Marvel's Spider-Man

Nov 01

Nov 01

Friday! Warhawk v1.1 Patch…

Dylan Jobe's Avatar Posted by President, LightBox Interactive

Some of you were able to download the v1.1 patch before it was “officially” ready. Since this occurred without the server-side updates to complement it, not all of the fixes would have functioned. Specifically, the viral-rank-up fix and the time-in-vehicle stat fix. Once we bring the system back online Friday, 9am Pacific, these fixes will be functional.

Also, once we deploy the patch, when you boot Warhawk, you will be prompted by the XMB to download the v1.1 patch. This is a fast download so it’s not a time killer. Once the XMB has pulled the patch down, Warhawk will boot back up and be happy! You will also notice a “v1.1” in the lower right corner of the screen.

So, we’ll be monitoring the roll-out tomorrow and this weekend so please check the forums for more info!

Oh…one last thing, if you want to see the list of stuff in the v1.1 patch hit this link.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Gregero said:

November 1st, 5:29 pm

Hooya, Dylan. I appreciate the work you guys are doing to better this game to it’s fullest? Sooooo… any new info on this “Booster Pack” you spoke of?

KnaveX said:

November 1st, 5:34 pm

Yes! I hope this fixes all the problems ive been having.

Rated-G said:

November 1st, 5:37 pm

Yay! I’ve been anticipating this update all week! I wish I didn’t have morning classes tomorrow… Stupid midterms…

Loucifer said:

November 1st, 5:39 pm

LOL…whatever i gave up on this mess already…too little too late

RoAcH2285 said:

November 1st, 5:39 pm

I loved Warhawk when it had problems.Can’t imagine how great it will be when its fixed.

Ultima-Bahamut said:

November 1st, 5:40 pm

Heck yes! Time to hone my Wowhawk skills again.
Might be asking a bit much, but can you guys, in a future patch, make it so Warhawk passengers can eject/jump out? Thanks, and I understand if it can’t be done.

Ultima-Bahamut said:

November 1st, 5:43 pm

*Drops clusterbombs on Loucifer’s head*

XxBigP123xX said:

November 1st, 5:44 pm

THANK YOU!

Playstation » Friday! Warhawk v1.1 Patch… said:

November 1st, 5:52 pm

[…] ko maruyama wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptJust wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know that the Warhawk v1.1 patch will be deployed world-wide on Friday, November 2nd, during an extended maintenance window between 5am and 9am Pacific. Some of you were able to download … […]

gamesblow said:

November 1st, 6:05 pm

Great news! I can’t wait for the DL content to start rolling in on this one. Well, or free… whatever you guys decide. I’d be willing to pay for it, myself… Cause I feel this os one of the only ps3 games that is actually worth investing in again and again. Resistance is another one. Motorstorm… not so much. I feel ripped off everytime I pay for new content with the game, cause it was so bare bones to begin with.

Gregero said:

November 1st, 6:07 pm

*drops them cluster bombs too*

Kamahl said:

November 1st, 6:35 pm

yes!!!!! first resistance, now warhawk!

its great to have developers so dedicated!

nmc75 said:

November 1st, 7:48 pm

Me and my buddy can’t wait to hop back into Warhawk, as the whole stats not updating issue was a reason why we stopped playing for the longest time. Thanks for keeping the community up to date on all that is happening and for the continued patching that is going on and planned down the line!

Kpepe said:

November 1st, 8:07 pm

Great when will we get v1.2 (thats the good stuff!!!!!!)

zookey said:

November 1st, 8:20 pm

I agree with this–and also make it so that you can eject out of the shotgun seat if you can’t land but are within a certain distance to the ground and hovering—or, while hovering, you can walk on your flying craft to get sniping positions (but people can blow up/rock your plane with gun fire to knock you off to your death)—DUDE that’d be sweet LOL

Yeah long story short good job on patch I know I will be downloading it asap!

west said:

November 1st, 8:46 pm

whoa XMB asks you to download patches?

Gota love the dedicated devs.

tearsofash said:

November 1st, 9:04 pm

What if you already had 1.1 but didn’t delete it? Will it work now?

frito said:

November 1st, 9:28 pm

Thanks for the continued support, and thanks for listening to all our suggestions!

This is THE PS3 Online game right now- it is the high water mark so far, and it is the basis for all others – i.e. XBox fans- to measure how their online service rates against ours-

The world truly is watching-

cheers!

joshlovesps3 said:

November 1st, 9:34 pm

ill be trying the new patch out as soon as i wake up tomorrow

T_Tokyo said:

November 1st, 10:20 pm

Thanx D!

[…] Via Blog oficial PS […]

[…] Via Blog oficial PS […]

Lp47 said:

November 1st, 11:14 pm

I appreciate the suppport, for a very fun online game, the booster packs going to be sweet!!!

BurningLance said:

November 2nd, 12:58 am

THANKS SO MUCH Dylan Jobe YOU ROCKS

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tails-4 said:

November 2nd, 1:29 am

fnially

[…] AW: Neues zu Firmware 1.94 – vor einer Minute PlayStation.Blog Friday! Warhawk v1.1 Patch… […]

zapruder said:

November 2nd, 2:36 am

this has been posted all over the web BEFORE this blog.. nice “personal” touch. Why not write something personal Dylan? it’s a BLOG not a message board.

LordOfRuin said:

November 2nd, 2:58 am

Ha ha ha! After I heard about the RFOM patch, I patched and had a go. I love the ease with which you can get into a game, but blimey, I was rubbish. I couldn’t remember the controls, and when I rediscovered them, I was wishing they were Warhawks. Ha ha! I love RFOM, but Warhawk is my new [DELETED].

willywhisky said:

November 2nd, 5:45 am

Awesome!!!!

Things must be busy because I keep getting either a network connection error or can’t reach server error.

so_what_20six said:

November 2nd, 6:01 am

A heads up for UK Warhawk fans.
Just been on phone with Sony Customer Support and been told “We’re getting a lot of calls about people being told they can’t use the content from their systems, the servers are down until 4pm GMT but the patch should have downloaded fine and the game should work after that time”
Save you a bit of cash phoning them to be told the same thing as me.
Roll on 9pm when I’m home from work to try it out. WOOOOOO!

ISEMAN said:

November 2nd, 6:04 am

@Loucifer – man, all you do is complain. You have some super nerd power complex don’t you.

Thanks Dylan, the game rocks!!!! These updates are just more icing on the already very tasty cake, my buddy and I are addicted to your game.

gamesblow said:

November 2nd, 6:25 am

Dylan, I just got this really cool idea… “JET PACKS” What about it? Think about it, man. How cool would it be to add rocket packs to our soldiers for certain task we complete? It could go hand in hand with The Airmen rank. They could control just like the warhawks, really. Only on your Soldier… Anyone think it’d be cool?

Davitr0n said:

November 2nd, 6:50 am

@ gamesblow – Jet packs would be cool. :)

Can’t wait to get this patch and jump back into Warhawk at the correct rank. Never thought I would be so happy to be demoted! (if it works)

xxLONESTARxx said:

November 2nd, 6:58 am

Woohoo! This and the Resistance update made my week…Good Work.

PATRICKMAGHERAFELT said:

November 2nd, 7:12 am

Oh no. I have downloaded the update but now warhawk will not start. It says “you cannot use this content on your account”. Even though it is the account i have used every time i played warhawk. i have tried deleting the warhawk memory but that didn’t work either and now i am re-downloading off playstation store. Please help!

LordOfRuin said:

November 2nd, 7:14 am

Oh crivvens! Here’s how it happened to me. I loaded up Warhawk, “There’s a patch, woo hoo!” I shout, go. Patched! Reload Warhawk, “Can’t be played on this account?”, WTF? Tried US account. Nope. Backup and erase settings and stuff. Nope, no joy. Reset, try again. So at this point I’m assuming a half assed patch test has resulted in a corruption of my installation. Balls. I can’t even play locally. Okay, I paid for this, downloaded it. I can do this again. So, delete. Back on the PSN, download again. It’s still downloading as I type. I came here to whine about it….

…only to find here that the servers are down for a few hours, and that’s probably why it’s bust. Well, ain’t that just perfect?

Note to self: If possible, check net before doing anything too drastic.
Note to patch developers: Perhaps you could make mention of the scheduled downtime in the patch instructions? Something like date and time of downtime? Simply “Would I like to patch?” wasn’t enough for me. I’m sure it wasn’t for others either.

Oh well, roll on fourish GMT.

I am glad I backed up my settings though. All that phaff to get the feel just right again? No thanks. Mmm! Here’s a thought: It’d be nice to think that future games with similar controls could tap into existing game installations and use the control preferences. That’d make newer games so much quicker to jump into wouldn’t it?

Hey, as an aside, does anyone have a GranTurismo4 save that they can post? I’d just like to have a last proper blast before a new GT arrives, and can’t be arsed to work through everything again. Especially the licenses. What a ball ache they are!

Okay, that’s my tuppenth worth. Enjoy!

gamesblow said:

November 2nd, 7:16 am

@34

They’re doing server updates and matiens, man. Don’t jump the gun on everything. Let Sony and Incog sort it out before you go all up in arms and deleat things and re-download stuff.

P.S. Dylan > Jet packs… think about it “ha”

LordOfRuin said:

November 2nd, 7:21 am

Jetpacks? Nah! Throwing any spare knives that you’ve liberated? Yes please.

gamesblow said:

November 2nd, 7:24 am

Jet packs would rule, man. They’d give a whole new air strike assault and in turn add a new layer of depth to the game. Now people would have 2 forms of air strikes, so to speak. 1 more traditional and the other more intricate.

The knife idea is cool too, though. I’d love to be able to toss them at people. I’d also like a shotgun!!!

gamesblow said:

November 2nd, 7:26 am

Basically, the cool things I’d like to see in Warhawk…

Jet packs, throwing knives, Shotguns… ATV’s/Bikes… That’d be enough to keep me super impressed and glued to Warhawk for the rest of the PS3’s life (which I hope is long ammounts of time)

PATRICKMAGHERAFELT said:

November 2nd, 7:30 am

I can’t wait till the new warhawk expansion pack comes. Anyone know the price? Dropships are a feature in it i am told. What are dropships, in warhawk terms? My warhawk is still not workin ;(

gamesblow said:

November 2nd, 7:47 am

Drop ships are going to be large airship pods, basically. They will carry troops and tanks and jeeps

LordOfRuin said:

November 2nd, 7:49 am

@40, has your Warhawk been reinstalled fresh? That’s how mine was. I’m hoping a last portion of patch needs downloading, so it’s waiting for the servers to come back online.

Troop carriers would be nice. But we’d need some larger maps to make them worth while.

All together now, NEW BIGGER MAPS PLEASE! Perhaps they’ll hear us.

willywhisky said:

November 2nd, 7:52 am

I think it would be cool to be able to parachute.

Jump out of a plane, it the chute, stear to avoid fire and land.

I like the jetpack idea too… but it seems to be a bit of a departure from the reality… parachuting… we have those.

LordOfRuin said:

November 2nd, 8:01 am

Oh craperoonie. It seems, from other forums, that only the UK is having the hiccup with the accounts. Can anybody else confirm this? Am I gonna be upset for longer than today? Say it ain’t so!

gamesblow said:

November 2nd, 8:05 am

Parachutes would be nice, but they could get over used. I think the perfect balance of a parachute would be “Dylan, please take this into consideration” when you’re in the warhawk with another guy and he’s poilot. That sucks. You can’t get out and he, more often than not, likes to be a Complete Cricket D*ck and kill both of you. It’d be cool to have the option to bail out in the air in these events. Or, jsut use your Jet PACK “ha”

PATRICKMAGHERAFELT said:

November 2nd, 8:06 am

Well said gamesblow!

LordOfRuin said:

November 2nd, 8:29 am

Make the Warhawk passenger a rear gunner. Or let us fire our usual weapons out of an open hatch, avoiding the wing of course. ;-)

crmgs said:

November 2nd, 8:30 am

where are the servers in warhawk? cant u do a proper job sony?

edwineverready said:

November 2nd, 8:35 am

i have a download copy of warhawk in the netherlands. it won’t let me in. it says that i am not the owner of the game. i could download the v1.1 patch. hope this problem is gone when the servers are up again.

PAGE 1 2 3