Knack 2

Oct 27

Oct 27

LittleBigPlanet: We’re Up, Online and Official!

Mark Valledor's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, SCEA

UPDATE: Pre-order codes are now activated and are able to be redeemed now!

Great news! Media Molecule has unveiled that the LittleBigPlanet servers are up and running and ready for the world to start posting new creations and levels. Click over to www.mediamolecule.com to see the original post.

In addition to this big news – due to popular demand, all the Online Beta levels will be transferred over to the network for everyone to enjoy.

earth

Finally, to those who’ve pre-ordered LBP in North America and are waiting to download Nariko or Kratos & company, this should all be ready by later tonight these are ready now! Click over to our LittleBigPlanet News Site for more updates when it goes live…

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 3 4 5

Onna76_NL said:

October 28th, 7:57 am

Still waiting for my version to be shipped out :-( I’ve pre ordered the US version (I’m in Europe) but still no message of shipment.

DrUnKeN_TiGeR said:

October 28th, 8:23 am

called 800345sony
they gave me 8664665333
transfered to lady who said will be the week of the 27th
i asked why sony posted the servers are up and online she said thursday at midnight when i again asked why sony posted they are up and the lady HUNG UP ON ME!!!!

DrUnKeN_TiGeR said:

October 28th, 8:45 am

this is pathetic now im being told that the servers are up and running they are slow and that a patch is supposed to be coming out they dont know when and they dont know whats causing the issue?!?!? seriously does anyone know anything at sony??

whitman0427 said:

October 28th, 8:54 am

at the risk of being impatient… I’ve been playing since Saturday and have been unable to access the online stuff… keep getting server errors… are there still some connection issues? or possibly too many excited gamers at once? I’m dying to check out some user levels

kensharp said:

October 28th, 8:56 am

Cool, I got my shipping notification from Amazon on Sunday, so should be receiving it any moment now. Looking forward to it…

whitman0427 said:

October 28th, 9:01 am

oops!!! wow! my bad… didn’t stop to read all the comments before last post… connection and server issues sounds an awful lot like all the server crashes experienced by the Beta Key seekers a couple weeks ago!! who’da thunk this could happen!! (tad bit of sarcasm, with a pinch of understanding the mass appeal of a Blast of a game to play)

NeoMagus said:

October 28th, 9:41 am

Picked it up today but im getting a cannot connect to server error…guess there are still some probs but the single player has been pretty cool so far

mjaj29 said:

October 28th, 9:59 am

has anyone had a problem getting LBP online?

stilholm said:

October 28th, 10:10 am

LPB still not working as of 1:10 p.m. EST

ftown said:

October 28th, 10:31 am

1st week server hiccups, did you really expect anything else? great game btw :-)

ant is a anthole said:

October 28th, 11:48 am

w00t w00t, its back online people!! thankyou Sony and MM for satisfying my LBP addiction.

rockymtnbri said:

October 28th, 12:57 pm

I played a little while ago and can confirm that the servers are not only up, but stable as well! Not one glitch and I played the GOW easy level as a test on-line!

face2007 said:

October 28th, 1:07 pm

Still says cannot connect to servers…..hmmmm…..

DrUnKeN_TiGeR said:

October 28th, 2:32 pm

working here now

nxp3 said:

October 28th, 7:21 pm

I’m experiencing some lockups…long pauses. I don’t think I’m playing the online stuff…just the introductory part and seem to be locking up. Anyone experience that?

maluraq said:

October 28th, 8:55 pm

I was playing online just fine for a few hours this evening here, but can no longer connect to the servers myself. Also, after completing the first level after the gardens it still shows as 0% complete. Very strange.

PHead4 said:

October 28th, 9:42 pm

Yeah I think they took the servers down again. It started to effect my offline play for a bit, and then I couldn’t connect at all online. Was about to publish my first level. Guess I’ll have to wait.

The_Vandelizer said:

October 29th, 4:52 am

when are the Media Molecule shirts coming out or the space suits? becuase of the delay i havent seen it in the ps store?

JonU said:

October 29th, 6:35 am

I haven’t been able to get online in lbp since monday at like 11:30am. Hopefully we’ll be able to play online pretty soon. Lets hope this isn’t another SOCOM disaster.

ant is a anthole said:

October 29th, 8:58 am

I can’t connect either since last night, hopefully the servers will be up and running soon.

Onna76_NL said:

October 29th, 10:44 am

Oh goody!!! My US import version shipped out yesterday, hoping and praying on my knees I’ll have it before weekend. Ow yeah… that’s right, I’m getting Bioshock first. Oh well… that one can hold :-D

MrCamo said:

October 29th, 11:44 am

THe screen would lock up during the beta, they reset the servers and it works fine for about a day. If you turn off the network connection it seems to load OK every time.

jazzyrider said:

October 29th, 1:26 pm

Suggestion: have a subscription fee similar to XBL to take care of these so-called server/online issues. I for one am willing to pay if it means no lag for great games like LBP.

matt2793 said:

October 29th, 5:04 pm

the servers are up and fully functioning!!!!!!!!

matt2793 said:

October 29th, 5:05 pm

have not had 1 freeze up in like 3 hours : )

Arachnid said:

October 30th, 12:32 pm

This is seriously one of the best games of the year…the online feature is the best I seen on any system so far (I mean I can bring friends back to my Pod and show them around). I could talk about this game for days on end (from the customized characters to the hand gestures) THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chains Of Darkness said:

November 3rd, 7:57 pm

guys,[DELETED], are the space suit and t shirt costumes on for download yet?and if so,where are they?ive checked the ps store on my uncles ps3,and i checked under littlebigplanet,and uts only game videos.so can som1 PLZ tell me where to go to download the t shirt costume?(idc bout the space suit)

chanskie said:

November 6th, 4:16 am

I finally got my copy here in Australia. Love the game play and the cuteness of sackboy…but but but, i having problem connect onto the server, why??? It keep saying there is an error while connecting to the server??? What’s going on? i thought the server issue has been fixed?

G-a-r-n-e-r said:

November 18th, 10:04 am

Well I’ve had LittleBigPlanet for 3 weeks now, (since 28th)
and I have NOT been able to connect/’find’/’create’ any online games on it. I’ve tried going on loads of different levels online, NO LUCK, but i am connected to the server as i can play on other peoples created levels!?!?!?!?!?!
wtf can i do?

scorpio said:

November 18th, 10:30 am

weird maybe your firewall settings?

PAGE 1 3 4 5