Final Fantasy XV

Oct 13

Oct 13

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Out Now! Live Chat with Naughty Dog Today at 2PM PT

Chris Morell's Avatar Posted by Senior Social Media Specialist

Like UNCHARTED

UPDATE: Thanks again for all the great questions and for making this another successful live chat. Huge thanks to Neil and Travis from Naughty Dog for being here on UNCHARTED 2 launch day. We hope everyone has a great time playing this week. See you online!

The day has finally come. I’m willing to bet many of you have been up all night with Nate following the midnight launch. The rest of you are probably just getting started. Wherever you are, we hope you can press pause for an hour to chat UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves with Naughty Dog today at 2PM PT. Lead Game Designer Neil Druckmann and Lead Programmer Travis McIntosh are carving out an hour on launch day to answer your UNCHARTED 2 questions right here.

So now that you’ve had time to play, I’m sure you have some burning questions. Or just stop by to say thanks to Naughty Dog for delivering this masterpiece. And don’t forget about your chances to win the Fortune Hunter Edition. We’ll see you here at 2PM PT sharp!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Cheddare said:

October 14th, 12:28 pm

Rafifan That might help me out aswell :) now to find which save is the last one I used :)

SledKnight said:

October 14th, 1:55 pm

Hey I tried one save. No luck. Cheddare, did it work for you? I’m wondering if it is because this is a different PS3 that I saved it on (60 GB died, now I’m on the 80 GB)…

Wonder if I could run the 60 GB long enough to install UC2 and get the $100K before it overheats… hmmmmmmm

shaneosan said:

October 14th, 2:49 pm

Picked it up yesterday… (my birthday)… was up till the weeee hours this morning playing it. IT. IS. AWESOME.

Well done N.D…. well done.

Chippendale666 said:

October 14th, 3:44 pm

This game is so awesome… Naughty Dog should continue and do Uncharted 3 or put the Uncharted prequel as a PS3 game instead of a comic.

At least we know that the prequel is gonna take place in Indonesia! Can’t wait to read the story.

rafifan said:

October 14th, 4:15 pm

Sledknight/Cheddare, Could be problem with different PS3s. Also, on your UDF savefile, check that the % completion is 100%. I had finished UDF, but savefile only had 97%. I went back to savefile, finished it, sat till credits rolled, and saved on prompted. Only then it said 100%. Weird.

DieUnbeliever said:

October 14th, 4:45 pm

This game is freakin AMAZING!!! AWESOME work ND! I love you guys! There better be talk and works starting soon for Uncharted 3 or else I will head shot all of you! (Feeling the love?) :D

Sygoomei said:

October 14th, 5:49 pm

I have officially quit this game. I have put in over 7 hours into the scene where I’m supposed to take out the guards silently. The area where there’s the hidden treasure in plain sight on the waterfountain in the museum.

Well I finished it once, got to the window and the AI knocked me off and I died. From then on the AI has glitched out every time he’s supposed to take a guard out. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!! He just runs by the guards, they see him and I have to restart from the beginning of that scene again.

Well that’s it! I’m done! I’ve watched Youtube videos and I’m doing everything just fine, but taking 3 guards out in plain view because the AI is supposed to take 1 out; but walks by and gets me caught is just too much for me to take again.

I supported your efforts, bought the game brand spankin’ new and I get rewarded by AI which FAILS! Thanks for wasting $74.20 of my hard earned cash. It takes me over a day of work to earn that cash in these trying times.

I’m selling this tomorrow and picking up dragon age or Demons souls or something which will actually be fun… 7 hours in 1 scene, with master ninja now complete many hours ago… lame. Game over Naughty Dog, game over.

p3kante01 said:

October 14th, 5:55 pm

haha i didnt know mr neil used his real name on his psn id. i pawned him a while back haha!

dbo25 said:

October 15th, 7:09 am

I just beat UNCHARTED2 its so SIK!!!!!!!!!! liked the graphics. Gona start playn online multiplayer

PAGE 1 2 3