Knack 2

Jul 27

Jul 27

Comic-Con Costume Appreciation Poll

Sheila Bryson's Avatar Posted by PR Manager

Our team is here at Comic-Con showing off some of our upcoming titles: Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike, Folklore and plenty of others. THE EYE OF JUDGEMENT kiosk has been packed, and so has the SingStar competition. If you happen to be at the show, be sure to stop by, we’re in booth #4401. This afternoon and tomorrow we will have Navy SEALs on-hand to help you pose with weapons to be photographed and put onto the cover of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike. All right, enough of the plug.

Overall impressions are that the show is bigger already than it has been in the past. Rumor has it that there will be more than 130,000 attendees tomorrow. Crazy! This is my first Comic-Con, and I have to say that I’ve had a fun time so far- it’s been one of the things on my, “I have to do that someday” list. So I wasn’t really sure what to expect in terms of people being dressed up. We have definitely spotted some amazing ones, and we have definitely spotted some that just make no sense at all. In all honesty, I totally love the random ones that leave you wondering, what the … ???

We thought that it would be fun to choose some of our favorite costumes that we’ve seen on the show floor and give you guys a chance to vote on which one is your favorite in the comments section. Today we will feature groups of two or more, and tomorrow will be the individual competition. On Monday we will take the winner of each category and have one more poll to declare the victor. What is the prize? Bragging rights – and believe me, with this crowd, I think that is the best prize you can give.

Entry #1
Like I said, I love the random ones. Pink is the new black for this hot pair at Comic-Con 2007.

Group1

Entry #2
Awesome.

Group2

Entry #3
Their makeup was really well done, and her ears were the softest thing I’ve ever felt.

All Ears @ Comic-Con 2007

Entry #4
A group of Transformers. Their costumes ACTUALLY transformed from robots into cars, tanks etc. See the police car underneath. Very impressive.

Transformers @ Comic-Con 2007

Cop Car

And a very special award that needs no vote. Check out this shot for our pick for Best Family costume. The little werewolf had fur on the tops of his feet! Not only that, but each and every one of them had come by our booth to get their “paws” on the Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow demo we’ve been passing out.

Family @ Comic-Con 2007

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Elsa43 said:

July 28th, 8:51 am

LOL! Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

MongooseKun said:

July 28th, 9:08 am

#2 Inuyasha vs Naruto ;)

Too bad they’re not using Shippuuden characters.

god0fgod said:

July 28th, 9:27 am

Number 3 I think. I don’t really know.

[…] Contact the Webmaster Link to Article transformers Comic-Con Costume Appreciation Poll » Posted at PlayStation.Blog on […]

yy said:

July 28th, 11:18 am

omg i h8 nerds!

StuntF50 said:

July 28th, 2:10 pm

Don’t take this badly, but I need to get the message out to you guys.

SONY GET MORE THIRD-PARTY DEMOS ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE THAN XBOX LIVE THEY ARE STEALING THEM ALL! NO TAXES ON PLAYSTATION STORE!

bobtheduck said:

July 28th, 2:37 pm

What, Sony? No Anime Expo love? I dressed as Otacon, darn it! OTACON!!

@56 Um… First people think that DarkKing’s spamming was what’s getting us in-game XMB (though, likely in 2.0, not the NEXT FW… After all, they said next BIG FW update) now they’ll spam the boards and get kicked off because they think that’s what does it?

Danrider said:

July 28th, 5:00 pm

@StuntF50L: Dude take your Ritalin…Sony will only listen you once you’ve taken them.

@Sony: Ritalin or not the man has a point. I could swear the producer of all pro football said there was a demo for the ps3. If he was lying, call him up and pimp slap him.

raideb-snake said:

July 28th, 6:27 pm

I WANT Full Range RGB HDMI for PS2 games, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Nephlabobo said:

July 28th, 7:49 pm

Guys, seriously….

Could you make a more usless blog post than this?

I doubt it.

raideb-snake said:

July 28th, 7:59 pm

I WANT Full Range RGB HDMI for PS2 games, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE………………………….

coolasj19 said:

July 28th, 8:22 pm

hey im interested in this. its a BLOG for a reason. the can put anything they think would be interesting in here so until you CEO of SCEI your just gonna have to deal with it anyway i vote #2. zabuza and that 3rd guy(i cant remember his name) and inuyasha are the best

Rux said:

July 29th, 7:31 am

Those Transformers outfits were pretty high end. I wouldn’t mind crawling around in a cardboard box all day, hell, I’d be just like Solid Snake! :)

greenfire said:

July 29th, 5:16 pm

i was asked to post my forum thread in the blog as an idea. it is for a calendar feature on the ps3, psp, and home. check out this link. it was a good thread until the mod locked it because he considered it a firmware update post.

xcalibar25 said:

July 29th, 6:45 pm

Gahh Fat..chicks…shouldn’t… cosplay…

Seriously, the monster family is well done.

Scarecrow said:

July 30th, 8:31 am

Hehe no matter how weird they look they seem like they’re having fun! I think that’s what matters.

OMG chubby Fran….and chubby Lulu!

OMG!

the_donger said:

August 2nd, 4:14 pm

i love all of your games kick a#%

gamesplayer said:

August 3rd, 2:32 pm

Sign here to epetition for a dual shock pack on ps3 controllers

Fox_Savage said:

August 6th, 9:19 am

#4 Transformers Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

[…] . Navy SEALs Tactical Strike, Folklore and plenty of others. THE EYE OF JUDGEMENT kiosk source: Comic Con Costume Appreciation Poll, […]

PAGE 1 2