God of War

Apr 01

Apr 01

Jak & Daxter Are BACK!

Lesley Mathieson's Avatar Posted by Design Guru

If there wasn’t enough excitement from GDC last week, here’s even more! We are happy to announce that Jak & Daxter are coming to the PSP and PS2!

Developed by High Impact Games, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier takes the intrepid pair all the way to the edge of the world. There they must battle their way past air pirates and sinister creatures in their quest to find a cure for the world’s eco shortage. Keep an eye out for this title to be available later this year!

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Brink Castaway

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier screenshotost Frontier screenshot Brink Volcano

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier screenshot Brink Castaway 2

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 5 6 7

klondikebar2 said:

April 9th, 3:26 pm

^ps: i had the oh-do-mighty post #300! SPARTA!!!!

ib_killa05 said:

April 12th, 12:47 am

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
just found out

PREDATOR_Reaper said:

April 12th, 11:59 am

That’s great, but couldn’t it be for AT LEAST PSN. Also, chances are it’s a port from PSP to PS2, which most likely won’t end well. The graphics are also horrible compared to the other Jak games.

Nevertheless, it’s GREAT to see another Jak game come our way. Now, where’s ND with their PS3 Jak announcement? Hopefully, not too far off. This game’s definitely a purchase for me.

EDDY2005 said:

April 13th, 5:01 am

yes baby im so happy jak&daxter are back im so happy i can’t wait to play it on my psp system woo hoo i love the playstation.blog

beardio09 said:

April 13th, 11:25 am

this is not a april foools it true i want soon ive got a ps2

Eriktron77 said:

April 15th, 9:55 am

i love jak and daxter i have almost all the jak games exept the first one still can’t find it but still i want for ps3 just imagne how good it would look jak with super high graphics.

IrDonutman said:

April 15th, 2:11 pm

how come no ps3 version they even said.
Oh well good thing I gots ps2. :D

barnaclejoe said:

April 17th, 2:48 pm

well, I will keep my eyes on this game.

I stopped playing Crash Bandicoot after Naughty Dog handed the franchise off to a new developer, and I am tempted to do the same thing here.

I know that ND likes to create a new franchise and focus on that, with each new system they work on. However, I have to say, I was hoping they’d make a Jak and Daxter game for the PS3 this time around.

I realize a lot of people love Uncharted, but the gunplay is not really my style, so I sort of got left behind this gen.

Darn!

mail_nz said:

April 17th, 3:39 pm

awesome looks great cant wait

Krisboy8000 said:

April 18th, 4:27 pm

The graphics are a little not what I expected
from PS2. I saw better graphics from the same series on the same console. It might be the type of TV…

shatfurbrains said:

April 18th, 6:40 pm

God @#$%^%^$%$$% Stupid $$%$W#@$ why Couldent it be on PS3

Satish13 said:

April 19th, 12:59 pm

I’m sorta glad it didn’t get released for PS3, because its roots are PS2, just like how Crash Bandicoot was PS1 until Universal Interactive took it over. But yeah plus with the news so far I’d rather wait for a better story lined and possibly bigger installment for the PS3. I hope this one ends it though, so they can move on and make another badass game based off this one.
P.S. morphgun = epic!

SKELLY7 said:

April 19th, 2:16 pm

Looks good. I’ll definetly check it out for my PSP.

kaelinronkus said:

April 20th, 10:29 am

What?! A Ps2 game?? I REFUSE TO BUY THIS GAME UNLESS IT IS ON THE PS3. The Jak series is one of my favorites, and i want a next gen Jak!!

starburst121 said:

April 20th, 9:56 pm

Some people are complaining that this is not on the Ps3. Listen! Naughty Dog has been working on Uncharted 2 this whole time? Also, it was just a few weeks ago everyone was complaining the PSP was dying! Be happy!

melissaf16 said:

April 22nd, 6:32 pm

th3y b3tt3r make3 iht for ps3 or 3ls3 im gunna b3 f,n mad dam f-u h8t3r$

WESFUN said:

April 24th, 6:37 am

ill beleave it when it comes out on PS3 or PS2

emcraw said:

April 26th, 5:40 pm

thank goodness it is on the ps2. i dont have the money for a ps3. but Naughty Dog should have created it and by the look of the pictures it needs better graphics. But i still appreciate that it is on an older system, im still 16 and i still im in search of a job.

Eriktron77 said:

April 27th, 8:00 am

Three words people Ratchet and Jak.please it would be the best game ever imagine dark ratchet.

emcraw said:

April 27th, 11:13 am

ratchet and jak is the worst jak game i have ever played, i thought it would be better then ratchet and clank, worst game ever, but it was almost as bad. naughty dog should have made jak 4, their games at least are actually fun! a game about dark ratchet would be even worse then ratchet and clank, i know games and naughty dog not making this game is a major mistake im going to buy this game just to bad mouth it on youtube. i think whoever decided to put these more on’s in charge of this game was a fool who will lose alot of money, because of this blunder.

randomman900 said:

April 28th, 2:51 pm

Finally a new jak and daxter game after 3 years I hope there are new eco powers and weapons. I just hope sly cooper comes back as well after infamous.

randomman900 said:

April 28th, 2:53 pm

I hope its as good as naughty dogs version I cant let what happen to crash and spyro happen to me again

Daxter-776 said:

April 30th, 11:17 am

OMG! Jak and Daxter is my favorite game series of all time! (hence my name) ohhhhh YES!! And not as another stinking racing game!!! Bow chika bow wow!!!

PAGE 1 5 6 7