yeah, forget Disneyland. You have a “Disneyland” of your own. Except it’s for gamers. Especially when people are hyped for my Project Scorpio and your PS4 Pro. Too bad your PS4 Pro doesn’t have an 4K Blu-ray drive.
Sony: Oh well, 4K video streaming is the future anyway.
Microsoft: Oh, and BTW, I saw that Nintendo has announced the Nintendo Switch as their next video game console.
Sony: What about the Nintendo “Switch”?

gameman15 said:

November 10th, 5:15 pm

(continued)
    Microsoft: It appears to be both a console system and a handheld system all in one. It also appears to have detachable controllers as well. It’s also confirmed that a lot of 3rd-party companies are supporting the Nintendo Switch.
    Sony: So it’s basically another gimmicky game system. And “a lot 3rd-party companies are supporting the Nintendo Switch” you say? I heard the same thing about the Wii U, and we all know how well that went. If it fails like the Wii U did, which I’m predicting it will, then I have basically kicked Nintendo out of the video game hardware business the same way I did to Sega.
    Microsoft: Yeah, I predict that it will fail too.

gameman15 said:

November 10th, 5:25 pm

(continued)
    *Sony and Microsoft suddenly heard Nintendo’s voice saying “Boy will you two guys be proven wrong!”*
    Nintendo: *walks into the bar with the opening theme to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly playing in the background* You may have blown Sega out of the video game hardware business, but you two guys will NEVER blow me out! My legacy is too big to erase, your Ratchet and Clank movie is a bigger failure than my Super Mario Bros. movie, my Pokemon Go app is huge success, and so will my Miitomo and Super Mario Run apps, and so will the Nintendo Switch.
    Sony: Well at the least the Ratchet and Clank fanbase loved my Ratchet and Clank movie unlike your Super Mario Bros. movie which is hated by the Super Mario Bros. fanbase.
    Microsoft: Yeah, and what do you mean “so will the Nintendo Switch”? What else you have in store for it.
    Nintendo: You two will see on the 12th of January next year. You two will see what else I have in store for my Nintendo Switch.

djsaiyan said:

November 10th, 10:10 pm

Don’t quit your day job.

clupula668 said:

November 10th, 5:23 pm

No Square Enix?!?

Horyzun said:

November 11th, 8:23 am

Either they’re a surprise dev that will announce more about the FFVII remake or they won’t be there since FFXV will have released by the time Experience takes place. If the latter is the case then all they really need is for Sony to have a PS4 or two setup running FFXV for gamers to try.

jerk_man said:

November 10th, 5:27 pm

Here’s to hoping for the Rick and Morty vr game from adult swim.

opikal said:

November 10th, 6:34 pm

I hope Double Fine gives us Full Throttle!

Kevvik said:

November 13th, 3:05 pm

That will tide me over until Psychonauts 2.

indig0bIade said:

November 10th, 7:00 pm

Just bought a ticket! My first time going to it’s going to be lit!

Peco12 said:

November 10th, 7:27 pm

Things I hope to see happen with some of the developers and publishers attending the Playstation Experience”
– WB games: Possibly some news on Injustice 2.
– Capcom: More info on Resident Evil 7, Street Fighter V, and Capcom Pro Tour.
– Bandai Namco Entertainment: Please let there be a character reveal and cool info on Tekken 7.
– SNK Corporation: Bringing back their other classics such as Samurai Showdown, Metal Slug, Garou: MOTW 2, etc.
– Devolver Digital: Hoping for Broforce 2 or a release date for Mother Russia Bleeds.

D-Squad3 said:

November 10th, 7:41 pm

No Sucker Punch, no Santa Monica, no Insomniac

Xxomar55 said:

November 10th, 10:33 pm

No media molecule.

Shamash said:

November 11th, 12:03 am

No thatgamecompany..

monamalbrough said:

November 10th, 10:48 pm

I kinda expected IG not to be on the list. They’re most likely keeping Spider-Man PS4 quiet for a surprise appearance. Sad Sucker Punch isn’t on the list tho.

WinterJacob007 said:

November 10th, 11:05 pm

If you don’t mind PlayStation, please add an update so we can change our PSN (gamer tag). That would be most appreciated.

AtlasIsShruggin said:

November 10th, 11:33 pm

Cyan, Inc. is the most exciting thing on this list. Obduction for the PS4 is hopefully incoming!!!

JudgeRAW00 said:

November 11th, 12:13 am

This list needs more From Software :-)

howlinwolf93 said:

November 11th, 1:16 am

No Bethesda, how telling…..

Karim-254 said:

November 11th, 3:29 am

Bethesda?

zirocrath said:

November 11th, 4:28 am

Ska Studios!!! Hope they have news for S&S! DLC please!

Elvick_ said:

November 11th, 7:12 am

Glad that Limited Run Games will be there, that’s neat. Love them.

Wonder if TLG and GR2 are the only things Japan Studio will have.

Horyzun said:

November 11th, 8:17 am

Hmmm. SuckerPunch, Sony Santa Monica, ThatGameCompany, Quantic Dream, Media Molecule. Interesting no-shows. We know Santa Monica’s working on the next God of War game. I wonder what the rest are up to…

Bam4evr said:

November 15th, 7:23 pm

It did say a “near final list” so maybe there’s still a chance for them?

JOEL0210 said:

November 12th, 7:37 pm

Sucker puch not in the pic hope the making that infamous 3 with cole Infamous not the same with out cole they could make dose other in famous side games but cole Infamous is the main infamous , Konami I know they got that metal gear coming out how not in the pic eather hope they Making that a new silent Hill game As well

SNaKe_eaTel2 said:

November 15th, 3:55 pm

Would love to hear from Kohima Productions (duh – look at my name lol) and also want to know even more when Gaijin will have VR support for War Thunder – seriously if there was support for it at E3 and it was working in a YouTube video about a year ago, why would we not have a working version now?

colef10 said:

November 17th, 6:59 pm

Where is FuturLab

BandaiNamco209 said:

November 17th, 8:20 pm

Ni no Kuni II: REVENANT KINGDOM and Dark Souls 4?(≧∇≦)

bearranza said:

November 22nd, 12:51 pm

Definitely Ni no Kuni II but Dark Souls 4 will not be there at all. A Bloodborne 2 announcement would be really rad though.

Bam4evr said:

November 20th, 10:01 pm

I just hope for a sequel to PlayStation All-Stars.

bearranza said:

November 22nd, 12:50 pm

So stoked on this! Missed last years, but was at the first PSX in Vegas. Bummed that Housemarque isn’t attending, but only because I really want a Resogun shirt.

summervixin said:

November 27th, 11:07 pm

why can’t I purchase more than one ticket?

summervixin said:

November 27th, 11:16 pm

Hey everyone…I was trying to buy 3 tickets to the PlayStation experience…but it will only let me purchase one…. Is there a way to buy 3 all at once?

THE_DEVIL_HUNTER said: