PlayStation VR

Mar 02

Mar 02

Viewing your PlayStation Trophies on PlayStation.com

Eric Lempel's Avatar Posted by SVP, PlayStation Network

Back in November we introduced the ability to sign in to PlayStation.com using your PlayStation Network login credentials. Currently you can see your online ID, your avatar, and view your friend list. You also have the ability to get your Portable ID for use on forums and social networking sites.

Trophies1

If you haven’t already signed in to PlayStation.com using your PSN ID, you’re definitely going to want to tomorrow (sign in here). When we introduced PlayStation Trophies last year we promised we would be extending the feature to the web. We are near ready to release our first phase which will allow you to view your PlayStation Trophies on PlayStation.com with all of the details you can see on your PS3. Later this year, we’ll enhance these features giving you the ability to compare and sort trophies in new ways.

Here’s what you’ll see when we go live tomorrow:

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9

NeonReaver said:

March 2nd, 1:51 pm

That’s all fine and dandy, but what about trophies in Home. Give them some type of meaning in Home. Tie certain clothing to platinum trophies on certain games. That would give people more of a reason to earn platinum than bragging rights. Plus it gives them a reason to go into Playstation Home, so see everybody wins!

drdre74 said:

March 2nd, 1:51 pm

Any way our trophies can some how be on a screen or something IN HOME in our apartments or something? Or just someway to be able to look or share trophies in home since it doesnt look liek we’ll be getting those great trophy rooms we heard about 2 years ago.

reson8er said:

March 2nd, 1:51 pm

This is great, I love having my trophies accessible when I can’t be in front of my PS3.

Its a real pain using an third party site and having to remember which trophies I have and don’t have lol.

A others have requested, I would love to see trophies added to our existing PS3 ID’s and make them “portable” so we can use them in forums and such :D

reson8er said:

March 2nd, 1:52 pm

Another quick request:

More PSN Avatars please @_@;

Belazor said:

March 2nd, 1:55 pm

Jeff, when you said “Not at this time, no.” for the API question, does that mean we can expect it at some point in the future?

A simple XML feed would suffice, we can draw graphics for progress bars and icons ourselves, we just want something parseable so that sites like Playfire won’t have to make us manually add trophies.

Of course, if you create a decent gamer card yourself (and please do have a couple of designs for us to pick from), then personally I’ll be happy, but integrating more with the web is certainly something that will make a lot of people happy – especially those that are more active in communities such as Playfire than myself.

Either way, the site looks absolutely fabulous. I can’t wait to play with it =D

Good job, keep this up and you may just win yourselves some more free internets :)

DankandSticky said:

March 2nd, 1:56 pm

so pumped… hopefully the next update will allow me to view my 1400 trophies inside of HOME, truly the only reason i would use HOME for a good amount of time.
Also, what I have wanted since the first day of trophies is to be able to choose the 8 trophies that are shown on my profile… It would be SO MUCH cooler if I could display my 8 hardest platinums instead of some random trophies i just got…

Thanks guys! Great Work!

thefjk said:

March 2nd, 1:57 pm

Sweeet!

Snake--Eyez said:

March 2nd, 1:57 pm

Are we ever going to be able to delete a game that is still at 0 percent?

SalvoStorm said:

March 2nd, 1:58 pm

Love the increased trophy support, but here’s what I want to see — I want to choose one of my games and see if any of my friends also have trophies for that game.

For example, right now if I want to find out which of my friends has the LittleBigPlanet Party Person Trophy, I have to do a Compare Trophies for each friend on my list.

I should be able to choose a game/trophy and see which of my friends playing that game have the trophy either locked or unlocked (but don’t show me every friend, just the ones with the game on their list).

EnterpriseE said:

March 2nd, 1:58 pm

Keep up the good work.

andy604- said:

March 2nd, 1:58 pm

The Super Stardust HD demo created its list of trophies in my Trophy Information section. Can we get some sort of way to remove it please?

MUGEN02 said:

March 2nd, 1:59 pm

I would like to see the following on the site.
-Auto sign-in/remember me for things like the friends list. No more typing in email/password.
-Being able to receive and send messages to friends and even able to send and receive friends requests.
-Compare trophies of friends.

These are the features I use on my other console and without them it shows how far PSN has to evolve.

demonfreak said:

March 2nd, 2:02 pm

Nice, now make an Official PSN trophy card that updates when we sync trophies via PS3.

LUGOVES said:

March 2nd, 2:04 pm

Please, enable our portable Id to either contain this awesome new update, or at least let it ‘link’ to the info. I loathe manually adding trophies to 3rd party gamer cards. I want our PSN ID to handle that….Please Please!

bob52 said:

March 2nd, 2:05 pm

Nice now all we need is some trophies for psp games

xcroptic said:

March 2nd, 2:06 pm

yey!!! thanks Sony for keeping us happy :) I love you all! (in an other way :P)

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

March 2nd, 2:06 pm

This is GREAT! Now I can keep track of what I have to do in Socom to get trophies, hard as they are to get but nonetheless this will help me out! Thanks Team Sony! Clan UNF

ThreeLeggedFreak said:

March 2nd, 2:07 pm

No Killzone 2 Jeff? FAIL.

Toddy2Hotty said:

March 2nd, 2:07 pm

Good job Sony peeps! :)

Keysersoze10033 said:

March 2nd, 2:08 pm

This is a cool addition.

sectionz said:

March 2nd, 2:10 pm

Nice. Well it was fun running TripleTags.com while it lasted :P. This is the social layer that alot of us have been waiting for.

linebeginstoblur said:

March 2nd, 2:13 pm

It’s about damn time! Thank you!

Now it’s time to add to that puny little portable ID! :P

DNAgent said:

March 2nd, 2:13 pm

Will you be able to compare your trophies to your friend’s trophies on Playstation.com? (Kind of like how it is when you compare them while on PSN and you view their profile)?

Also, a suggestion I would like to make is to put trophies, rank, and your top 5 most recently played games on the Playstation.com gamercard type things.

I would also want the ability to send & receive messages on Playstation.com that way I could message my friends from the website if I am not at my PS3.

As for PS3 I just hope for a private chat that you can use while playing any game and the ability to send and receive voice messages (which could also help people test their mics to see how they sound on it).

Sneeches said:

March 2nd, 2:15 pm

AMAZING :) THANK YOU SONY!!!!

Now are you guys going to add the feature of a PSN card for us to add to our signature and it automatically updates via the playstation.com website?

Also will this be in html code as well as bbc so we can use it for other sites as well?

yingyangdr96 said:

March 2nd, 2:17 pm

Can we see our friends trophies?

sunil247 said:

March 2nd, 2:21 pm

Can we generate a gamercard out of this?

Ac3theone said:

March 2nd, 2:25 pm

gud we needed this

lakaiHIGH said:

March 2nd, 2:28 pm

cool new features guys! sooo this is dropping tomorrow if i understood this right? can’t wait. Jeff you need to get back to work on those trophies my man.

peace,
Lh

dappaute said:

March 2nd, 2:29 pm

what happened to the trophies that were suppose to be in Home (trophy room)?

XGmeltdown said:

March 2nd, 2:30 pm

Nice

LINKO18-1990 said:

March 2nd, 2:32 pm

any word on new PSN Avatars ???? huh ??? HUH ???!!!!!!!!!

ADR143 said:

March 2nd, 2:34 pm

nice cant w8 to try it out!

red5ive said:

March 2nd, 2:34 pm

cool! hey Jeff, mind if I add you onto my Friends List?

JKC31 said:

March 2nd, 2:36 pm

If you can make it easier to access M rated games that would be great. Just let us sign in and avoid all the date/region entering stuff.

Skater_Ricky said:

March 2nd, 2:38 pm

Now we Need a Way to Message our Friends On there TOO :D

Could Imply a Instant Messenger for our PSN Friends…

Call it PSN – IM = PlayStation Network Instant Messenger ;)

SpookieJuice said:

March 2nd, 2:39 pm

Jeff, will this trophy information ever be built into the PlayStation Forums? and can we get a link that shoots us too are PlayStation.com Profile from the blog?

TRIX_BOL said:

March 2nd, 2:41 pm

@Jeff or Eric

When are we expecting to see new Avatars?
Such as: LBP, MGS4, Resistance 2, MotorStorm 2, inFAMOUS, and Killzone 2 ect. Is been a while that we haven’t get any new avatars yet.

However, I will like to listen “Internet Radio” on my PS3 like i do on my PSP. Could that happen?

Chaos1000 said:

March 2nd, 2:42 pm

awesome

goldeyes said:

March 2nd, 2:42 pm

Ps3 is coming along greatly.

dime5150 said:

March 2nd, 2:43 pm

I’d like to see the ability to add and manage your friends list on the web. I know it’s not really related but it kinda is. :)

kingadk5 said:

March 2nd, 2:43 pm

great news

TheInfectedBy590 said:

March 2nd, 2:44 pm

Looks great, nice work! :)

RuxR7 said:

March 2nd, 2:45 pm

I just don’t know what to say. That’s just incredible! Thank you guys!

tretle said:

March 2nd, 2:45 pm

Great work guys, your making a really good argument for shutting down the european playstation sites and having a more global concentrated better experience.

CrusherX said:

March 2nd, 2:46 pm

I’ve head a lot of press saying that Sony’s already done with adding community features and improvements to their PS3, but I think this clearly proves them wrong. Thank you, Sony!

andXyetXnotXwant said:

March 2nd, 2:49 pm

Are we going to be able to message and check our messages from the site anytime soon?

say to set up some playtime from work or school.

Mooshywooshy said:

March 2nd, 2:52 pm

New ways to look at them?

Like… what like papercraft?

Gonna give us some print out-able papercraft trophies so we can have hundreds of trophies around our rooms!?

That would be just about awesome :D

Serpent541 said:

March 2nd, 2:53 pm

Great, now all we need is the ability to compare trophys with others and possibly trophy card.

DustyBlue said:

March 2nd, 2:57 pm

Pretty cool. Features I’d like to see more, however:

– new avatars
– sending messages (possibly voice chat) on playstation.com
– a more detailed, customizable portable ID.

Paranoimia said:

March 2nd, 2:57 pm

I’d really like to see an official, auto-updating signature image/Trophy Card, similar to what’s offered at Playfire.com.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9