Knack 2

Dec 03

Dec 03

Qore Episode 07 is Coming… and it’s FREE!

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

We have good news for you this month. As our way of saying “Happy Holidays,” the PlayStation Network is offering the Single Episode version of Qore Episode 07 (December ’08) for FREE* in the PlayStation Store. So, this month is your chance to check out an entire episode of Qore starting this Thursday, December 4th.

Episode 07 begins with an inside look at EA’s “Skate 2,” the sequel to the game that redefined what it means to ride a virtual board. Then, Audrey Cleo rolls over to Skatefest ’08 in San Diego for a spin around the boarding scene.

Next, Veronica Belmont makes her way to Capcom to check out two of their latest projects – “Bionic Commando,” the re-imagining of the classic 8-bit franchise, and “Flock,” a really cool PlayStation Network game that definitely does not follow the herd.

We also introduce you to the “Steam Punk” sub-culture as we take a look at Codemasters‘ “Damnation” – a post-modern third person-shooter served with a Jules Verne twist.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Qore if we didn’t have a few downloadable and playable goodies for you in the form of an exclusive Killzone 2 theme and the latest addition to the ArQade – “Blast Qore.”

Annual Subscribers to Qore will find their Download Centers filled with a Qore-exclusive “Flock” demo.

We hope you enjoy the holidays and get a chance to experience this very special episode of Qore!

* PlayStation Network registration required. User responsible for internet fees.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

ftwrthtx said:

December 4th, 7:06 am

Free is always a good idea.

InfinitiProject said:

December 4th, 7:31 am

This is good news but I really hope us subscribers don’t get shafted by having this issue count as one out of our 12.

Or how about we make a deal:

I’ll trade that one issue count if you guys deliver Veronica to me :D :D :D

egres said:

December 4th, 8:44 am

You’re nothing but a waist of money QORE. Never received my R2 beta key download thingamajig…. not like it matters now…

VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER HERE!!!…!!!

On a positive note: Veronica’s cute ^_^

TrentIsSmoking said:

December 4th, 9:12 am

Wow now I feel stupid for paying for this episode… So what do we chumps that already gave you money, with an annual subscription, get for this episode? Do we get anything for supplementing your income for the past months? I know you want to get other numbs to sign up and get this service, but geeze giving away something you already charged others for is quite lame… You are LAME sir!

TrentIsSmoking said:

December 4th, 9:14 am

and by the way, my girlfriend is way cuter than Veronica… ;-P

K1LLerBreW said:

December 4th, 9:38 am

I see, so Enforcer_X how is it I only lost 16 pennys when each episode is $2.99 and this one is free.If this is true That FLOCK is only the demo why in the hell would I pay for a Demo. I hope we annual subscribers get a free episode out of this.

K1LLerBreW said:

December 4th, 9:40 am

we they should make 2 episodes for us annual subscribers this month just to make up for what we paid for.

gmk218 said:

December 4th, 10:48 am

i want a refund on this episod credit to my wallet i feel raped geesh you should give annual subsribers some credit here after all we are supporting qore

Qore-daddy said:

December 4th, 11:07 am

Hang in there. Qore loves you guys, believe me.

psmgamer said:

December 4th, 11:19 am

Free Qore thats cool. Veronica is hot.

nightspd said:

December 4th, 1:10 pm

So when will it be available? will we receive a code or what?

PHIBALNATION said:

December 4th, 1:58 pm

It’s available now.

LeonBlade said:

December 4th, 2:47 pm

SKATE 2 FTW!!!!

PHIBALNATION said:

December 4th, 3:06 pm

Just tried out the free dec. issue of qore. WOW people actually pay for this garbage?

Gkar of Narn said:

December 4th, 3:49 pm

Please give us annual Qore subscribers early access to a demo for Killzone 2. Many of us that did not gain access to the beta are quite upset & would like to try out a demo.

Also, I feel that the developer interviews in each Qore episode are too short. Please consider making them longer.

Thank you.

PHIBALNATION said:

December 4th, 4:16 pm

Your not missing much with the beta, it lags like crazy and really isn’t that good. If I could I would give you my beta key.

Angry_Qore_Subscriber said:

December 4th, 4:53 pm

@K1LLerBreW

We are getting 2 Qore episodes this month. Qore is not monthly, its every 4 weeks. 4 weeks from now is Dec 31st, we’ll get another one then.

linebeginstoblur said:

December 4th, 6:04 pm

@Angry_Qore_Subscriber

No, it’s monthly. There were five weeks in between 2 and 3 and between 4 and 5. And all issues were during the first week of the month except for 5, which was only delayed because it was Halloween-themed and wanted enough time to include Halloween stuff in it. I know that an annual subscription is supposed to be 13 issues, so every four weeks makes sense, but that’s just not the case.

Quote from the product page: “New Episodes of Qore are scheduled to be available on the first Thursday of every month.”

IcEmAn_S6 said:

December 4th, 6:42 pm

So does this mean all us subscribers will receive an additional episode extension or is this just a benefit to the non-subscriber? I don’t mean to be cheap but I don’t want to be paying for something that’s free!

linebeginstoblur said:

December 4th, 7:00 pm

@K1LLerBreW
“I hope we annual subscribers get a free episode out of this.”

Technically, we just did.

Also, you said you don’t understand where the “16 pennies” means, so I bet you didn’t read the first page of comments.

In all seriousness, I posted a comment about this issue (almost the first one), and I’d like to know the answer, but I won’t lose sleep over it. Either way, if you ask me, a free issue is a great way to let people who aren’t interested in Qore to try it out and see if it’s something they’d like.

Either way, no offense to the people who put together Qore, but I don’t know if I’ll renew. I just don’t seem to get much out of it lately. To be honest, I mostly just watch it for Veronica now. But that’s not always a bad thing. ;)

jugimonster said:

December 4th, 7:21 pm

is bionic comando good?

Mattimeoo said:

December 5th, 8:36 am

I’m feeling as though annual subscribers are being blatantly ignored in regards to what we’ve asked. This can only lead me to believe that yes, this is going to be one of the episodes we paid for up front. If this is true, this is sad and insulting. If it’s true, I wont be subscribing again.

Enforcer_X said:

December 8th, 11:28 am

@170
Thank you.

Enforcer_X said:

December 8th, 11:30 am

@All Subscribers
Look, companies give free stuff away all the time to try to get more people interested.

Obviously, you saw the value in it the first go around and subscribed so you have the forethought and foresight to see that. You have also enjoyed the product this long and some people appear to enjoy it still.

I think the real problem, judging from the comments, is subscribers feel screwed because you are NOT happy with the product in general. Rather than complain about that you claim you really want a refund for one episode or you want everyone to pay for it so you have someone else to complain back and forth with about the lack of this or that. (Hey, misery loves company right?)

If you want to truly, make a difference speak with your wallet. Do not renew!
Vent your issues to Sony but be professional and courtesy, then simply do not renew.

Either things will change or Qore will fail, but handing out money and just blindly complaining is not going to get anything done only money or the lack there of can cause a reaction.

Stu Pidaso said:

December 8th, 3:14 pm

Less than 10 days until the release of home and still no beta invite for this annual subscriber. I don’t care if home is crap it is just the principle of it. Don’t say you are going to do something and not follow through with it.

PAGE 1 2 3 4