Horizon Zero Dawn

Jun 20

Jun 20

The PSB & Killzone Recap

Chris Morell's Avatar Posted by Senior Social Media Specialist

killzone

Courtesy of Victor Zuylen – Editor, Killzone Community

• Anatomy of a Nuke – Captain Narville “patiently” explains how the nuclear blast effects in Killzone 2 were created. Download the full movie here.
  • The Killzone Chronicles, Part 9 – With the physics system in place, the Killzone 2 developers started dreaming up weird and wonderful applications.

Add Your Own

tagout said:

June 20th, 12:12 pm

1ST WOOT!

NewYork214 said:

June 20th, 12:20 pm

so chris, whats going on with the official podcast? i know you guys have been talking about it.

Chris Morell's Avatar

Chris Morell said:

June 20th, 6:30 pm

We want to make sure we do it right, instead of just rush into it. But we\’ll keep you updated about it.

Fluidshine said:

June 20th, 12:32 pm

Good week…but i would reeeaaally like to hear more on Fat Princess and especially Trine please.

animeboy413 said:

June 20th, 12:32 pm

Dear Sony

please drop the price of PS3, don’t you realize we are living in a recession. this is only making matters worse, alot of peoples were really angry there wasn’t a price drop at E3, i’m sorry but $400.00 in a recession is too much

traininvain90 said:

June 20th, 12:35 pm

RADIOHEAD! =D
thanks Chris!

Chris Morell's Avatar

Chris Morell said:

June 20th, 6:31 pm

No problem. I just watched an old concert video from the Bends tour. Awesome…

Andrefpvs said:

June 20th, 1:08 pm

Thanks Chris. Will we have anything from Brandon Laurino regarding the 1-year MGS4/MGO anniversary? I remember he said he would have something for us near this date.

The_X_Factor_9 said:

June 20th, 1:18 pm

Cut the price of the PS3 so that more people can enjoy the great PS3 games this year. Sony is getting TONS of bad press b/c of Activision’s baseless threats to drop PS3 support. Why lose all of the momentum you guys built this year? Don’t let the competition steal a dominant year from you guys!

BigPoppaB said:

June 20th, 1:21 pm

I got nothing to say really

Blame it on the A-A-A-A-Alcohol

Vengeful-Chaos said:

June 20th, 1:41 pm

I can’t wait to get some BC: Trophies! Great week as always guys.

Irishmandkg said:

June 20th, 2:25 pm

when is battlefield 1943 coming? And any news on the SOCOM:Confrontation 1.5 patch and DLC?

Jazzagers said:

June 20th, 2:27 pm

Play, Create and Share.

Thats all I ask of an update for echochrome on PSP, you guys did it for the PS3.

AngelMayLaugh said:

June 20th, 2:38 pm

@4. The recession goes both ways. Sony lost alot of money last fiscal year. You have to also think about it from the company’s perspective.

Chrysus said:

June 20th, 3:09 pm

Just seen the epic Transformers Revenge of the Fallen on the big screen(perk of being English ;D) and what an awesome way to end a week.
A good week for PlayStation news too. Not going to let the new Activision farce that’s surfaced put a downer on it. However it did make me rofl & tick me off as equally at the same time.

TRIX_BOL said:

June 20th, 3:24 pm

I’m glad that we ended up our week with a new God of War III site. The site looks awesome by the way!
I can’t wait until we get more Trailers, images/pictures, and of course more News.

This week was definetly packed of PlayStation news and updates. Awesome!!!

Maguss said:

June 20th, 3:31 pm

Has anyone that won that Uncharted contest gotten their swag bag yet? The email said 1 to 2 weeks, I’m just wondering.

Farhad91 said:

June 20th, 3:32 pm

where is ps3 firmware update?????????

answer meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikedo2007 said:

June 20th, 3:46 pm

I want to leave a message to Nolan North, You’re awesome as Nathan Drake and also Vossler from Final Fantasy 12.

Irishmandkg said:

June 20th, 4:25 pm

also as the prince in prince of persia (the new one)

Destroyx said:

June 20th, 4:30 pm

sooo tired about hearing about killzone 2. that fps is one of the worst ever. It doesn’t even compare to a pc shooter with a razer mouse/keyboard. Just lame. Worst developers ever from what I saw at e3. Yes I’m the one working on SW for BW.

katsuo7171 said:

June 20th, 4:52 pm

@ 16

“Where is the PS3 Firmware update? ANSWER MEEEE!!!”

Answer: it’s in Sony’s Hands. That’s where it is. Now shut it sit back and play some AAA games.

ADR143 said:

June 20th, 5:33 pm

we want some fat princess news

Nick-30 said:

June 20th, 6:36 pm

I dont know if you can answer this but for the psp go will it have the same input plug as the psp 2000 series, becaue i bought the componet av cable to play on my tv and will the psp go support playing on tv and will i have to buy a different cable.

lebron_accel said:

June 20th, 6:56 pm

i am so bored, dont know what 2 play…thats all i can say…

IIIKAGEIII said:

June 20th, 7:44 pm

just have to say… infamous is one awesome game. the ads you had in front of transformers movie were really good but they should have been in more places like on tv or on youtube.
i love this game. its the first time i have actually wanted to collect all the collectables. im going for platnium.
good work on making such an awesome game sucker punch. playstation has THE best exclusives no doubt!!

IIIKAGEIII said:

June 20th, 7:45 pm

@23 play infamous its awesome. you’ll want to play it multiple times.

MrBeatdown said:

June 21st, 2:29 am

I have to say, I was really expecting the announcement of Metal Gear Solid 4 trophies on here this week given Konami’s week of MGS “highly anticipated announcements”. It really upsets me that they are creating things like that Bikini DLC add-on while ignoring what is easily the most requested feature.

You would think that Konami would have gotten the message given the numerous amounts of requests for trophies in the MGO posts.

Jeff or Chris, is it possible that you guys could get an answer from Konami about this? Someone from Konami left a reply on this blog a few months ago saying they were looking into it but there has been no news since. Could you guys look into this so we can finally put it to rest? I don’t really care if it is a yes, no, or a “we’re still thinking about it” response. I’m just tired of all these hyped up announcements coming and going without giving us an answer.

MiNdSpHaR said:

June 21st, 5:23 am

activision is right. the price is too high. for so many people suffering from the economy. Not to mention the PSP go price as well. wake up sony

wake up

acmilanboy said:

June 21st, 8:13 am

The uncharted 2 interviews were like the greatest, as if they are my best friends now!

Gump_ said:

June 21st, 9:32 am

Any news about Fat Princess or Trine coming this week?

Saitou1024 said:

June 21st, 10:12 am

So still nothing from Namco Bandai on Tales of Vesperia? Please keep hounding them on this game, it’s my most wanted game right now and it’ll be a day one purchase for sure!

gold5225 said:

June 21st, 11:16 am

@4 If you cant’t afford it work for it and save up don’t complain to Sony I mean do you expect a car to sell for 400 dollars or less too.

mckg123456789 said:

June 21st, 11:20 am

good week. i just hope next week their is a blog about the release date of Disgaea 3 trophies, and maybe a home space like japan with home trophies.

Jeigh said:

June 21st, 11:40 am

Picked up Comet Crash this week. Loving the in-game music and how much freedom there is to build wherever you like. Quite a change from Monsters and Savage Moon. My thanks to the developers. :D

Also, I loved that Anatomy of a Nuke video. Really, that game should STILL have commercials on TV. Any word on if we’re going to see anything like the PlayStation Universe commercials any time soon? That’s still the best one to date.

UTRSPOOK said:

June 21st, 2:01 pm

please playstation can u add in the playstation store ruroni kenshin and yuyuhakuso seasons and the ape escape game for the psone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee…… thats all i ask