God of War

Oct 26

Oct 26

Please Nominate PlayStation.Blog for the Mashable Open Web Awards!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

I love mashable things: potatoes, music, monsters. Especially with gravy.

Why bring this up? Because, as some of you more social-media-savvy readers might already know, Mashable has opened its 3rd annual Open Web Awards. If you don’t know what these awards are about, there’s an international voting competition where major online communities (blogs, Twitter, Facebook fanpages, etc.) duke it out for the top spot. I think the winner gets cookies or something.

First round in the competition is the nominations period (NOW – November 15th). The top 5 nominees in each category will move forward to the voting round (November 18th – December 13th). Winners for each category will be announced on December 15th.

Here’s where you come in: please help nominate PlayStation.Blog in the “Best Corporate Blog” category! PlayStation fans are undoubtedly the most vocal on the Internet, so show your PlayStation love and nominate the blog, and we’ll win this thing for sure.

Nominating is as simple as a few easy steps:

…and you’re done! You can nominate once per day per category, so vote early and vote often. The nominations period ends on November 15th. Hopefully with your help, we’ll make it to the voting round. Then we can ask you for a bit more help :-)

We don’t ask for much, right?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Ckrovax said:

October 26th, 1:22 pm

This is a great blog and I have no problem supporting you guys! Great job and keep it up.

ClearConscious said:

October 26th, 1:33 pm

Just voted best of luck.

starBlinky01 said:

October 26th, 1:43 pm

you guys deserve to win +1 vote

DTHCND said:

October 26th, 1:58 pm

Lol I will vote on my Twitter then sign out and vote on my FaceBook account! :P

gaara_uchiha90 said:

October 26th, 2:34 pm

You guys got my vote. Did it via FaceBook, next will be Twitter. It’s the least I can do to thank you guy’s at Sony for delivering TOP NOTCH PRODUCTS and leaving TOP NOTCH SATISFACTION. It’s a never ending song with Sony and I for one LOVE IT! Thanks and good luck Sony ;)!

Sereal_Killer said:

October 26th, 2:52 pm

i love this blog and everything but i feel they can be more open with replies.

i know they are often tied with their hands behind their backs cause they aren’t allowed to comment on something but at least respond and say that you aren’t allowed to comment once.

the EU blog does this 20 times better than here.
its a matter of just acknowledging that our cries have been heard.

and when we moan about errors and stuff going wrong a simple we are looking into it is fine. its a question of at least trying to keep the community informed

CheCorchete said:

October 26th, 3:57 pm

Considered Done!

aztec23 said:

October 26th, 4:24 pm

I just seen the unboxing of the Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition on IGN. I didn’t even know it came with a strategy guide. I really want to win it!

Ice_Pick said:

October 26th, 6:34 pm

Well this is the only corporate blog I visit on a regular basis so you’ve got my vote.

MadmanEU said:

October 26th, 6:59 pm

I know PSBlog works hard, but Sony in general will get NO moral support from me until they get their act together and start treating Canada like its part of North America, not some third world, extremist cult where only pirates and lawless deputies roam free.

gold5225 said:

October 26th, 7:58 pm

Voted

jewwarrior said:

October 26th, 8:00 pm

i think that the main reason for all the changes on the ps3 over the past few years has come directly from the playstation blog. thanks guys

GoW_4 said:

October 26th, 8:42 pm

I stopped playing Uncharted 2 just to vote for Playstation.blog!! Good luck guys!! :)

jaydogg691 said:

October 26th, 9:13 pm

You guys got my vote. Seriously, if it weren’t for the PS.Blog I would not have one of my dreams come true and that is being able to go the E3. Even though I only got to go for one day, it was one of the best days I’ve had in my life. I seriously can’t thank you Jeff and the whole PS.Blog crew enough. This is the kind of support that keeps me loyal to the PlayStation Brand.

CloudStorm87 said:

October 26th, 10:35 pm

I’ve nominated you. You guys do a great job week in week out (well most weeks anyway). Best of luck! =)

BADDOG-9 said:

October 27th, 2:18 am

its done … good luck ansha allah you well get thes best combany in the world ^_^

Onna76_NL said:

October 27th, 2:26 am

Say, can’t you at Sony inform people when the PSN is undergoing through mantainance number 2 of the month instead of getting kicked out all the time, not being able to download games, demo’s, friends images being messed up, long loading times of friendslist, not being to log in at all or getting the message when visiting the local store “this service is not available in your region / country” for at least 2 days? Or worse, not receiving messages from your friends. Its annoying. At first I thought it had to do with my modem or that I had to format my entire HDD. Until people started to ask me if I experience the same issue.

Onna76_NL said:

October 27th, 2:29 am

Oh and.. and I’ll vote once Facebook is back online… apparently the server is down at the moment ;)

QrafTee said:

October 27th, 8:26 am

Sure, why not. I voted for you guys.

Pathard said:

October 27th, 11:01 pm

Voted. Keep up the great work!

echogridlock said:

October 28th, 4:48 am

its been three days = three votes

Thrasher20 said:

October 28th, 10:50 am

Will Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BX-ROBSTEALTH-NY said:

October 28th, 5:58 pm

It’s been a great year for the playstation brand you got my vote hands down guys!!

letherclad said:

October 28th, 7:56 pm

Done, good luck, you deserve it

PAGE 1 2 3