Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Jan 27

Jan 27

PlayStation Blogcast 235: Born to be Wildlands

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Subscribe via iTunes, Google or RSS, or download here

The gang’s all here! Well, two of them anyway. That’s right, this week’s show sees Ryan and Justin at the reins, which means there’s nobody to stop them from talking about Final Fantasy for an hour straight! Except they don’t do that, because that wouldn’t make for a great show. Come for an interview with Ubisoft about Ghost Recon Wildlands, stay for Justin recounting his recent adventures in Japan.

Stuff We Talked About

• Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • Yakuza 0
  • Resident Evil 7 in PS VR
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
  • Catchiest gaming melodies
  • Justin’s adventures in Japan

Recent Episodes

The Cast

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Justin Massongill – Social Media Manager, SIEA
Ryan Clements – Sr. Social Media Specialist, SIEA

Send us questions and tips! blogcast@sony.com
Leave us a voicemail! (650) 288-6706

Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.

Add Your Own

ColonelOCorn said:

January 27th, 2:11 pm

And you can do HWAT?? Sounds promising.. Hi guys! (listens now)

Mercenary09 said:

January 27th, 2:16 pm

Welcome back Justin. About to listen now. Also I don’t know why it stopped but can you guys please bring the weekly PlayStation Store update posts back? Many of us miss them and EU blog continues to do them.

paulogy said:

January 27th, 2:55 pm

It seems like they’ve integrated it with The Drop. If you go back to last week’s you’ll see they’ve updated it with links to the store. An idea I like, but I think The Drop should get refreshed with a new date when the links appear (so people know)

Mercenary09 said:

January 27th, 3:07 pm

Yeah I know they have done that but some of us like to know about everything that hit the store that day. DLC, avatars, themes, sales, etc. The store update post did that. The Drop just tells you the games.

cjkloster said:

January 29th, 1:15 pm

Another great ffxv-cast! I’m very much looking forward to wildlands. We have a weekly co-op game night and I’m stoked to put that game in the rotation. Also, I was not able to post last week but still wanted to let Zach know that I was really enjoying his addition to the group until he stated that he was “anti-pinball”!?! j/k As an obviously serious gamer you need to learn why pinball is awesome. I would suggest putting some time into medieval madness, attack from mars, and twilight zone. All classics from the 90’s pinball renaissance. Put some time in on “pinball arcade” on PS4, learn how to advance the stories on these tables w/o wasting quarters, and then take it to real tables once you know the basics of advancing each game. I dare you to not enjoy that experience!

Dead-Sync said:

January 30th, 6:41 pm

Wow! Reveal of the week goes to Justin, nonchalantly sliding in that proposal announcement. Congrats to you man! What an exciting time and it sounds like a great trip. You sold me on trying to go to Japan one day on the food alone haha!

Also thanks for reading my letter (melodies!), I must admit I was pretty entertained with the Animaniacs reference. Childhood nostalgia!!

Pudgyboi said:

January 30th, 8:54 pm

A Huge Congrats to you Justin!