PlayStation VR

May 07

May 07

BUZZ! Rock Legends Quiz Pack Hits PSN Today

Jenny Barbour's Avatar Posted by Associate Producer

BUZZ! QuizTV Rock Legends Quiz Pack

Today you can challenge your music knowledge with the new Rock Legends Quiz Pack for BUZZ! Quiz TV. If you can name every member of KISS, know all of the words to “Don’t Stop Believin’” or you just love music, this is the quiz pack for you! The Rock Legends Quiz Pack amps up your quiz bank with over 500 new questions covering the most legendary rock bands, albums and songs of all time.

Below you’ll find a taste of what the Rock Legends Quiz Pack has to offer:

BRET MICHAELS FRONTS WHICH GLAM METAL GODS?
*KISS
*POISON
*SKID ROW
*MÖTLEY CRÜE

IN 1968, WHO TOOK US ON A ‘MAGIC CARPET RIDE’?
*THE TROGGS
*DEEP PURPLE
*STEPPENWOLF
*JEFFERSON AIRPLANE

WHO RELEASED THE GRAMMY AWARD-WINNING ‘MELLON COLLIE AND THE INFINITE SADNESS’?
*STONE TEMPLE PILOTS
*MUSE
*THE SMASHING PUMPKINS
*SILVERCHAIR

SUPERGROUP BAD ENGLISH WAS MADE UP OF MEMBERS OF WHICH BANDS?
* REO SPEEDWAGON
* JOURNEY
* STYX
* THE BABYS

WHICH QUEEN TRACK SPARKS A MEMORABLE SING-A-LONG IN THE MOVIE ‘WAYNE’S WORLD’?
*KILLER QUEEN
*DON’T STOP ME NOW
*WE WILL ROCK YOU
*BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Stay tuned to the PlayStation.Blog for more exciting BUZZ! news coming soon. In the meantime, Rock On!

Add Your Own

BlooodyCow said:

May 7th, 6:37 am

Hay Jeff
Why isn’t my comments showing up with my other account? I know I am not banned. When I try to re-post my comments I am being told that it is a duplicate. And no my comment isn’t be moderating. Hell I am not sure if this comment will show up.

Prankst said:

May 7th, 6:40 am

I purchased every one so far keep’em coming! I love this game!

Constable John P. Silvaggio
Rhode Island State Constable
jpsilvaggio.com

jazzyrider said:

May 7th, 6:50 am

Nice – music questions for Buzz!

BlooodyCow said:

May 7th, 6:50 am

Wow my second comment didn’t show up. Is there something wrong with the blog servers Jeff? I try posting with this account also and only 2 comment has been posted after about 20 tries.

BrianMcGuinness said:

May 7th, 6:53 am

Hey Cow, maybe because you have the grammar skills of a 6 year old.

warezIbanez said:

May 7th, 7:02 am

There better be some metal trivia… OR ELSE!

Also, Skid Row wasn’t glam, and it actually took a few albums to show that they were truly not just hair metal.

BlooodyCow said:

May 7th, 7:05 am

@5 BrianMcGuinness
Wow way to go insulting people dude. I am not going to lower myself to your level.

TheZed88 said:

May 7th, 7:11 am

MÖTLEY CRÜE
STEPPENWOLF
THE SMASHING PUMPKINS
THE BABYS
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Are all the questions that easy or am I just a Rock Junkie? Either way, sounds like the first Buzz expansion I need to pick up.

Exodus_Lang said:

May 7th, 7:20 am

I’ll probably get this once I can find my USB adapter for my wireless controllers. I forgot it at my sister-in-laws and someone threw it out :(

Can we buy another one somehow without buying a full new package?

RCJI said:

May 7th, 7:32 am

This is a must buy for me!

Ftwrthtx said:

May 7th, 7:45 am

Nice to see more Buzz stuff. Thanks

Big_Hawk97 said:

May 7th, 7:53 am

I’m pretty impressed I got most of those questions right. Go me!

NoobianGod said:

May 7th, 8:10 am

Always happy with the DLC

Watchmann said:

May 7th, 8:12 am

price?

mywhitenoise said:

May 7th, 8:21 am

I would buy this if it were $2. No way in hell am I going to spend $6 for this.

Arkeas said:

May 7th, 8:29 am

@#8
Bret Michaels was the lead singer for Poison, not Motley Crue. Here’s the link if you doubt it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Michaels

sscoolChea said:

May 7th, 8:33 am

@2 hell yeah i have bought every single dlc to . I also have the ps2 and psp version of buzz . my girl loves the buzz series so keep it coming . Please answer this question ? will we get an add-on for buzz to add the ps2 buzz series gameplay for buzz quiz tv for the ps3 version . One more , Why can’t we just have the long game instead of making it short when playing with 5 or more . I think we should have that option to play long or short . Hate to play with 8 players and theres only 4 games to go through. Great job guys and keep them coming .

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

May 7th, 8:47 am

This is cool and all but what is real KEWL is that the inFamous Pre Order Demo is available for Download TODAY! I’m already playing it.

Thwip said:

May 7th, 8:57 am

Nice, I hope the price is back at $5.99 rather than the $7.99 price point you tried with the last quiz pack.

PS – @TheZed88 – Poison is the correct answer to question number 1; so I guess they aren’t so easy after all :0

DropD said:

May 7th, 9:41 am

@#8 rock junkie wouldn’t miss that one :-)

Ackers11 said:

May 7th, 9:41 am

hey jeff any news on the motorstorm competition – I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A MONTH!!!

please read this and get something sorted out

thanks :-)

LN_MEXWARRIOR said:

May 7th, 9:57 am

We need a bundle for all the packs!

StalkingSilence said:

May 7th, 10:01 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE Buzz, but seems like the original categories were so well-designed that these packs kinda overlap. I would suggest making packs targeted to older audiences. I would download in a heartbeat to even the game out when I play with family. Oldies music is broad – people might like 70s, 60s, Classical, etc.

More history questions – AMERICAN HISTORY – something like that that applies for more older players.

Skater_Ricky said:

May 7th, 10:06 am

Q: BRET MICHAELS FRONTS WHICH GLAM METAL GODS?
A:► POISON

Q: IN 1968, WHO TOOK US ON A ‘MAGIC CARPET RIDE’?
A:► STEPPENWOLF

Q: WHO RELEASED THE GRAMMY AWARD-WINNING ‘MELLON COLLIE AND THE INFINITE SADNESS’?
A:► THE SMASHING PUMPKINS

Q: SUPERGROUP BAD ENGLISH WAS MADE UP OF MEMBERS OF WHICH BANDS?
A:► THE BABYS

Q: WHICH QUEEN TRACK SPARKS A MEMORABLE SING-A-LONG IN THE MOVIE ‘WAYNE’S WORLD’?
A:► BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

TheZed88 said:

May 7th, 10:27 am

To everyone who called me out on the BRET MICHAELS question:

D***! Can’t belive I got that one wrong! I hang my head in shame….

Doesn’t change my verdict though, still the first Buzz expansion I’ll be buying. :)

evildude683 said:

May 7th, 10:33 am

@24
Nice did you found that on google?
Any way great pack, I’ll get it as soon they update the store ;)

jwspiker said:

May 7th, 11:17 am

really think these are over priced. needs to be 1/2 the price, or combine a bunch of these for a discounted price.

tsukasa1288 said:

May 7th, 11:19 am

sweet, me and a couple of friends the other day were just complaining that their should just be a rock category for buzz after getting owned by the by one of the general music category. i won’t be picking this up myself, but i’ll be sure my friend who owns buzz does.

JoeDuke4 said:

May 7th, 11:21 am

Nice glad to see more DLC, this game is fun with the family.
Jeff, any ideas when we can expect a Motorstorm PR DLC announcment maybe at E3? Thanks

justintimeROA said:

May 7th, 11:23 am

I’ve been waiting for this pack since I bought Buzz last year. Thank you for finally delivering this!

GGCAN said:

May 7th, 12:32 pm

Thanks for this add on.

Thrasher20 said:

May 7th, 12:38 pm

Nice category

synchronizerman said:

May 7th, 12:58 pm

Can the Sonic Unlashed Mazuri Adventure Pack come today? (Maybe PSone classic Klonoa: Door to Phantomile too, since the remake will be sold soon…)

aranguren said:

May 7th, 1:07 pm

Here I go again with my comment for the BUZZ people: Please!!!!! a language pack, or at least a way to get into other regions servers to retrieve user created quizzes on other languages, c’mon how hard can it be???

Dehshizknight said:

May 7th, 2:08 pm

LoL, Jimmy Hendrix FTW!

Kamahl_rg said:

May 7th, 3:29 pm

i wish i had the game, this actually looks good :)

mywhitenoise said:

May 7th, 3:59 pm

$8…what a joke.

Keebzerz said:

May 7th, 4:37 pm

Any chance we’ll ever see new game mode options for Buzz!? Sometimes you want to just answer questions casually like in point builder mode, not go through the entire sequence of game modes. It would be a huge bonus to be able to do just point builder or just pie fight, or select a specific sequence of game modes and number of questions. Even if it meant doing this disabled trophies for that round. PLEASE?!