Good Sunday evening to you!
As you’re reading this, your PlayStation.Blog team is currently neck deep in tamales at our E3 Meet-up. As attendees showed up, we not only invited the first 100 into our press conference, we also presented the first 200 with an Uncharted 2 Nathan Drake-style long-sleeve shirt, perfect for a half-tuck. While I’m sure we’re having a lot of fun (we’ll report back soon, with pics), we don’t want those of you who couldn’t make it to feel left out.
While we were planning this meetup, we decided to “over order” the schwag: extra Uncharted 2 beta codes, extra shirts, and of course, extra schwag bags. Whoops!
Here’s how we’re going to give them out to you, our dear readers:
On Friday (9am Pacific), we’re going to ask a question about Uncharted 2. Be one of the first 300 to answer it, and you win. Simple!
Actually, it’s not *that* simple – because that question isn’t really easy. So here’s what you’re going to want to do to have a chance: This Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 9am we’ll be asking some easier-to-solve Uncharted questions via our Twitter account (you’re following us, right?), which will help you piece together that final answer.
More details below.
- Four clues will be given on the PlayStation Twitter from June 2 – 5 at 9 am PST.
- The answers to the first three clues will contain the letters that make up the final word answer (kind of like the Jumble in the newspaper). We’ll use an asterisk (*) to indicate which letters will be in the final answer.
- On Friday, June 5th at 9 am PST, we’ll ask the final question on the Blog/Twitter, the answer to which will be made of the letters you’ve collected up to that point. We’ll also provide the link to where you can submit your answer.
- The first 300 qualifying people to submit the correct answer will receive an Uncharted 2 Beta Code… and the E3 Uncharted 2 Schwag Bag.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Must be a US resident to participate, age 13 years or more.
- Participants will not be told where to submit their answers until Friday, June 5th at 9:00 am PST.
- Participants have the weekend (Friday, June 5 at 9:00 am PST – Monday, June 9 at 12:00 am PST) to submit the correct answer.
I know it’s not quite the same as being at E3, but between this and our coverage this week, you should be able to enjoy the week’s festivities without having to deal with LAX (this is a good thing).