Paragon

Feb 12

Feb 12

Haven’t Tried MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Yet? New Demo Coming Today

Nigel Kershaw's Avatar Posted by Game Director, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift has been out for a couple of months now, and we’ve been rabidly beavering away on producing a pile of downloadable content to give you some new gameplay to get you teeth into. But for you unfortunates who have yet to taste the thrill of destroying a tropical paradise with a bevvy of dirt racing machines, we’ve also put together a brand new demo of the game, which should be available to download from the PlayStation Store later today.

MotorStorm Pacific Rift updated demo

Like the previous demo we are offering you both a single player and a split screen multiplayer race, but this time we let the veterans of MotorStorm.com choose their favorite track, Razorback. With its thick jungle, colossal waterfalls, dank caves and a multitude of routes, the Razorback is an ideal taster of the off road thrills and spills MotorStorm: Pacific Rift has to offer, so grab it and give it a whirl.

MotorStorm Pacific Rift updated demo MotorStorm Pacific Rift updated demo

There are few more entertaining things you can do with your pants on.

MotorStorm Pacific Rift updated demo

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

XiXVenomXiX said:

February 13th, 1:02 am

Sony didn’t deliver. Great, what else is new.

guano777 said:

February 13th, 1:29 am

This demo replaces the previous one. The demo on the ps store is the new one.

StalkingSilence said:

February 13th, 5:30 am

Just saw this announcement, I wasn’t enamored with the first demo (will this one erase it?). I WANT to like this game so I will definitely try this second demo and buy the game accordingly.

mvern78 said:

February 13th, 7:07 am

I loved this game, and I’m not a Racing/off road type of game player. If you haven’t tried it I suggest you pick it up and have at it. Even the non-gamer in my house had a lot of fun playing this one.

I gave it a 4.5/5 on my review of it here: http://idek.net/2nK.

Nigel – Congrats to you and the Team on a great game.

rafatollah said:

February 13th, 7:31 am

oops. i must have missed the first demo! but thanks for demo no. 2!
Game looks sweet though. definitely will download this weekend

joostin said:

February 13th, 9:05 am

I think the problem is that a lot of people don’t use the motion controls. I have had several friends play it and trade it in because they didn’t know to use the sixaxis. I find it boring without the sixaxis (no offence to evo), but with sixaxis on it is the best racer ever made imo. Put it in “in the cab” view and feel the rush!

Thrasher20 said:

February 13th, 3:43 pm

Motorstorm Pacific Rift was so much fun. I yet need to pick this one up!

Kadizzle90104 said:

February 13th, 4:32 pm

The first demo was kind of weird, and i didn’t really like it, but i am definitely gunna try this one.

tonydamiani said:

February 14th, 12:47 am

NICE GAME

xiked said:

February 15th, 9:27 am

bought it the day it came out, huge improvement from the first one. Everyone that love arcade off road racing must pick this up!

Rubix42 said:

February 16th, 9:18 am

Gotta say, I saw this post, played the demo and bought the game. Figured you’d like knowing that your efforts are appreciated.

artofwar420 said:

February 16th, 12:02 pm

I’m gonna get this. I’ve wanted the game for a while, but you know, the economy and all.

PAGE 1 2 3