Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Feb 27

Feb 27

Vote for your Favorite: Overcooked vs. Sheltered

Week 4 voting starts right now, with Overcooked vs. Sheltered.

Brian Fujimoto's Avatar Posted by Manager, Digital Games Business, SIEA

For a few years now, our friends on the LATAM teams have run “¡Vota Por Tu Favorito!” – a campaign where fans choose the next game to go on sale at PlayStation Store. We loved the concept so much here in the US, we’ve joined forces to bring “Vote for Your Favorite” stateside.

This month, we’ll match up two different titles each week, along with their prospective discounts, and give PS Blog readers the sole power to decide which game we’ll set on sale that weekend.

Week 4 voting starts right now, with Overcooked vs. Sheltered. Only poll votes will be tallied. Comments, tweets or replies on our social posts do not count!

Week 4 Poll

Select your favorite by voting above until Wednesday, March 22, 2017. We’ll announce our Week 4 winner this Friday, March 24! The winning title will remain on sale through the weekend.

Week 3 Winner: BioShock: The Collection

Week 2 Winner: Hitman The Complete First Season

Week 1 Winner: Final Fantasy XV

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

BurntGoliath said:

February 27th, 4:01 pm

This is a great idea! Getting a say on the sale is a fantastic way to make our weekends even better.

personausermike said:

February 28th, 6:13 am

Why not both as someone said below…it’s only a sale so the more on sale, the more sold.

Why can’t we get another voting for the Plus games instead?

Trendy_Kid said:

February 28th, 6:19 am

I do like this idea, it’s quite fun!

February 28th, 8:12 am

More deep sales is always a good thing. I like the idea further that these coukd be themed and bring up death match grade competition between some developers to really see, by the will of the people, who really won the battle.

iNreVerett said:

February 28th, 12:14 pm

This vote is inherently flawed. I love ffxv, that’s why I bought it. I also love assassin’s creed, but definitely love ff a lot more. I therefore should vote ffxv, but since I haven’t purchased actually ezio trilogy yet I would prefer if that one for the sale price. Not a real result. Unless they’re trying to see what we’d prefer to have on sale, rather than our “favorite”.

scottyVSRuSsElLd said:

March 1st, 12:09 am

Kool

DeadWreckeningX said:

March 1st, 4:07 am

Really hoping for FFXV. I’ve played all of the Ezio trilogy enough and I was already planning to buy XV this week so getting it cheaper would be amazing.

i_Shoryuken said:

March 1st, 5:40 am

Owned the hard copy and looking forward for digital copy. I missed out on the 34% off 2 weeks ago. Now i’m looking forward for FFXV digital copy @ 40% off. So hopefully FFXV win.

sim4u said:

March 6th, 7:40 pm

I’m feeling the miss out ups and downs of game life here i got a new 2 tb hhd and then i found out yesterday sonys going to give in and do what they should have sooner give up and give us an update with in letting us have external hard drive support some time this year hurry up please sonny some of us are forced to use digital goods at a higher price over location its not easy to catch a good game working over seas putting more pressure to buy sooner than later online and that fills hard drive fast .

final fantasy died off in my interest a long time ago its not so exciting for me might as well change the name to next fantasy its any thing but the last I’m guessing then too see some one offer 99$ for empty game stat goods just to help get through or to even get a trophy seems like digital extortion that’s the feel i got on the older assassin creed games online and the first one was super fun and then supper glitch loaded there’s a lot of other things i could go on about . still some ones going to get in on a game deal if there looking .

drd7of14 said:

March 13th, 2:20 pm

Yeah, but what I really like is the consistency. Every weekend in a row, something like this coming back is pretty sweet. And it kinda seems like they are making slight adjustments to the pricing and everything. I can’t recall the Bioshock collection being $30 thus far, so that’s a much better deal. And X-Com 2 is a solid game as well.

And since they are both 2K, the publisher wins regardless! :)

killerlightning said:

February 27th, 4:19 pm

Wish these were deeper discounts like 60 or 75% off, 40 or 50% isnt going to make me want to buy them. Good try maybe next time we can vote on the ps plus games again or flash sales them.

SinceByDarren said:

February 27th, 4:33 pm

This is a lopsided poll, but I’m excited for 40% off FFXV.

ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

February 27th, 11:19 pm

I agree, these 2 games had been on sale before and for the same discounted price. Maybe 50-60% for FFXV and 60-70% for AC would be a actually deal.

February 28th, 8:15 am

We may see the likes. Competition is getting stiffer after all while some developers have been missing the mark. This could give some exposure and jump start to those who deserve it after releasing fir a true by the people judgement and then deeper price drops to help move that exposure further.

meowditore said:

March 1st, 11:57 am

TBH man i agree.. this is why i don’t ever buy digital at all.. unless the game is SUPER cheap.. like 5-10$ and thats pushing it.. sony’s 50% off is on the original price of 60$ even if the game is like 2-3 years old they still go by the 60$ tag.. right now on amazon assassins creed ezio collection is 30$ and that’s not even on sale lol. i would prefer to buy a physical game for 30$ then buy the same game digitally for 60$ idk how many games i have seen on sony’s store like dragon ball xenoverse 2 which on the PS store is like 60$ but on amazon its 40$ like wtf?

Blazing-Shadow14 said:

March 6th, 12:33 pm

They aren’t gonna do the PS Plus voting again cuz people still complained about the games

VIXXCELSIS said:

February 27th, 4:34 pm

Hmm. Would this sale perhaps include DLCs//Season Passes associated with them? (For those that already have all these games…)

The115Annilation said:

February 27th, 4:40 pm

I know for a fact that the Ezio Collection comes with all of its DLC, but a few minor thing do need to be unlocked through UPlay

February 28th, 8:21 am

A very good question in this day and age, but if not, percentage drops taking into account how dramatic said DLCs in their need of complete experience will collectively cost. After all the FREE games are often really making money even still because if they prove worthy, people spend all the more on DLC that is often, usually, still full price.

Either way though, more sales is just about always a good idea. People like myself often lije to collect heavy on sales and drop a good amount on said sales.

podcast_lover said:

February 27th, 4:36 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes!

February 28th, 8:21 am

\●/

Motherboop said:

February 27th, 4:43 pm

Playing Ezio Collection now, this should 100% not be missed by anyone who skipped out on the games last gen. The collection is a solid buy, even at $59.99.

xWrongEndx said:

February 28th, 7:25 am

are you serious ? this collection is crap, poor remastered collection with poor frame rates it’s totally a rip off, this should be priced at 19.99 in normal price, I’ll vote for final fantasy for sure .

February 28th, 8:23 am

He could swan dive into the sale stack and into a lot of hearts once more if so. We’ll see.

extr3me1st said:

February 27th, 4:44 pm

Final Fantasy FTW..

PK_Haseo said:

February 27th, 5:57 pm

Agree

February 28th, 8:25 am

It’s where my vote went to be honest and I’m thinking is likely to be the winner here. Who knows, maybe I’ll thus pick it up after all.

AizawaYuuichi said:

February 27th, 4:46 pm

I already own one of these games and have no interest in the other one, so I’m purely voting on which I think deserves the sale price to encourage more sales. Happy weekend discount everyone.

February 28th, 8:27 am

Very good way to look at it. As said elsewhere I’d like to see this be used to promote all the me good games in the shadows and direct competitors. Particularly companies like SNK vs Capcom.

capitolc said:

February 27th, 4:47 pm

you must vote for the cheaper game after the discount.

February 28th, 8:29 am

Not always. This could make for very interesting developer face offs.

chowey117 said:

February 27th, 4:53 pm

Thia is great. 50% off would enzio trilogy is awesome. 3 games but i am curious about final fantasy too

February 28th, 8:29 am

Partly what makes it so interesting to see who wins.

CylonCeturion said:

February 27th, 4:56 pm

Ezio Collection was $30 earlier this month. FFXV hasn’t hit below $40 on PSN yet. Best vote is FFXV

servant777 said:

February 27th, 9:18 pm

You can find XV for $39.99 or $49.99 in stores here and there.

ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

February 27th, 11:22 pm

Actually XV was below 40$ last year….and if you were to go for the deluxed edition that included the season pass it was 64$ 2 weeks ago. Season pass is 25$ alone.

drd7of14 said:

February 28th, 7:06 am

In stores 39.99 + Tax. Also that is used, not new. New is better for the Developer/Publisher. Used barely suits them, besides mindshare of the game.

The cheapest I’ve actually seen FFXV is 36.99 on Amazon, without an extra coupon or anything like that, just a base price. Add the tax to that, for NY it’s 8.875, it ends up being 40.27.

I’m pretty sure NewEgg has had some deals with a coupon where you would have been able to slash 50% off of it, or something like that,

but as far 40% off tax free. This may be one of the cheapest deals for the title, even if repeated. I do agree though that they should drop it to 60%/50% for this vote, cause it does not feel nearly as significant.

Great idea though! This could be fun, and interesting to have some sort of insight into games that are considered for sales, and how that works.

February 28th, 8:31 am

Either way this is giving a great opening for discussions to be pondered.

YODADDY14G4L said:

February 27th, 5:00 pm

Ezio collection because it’s outstanding and it includes 3 games but hopefully Black ops 3 is in this sale because my disc stopped working and I plan on getting the game on playstation store and not on disc sadly.

February 28th, 8:37 am

There’s indeed reasons for multiple buys sometimes. I had Titanfall 2 for pc and PS4. I gave my PS4 copy to a friend who really deserved a damn good gift this year along with some jacket patches and a themed notebook for his mech pilot experience.

As such though I’ve almost immediately bought the digital copy on sale and i still just might. What would be nice is if i could easily buy digital copies for friends like other games on STEAM.

K11I9N14G7 said:

February 27th, 5:52 pm

Discounts should have been equal, bothe 40%/50% off but FF15 will win still in my opinion.

ShadowSkylark7 said:

February 27th, 6:01 pm

It makes sense that the discount on FFXV isn’t as steep, considering it’s a newer release.

February 28th, 8:37 am

I could agree on that.

Priometrics said:

February 28th, 1:02 pm

I’m willing to bet Ezio wins, like I said before Final Fantasy was more the game to get than Ezio therefor most including myself will have already purchased FFXV.

PK_Haseo said:

February 27th, 5:56 pm

FK Ubisoft

February 28th, 8:39 am

They kinda have had a bad rep by their own hands, but i think sone things might be changing over there. Let’s see how Wild Lands does. As such in indeed waiting for a sale. Only so much encouragement to buy it day one.

catpants14 said:

February 27th, 6:06 pm

Love this idea. Keep it going!

kwet740 said:

February 27th, 11:56 pm

FF15!!!!!

February 28th, 8:40 am

Hour they will keep it going. Some devs could use some inspiring competition.

RobDob91 said:

February 27th, 6:11 pm

Please please please ezio collection. Really wanna get a friend into AC and I can’t do it without AC2 and no longer have a ps3…pleaseeeeee

February 28th, 8:41 am

The fight is on!

Priometrics said:

February 28th, 1:04 pm

I got your back mate lol, I already own FFXV.

Muristianto19 said:

February 27th, 7:09 pm

FFXV

February 28th, 8:42 am

I think it has a great chance.

Kishnabe said:

February 27th, 7:42 pm

Why not both…

February 28th, 8:45 am

I see what you been saying, but this is thought provoking and opens more dialog. I think this could become a great practice that inspires developers to release more rarely seen classics and encourage developers to make something to stand up to competition over time.

VidiVeniVinci said:

February 27th, 7:46 pm

Vote Ezio buona fortuna to all

February 28th, 8:46 am

Akuma Matada?

darrenrose199026 said:

February 27th, 7:59 pm

Please asssassin creed enzio. Finial fantasy 15 already was discounted once before.

darrenrose199026 said:

February 27th, 8:56 pm

Finial fantasy 15 still a beautiful game though and i love it

ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

February 27th, 11:24 pm

So was.. ezio collection.

February 28th, 8:47 am

Sounds like a good competing duo for this first match up.

clupula668 said:

February 27th, 8:01 pm

FFXV, without a doubt.

February 28th, 8:48 am

Good chances there be.

Priometrics said:

February 28th, 1:06 pm

Except most people who want FFXV already have it… Ezio is going to win sorry mate. It’s logic.

Juniusdrakus said:

February 27th, 8:07 pm

200+ hours of final fantasy 15 a platnium and still like 2 very hard dungeons and many more items to go……nuff said plus dlc+dlc+dlc+dlc+ multyplayer plus …nuff said

Juniusdrakus said:

February 27th, 8:09 pm

But still get both! Assassin’s creed is great and a must own … but my vote goes to my favorite franchise, ff

ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

February 27th, 11:25 pm

200+hrs of side quest grinding….you could finish the main game story in less than 15hrs…:\

February 28th, 8:50 am

Some people dare to quest more and more and i think both indeed have good offerings for such.

gaborj said:

February 27th, 8:28 pm

I only voted for the Ezio collection cause Ezio is kinda cute and I already own FFXV

February 28th, 8:51 am

Sounds like both games have some eye candy for you. @.@

Priometrics said:

February 28th, 1:09 pm

Which is what this poll actually is lol, it’s vote for which one you don’t own yet not actually vote for your favorite, as chances are if it’s your favorite you already own it lol.

phantomhero5043 said:

February 27th, 8:59 pm

This was a hard choice given my avatar, but I can’t deny the wait for FFXV paid off last year. Ezio will always be my favorite character of all time!

February 28th, 8:52 am

Signs of good competition here.

Randinator-_001 said:

February 27th, 9:45 pm

Final fantasy is so much better

February 28th, 8:53 am

I do admit i think both bring something but that FF will squeak out with the victory.

Dead-Sync said:

February 27th, 10:08 pm

Nice! Cool idea!

February 28th, 8:54 am

It is! \●/

BathoryBlaze said:

February 27th, 10:20 pm

Well that’s a no brainer. Since ubisoft robbed me and all of their games are on sale ever other week anyways. Not that ubisoft will ever see another penny from me. Can you please stop with all the ubisoft sales all together actually.

Oste18262009 said:

February 28th, 6:38 am

I personally love the Ubisoft sales. I got Rainbow Six Siege for $20 and I LOVE that game to death. Keep ’em Coming I say!

February 28th, 8:59 am

Sometimes these sales are thought provoking and if these comments portions remain for every sale battle vote it gives people like us to state or cases on what should win. This vote in turn this gave you opportunity to give thought. I think this could be thus a good way to go forward and hold developers to yet more competition and thus standards. Perhaps this sale is in part just what certain developers need to push for better.

ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

February 27th, 11:16 pm

This is nice to bring back sales.. but its not a sale price that’s cheaper than before…Ezio collection had been on sale for 29.99 2/2/17-2/13/17 and Final Fantasy XV 39.59 12/22/16-12/25/16 the deluxe edition been on sale for 64.59 2/13/17-2/20/17.
So this really isnt anything special, just another trick to make use think its an actually “sale”

CookieCuttinCook said:

February 28th, 1:21 am

You don’t seem to have a very firm grasp on what a ‘sale’ is, lmao.

CookieCuttinCook said:

February 28th, 1:22 am

If you think this isn’t one.

February 28th, 9:00 am

Either way is a good platform for thoughts and discussion.

TSTina said:

February 28th, 1:30 am

Given the choice between the Ezio Trilogy on PS3 vs PS4, I opted to buy the PS3 version because it has Revelations in 3D, but the PS4 does not. Sony made a big mistake by not supporting 3D on the PS4. Fortunately, I can play just about any game in 3D on my PC via TriDef 3D software.

But anyway, my vote is for Final Fantasy.

February 28th, 9:02 am

This event is great for opening such discussion. Hope it continues. I do think FF will win.

damian_rar said:

February 28th, 2:19 am

Great idea, gave my vote to final fantasy XV, as it’s only on consoles, gotta support the exclusives, anyone could play assasin’s creed collection on PC, but not FFXV, give it a shot. My personal goty.

February 28th, 9:03 am

Sounds like an educated decision.

gohan16ken said:

February 28th, 4:53 am

Good idea but not great first example. I have Ezio Collection and I wish the FF15 deal with better.

gohan16ken said:

February 28th, 4:55 am

You can vote twice. I voted without logging in and then again when I logged in.

February 28th, 9:04 am

I thought that at first but then i saw it said i already voted after pushing the button again after log in thinking i didn’t get a bite acrid because i wasn’t logged in.

Tomoprime said:

February 28th, 5:31 am

With only 2 games it seems silly why not do both? Duh.

February 28th, 9:06 am

I like some of the discussion that the event has opened. I think this will hooks th bar higher for developers over time.

Tomoprime said:

February 28th, 5:34 am

I got it, plus members get both discounts!

Trendy_Kid said:

February 28th, 6:18 am

My 4K monitor gets here tomorrow so I think I am going to vote for FFX…even though I just sold my physical copy lol.

February 28th, 9:07 am

It happens.

TanHatMan said:

February 28th, 6:23 am

Oh this is a beautiful idea. Gg, Sony!

February 28th, 9:07 am

Indeed, the opened debates are worth it alone.

iREVOLTER said:

February 28th, 6:23 am

Voting Flash Sale, that’s a new one for NA PS Team. Hope also for regular Flash Sales, though ;)

February 28th, 9:08 am

Makes for good points and debate to be made.

alinkxd07 said:

February 28th, 6:27 am

I want Final fantasy :D please!!!

February 28th, 9:08 am

I’m thinking so too.

DarkwingChuck said:

February 28th, 6:29 am

Ezio Collection is $30 on Amazon right now so I voted for FF XV.

February 28th, 9:11 am

Stratagem understood. \●/

February 28th, 8:07 am

I’m down for just about anything that brings new sales. I’m hoping to see some with fun themes involved like the fisticuffs between King of Fighters and Street Fighter V. Let’s see the people’s showdown between these two titles to see who walks away with the title of who did better by putting it to the people’s vote after maybe a play free weekend like STEAM does.

We’re in a download age, so why not?

I would also love to see some of these recent grand classics that have been resurfacing be promoted like this like the fact Terry Bogard in GAROU: Mark of the Wolves is here, as is Samurai Showdown’s true final entry with it’s KOF sized character selection.

Who knows, maybe Capcom will give us some fairly priced classics with this inspiration. Like Armored Troopers to go with our Cyber Bots or Rival Schools and Project Justice like many of us have been asking for quite a long time now.

Some if these companies could use the inspiration. Looking forward to seeing ongoing votes and encouraging reasons for developers to make a good product to be direct challengers in votes and give great returning classics the exposure they deserve. Something other than re selling just one ancient franchise several times over.

datascat said:

February 28th, 8:11 am

Why would I vote for the one I actually think is better if I already own it (Final Fantasy XV)?

February 28th, 9:12 am

If you love it enough, you might support it by votingto do even better.

Soulblane said:

February 28th, 8:13 am

Already bought FF15 so going to have to throw my vote to Assassin’s Creed.

February 28th, 9:13 am

Makes sense. Stiff competition though

srdavid21 said:

February 28th, 8:46 am

Final fantasy must put it in 60% of discount, for being member plus

TwinDad said:

February 28th, 8:55 am

Very cool idea. I look forward to these.

February 28th, 9:18 am

Indeed!

Thwip said:

February 28th, 8:58 am

I’m indifferent here and voted just to see the results after I had; why can’t I?

known2blaze said:

February 28th, 9:09 am

So, how does this work. “Vote your Favorite to go on sale”. Which means if you already purchased either title, you are going to want to vote the other, so you aren’t paying full price for a game you don’t have.
Interesting.
I’m going to say, lets go with the comments below, and say put them both on sale.

February 28th, 9:19 am

I like the debates it’s opened up.

carabu said:

February 28th, 10:10 am

Or better yet 50% off full price when the game is already below 50% off in stores.

Alecj22 said:

February 28th, 10:03 am

I HATE these voting events. It got us the worst free game each time it was used for PS Plus games, and it just makes it known what we arent getting.

Sorry, but i dont want my PS Plus benefits decided by the mob.

Most importantly though—-How many people voting have no intention of buying either but could impact the results for people who actually want one of the choices?

I just dont like it.

carabu said:

February 28th, 10:09 am

‘MEMBER WHEN THEY DID THIS ONCE FOR THE FREE PS PLUS GAME? ‘MEMBER WHEN THEY SAID THAT WAS GOING TO BE A CONSISTENT THING? PEPPERIDGE FARMS ‘MEMBERS!

IndifferentMan27 said:

February 28th, 11:32 am

Final Fantasy XV!!!!

drwhofan2490 said:

February 28th, 11:46 am

Good idea, I approve!

Wingman_SRK said:

February 28th, 11:56 am

This is a great idea. I’ve already picked up FFXV and I’m not too interested in Assasins Creed, but I’m looking forward to what else we might get discounts on.

PAGE 1 2