PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Oct 31

Oct 31

Happy Halloween from Naughty Dog! New Uncharted trailer

Amy Hennig's Avatar Posted by Game Director, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Like UNCHARTED

Hello again!

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune has gone off to manufacturing, and we thought we’d celebrate by giving everyone an early Halloween treat – a brand new trailer, highlighting some of the game’s finished environments and teasing out just a bit more of the story.

We’re also pleased to share another nice bit of news with you all – Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune will now be available in the U.S. on November 19, so you’ll be able to set out on your adventure a day earlier than expected!

Special thanks go out to Massive Attack for the trailer’s awesome music, and to Taylor Kurosaki, our video editor, for putting it all together.

Enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

Delriach said:

October 31st, 12:12 am

Happy Halloweeeen.

YippyKiAy said:

October 31st, 12:13 am

Happy Halloween! NOW WHERE’S MY 2.0 UPDATE?!?

alucard2023 said:

October 31st, 12:15 am

NICE :D u guys rock.

YippyKiAy said:

October 31st, 12:25 am

Great vid!

KBG29 said:

October 31st, 12:40 am

This game is without a doubt the best looking game coming to home consoles this year. Evan Wells and Crew I greatly appreciate the effort you have put forth. It is nice to see what a team of world class developers can do with the right idea, and great use of technology. I look forward to a massive marketing push for this game. Their is no reason for this one to be overlook by any PS3 current or future owners, this is what PS3 is all about. Can’t wait for the demo, and I will be thier on day one.

Thanks

Darkendless said:

October 31st, 12:44 am

Wow this game looks insane on every level!!! Could you say what song this is exactly? I’d like to get it as well. Anyways, it’s obvious that PS3 is more powerful than the 360 even though it has only gotten 1 year of development using a new architecture. Given another year, say goodbye to 360.

lagerblad said:

October 31st, 12:45 am

Now, with games like Ratchet & Uncharted PS3 will lift off. No doubt about it.

Congrats!

Amy Hennig's Avatar

Amy Hennig said:

October 31st, 12:47 am

Darkendless – the song is “Dissolved Girl” (minus the vocal track). I’m sure you can find the video online if you want to check it out! :)

joshlovesps3 said:

October 31st, 12:48 am

just for that, im going to pre-order your game tomorrow

Swift said:

October 31st, 12:51 am

Will this new trailer be on the PSN? I’d like to watch it in HD.

lagerblad said:

October 31st, 12:57 am

Will it work in 1080 now?

Wollan said:

October 31st, 12:58 am

Destined to become PS3 goty. Excellent work by Amy Henning and the rest of the ND team.

Hopefully it will have an ad in the vein of Ratchet & HS in that they basically skip out on the opressing white room stuff and just actually… you know, focus on what the game is about.

[…] game detailing new (and complete!) environments as well as a little more story information on the Sony Blog. Check out the trailer, groove to the music and oggle at the fantastic looking combat and gorgeous […]

Shadow_Dancer said:

October 31st, 1:13 am

That was AWESOME!! And that was just the trailer!! Excellent work guys. The game looks excellent.

zapruder said:

October 31st, 1:14 am

great editing with some great music made with a great game.. what a nice start to my day :-)

Deviation said:

October 31st, 1:19 am

That was a pretty cool trailer. Could we get a downloadable version though instead of the Flash video? Danke.

XxBigP123xX said:

October 31st, 1:22 am

is there going to be a new jak next?!?! not like jak X but a awesome adventure/platformer.

Anyways, DAY ONE PURCHASE CONFIRMED!

XxBigP123xX said:

October 31st, 1:27 am

also is this trailer going to be on the playstation store? i want to see it in HD :)

Deviation said:

October 31st, 1:29 am

Heh, that extra day of release guarantees that I’ll play Uncharted before Mass Effect. That was a real tough one for me because they both look like great games. In fact, Mass Effect is the only game coming out this holiday season that even comes CLOSE to Uncharted for me. It’s a great time to be a gamer. Thank you, Naughty Dog.

AgainstFive said:

October 31st, 1:36 am

Nice trailer :)

I wonder Uncharted has muli languages ?

[…] filmatino: PlayStation.Blog Happy Halloween from Naughty Dog! New Uncharted trailer ID PSN: xXPincoXx tag xboxLive: xX Pinco […]

Bierbeer said:

October 31st, 1:44 am

Great trailer! Love to see it in the PS store too.

Quick question about the languages, can you choose it in the game itself, spoken & subtiteld? Or does it automatically select it from your PS3 system language?
Because i would love to play it in spoken English and Dutch subs.

Keep up the good work guys!

[…] inviato da -jonkabira- Nuovo filmatino: PlayStation.Blog Happy Halloween from Naughty Dog! New Uncharted trailer Dio mio i Massive live: pavel80 psn: pavel_PSN "- To be a rock and not to roll […]

T_Tokyo said:

October 31st, 1:52 am

Excellent trailer, excellent music,

Happy Halloween SCEA!!! keep up the good work.

Thanks for Uncharted!!

AgainstFive said:

October 31st, 1:53 am

Hi, Bierbeer

Check this vid around -7:00 min.

it has languages option so it doesn’t depend on the console setting.
don’t know voice and subtitle thing and what languages includes.
But here is a small hint :)

bitbydeath said:

October 31st, 1:56 am

Has the PAL regions release date been brought forward as well? A month difference is a long time to wait.

[…] un filmato, con molte parti inedite. Piccole dimensioni, ma fantastico. PlayStation.Blog Happy Halloween from Naughty Dog! New Uncharted trailer Tra l’altro in USA esce il 19 novembre, mi sa tanto che me lo faccio import… Folding@home […]

gamesblow said:

October 31st, 2:01 am

Cannot wait! It’s been 2 years for me… this game is going to be kick ass! I can’t think of a better time in gaming… Just coming off of R&CFTOD and now walking into this… Wow! I don’t even need MGS4. Just give me Naughtydog and Insomniac games please.

Bierbeer said:

October 31st, 2:01 am

@AgainstFive

Thank you, haven’t seen that movie before because i don’t want to know too much about the game :) But the first few seconds says it all! Thank you!

DarKaoZ said:

October 31st, 2:19 am

Damn guys! This is badass! It kinda sad that is only 1 day earlier and not more than 1 day lol, I’m asking for too much.

Anyways I already payed this game out and I just need to go and pick it up, but still do you guys know when will the Demo hit on the PSN so I can start showing this amazing game to all my friends?

XxBigP123xX said:

October 31st, 2:28 am

@30

better than one day late.

DarKaoZ said:

October 31st, 2:28 am

Also BTW guys, next time someone in Sony wants to have Spanish Dubs in a game, tell them to do them in Mexico, since Mexico is considered one of the best countries in Dubbing.

I say this specially after hearing the average voice Spanish acting of Heavenly Sword.

[…] Official PS Blog […]

Oddfellow said:

October 31st, 3:16 am

Good stuff! I hope it comes to Sweden this year…It is sad that Europe always get it last..We can always blame Germany but that is not it i think..At least Japan is recognize us as a good market.

AgainstFive said:

October 31st, 3:37 am

Hi, Oddfellow

I’m from Japan.
As for release date. Japan tends to get last.
Many games release in the US first.
and 2nd EU.
Last Japan or not release :(

balliinn said:

October 31st, 3:53 am

Wow that trailer is awes. Nice choice for the music, too.

This game will be a first day purchase for me!! Cannot wait.

Heartsbane said:

October 31st, 4:03 am

Brilliant. I can’t wait to get my hands on the final game, and, of course, the Demo too. That’ll be a little longer than most of the people here, since I’m in Europe, and I can’t wait.

I wish that trailer was in HD, though! :D

Mellkor said:

October 31st, 4:08 am

WoE….Massive Attack…Great!!

“You are my angel,Come from way above,To bring me love”

As I had said … I am waiting this like Who waits Jesus Crist !!

huheuheusheusheus

Athanasios said:

October 31st, 4:09 am

Yes, thank you Naughty Dog! I was hoping I would get my hands on this game in time for my short lived Thanksgiving break.

TheDevilsJoker said:

October 31st, 4:31 am

Awsome video, that dead guy has improved immensly from the weirdly textured toon he was before, now he looks like a dead guy! Awsome wetness affects too on that helipad level when its raining

Xenochaos805 said:

October 31st, 4:36 am

I got some funny info for people who have or have not played R&C future. In one of the last worlds Robot1 says “Let me show you my superior Online capabilities”, robot 2 replies “too bad your processor chip has a 43% failure rate”.I love insomniac how they snuck that in there. Think about what it it means. =P. Great Game and can’t wait for drakes uncharted Naughtydog and Insomniac owns.

killawww said:

October 31st, 5:25 am

I have been keeping track of this game scene i see the first look on GI dame you guys are great the game looks 10x better then when i first seen it i will be there at gamestop on the 19th now i payed for the game already keep up the good work great treat.

DrFurbs said:

October 31st, 5:36 am

SWEET JESUS THAT LOOKS GOOD!

/def buying this.

GAME-HERO said:

October 31st, 5:41 am

Everytime I see this game it looks better and better…This is a MUST BUY, I will be standing at the door with money in hand on release day!

Gorvi said:

October 31st, 5:45 am

Wow. That was simply amazing.

awheaten said:

October 31st, 5:48 am

I hope that they advertise this game more than they have in the past. I’ve been seeing Halo advertisements left and right, but I don’t see any PS3 game advertisement hardly. This game needs to be on TV non stop. By the way, thanks Sony for the price drop I’ve been preaching about all this summer and fall. 399 is a good price point. Sony needs to hit those two points big time in their advertisement: 399 price and Uncharted.
I think that this game can be a system seller. Gamespot is going to give it bad reviews, but EGM is still pretty much reliable. I don’t like IGN but I don’t think they are accepting as much money from Mircosoft as Gamespot. That’s just a little bit of conspiracy theory for me. Anyway, advertisements needs to be Sony’s point of emphasis this holiday season, if they want Konami to keep Metal Gear 4 exclusive and sell more PS3 systems.

Loucifer said:

October 31st, 5:52 am

I would totally have preferred this game being rated M being an adult and all…i guess Sony still believes that children are the bigger audience…so sad!!

i will be buying this rated T game however…it looks so good and definately my style of gameplay…nice job i hope its as good as it looks…i really do….Sony needs this in the worst way

Uncharted Coming a Day Early | GAMINGtruth said:

October 31st, 5:59 am

[…] Hennig, Game Director for Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune posted on the Playstation Blog that Uncharted has gone off to manufacturing. As a Halloween treat a brand new trailer has been […]

Herby said:

October 31st, 6:04 am

Great Video Thanks

Loucetios said:

October 31st, 6:14 am

add it to PSN this week!

PAGE 1 2 3 4