Marvel's Spider-Man

Jan 09

Jan 09

CES 2009: Inside EA’s upcoming Home Sports Complex

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

You’ve seen the trailer, now get your guided tour of EA Sports’ Home space from the CES show floor. EA Senior Producer Robert Burnett shows off the digs, talks mini-games, stat progression, and exclusive poker bracelets for you high rollers out there. Hey, we’re in Vegas!

The EA Sports Complex will move into PlayStation Home this Spring. We’ll have EA back on the blog to let you know more when when the release is imminent.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Vince_Vizard said:

January 16th, 9:22 am

Finally some good ol’ fashioned poker!!

WorldDomoNation said:

January 16th, 1:19 pm

They should implement Skate! That would be awesome!

awsome_robot said:

January 20th, 5:58 am

home needs this kind of stuff… more frequently.

awsome_robot said:

January 20th, 6:01 am

home needs this quickly, the lack of fixes and add-ons is making the experience feel old.

Victor1 said:

January 20th, 6:36 am

WHEN WHEN…I WANT IT

billa123 said:

January 21st, 3:23 pm

home to boring bring some fun in it

my_katamari said:

January 21st, 4:39 pm

Has anyone wondered?? RIGHT NOW for the basic HOME, it takes up 3GB of your hard drive. IF this goes on for years, won’t you eventually need a bigger hard drive? I have a 160GB right now, but want to get a 320GB 7200RPM.

For those out there who have the 20 or 40GB, would they be looking to getting a bigger hard drive to go on HOME?

Juwan11 said:

January 21st, 5:17 pm

when will the warhawk complex be out?

FireVader said:

January 21st, 5:35 pm

I hope when they launch this that they are going to use multiple servers for the launch and the games…Not like the Bowling Alley where you can never get on the Pool Tables Bowling or the arcade machines until you wait and wait and wait and wait and wait

Primalhaze said:

January 22nd, 2:03 am

This looks really awesome. My mouth is watering even now. I can’t wait but, March is a long way off. I enjoy poker and anxiously anticipate these great looking new features to Playstation Home. Man i love this system and the Sony team and it’s partners .

Primalhaze said:

January 22nd, 2:15 am

If u can earn braclets and the such for playing in thier games. How come Home gives u nothing for bowling a perfect 300 game?

capitolc said:

January 22nd, 3:45 pm

… THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

I am currently diggin HOME for the mini- game, namely Bowling, but now I got EA coming into the mix. I can’t wait until I move in March, just about the time when this will be added. I’ll be all over RC Pro-AM, then I’ll learn some Poker while I’m at it.

I CAN’T WAIT!!!! EA, you do the damn thang!!

StaticFox said:

January 22nd, 4:18 pm

freakin amazing. This is what we’ve been waiting for! Unlockables, rewards, actual games that are worth playing with your friends, progression….wonderful job!

Nahasman said:

January 23rd, 8:53 pm

really great job, that what i was dreaming for. Development , in future, for such program will change things alot. thanks for both Sony and EA for the excellent work contributed in high quality and performance

Bryyo said:

January 24th, 1:05 am

This is gonna be great! Although, they should add a boxing ring, air hockey tables, and a basketball court.

LUCKY_ONEE said:

January 24th, 3:02 pm

this look good but home should give use at less some free stuff to get not gust every thing to buy

but the game looks good

DOMI_JUAN said:

January 24th, 3:41 pm

I know someone already made an similar comment but I like to iterate on that again. It would be nice to be able to play the mini games without waiting for the millions of people to get off to utilize it.

FOJ_Drag_Racer said:

January 24th, 8:23 pm

I hope that this is the start to lots of big things being added to Home. Mainly because I am sick and tired of Xbox fanboys saying that PS3 sucks because of online play.

biff9184 said:

January 25th, 4:42 am

its still missing a few mini games like darts for example,or maybe a shooting range,

killerstern said:

January 25th, 3:02 pm

plz build a tenis court

yosoylindo445 said:

January 27th, 10:38 am

nice i can’t wait to see that, so is coming out next months in march or what ?

rajKennedy said:

January 27th, 4:52 pm

Looks like every mini-game is going to be constantly busy, regardless of the server. I don’t want to wait around to play poker or race cars.

DarkRevenger said:

January 29th, 12:15 pm

yo ea if u added a type of basketball game in the arena this would be the sickest thing ever…. trust me

madsnoop said:

January 30th, 1:10 pm

This is very cool…making home even more better, and this will make it very fun to play w/ freinds..

DOUBLERAR said:

January 30th, 3:32 pm

Finally, I will actually be using Playstation Home without being bored so quickly. I bet there will be lots of people in this world so look forward to crashes (in my opinion). I hope these games will be very good quality-wise and gameplay-wise. I also wish Playstation Home was trophy-enabled. For example: A bronze trophy for winning a poker game, racing game, etc. A silver trophy for reaching to the black table in poker or being on the leaderboards in racing. A gold for unlocking everything. A platinum spending 100$ in real money in the Playstation Home Mall (JK)!

mario4441 said:

February 1st, 8:26 pm

Do u get to spend the money u get in poker for real money in psn?

IISanitariumII said:

February 5th, 5:43 pm

Wow,Sony is stepping up their game.That’s why i believe they are still number 1 baby oyeah!

tbag101 said:

February 6th, 3:33 pm

This is nice and all but what about the fact we still do not have in-game TV’s or stereos, or that we can’t openly talk over the entire HOME software, other than our own home or a phone call!

PAGE 1 2 3