Knack 2

May 14

May 14

New Limited Edition DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY PSP Entertainment Pack

Kristin Neirinckx's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, PSP

Great news for all of you Final Fantasy fans out there! Today, we announced the availability of a new DISSIDIA: FINAL FANTASY PSP Entertainment Pack . A GameStop exclusive, this limited edition bundle is the ultimate portable entertainment experience for Final Fantasy and PSP fans alike.

LIMITED-EDITION DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY PSP (PLAYSTATION PORTABLE

The entertainment pack includes:

• “Mystic Silver” PSP-3000 system
  • DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY game
  • “FINAL FANTASY VII Advent Children,” on UMD™
  • 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo™

Available for $199.99 (MSRP) starting August 25 at GameStop locations in the U.S, this incredible value is only available for a limited time so get them quick! From Rock Band to Hannah Montana, there are PSP entertainment packs that cater to everyone in the family.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

improperlyaged said:

May 15th, 11:04 am

is it true there will be a rockbabd psp bundle as well. its listed for 199.00 for pre order from best buy. just wondering???

WindedHero said:

May 15th, 11:10 am

Scratch that, it’s not available at NCSX. But play-asia has better pictures.

Dissidia PSP (Lower Right)
Dissidia PSP (Front)
Dissidia PSP (Back)

Skoltnik said:

May 15th, 11:16 am

i’ll be buying this if no new psp is announced by that time.

BigPoppaB said:

May 15th, 12:06 pm

I wanna get a PSP… but I know there will be a new iteration soon coming so why buy now?

ElectricEnix said:

May 15th, 1:20 pm

Should of came with Crisis Core to make it complete. :)

Jonesy989 said:

May 15th, 1:56 pm

Should I get This Or Get a Black Psp 3000 I have no idea Which one to get but I had the black 1000 Before and it wasnt very nice after a bit So help me plz!

piratedrunk said:

May 15th, 4:13 pm

I’ve been waiting for a deal like this to finally pick up a psp.. and living in Canada means I’ll be waiting longer.

Tendo_Sumisu said:

May 15th, 4:20 pm

How long will it last? I still have my 1k series and wanted to upgrade but don’t have the funds yet.

VanGriffin said:

May 15th, 9:58 pm

Its a Cool pack for Anyone needing a PSP-3000.
But I Have a 4Gig MAC2 Stick, The Movie on DVD, and The silver PSP isnt new, neither is ADvent Children. Great Movie, Had the DVD for a few years now.
THE GAME HOWEVER: I WANT, DESIRE, NEED, I’ll Wait…

godajmo said:

May 16th, 8:16 am

i’ve bougth the Daxter pack,The Rachet pack,and i’ll buy this one for Sure…!

SurgeonRocket said:

May 16th, 12:48 pm

I seriously need to upgrade mine. Still stuck with a 1000 model.

ShatteredIshida said:

May 16th, 8:56 pm

Grrrr. I recently bought the Ratchet and Clank PSP bundle. Now I’m wishing I had held out for this one. *sigh*

constant_motion said:

May 16th, 8:59 pm

Is it going to be available in Canada?

Venom1976 said:

May 17th, 8:38 am

i’ll kep my psp-200 thank you. the screen on the 300 isn’t as good in my opinion. It does look like a sweet deal for someone who doesn’t have one though.

Venom1976 said:

May 17th, 8:38 am

I’ll keep my PSP-2000 thank you. the screen on the 300 isn’t as good in my opinion. It does look like a sweet deal for someone who doesn’t have one though.

Venom1976 said:

May 17th, 8:39 am

oops sorry about the double post.

chromagnun said:

May 17th, 8:51 am

To chasehammer:

Have you tried e-bay for your memory stick. They had an 8gb on there one day and the buy now price was $20.00 (give or take and add shipping), but it was still MUCH cheaper than retail. I’ve purchased several things for my PSP on ebay, and they’ve all worked fine. I now have a 2gb I purchased with my first psp, and I have a backup of 1gb. I plan on purchasing a bigger one off of ebay some time soon because of the rumor going around about the PSP dropping the UMD drive and making the games d/l only. BTW, you can also get games cheap on e-bay. I purchased Snoopy VS the Red Baron, which still retails for $50.00 new, for less than $10.00. Yes, I’m approaching 30, and I still play Snoopy games… it’s a good thing I’m already married to a bigger nerd than me; besides, it got reviews!

Tendo_Sumisu said:

May 17th, 2:45 pm

I didn’t get that movie or game and i actually own two 32mb cards, ‘borrowing’ a 2gig from a camera and i’m still using the 1k psp:(. I GOTTA HAVE IT

momoformeonly said:

May 18th, 12:15 pm

Why by august?

Janged said:

May 20th, 6:26 am

ok so why do we het jiped i could import this and get dissidia and a white psp with the cool pic on the back for only 150 more so why would i get this besides the fact that i need more memory spaceand i want ADVENT CHILDREN on umd this will be a though choice on which one to get

Janged said:

May 20th, 6:31 am

nvm its out of stock so i might just have to get this one then cause my old psp is just not cutting it anymore i had my launch one whose screen broke so i bought my friends launch psp and have been wanting to get a new one

Retrogameplayer said:

May 20th, 8:37 pm

Wow, thank you Sony. This is exactly what I’ve been waiting on to upgrade from my launch PSP. Very cool.

candlejack69 said:

May 23rd, 12:11 am

Hmm just wondering i have purchased the Daxter bundle and it did not come with the plastic cases for the UMDs but a little sleeve , is it going to be the same case for this bundle?

BUBA_jeff said:

May 24th, 2:02 pm

Final Fantsty VII Advent Children still come with the final fantasy 13 demo??

xHavok91x said:

June 2nd, 1:55 pm

uhhh will this be available on the new PSP GO! as DLC? if so a def buy, but i would rather have the GO!than the 3000

PAGE 1 2 3