God of War

Sep 06

Sep 06

More PlayStation Store Updates

Grace Chen's Avatar Posted by Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Hi, it’s time for the PLAYSTATION Store update again, so if you can manage to put Warhawk down for a second, head on over to the Store to check out all the new content we have for you this week.

The new demos include:
• Stranglehold
• NBA Live 08

There are also new add-ons for two popular PS3 games – MotorStorm and Ninja Gaiden Sigma. For all the MotorStorm fans, the add-on pack includes a new track, 4 new vehicles, 9 races and a new online mode. Now, for those of you who are just interested in the vehicles, we give you the option to buy those individually, at $0.99 each. The vehicles that are sold individually are the same ones that are in the add-on pack, making the pack a great deal! The Ninja Gaiden Sigma add-on (first of three) includes 5 survival modes for $2.99.

• MotorStorm Revenge Weekend Add-on Pack (New track, vehicles, races and race mode) — $5.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 1 (Wakazashi Razor bike) — $0.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 2 (Wombat Mudslide ATV) — $0.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 3 (Atlas Varjack mudplugger) — $0.99
• MotorStorm Add-on Vehicle 4 (Atlas Arizona big rig) — $0.99
• Ninja Gaiden Sigma Weapons Master Add-on (5 survival modes) — $2.99

And, finally, plenty of trailers and wallpapers:

• Turok “Quiet Kills” Trailer
• PixelJunk Racers Trailer
• Heavenly Sword “Making Of” No. 5
• Heavenly Sword Anime No. 5
• Lair “World in Chaos” Video
• MotorStorm “Coyote Revenge” Video
• Drillbit Tailer Trailer
• Resident Evil: Extinction Trailer
• Heavenly Sword Anime No. 5 Wallpaper

Thanks, and enjoy this week’s update!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 5

aaquib said:

September 6th, 1:48 pm

WOW! Congratulations, you just beat last week’s update! Thanks Sony. :)

*heads to PS3 to download everything possible*

Samuraidino said:

September 6th, 1:48 pm

SO thats roughly ten times more content than the EU store got today.Thanks again SCEE

B1ack_Mage said:

September 6th, 1:48 pm

Awsome! Another solid Update, that’s two in a row let’s make it a hat trick. Oh and are we gonna get any more PS1 games?

Mana Knight said:

September 6th, 1:49 pm

I might buy that Coyote Revenge track. I really like MotorStorm and would like to play it.

enrichovega said:

September 6th, 1:51 pm

Cool PS Store update. Downloading lair demo…15%

enrichovega said:

September 6th, 1:53 pm

oops my bad, downloading yet another lair trailer…16%. Thanks sony. lol

mpnjdevil said:

September 6th, 1:55 pm

nice update, keep it up SONY

TONX said:

September 6th, 1:57 pm

Nice update

But can you please, PLEASE bring out some more PS1 games

brambler said:

September 6th, 1:58 pm

Killer update Sony! Been waiting for a Motor Storm update foreverrrrrr. Looking forward to Eagles Nest too, when is that coming?

warezIbanez said:

September 6th, 1:58 pm

@8

Yeah, let’s see the first version of Warhawk for ps1 get on the Store…

StuntF50 said:

September 6th, 1:59 pm

Nice update, but Sony, listen to me here.

You’ve had a skate demo for two weeks, where is it?
You’ve had a Lair demo forever, you said after release we get it, where is it?

Last update, Japan received loads of PSone games, where are ours? Read this article:

Delriach said:

September 6th, 2:00 pm

I have a problem with a ps store game. I’ve mentioned this before, but

Go! Puzzle has an extremely important problem that needs to be addressed. For the game Skyscraper, when you try to play online, the image of your PSN avatar covers part of the screen. Meaning you can’t even see the whole puzzle.

Also, when you try to rematch a person, the game will not work. You have to exit out or just wait there. There are some other issues that revolve around joining games as well. Sometimes you cannot start a game even when both people are ready.

I’ve never gotten a good response about this, i’ve emailed Sony tons of times, and nothing is being done. Can I get any sort of response to this issue? I know this isn’t just something with me either, it was posted on the forums here when the game first came out.

chase said:

September 6th, 2:02 pm

this is good keep it up

chase said:

September 6th, 2:03 pm

please fix warhawk stats

MUGEN02 said:

September 6th, 2:04 pm

thanks for the post. i guess you will be doing this every week? i hope so.

The_Rick_14 said:

September 6th, 2:05 pm

@11

I’d expect the Skate demo within 2 weeks of its release so the 13th or the 20th. Just my oinion on the matter.

Stoffinator said:

September 6th, 2:06 pm

Another great update thanks! Keep this up. :-)

Dubbedinenglish said:

September 6th, 2:07 pm

See you all in the eagles nest! Go demos.

brambler said:

September 6th, 2:08 pm

Please release Skate so people will STFU!

nabokovfan87 said:

September 6th, 2:08 pm

a nice update, why am i not able to get it yet? its 2 pm. come on sony.

scott said:

September 6th, 2:09 pm

thanks will this be every week…so that way ill no what game is good what game is bad..work on the games/demos everything else is fine 4 now

infamous_31 said:

September 6th, 2:09 pm

WHERE ARE THE PS1 GAMES?????

grashopper said:

September 6th, 2:14 pm

Delriach when playing Skyscraper online try going into the options and turning off the video chat I think that will get rid of that problem of the avatar blocking the screen.

I have the same problems with not being able to rematch on skyscraper kinda sucks

Delriach said:

September 6th, 2:17 pm

I tried turning that off. It still shows my avatar surrounded in a black background. Maybe that option is broken for me ;_;

Skater said:

September 6th, 2:18 pm

Come on Sony, where is the Skate demo? Could you at least tell us when it’ll be released instead of everybody getting their hopes up just to be disappointed every Thursday?

grashopper said:

September 6th, 2:21 pm

Oh really?? I was just going from memory and haven’t played it in a while (Due to it being a pain in the ass to keep a game going) I thought it got rid of it on my screen.

nmc75 said:

September 6th, 2:21 pm

Thank you Sony and Evolution Studios for making the Motorstorm downloadable content affordable for the masses. The low price should mean more people are able to buy it and extend the playability of Motorstorm!

ChvyVele said:

September 6th, 2:26 pm

Come on man, put the “skate.” demo up already!

Niko_9 said:

September 6th, 2:27 pm

come on sony >

Wonderboy46 said:

September 6th, 2:29 pm

Let’s see. How much of this is available in Europe?
Erm, none. Thanks Sony.

If you guys aren’t going to keep the Europeans informed then we need as SCEE blog as soon as possible. We’re being left in the dark with regards to Store content far too much.

Niko_9 said:

September 6th, 2:32 pm

sony plz we want Skate demo >

Solace said:

September 6th, 2:33 pm

@wonderboy46
europeans have threespeach, no?
we already have enough american complainers on the blog already, we don’t need europeans clogging up our blog now, do we?

ExtremeOne said:

September 6th, 2:33 pm

Thats a great update. I am waiting for the store to show the update.

aaquib said:

September 6th, 2:35 pm

@wonderboy46

Why not just make a US account? Its simple, fast and free, and you can get all the stuff we have :)

jedislayer101 said:

September 6th, 2:35 pm

Great update, but WHY won’t you put a R&C Future demo on the store. Insomniac says you have the demo. WHY WON’T YOU RELEASE IT.

dragNdrift said:

September 6th, 2:36 pm

nice update. Still having trouble tearing myself away from warhawk, but I eventually managed to finish downloading and installing the VIP pass package.
Problem: I can’t access any of it in Motorstorm. none of the extra vehicles appear, the extra ticket is no-where to be found… I havn’t tried the online mode, but I doubt it’s there either. Am I missing something here?
I tried re-starting the ps3, tried logging on under the other user accounts on my system (to see if it had assigned itself to the wrong account or something) but it’s no-where to be found! The install seeemed to go fine, the game data is sitting at around 100MB on the HDD.
I don’t get it… maybe I should try wiping the game data and re-downloading it all all over again? (lengthy darn process)

Please Help!

jake484 said:

September 6th, 2:36 pm

WHAT ABOUT THE EU STORE MAN!!!
GIVE US A HINT FOR THE TEKKEN DR ONLINE PATCH!!!

rAdIOhEaD73 said:

September 6th, 2:38 pm

Hey SONY guys, nice update and all but, CAN YOU TELL DYLAN AND THE OTHERS WARHAWK DEVEPMENT TEAM GUYS TO FIX THE STATS PROBLEM!!!
IT”S BEEN A WEEK! WE NEED A SOLUTION!!!!!!!

Fabio said:

September 6th, 2:40 pm

Can’t SCEA take over the updates for EU? Atleast they actually update their store with something..

Seriously. The EU update is a complete joke. No actually it’s an insult.

Cernunnos said:

September 6th, 2:40 pm

Why can’t the EU and the US store get the same content? At least more or less. Why are Sony constantly keeping Europe in the dark? I love Sony, and I’m a HUGE Playstation fan, but I think it’s bad that you can’t serve EU the same quality content the US are getting.

And secondly – Why should we be promped to pay for a new track, some new vehicles and a new game mode for Motorstorm when that should have been in the game from launch! We payed full price for that game, and the game wasn’t even close to completion at release. We should get some free stuff!

Novaoblivion said:

September 6th, 2:41 pm

Great update but none of the new stuff is showing up for me yet :(.

Kratos_ate_Snake said:

September 6th, 2:42 pm

nice…very nice.

Fabio said:

September 6th, 2:43 pm

@Solace

Threespeech isn’t even a official blog. This is the only place to whine at the EU store with a decent shot at some Sony people seeing it.

Not that they care or anything.. :/

40cal said:

September 6th, 2:43 pm

I am about to start playing Motorstorm again. If I can put down Warhawk and Lair. I knew that I kept this game for a reason. Great update. And yes we do want more PSX games on the PSN. 1) FFVII please. I want to put this game on my PSP slim so bad. 2)Warhawk. I never got to play the first one. Thanks

One more thing. Can we please get videos from the TGS on the PSN. I would like to see every thing that Square and Sony have to show in two weeks. Afrika?

Kratos_ate_Snake said:

September 6th, 2:44 pm

Is not up for me either.. :-(

Loki_344 said:

September 6th, 2:45 pm

Nice update again.

Chad Fenwick said:

September 6th, 2:46 pm

Nice update, not online at the moment but I’ll be waiting…

Good to see more content coming ever week!

joel said:

September 6th, 2:46 pm

SCEA is better than SCEE,SCEJ,and SCEK. For a fact, no matter what SCEA is always on top as the best american company ever!!SCEA FTW!!!

Daver said:

September 6th, 2:47 pm

OMG.. people always complain… wheres the skate demo, where are the ps1 games …. jeez go enjoy what you just got, shut up and wait for next week

Anyway, thats a very nice update, i feel sry for european tho

oh and btw… Lair is an amazing game, sure some things could have been a lil better but i hope there will be a Lair 2 to correct and improve all this
(ps. Sixaxis works very well)

Keep it up Sony
For those who didnt play Lair yet, there might be a demo next week who knows :) or just go buy it, it worths the 60$
Enjoy..