God of War

Jan 04

Jan 04

What If You Could Go To CES?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Shortly, I’m heading out to Vegas for the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show. While this event is huge – over 150,000 attendees – that’s only a fraction of the people who’d like to visit the booths, trying out new games and just soaking up all the tech. As I see it, my role there is to transport you – the interested, yet ticketless, PlayStation fan – inside the gates.

CES Booth

Throughout the event, we’ll be sharing new pics and video of all things Sony, from new gaming developments to amazing A/V setups to some of those new Blu-ray 1.1 movies. But if you were able to attend – what would you wanna see? Would you hunt down a demo of Metal Gear Solid 4? Would you search for new peripherals or try to get into some press conferences?

Take a look at the list of exhibitors, plot out a virtual course on the show floor, and let me know – specifically – what you wanna find out about in the comments below. I’ll do my best! Not *everything* has to stay in Vegas …

In the meantime, have a look at some set-up pics of the Sony booth. We’ll have a lot more soon!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 3 4 5

AgentGoomba said:

January 8th, 5:27 pm

Skype for the PSP eh? Hmmmm..

———————————————————————————
Get free PS3 and PSP games!

IT WORKS!!!

Giddy said:

January 9th, 4:32 am

First things first. Find the MGS4 booth and play it till your eyes bleed. Find out more about dualshock3. if there’s a press conference about home, see it. God of War would be a good one too.

Fox_Savage said:

January 9th, 2:05 pm

I would like to see more Home stuff. And that MovieTheater and HomeTime thing that Nintendo hater came up with is the BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!! I think that it would would be a HIT!!! There will be more PS3 sales and you will make money off of Home which is free to start out with. Oh yeah, WHEN IS HOME GOIN 2 BE RELEASED???????????????? ITS 2008 ALREADY… but oh well…

Debo2U said:

January 10th, 10:52 am

This is the start of a great year. But fix COD4 please sony. It breaks. LOL

Fox_Savage said:

January 11th, 2:01 pm

YES Please FIX Call of duty 4 I cant even play any online games (Thats 1 of the main reasons why i bought the game)

scorpio said:

January 11th, 2:09 pm

You should be asking Infinity Ward/Activision it’s their game….

PAGE 1 3 4 5