Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Sep 02

Sep 02

Penny Arcade Expo 08: Insomniac Interview

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Last Friday I opened up the floor to questions: If you could go to PAX, what would you ask Insomniac about Resistance 2? I jotted your questions down on a sheet, and posed them to Insomniac‘s Bryan Intihar on the show floor. Here’s the video of our conversation, uncut and commercial free!

If Bryan looks to be in a good mood, he had just wrapped up an interview with Morgan Webb. I’d imagine I’m a bit of a letdown after that…

Thanks to Bryan and Insomniac Games. We’ll have more video from the show floor tomorrow.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

MegaClank said:

September 2nd, 7:38 pm

Great interview!

JiNN said:

September 2nd, 7:40 pm

It would be cool if you could interview top Sony people from playstation to.

like asking them why SCEA PSN PSone Classics suck, and why we dont have classic RPG’s like the SCEJ PSN.
Since Sony shifted and tagged Microsoft to shift roles and get big on shooters and not RPG’s they can at least give us RPG’s on the U.S. PSN while we wait and hope.

oh wait i think im going to sneeze…”aahhh XENOGEARS!!” *sniff* thank you

Stoffinator said:

September 2nd, 7:47 pm

Great interview Jeff.

You should be the sole host for the E3 and other events from now on. ;-]

mike223 said:

September 2nd, 7:49 pm

i hate morgan webb… she so fake

cmargary said:

September 2nd, 8:20 pm

Nice interview… I really want R2

Off topic… thanks SONY for the home invitation of today…

Bender Rodriguez said:

September 2nd, 8:58 pm

Jeff, Morgan obviously has you beat in the looks department, but you have her beat in the gaming and the knowledge department.;)

lakaihigh said:

September 2nd, 9:05 pm

sweet interview Jeff. Its great that you always brave the camera for us here on the blog. I would love to see more of these for the upcoming TGS. bring it on man. bring it. also… are you guys gonna post on here about the PSP wifi store and the new PS3 infrastructure mode?

cheers,
Lh

tr3pidation said:

September 2nd, 9:39 pm

Would it be possible to get the links to the videos at the bottom of the post or something? I don’t live in Canada and have the problem. But I just tried in IE 6 and it’s not working in Firefox 3.0.1 for me. But Viddler itself does work, so it’d be nice so I don’t have to look on Viddler for the video you guys post. Thanks for your time. Have a great day.

gardea said:

September 2nd, 9:46 pm

Looking forward to this game for both single player and multiplayer!

Btw Jeff, off-topic but you kind of look like my brother in that video still, except lighter…Anyway, nice interview! Keep them coming!

maxerus said:

September 2nd, 9:56 pm

YEAH!!!!
Thanks for asking my question Jeff!
Now i cant wait for RFOM2 multiplayer!
Because if there’s one thing i love more then EXP it’s a EXP bar! Or any kind of real time EXP gauge for that matter.
Its the main reason i love MMO’s so much.
I LOVE TO GRIND!!!!!!

LeonBlade said:

September 2nd, 10:13 pm

Good interview… I can’t load Vidler videos on my computer… because my computer sucks lol…

There should be some sort of update eventually for a better flash player for our PS3s guys so CALM DOWN ALREADY! Complaining isn’t going to help, and I want it just as bad as you guys.

lakaihigh said:

September 3rd, 12:27 am

hijaker77 – go back to your bridge and do w/e it is that you bridge dwellers (trolls) do! this blog isn’t the place to vent the sad stories of your life including the whole bit about your wii lovin’ mom. I’ll stop now. Next time try to keep your posts relevant to the topic @ hand and you won’t get bashed with an EPIC fail.

sorry,
Lh

m0ntpython said:

September 3rd, 2:07 am

The IG podcast is informative, fun and funny! I would like to hear more podcasts. How man more Resistances after part 3?

Daver said:

September 3rd, 7:44 am

R2 will be great, i loved the 1st one i got my copy reserved, im not a big fan of limited edition tho, but this is too bad this is the cover i wanted for the regular edition :( anyway cant wait to play it

Scodo_Thope said:

September 3rd, 7:45 am

Brian is way enthusiastic and why not he works for one of the coolest companies in North America!

Yes, Morgan is HOT!

SCEA looking to open a branch office in Dallas, I will be more than happy to participate in ANY way needed!

:P

rAdIOhEaD73 said:

September 3rd, 9:39 am

We love you Fragile Eagle!!!

fadet0black said:

September 3rd, 9:42 am

I fell asleep watching that interview Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Onna76_NL said:

September 3rd, 9:53 am

Since I have not much luck I’ll most likely never get to work at Sony :-P

TwinsDad said:

September 3rd, 10:13 am

Thanks for the interview. I was talking to Brian and I didn’t know who he was. I played R2 for a few minutes and he brought over a shirt. Asked how i liked the game, said that FPS isn’t my bag. He was curious more to see what I think. So we discussed the game. Very nice guy.

@Mike223

Never met her have you? She is who she is, nothing fake about her, she’s a gamer. I can say I almost thought the same thing, until I met and talked with her.

BlackTooth93 said:

September 3rd, 12:49 pm

awesome! berserks seem interesting, but you guys had me since you first mentioned a sequel ;)

kur0saki22 said:

September 3rd, 1:35 pm

Nice interview. I am proud of what the developers are doing however playstation is really pissing me off.

1.LWP End of July…..Delayed End of August… today is September 3rd make your own conclusions.
2HOME
3.Playstation Network Cards- remember that? quite sure you don’t.
Can we finally get something from playstation that’s not delayed?

PAGE 1 2