PlayStation VR

Jun 03

Jun 03

Daily PlayStation Store Publishes for E3 2009 – Day 2

Ro Hernandez's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hey again everyone –

It’s Day 2 of E3 and we’ve got more exciting content for you to check out. We worked closely with our Video team (Kudos to Mike B and crew!) to bring you the Sony Press Conference video. Be sure to check that out if you missed it or if you just want to relive it in all its HD glory.

PlayStation Store Day 2

Tekken 6 E3 2009 Trailer

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 PS3 Feature Video

UFC Fighting Techniques

E3 trailer Vancouver Olympics 2010

E3 Trailer White Knight Chronicles

Wallpaper

E3 Trailer Final Fantasy XIII Wallpaper (x2)

Assassin’s Creed 2 Wallpaper 1

PlayStation Store for PSP

Videos

E3 Press Conference Video Part 2

VDS Sizzle Reel (New Content Partners PSP Spec)

PSP Software Sizzle

Pulse E3 Special Part 1

GT E3 Trailer

E3 2009 Soulcalibur Broken Destiny Trailer

Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! E3 Trailer

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE Hunt

MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE Tutorial

NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 PSP Feature Video

Undead Knights E3 Trailer

Another reminder that we’re offering FREE pilot episodes of Showtime’s Dexter & Toei’s Voltron for one week (offer good from 6/2 – 6/8; expires on 6/9). Check ‘em out!

Keep your eyes open for Grace’s post tomorrow! Be advised it’s gonna be a HEFTY one with something for everyone =)

Til next time y’all,
Rommel “Ro” Hernandez

Add Your Own

voyte4 said:

June 3rd, 10:45 pm

HEFTY you get it , its like trash bags i bet its the TRASH PANIC finally being released

NeoUltima said:

June 3rd, 10:49 pm

Put up the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow trailer up tomorrow please

MiNdSpHaR said:

June 3rd, 10:56 pm

isSquareEnix FFXIV a ps3 exclusive i heard it’s not

GTAChuck said:

June 3rd, 11:01 pm

PSone Classics PS3 / PSP

Yay … is my favorite PS1 game.

Anti-Steven said:

June 3rd, 11:11 pm

For the first time, I reached my limit for number of downloads at one time. It’s really awesome to think that tomorrow will have an even bigger update, thanks Sony!

mastrofallz said:

June 3rd, 11:13 pm

@52
It is coming out for computer, but I think it is staying a console exclusive.

sNsKid said:

June 3rd, 11:44 pm

Part 3 of the conference is in the store

venneer said:

June 3rd, 11:56 pm

@52

Tretton was very careful with his words. I’m inclined to take his words to heart. The PS3 will be out the only CONSOLE it will be out for WHEN IT LAUNCHES. But I don’t doubt for a second that Microsoft will get its share when time is due.
I personally don’t see an issue with this, being an MMO, the more people the better for Squenix, and from what I read on Joystiq, they are trying to go for total integration amongst systems and regions, which would be really great if it works out.

It just REALLY wish they would stop numbering the Online stuff… REALLY.

phinnv8 said:

June 4th, 12:10 am

Guess there will never be Cross Game Voice Chat. Guess the PS3 hardware just isn’t powerful enough to handle what 360 has since launch.

StuntF50 said:

June 4th, 12:43 am

Can we get the Final Fantasy 14 trailer? =]

KatanaKing said:

June 4th, 1:01 am

Pretty boring stuff if you ask me. All i see are trailers, i mean, is this all you managed to come up with??

What happened to Firmware updates??? I remember a while back Sony stopped updating the FW every month to go with a 6 month update but filled with goodies, well all i see are small firmware updates which add no new content to the PS3 at all.

As i being thursday i really hope that you guys have something worth while planned as this E3 has been pretty mediocure to say the least. Almost everything was leaked out before E3, all except that gimmick fake-Wii mote rubbish, that won’t see the light till the PS4 i think. Remember the wireless singstar mic’s…….took that 1-2 years after release.

ydobp said:

June 4th, 3:31 am

certainly is a lot of content being released from sony at this conference.

synchronizerman said:

June 4th, 4:29 am

PLEASE release the Klonoa psone classic and the Apotos/Shamar Sonic Unleashed Adventure pack today. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

pshacker said:

June 4th, 4:48 am

I’m hoping for a demo of something.
Nice update though

Ikki_Fenix said:

June 4th, 5:17 am

The background on the E3 PSN makes it hard to see

sephiroth54321 said:

June 4th, 5:28 am

that’s nice,but most of the thing in this update i can watch them on my computer.demos would be really nice(and there’s a lot of demos from e3 you could give us,like the god of war 3 demo).so,please give us demo.

station3fever said:

June 4th, 5:35 am

E3 Press Conference yesssssssss, thank you :)

PirateThom said:

June 4th, 5:40 am

GT5 Trailer? Beautiful.

Farhad91 said:

June 4th, 5:43 am

where is the god of war 3 video damn it
1080p please

KRZYDUDE said:

June 4th, 5:59 am

@58
Way to troll especially considering how much of a hassle/expense it is just to do something simple like upgrading the hard drive on the 360. Sony is being slow on firmware updates that should already be there, I doubt that it has to do with the hardware not being powerful enough to handle it.

NinjaZeroEight said:

June 4th, 6:12 am

Any chance we can get that God of War III demo? Even if it expires by the end of the week?

WALLYKITTY said:

June 4th, 6:16 am

WOLFENSTEIN 3D TOMORROW!!!

WALLYKITTY said:

June 4th, 6:16 am

I MEAN, WOLF3D TODAY!!!

ExPresident said:

June 4th, 6:26 am

Where’s Wolfenstein 3D???

dreu81 said:

June 4th, 6:53 am

God of War 3 E3 demo would be… words could not describe. The PR peeps should think about doing something like this for these big shows. That way you can actually play what’s at the show, since most of us can’t make it out there.

almighty-slayer said:

June 4th, 8:01 am

Lovely :D

Will be over on the US store to download the conference. Saw it but nevermind, it’s awesome. And Jack is bloody brilliant

You should get Jack T to pay the Blog a visit by the way? :P

eratyptin said:

June 4th, 8:05 am

Awesome Stuff!! Thank you!

Keebzerz said:

June 4th, 8:13 am

They need to change this background for this part of the store. White text on a white background?!?!

elpitaman said:

June 4th, 8:35 am

The awesome!

By the way, was Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep shown at e3 at all?? I haven’t heard or seen a thing.

elpitaman said:

June 4th, 8:37 am

Everything was great. I just wish more social features were added to the PS3 XMB. Like facebook & twitter as well. I believe that the XMB needs to continue to evolve & grow.

improperlyaged said:

June 4th, 9:12 am

psone games and please stop with thte ridiculous “premium” pricing as this only exist in america and is ridiculous. sony need to learn form its mistakes witht the ps3. price point is a driving force which is y it has third place in market share. do the right thing and charge ur customers fairly. brnad name alone does not make ur product more valuable than a similar product with a different name. ie pps go – ipod touch u guys charge 50 bucks less and cant deliver half the features or 10% of the apps or games. get off ur high horse sony ur loyal fans deserve better and a company with such great history hs proven they can do better.

Juben said:

June 4th, 9:34 am

MindSphar it is exclusive console only for now just like FFXI was then a year later PC got it. What they may try to do this time is PC and PS3 together then 360. I am just hoping for divided servers and add voice chat with in the ffXIV so we do not have to have laptops or w/e to talk with each other.

uknowwho007MN said:

June 4th, 10:11 am

SONY :

MICROSOFT’s NATAL + YOUR MOTION CONTROLLER + 3D = WOW

Santhiel said:

June 4th, 10:20 am

When are going to get information about Eyedentify? That game really got me pumped back on 2005 E3, but there has not been any news since then, please update us about it!

Nynja said:

June 4th, 10:30 am

PLEASE READ:

The new store look is very nice, except one problem. Some areas have very bright white that it is near impossible to read the selections.

Please do something about this.

Ejsponge61 said:

June 4th, 10:31 am

Good update guys. However, in the 3rd part of the press conference, at least half of the God of War III demo was taken out. Why could I see the whole demo anywhere else but when it comes officially from Sony it’s edited?

Gump_ said:

June 4th, 11:08 am

Hopefully “HEFTY” = “Fat”…!

LoganCrusher said:

June 4th, 11:33 am

I’d love to download free Dexter, but when I tried I got a message that I needed to deactivate another PS3 before I could activate my current PS3. The problem is that the video store activated PS3 was returned to Sony more than a year ago to be fixed and I was sent a refurb. It sounds like I just can’t use the video store now. – Wow what a bummer!!!

LoganCrusher said:

June 4th, 11:35 am

@78
I can’t see anything with that white background either… not sure why they wouldn’t think of that. I am even using a 65 inch HDTV and can’t read it!

Elsa said:

June 4th, 11:36 am

Rogue Warrior? Borderlands?… I know they’re third party but aren’t these games scheduled for release this year?… any footage?

… and MAG… still noticeably missing as a separate download…

Elsa said:

June 4th, 11:36 am

oh yeah… and I see a couple other people have mentioned the white background… it’s annoying!

ADR143 said:

June 4th, 11:38 am

nice update

Ruffday said:

June 4th, 11:54 am

Yo RO!!!!!!!!
I was wondering about the HD videos on the store. Is the quality the same or less to an actual Blu ray disc? this info is needed for future purchase. thanx

sacredflare said:

June 4th, 1:02 pm

I’d like the Bayonetta trailer in 720p. I tried to download it from other sites and it just doesn’t work on my ps3!!

BlingOnMyWrist said:

June 4th, 1:27 pm

The background choice in the E3 section is very nice but, whoever picked it obviously didn’t preview it or didn’t hit (SQUARE) when they did preview it. It is impossible to read ANYTHING in the buttons when toggled to expanded mode (not icon mode). PLEASE fix this, it is completely unprofessional. I can’t believe that a along with #23, #36, #85, & #89 have all had to bring this to attention and it is still not fixed.

I am very, very dissapointed.

AbeFroman3 said:

June 4th, 2:06 pm

Where is Trash Panic???????

IronChefWong said:

June 4th, 2:50 pm

All this great content and my PS3 is YLOD’d out. :(

Balding said:

June 4th, 2:52 pm

Well, so much for the PSP Go cam (not sure if everyone remembers, but it was a digital camera attachment for the PSP) or the GPS attachment. Nice work Sony, Give the finger to the US while the rest of the world gets it.

Airwalkinman17 said:

June 4th, 3:51 pm

AWESOME Updates!!! Thanks guys. Dang it’s good to be a playstation gamer. There’s just too many games coming out on PS3, PSP, and on PSN. It’s ridiculous. Once again, thanks you guys.

Distortion7 said: