Horizon Zero Dawn

May 14

May 14

New Home Apartment, Rent-Free

Megan Ybarra's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Network Marketing Manager

HOME CHAMBER Apt

Hey everyone, starting today you can download the exclusive “Chamber” apartment for free in PlayStation Home. Nope, that’s not a misprint. This interactive space comes complete with fire pits, waterfalls and a giant tree that’s more alive than you might expect. But make sure to come into Home and download your apartment now, because after May 21st, this premium personal apartment disappears from the housing market forever.

One last thing before we go. We’ve created a new video for Home and we’d love for you to check it out and let us know what you think. We hope you like it!

Add Your Own

Valthyr said:

May 14th, 1:01 pm

American store redeem code… Hme goodies

tududududududu
MC56-BXBC-349K
tududududududu

Shown in the trailer ^_^
(If not apropriate to post this.. Please do not delete my account or something:| I just noticed it’s in there :S )

m84kl said:

May 14th, 1:14 pm

Thanks for the free apartment, looks great

Awesome job on the commercial

rysamson said:

May 14th, 1:16 pm

Like a couple people, I noticed the free voucher at the 0:26 mark. I redeemed it, and my transaction history shows a Shark Hat and Goldfish Hat, however when I went into Home, Only the Goldfish Hat comes up. Anyone else experience this problem?

Anyway, it’s a really great video that should become a commercial. The song is a great fit as well! And seriously, sell some real Home tees. That’d be pretty awesome.

Elazul said:

May 14th, 1:17 pm

Oh wow, I’ve checked out some video’s of this; it looks really cool, lots of fun and a nice upgrade from the ol’ default apartment
I know it’s been asked a few times, but there’s been no response as of yet, can anyone confirm if there will or will not be a European release for this?
We have giant talking trees in Australia… I swear >.<

rysamson said:

May 14th, 1:25 pm

nevermind, figured it out: goldfish hat for boys, shark hat for girls.

SOOPERGOOMAN187 said:

May 14th, 1:29 pm

I put sofas in my tree.

Mero-Geru-Soildo said:

May 14th, 1:58 pm

Oh Sh** FURIES!!

Mobstylez said:

May 14th, 1:58 pm

A good find on the redemption code. More free items for Home.

nfbarrett said:

May 14th, 2:04 pm

You forgot to put in all the loading screens for Home in that video! Home would be better if you did not have to wait around for so much loading.

DJMON said:

May 14th, 2:24 pm

Is this only for US-accounts? i live in sweden and I can’t seem to find this cool apartment :(

LordRaoh said:

May 14th, 2:28 pm

I like the HOME video ad.. will it be a television commercial?

NYPenguin said:

May 14th, 2:29 pm

is the apartment free in the japan server as well?

zllehs said:

May 14th, 2:34 pm

thats a great commercial!!!!

SCEA commercials usually sucks but that was genius

hope they make it to the marketing oush at the end of this year

muziqaz said:

May 14th, 2:41 pm

yeah, thanks for not including europe in to all this :D

ADR143 said:

May 14th, 2:47 pm

nice new home space and vid

deadmarsh20a said:

May 14th, 2:53 pm

Where is the apartment?

StalkingSilence said:

May 14th, 3:03 pm

End of the video – new PS3 logo

SideWayz33 said:

May 14th, 3:30 pm

Nice! At least a free apt! And nice video lol.Good to see you guys are keeping the bang up on playstation home :D

Destroyx said:

May 14th, 3:57 pm

yeah but when do we get true scale control of the avatars features, make-up, hair etc. I can rebuild the chamber in unreal engine 3.5 for the pc or in second life and make it look even better and have good looking avatars. I don’t understand why home just doesn’t have better avatar customization. Second Life essentially is still in beta with the weekly problems it has and linden labs being stupid but the games just superior. Oh well. This is nice it’s free but check out the sl pages, i’m sure someone will rebuild it better looking.

ACMilan_Tipo22 said:

May 14th, 3:59 pm

Help please i want to download the free apartment , but my PS3 is messed up and i can only access it very rarely. And i love Playstation Home so much. Oh and the video is sweet were can i get a Playstation home T-shirt?

CRevolver7 said:

May 14th, 4:03 pm

New PS3 logo at the end…..are you guys making a slim?

BurgerTyme said:

May 14th, 4:21 pm

very cool and i am grateful :)

but how about voice chat :(

Tezasaurus said:

May 14th, 4:27 pm

I love that you showed people on the railing in the Mall.

Please, NEVER ‘fix’ that bug.

Edd said:

May 14th, 4:27 pm

love the video interesting yet it retains a clear message, except you might wanna mention it’s free too.

Monoloco72 said:

May 14th, 4:41 pm

lol…very very cheezy…wish Home was as cool as they make it seem here…but it has its perks i guess…the new apt. is cool but quite un necessary..but better than nothing..

speedy463 said:

May 14th, 5:12 pm

That video was pretty awsome!

mat78249 said:

May 14th, 5:40 pm

look at the 24 second mark of vid there is a reedemable code on the wall

SHINSPIKES said:

May 14th, 5:46 pm

A new week means new content. I love you guys, yah are doin great. Video was good, it should appeal to many people. I noticed in the vid, in the mall you had people doin the sittin on the railings glitch. I’m surprised yah would put that in. Also, give me the bear suit!!! Please, :). Thanks for the tease.

SHINSPIKES said:

May 14th, 6:12 pm

Also, thank you for the new apartment. I commented on the tv living room studio before, and I said that I love how yah are takin different approaches for new personal spaces not just normal houses and apartments. Same goes for this forest thing. However, normal apartments and houses are still welcome. I want a super huge mansion with all the works and multiple rooms. Thanks.

WheelchairMan1 said:

May 14th, 6:19 pm

That Is so Cool PlayStation Your The Best PlayStation Forever Me and The Video Is Grate Good Job.

Heavenly_king said:

May 14th, 6:21 pm

How can I access to the new apartment??

poisonedsodapop said:

May 14th, 6:22 pm

I too am curious about this video for Home. What’s the purpose of it? I certainly hope you won’t be showing it in Home, cause that wouldn’t make too much sense. However it is very awesome. The free apartment is really amazing. I very much like the water function of it. The random cat meows had me constantly wondering if my cat had gotten into something though.

Slayer612 said:

May 14th, 7:06 pm

anyone else notice the voucher code? at 0.26

dmon180 said:

May 14th, 7:10 pm

sweet space, but wats up with the tree wit da face. i no it does something unexpected, but what.

angiiegirla said:

May 14th, 7:29 pm

Did you guys see what i saw?

weird characters.. MC56 BXBC 349k <–

sounds like a code

jmoney618 said:

May 14th, 8:12 pm

ok maybe i’m just blind, dumb, or both but i can’t seem to find this new apartment anywhere in Home. Help plz. I have a US account

B-Real206 said:

May 14th, 8:26 pm

A very good job on the commercial. I love it and thanks for the free apartment. Killzone space next please. j/k just keep the spaces and content coming. Paid or free I care not. You guys seem to have a good mix going on so…

Sekoku said:

May 14th, 9:14 pm

jmoney, it’s in the “estates” store in the mall area. It’s where they put all the “pay-for” apartments. (and apaprently the free ones as well)

OsK_139 said:

May 14th, 10:04 pm

WoW!!Sony I am impressed with the video.It shows almost all the cool features that Home has to offer.Is this going to be turned into a tv commercial?Thats definitely one thing the PS3 needs in order to show the consumers the FREE experience they can have by owning a PS3.

Hey SONY, if it is going to be turned into a commercial, i have a few suggestions.From a sales aspect, you guys should show the exclusive content that can be unlocked with certain multi-platform games.(Street Fighter,Resident Evil, etc).This will drive more sales to the PS3 version of game.On that subject, you also gotta showcase the Trophy system and how some trophies unlock certain items in Home.Show how the Trophy system is more valuable than the Achievement system.Other things including game launching and club house.

Most important thing that should be known is that Home is FREEEEEEEEEEE!! It’s free to download and play.

Come on SONY.Sometimes i hope Sony would take the same marketing strategy that Apple has been using to dertroy the Windows brand.Show the strengths the you got and humilate the competition with their weakness.

FrOsTx169 said:

May 14th, 10:08 pm

i hate ps3. the only reason why i have one cuz it was for free!
stupid ass PSN whont let me do updates! GARBAGE!

FrOsTx169 said:

May 14th, 10:09 pm

will stick to my 360 and continue paying for it!

CQC_Snake said:

May 14th, 11:10 pm

@190 then why are you even here troll? go back to your 360 and whine to someone else. pathetic.

trailerho said:

May 14th, 11:15 pm

wait.so.. does this mean if we download it today, we can only use it until the 21st?

jasopan_ said:

May 14th, 11:20 pm

Soo can us aussies get this? =( dammit

Letters2Kay said:

May 15th, 12:55 am

Hope I’m not too late to get a response, but I’d like to be sure the “Natural” furniture won’t disappear with the apartment. I want to get a few pieces, but may not do so this week…

I’m picking up the “Natural Bed” and “Cloud Table” for sure.

obliviondoll said:

May 15th, 3:29 am

So when do the rest of the world get free stuff?

richUK said:

May 15th, 4:18 am

Shame that the SCEE led version of home lags so far behind :(

Nice one for you guys with access to this version of home – it looks really good! :)

WESFUN said:

May 15th, 4:27 am

i just got the appartment yesterday i love it

Saithan said:

May 15th, 5:01 am

I don’t like the freaky face at the center of the room.

Dracorius said:

May 15th, 6:53 am

Thanks you guys the apartment looks great!!!