Spider-Man PS4

Sep 14

Sep 14

MAG Beta Test for Qore Subscribers Launching Thursday

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

Here’s an update about the status of the MAG Public Beta email vouchers. The first wave of voucher codes for the MAG Beta will be e-mailed to all current Qore subscribers beginning today and continuing over the next few days. Follow the instructions so that you’ll be ready to download the Beta and jump in when the test starts this Thursday, September 17. The email subject line will be:

“You’re in: Welcome to the MAG Beta”

And, the email voucher will look like this:

Qore MAG Beta

Remember, you only have 4 days left to get in on the action as the Public Beta entry deadline for Qore subscribers is this Thursday, September 17. Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery once you subscribe.

Qore subscribers will have access to the MAG Beta Test from September 17 through November 8. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10am-1pm and 5-8pm Pacific (PDT).

Once again, here are the eligibility requirements:

• The Qore MAG Beta offer is open to Qore subscribers only, not to single episode purchasers.
  • All Beta invitations are restricted to persons 18 years and older.
  • We must have your current, valid e-mail address on file.
  • You must be opted in to receiving communications from PlayStation.
  • Vouchers will be sent to the e-mail associated with the PSN account that purchased the Qore subscription, not to any sub-accounts.

You can update your e-mail address and check your notification preferences via your profile on PS.com or on the PS3 itself under Account Management/Account Information. Be sure that you have “opted in” to receive our communications.

We hope you enjoy the MAG Beta, and don’t forget to leave your feedback at Beta Central by following the instructions in the voucher e-mail. As this is a Beta is a work-in-progress and not representative of the final game, your input is vital.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 10 11 12 13 14

toO_eZ_ said:

September 20th, 10:22 pm

sorry for those who have not yet received a code cuz ive gotten 2 already =), sold the 2nd one to a friend, might as well cuz i was going to renew qore and my sub was ending this month =)

Schnacky said:

September 20th, 11:01 pm

I still havent got mine and I’ve been a subscriber to Qore since the first season.

Buju2K7 said:

September 21st, 7:11 am

@548

Same here, purchased on the Sept. 12th, haven’t received anything not even PSN store updates.

Shaggiy said:

September 21st, 8:21 am

im still waiting on my qore beta code still can someone at sony help me out with this issue thanks

B--L--A--C--K-- said:

September 21st, 9:15 am

Still waiting for my [DELETED] code…

vanaceusa said:

September 21st, 9:55 am

no code yet…….

zombiasphyxia said:

September 21st, 10:35 am

I’ve been waiting and its pretty much been 5 days is their something wrong I subscribed so yeah what do I do ??

dreaddyVMW said:

September 21st, 12:29 pm

hey whats going on kev i was sent an e-mail that the next wave of beta codes will be sent out today and i am actually waiting and i have not received it yet. is there a specific time that i should wait for or can you inform me on the time it will be sent.

this is my first time subscribing for anything

i will never do this again

SONY, you guys are disappointing your customers its a shame i am very upset

i brought a 50 dollar network card just to get this beta that really sucks and you guys suck at sony

you guys underestimated what you guys were in for this the next hottest shooter game to come and guys were not prepared. a large company such as sony u guys are starting to suck badly

dreaddyVMW said:

September 21st, 12:31 pm

i purchased on the 11th

dreaddyVMW said:

September 21st, 12:32 pm

i brought it on the 11th

pjwnewaccount12 said:

September 21st, 12:57 pm

Hey guys. Qore, i subscribed to you guys on September 16th, and i did not get an email. Am i on the list?

EL_ELYON said:

September 21st, 1:48 pm

I have the same issue. pjwnewaccount12 has.

I subscribed to Qore on the 16th of Sept. and never got a email.
Please help I have been waiting forever for this.

Thanks
=)

jewwarrior said:

September 21st, 2:31 pm

i subscribed on the 7th and still havent ggotten my code yet.

i know this has nothing to do with playstation but i preordered uncharted 2 and still havent received my code for the uncharted 2 demo either.

to top all that, my ps3 got the ylod… yay

gatormatt said:

September 21st, 2:38 pm

Still haven’t received my beta code. I emailed customer services like you said Kevin and they haven’t replied. I emailed on the 17th and sent a second email today the 21st. My email is valid cause when i resubscribed to Qore on Sept 10th i received the purchase confirmation email that I’m now glad I kept. I’m also opted in to receive communication from Sony and its partners. So what gives???

RogerGaw said:

September 21st, 2:39 pm

What time could one expect a code this week if we subscribed on the 17th?

jrnoz said:

September 21st, 3:34 pm

I feel forgotten….i subscribed on the 16th

illmatic90 said:

September 21st, 4:00 pm

i haven’t gotten anything and its been like 5 or 6 days whats up with that sony.

BlackRabbit927 said:

September 21st, 4:13 pm

i been waiting patiantly and still no e-mail…please kevin reply back to give me some new of whats goin on…i sent a message to costumer service on thursday and no respones i sent another message hopefully i get a respones but please reply back to my comment kevin to give me some new and to send me an e-mail of the codes cuz i dont want to end up getting the codes on like october 27 or so on and i wont have much time to play so please reply…thanx =)

EagleEye_529 said:

September 21st, 4:24 pm

WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH MY MAG BETA CODE THAT I HAVENT GET IT YET??? I SUBSCRIBED TO QORE A DAY BEFORE THE DEADLINE AND I STILL HAVENT GET THE E-MAIL WITH VOUCHER!! WHAT’S GOING ON??????????

r1kard said:

September 21st, 6:18 pm

havent got my beta yet , i sent this to playstation faq and they havent sent back yet.

marvinklan18 said:

September 21st, 6:24 pm

Man its going to be sick

bludragonflie said:

September 21st, 6:43 pm

played the beta today, awesome so awesome, pre ordering the real game next week, good luck for all when they get there code

XPLOS1VE-1 said:

September 21st, 8:10 pm

SONY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS THEY R JUST ABOUT THE MONEY LIKE MS, WE PAY THEM AN THEY TOY WIT US THEY DO NOT CARE STILL HAVENT RECEVED MY BETA CODE BUT THEY SURE TOOK MY MONEY HMMMMM

XPLOS1VE-1 said:

September 21st, 8:19 pm

FUNNY HOW ROCKSTAR GAINED ALOT OF FANS DURING ITS EXCLUSIVE ERA ON PLAYSTATION, AN NOW THEYRE MAKING EXCLUSIVES FOR 360 THT WE DO NOT HAVE AND TO NO SUPRISE “SONY” DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT “HOME” IS A JOKE TAKES MONTHS JUST 2 SEE A NEW SHIRT AT THE MALL, IM JUST SAYING THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE SMALL WHAT MAKES U THINK WELL GET R BETA CODES ON TIME (THERE TIME)MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS MADE AND HERE WE R BEGGING TO GET R BETA CODE SO SAD SO SAD SONY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS MADE SONY

XPLOS1VE-1 said:

September 21st, 8:25 pm

MICROSOFT TO BY THE RIGHTS OF MAG COMING SOON!!!

RIGOMORTIS420 said:

September 21st, 9:17 pm

So do I have to subscrib for the year or can I do it for the month to be a Beta tester for MAG Does anyone know????????

BigDaddi2319 said:

September 21st, 9:42 pm

This sucks so bad! I did not know about any Betas associated with Qore especially the MAG beta! Is there anyway i can have an email sent to me? I just paid for Qore after I saw a friend on the beta. I’m so depressed right now for not knowing about this.

pocketemo said:

September 21st, 10:33 pm

Its been 48 hours and still no reply from customer service regarding my beta code.

I have been a subscriber for ages and I see new subscribers getting there beta vouchers before me unacceptable.

All sony cares about is money once they get it from you you can rot for all they care.

I have stood by sony hoping things would improve, things normally get better when one company is supposedly battling another for dominance of a market.

With the why sony treats is loyal supporters you would think they want me to go xbox. what sony did you sell out to ms to now.

what sony did MS pay you to treat us this way so will switch over?

Because I can’t see any other reason for this lack of respect toward the one who have stuck by you.

Get your act together sony and pay us some respect and give me my dam beta voucher.

Just look at this blog and see how many of them have not received what you promised them. And theres even more who have not posted.

pocketemo said:

September 21st, 10:44 pm

There not going to reply in this blog anymore and if they do it will only be to those who actually got in.

on the phone with customer service they said if I have not got it in blah blah call back.. wow they said that back when I called about the uncharted beta. called back said the same thing in the end I was basically told to bad. um not to bad not getting voucher = false advertizing.

and if the same happens with the mag beta I expect compensation of some sort.

False advertizing is illegal it said all qore subscribers will receive and invite to the mag beta.

we not all have I meet all requirements so thats not a factor and have not got it.

sony = lying con artists.

T-FROST-C said:

September 21st, 11:28 pm

I never got my voucher for the MAG BETA game is there going to be a second releace date for more testers

phoenixdth said:

September 21st, 11:56 pm

also a day 1 qore annual subscriber with no beta key for MAG or feedback from customer support. I hope sony can learn from this dilemma and offer some sort of consolidation. I do remember sony specifically hyping the upcoming qore issue to annual subscribers to purchase prior to a specific date to get beta access. Empty promises should not be made public.

zombiasphyxia said:

September 22nd, 2:09 am

WTF, dude it launches and we are in the dust waiting like wtf. Serious pissed that we should have it by now its a fing code.

zombiasphyxia said:

September 22nd, 2:10 am

dude, what a jerk the guy talking about selling the code wtf

zombiasphyxia said:

September 22nd, 2:11 am

I better get it soon, I spported ps3 and its like wtf dude give me some gold nuggets ehre I even got a psp.

zombie9 said:

September 22nd, 5:28 am

If U bought your Qore code on the 16th or 17th U should get your Qore code today or tomarrow. They said it would take 5 days I don’t know if they mean busness days or not. And MAG will be avalible to everyone at the end of the month And lats until early NOV so everyone is getting in. Start reading the blog more offten and U would know this.

vanaceusa said:

September 22nd, 5:33 am

bad luck no beta code yet :(,
I am really sad.

Thanks Playstation Network.

DIRDY_DAE said:

September 22nd, 7:32 am

This is crazy I’ve been a qore subscriber since it started in 08. Still no MAG beta code. Stuff like this makes me wanna cancel subscription.

wylie-coyotee said:

September 22nd, 8:14 am

Seriously, Its now the 22nd of September and still no code. It launched 5 days ago. I purchased qore on the 14th. Contacted customer support 5 days ago and again 2 days ago. I have heard nothing from anyone on where my code is or what is going on. I’ll be damned if I buy 4 copies of this game for each one of my systems in this house for the kids and I without playing it first. Can anyone out there reply back with any honesty on what is up with all these qore subscribers including myself about codes.

hugo99vv said:

September 22nd, 9:59 am

I´m still waiting and waiting.Is anything wrong with my account or other thinks ? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

pocketemo said:

September 22nd, 11:09 am

there is nothing wrong with any of our accounts.
it does not matter that some of us subscribed long before the offer even existed. Sony does not care they just wanted new people to subscribe to qore and now that its past the deadline they won’t even respond what for they got there money false advertising is illegal sony and I am sure there are enough unhappy subscribers here that if we complained to the authorities on this matter that something would be done.

xbox is looking better and better to bad the system sucks or I would have switched long ago
give me my beta you con artist pieces of s#!t

MuRkIn--SeAsOn said:

September 22nd, 11:20 am

Where is my mag BETA!!! Also respond to my emails. This is ticking me off!

dreaddyVMW said:

September 22nd, 12:24 pm

the last wave of vouchers where to be sent out yesterday and we still have not received it sony is false advertising.

illmatic90 said:

September 22nd, 1:44 pm

talk about getting ripped off, people spend their hard earned money to support the company and they can’t even return the love properly.

Smorkin_Panda said:

September 22nd, 1:53 pm

If I don’t get mine by the end of the week they can expect a call and I will expect a refund for my Qore subscription. Sorry but it is unacceptable since people who signed up for the UK “competition” on the UK blog have now been told that IF they signed up in time, they will get in the beta, and most of them have now received their code. How can those of us that basically BOUGHT the code get screwed? And quite frankly to those of you saying it will be available to everyone later…Great who cares? I want mine when I should have gotten it (i.e. when the beta for Qore subscribers went live last Thursday). If I had known that I would get it late or never I would never have subscribed to Qore…EVER. I know I sound kind of pissed and I am…and I am sorry for that but it gets really frustrating when you purchase something and don’t get what is advertised and then try and figure it out and customer service either says call back or too bad.

mclaren777 said:

September 22nd, 1:58 pm

I’ve been a Qore subscriber since the very beginning and I still haven’t received my code yet. :(

YOURALLWET said:

September 22nd, 2:56 pm

I just talked to a rep and they said there sending out 30,000 e-mails in waves.So we are just going to have to wait.

ronoc009 said:

September 22nd, 2:58 pm

This is the last time I’ll ever sign up for anything off of sony. I’m down $25 and I basically got ripped off. Sent a e-mail to customer service 4 days ago and still no response. Seems like sony doesn’t care at at all about their customers.

ubetter said:

September 22nd, 5:07 pm

I’ve subscribed to core and sure enough my mag beta code came in with in a week! and if you are wondering if its worth it or not, the mag beta as rocked my socks off!

B--L--A--C--K-- said:

September 22nd, 5:34 pm

Give us an update a$$holes! Still no damn code or response from customer service!

DominicanNinja said:

September 22nd, 6:11 pm

i still havent got my code. i subscribed on the 15th i think and i still dont have it

PAGE 1 10 11 12 13 14